M-FM XXVI The Frozen Throne Gamethread - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1440
  1. ISO #1001

Re: MFM XXV The Frozen Throne

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Andorhal View Post
    Nono, I ment as in you had 3 posts just talking. And then you just said you didnt like someone.

Just Like I did.

But. Im on your side. Fuck the Hammer and his Hammer.

And why the feck you not voting your strongest scum read?

-vote M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard
    Still don't understand why people think town never hammer people.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Dalaran View Post
    I am comfortable leaving my vote where it is although I could just as easily put it on sheep.

Brozen's read list looked like shit to me. Its like he drew names out of a hat and slapped a color on it with an excuse at the top to avoid doing an actual read. Right after I ask him some questions he vanishes before he has to actually contribute something to the day chat. My assumption is that he wanted to avoid giving reads in case the sheriffs peek was on him.

Sheep looks like scum to me because as I explained he has had 288 hours (Not including today) to contribute but chose to give very little over the last few days until he saw pressure coming. After the fact he gave a (Piece?) of a read that showed his significant ability as a player and said he was working on the rest of it. He was not. I know this because I was refreshing the browser every few minutes while I watched netflix to see how many users were browsing the thread. And now we still do not have this read. This is scummy as all hell and he would be fitting for a policy lynch even if you ignore everything I just said about him.

All that said I still intend to read through Brozen's posts tomorrow morning and I dislike the lack of logic thats going along with these votes. If players disagree with the lynch they should speak up and say they town read the guy. There has been far too much sheeping in this game and we can not depend on the sheriff to do all our scum hunting and direct the day lynch every day.
    Again.

and @northrend The enforcer must wanted my actions or think Im Arthas/Sylvanas.

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mal'ganis View Post
    My guess is that scums intended to kill L and but wound up killing who he was bussed with. Given I'm townreading L, I don't see him just making up a bus driven claim.

Also, I want Quel'thas to be aware he's being voted until he shows up. Most of the people actually posting I'm townreading, so I want to have him show.
    Just saying that this person thinks that then mafia targeted Lord. But he got bussed with frost. Even though my questions did not suggest this. Seems like he knows more than he says.

-vote M-FM Mal'ganis

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Andorhal View Post
    Just saying that this person thinks that then mafia targeted Lord. But he got bussed with frost. Even though my questions did not suggest this. Seems like he knows more than he says.

-vote M-FM Mal'ganis
    Mal has a lot of posts that look to know more than the average bear.

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Northrend View Post
    Two points. 1, is this a crumb? 2, are you defending Hearth?
    I think you know exactly what I was doing there. : )
    Asking potential mafia to talk about mafia night actions while they are under pressure can lead to a slip. They can try to leverage ability by correctly reading the mafia motive for the action. And I wanted to see what Brozen thought of Hearth. On both counts his answer was soft revealed nothing. His earlier post flat out said he was willing to explain why he read players as he did in that read list and I still think that list is a joke. He avoided explaining his reasoning with the answer:

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard View Post
    The way he behaved the first 2 days, today he seems to be getting better sorta.
    Obviously its the way he behaved. But why? Thats like throwing a vote on somebody, saying they are scum and giving no reasoning.

7. ISO #1007

I would ask players voting me to give some reasoning. Feel free to ask me anything. Another vote and I would be inclined to reveal some information that is semi-detrimental but time is a luxury we do not have any more.

On Mal what bothered me the most about the player is the difference between the 'issues' he finds and the certainty that they are scum. These things usually line up in a player who is basing the alignment they see off their reads. When they are not there can be a gap between the two which is what I saw D1 and has happened sense then.

My vote stays where it is until Brozen gives a read with some actual content.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tichondrius View Post
    1. PR fishing
    2. Dodgy
    3. Scummy vibe in general.

I want your role claim.
    1. I have actually gone out of my way to hide PR's
    2. I do not think I have dodged a single question this game.
    3. Apparently. Because at least if the train had some kind of read on it or if it was pressure for me to contribute something I could defend myself. Right now it is just a push to role claim with next to no "This post right here could show he is scum because X". This has been a problem through out the game though.

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sheep View Post
    I will be able to observe the chat in about 2 hours, and will maybe get a chance to post in the final hour. Suffice it to say I won't be able to make any more of a case, but plz push Mal'Ganis some more. We shouldn't be looking for a first contribution out of someone with 151 posts.
    Are you fucking kidding me? I have made strong case against Dalaran, helped crack the game and helped town coordinate. Stop whining.

18. ISO #1018

I think you know exactly what I was doing there. : )
    Asking potential mafia to talk about mafia night actions while they are under pressure can lead to a slip. They can try to leverage ability by correctly reading the mafia motive for the action. And I wanted to see what Brozen thought of Hearth. On both counts his answer was soft revealed nothing. His earlier post flat out said he was willing to explain why he read players as he did in that read list and I still think that list is a joke. He avoided explaining his reasoning with the answer:

Obviously its the way he behaved. But why? Thats like throwing a vote on somebody, saying they are scum and giving no reasoning.
    He lurked, he pushed for my train in an odd way, he find hammers scummy, he doesnt join train but produced anti town counter train.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

@Andoral, Really? "Knows too much". Cmon. Who seriously would have killed Frostmourne the lurksack? There's a missing bus claim.

If you believe Lord is town, occam's razor says bussed with a dead guy. Frost is most likely.

Scumreading me for logic is one hell of a stretch.
    Who could or killed the artitech who was not painting himself as a target? Any mafia wanting to kill a power role or worked out he is a architect.

But you are convinced he was driven.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

6 hours left and

M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard (2 [L-5]):
    M-FM Dalaran, M-FM Hearthglen
    M-FM Dalaran (3 [L-4]):
    M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard, M-FM Mal'ganis, M-FM Tichondrius
    M-FM Mal'ganis (2 [L-5]):
    M-FM Andorhal, M-FM Sheep
    M-FM Captain Luc Valonforth (2 [L-5]):
    M-FM Northrend, M-FM Lordaeron

This treading water got old 3 hours ago. Time to stir shit up.

28. ISO #1028

Oh come on Dalaran, last second diversionary tactic to out an invest? Really.

Also, the missing bus driven claim tells us exactly what happened last night. No one will claim bussed becaues Frostmourne was bussed with Loaderon. Loaderon actually shot Kil (just reviewed that). So that leaves Frostmourne as one of the scum kills. Another is missing. Dalaran was roleblocked. Not rocket science here.

29. ISO #1029

I am more interested in the missing kills than the missing bus. Also how likely would you guys consider a 3rd town invest to be part of the game? (No I am not soft claiming invest)
    Oh and with a cult possibility and six scum, hell yeah I'd believe it. Guaranteed witch/framer plus a busdriver of unknown alignment with a possible consort. Yeah just yeah.

30. ISO #1030

Oh come on Dalaran, last second diversionary tactic to out an invest? Really.

Also, the missing bus driven claim tells us exactly what happened last night. No one will claim bussed becaues Frostmourne was bussed with Loaderon. Loaderon actually shot Kil (just reviewed that). So that leaves Frostmourne as one of the scum kills. Another is missing. Dalaran was roleblocked. Not rocket science here.
    Actually an investigator revealed himself to me in my architect chat last night. He had correct results on both me and Kil'. My revealing the blacksmiths existence was because I revealed the information to him and in the event he was scum that would put more information in the mafias hands than in the towns. I was leveling the playing field. So- How would you consider a town invest vs a Consort?

As for my lynch I am not worried in the slightest. Thats just not going to happen. : P

31. ISO #1031

Actually an investigator revealed himself to me in my architect chat last night. He had correct results on both me and Kil'. My revealing the blacksmiths existence was because I revealed the information to him and in the event he was scum that would put more information in the mafias hands than in the towns. I was leveling the playing field. So- How would you consider a town invest vs a Consort?

As for my lynch I am not worried in the slightest. Thats just not going to happen. : P
    Well, if you think that a scum investigator investigated you, that means scum arguably already know your role, so you should be claiming right now. If you revealed the blacksmith because scum already knew it, then there's no reason to hide what he investigated you as.

Also, I'll note that you haven't responded to how the night actions condemn you if Loaderon is town.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Well, if you think that a scum investigator investigated you, that means scum arguably already know your role, so you should be claiming right now. If you revealed the blacksmith because scum already knew it, then there's no reason to hide what he investigated you as.

Also, I'll note that you haven't responded to how the night actions condemn you if Loaderon is town.
    More role fishing? I have not pushed on you because I see your intentions as town aligned but its like every conclusion you come to I both disagree on as well as wonder how you came to it. Androhal has been saying quite a bit of what I otherwise would be but I figure a conversation between the two of you would be much more productive between a conversation between you and me. Take a moment to at least consider your fixation on the idea that I am scum and confirmation bias that comes with it.

I will have to dig through your posts for a second to see what you are talking about night actions condemning me. If that is really a point that was made I am surprised I missed it. If you are talking about the cult thing / my blacksmith reveal I did not dig into that because its just so far out there.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

Nope.

Only one bus claimed.
    Loaderon was bussed.
    Loaderon shot Kil.

Frostmourne is a scumkill.
    There's a missing scum kill.

You were blocked.
    Something I find odd is that you are railing so hard on this today, Although yesterday the exact same situation can be painted for Captain Luc Valonforth. There was a missing kill and he was role blocked. With that said what in your mind makes me a better lynch than him?

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

4 and a half hours left.
    Even with this invest bit that users browsing keeps flying up and down without comment. I give up on trying to create conversation for today. Its a lost cause. Hopefully we can get our shit together and more people will come online before days end.
    Meh. Another Invest Role, I would be suspicious of it. And suspect it a Consig.

@Mal Also your assumptions, you are also claiming that it is a Bus Driver and not a Chauffeur.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

I believe the bus driver is Blue Mafia and that's why there were/are missing kills.

I believe Invest is a scary possibility.

I know M-FM Malganis is town.

If I understand M-FM Dalaran's proposal...

I believe at this point we are forced to take this route:

I would like to lynch
    -vote M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard
    with a consequence of Town flip to allow for M-FM Sunseeker to shoot M-FM Hearthglen.

Remember, even with a mislynch and three town kills tonight, town will not be in a bad position tomorrow. In fact we can take a lot from today and apply it tomorrow depending on flips.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050