M-FM XXVI The Frozen Throne Gamethread - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: MFM XXV The Frozen Throne

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Captain Luc Valonforth View Post
    I fell behind one day and it became fuckall. I got lazy whenever I tried to catch up so I'm just lurking til things get resolved and player list gets smaller.

I'll answer anything thrown at me though. Nothing happened to me last night
    So as opposed to reading through half the thread one time to get caught up you plan on contributing nothing unless asked until the end of the game? Did you miss that part yesterday where a low content player got lynched? I am not going to guide you to what you should talk about and neither should anyone else. This is something you should have a desire to do on your own.

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Dalaran View Post
    Did you miss that part yesterday where a low content player got lynched? I am not going to guide you to what you should talk about and neither should anyone else. This is something you should have a desire to do on your own.
    This should be a warning for everyone. I'm in a position where if I guide the town early in the day, my leads are compromised. I need conversation in the first 24 hours.

4. ISO #904

@Quel
    M-FM Quel'thalas
    #285 He suggests that his earlier post (#274) is a legit read. He reads Stratholme as scum
    “being serious and all i do think strat is scum due to the research i read upon by searching the thread, i think princess is vented to try and kill off a town as detective whereas i do believe plaugelands claim as footman and that he would be a valuable asset to are town complex.”
    What is this based off?
    M-FM Stratholme
    #28 Still didnt got that mount out of stratholme such a pain.
    #197 Hi there, I got attacked and healed this night whysoever someone had a huge interest in me it seems. Anyway I dont like princess early claim, continued by post farming with 0 content responses and not even seeing the slight possibility of a good amount of scenarios.
    Also I´m content to believe plaqulands defence, his day1 posts were pretty pro town to me, him claiming footman is not beneficial to him, since it lowers his defence against a detective claim and the fast votes on him are suspiscious.
    Against him stands that Princess could be "new" and northrends chainsaw defence, but that are rather weak points, if you ask me.
    #201 since it isnt specified in the setup you can assume that the usual setting counts, wich is they dont get notified, if youw ant a host answer ask in green.
    #205 It actually is? okay my bad, I could swear the first time I readed the setup it wasnt there.
    #206 I can tell you that Pming isnt allowed and will never be, you could just aswell make a skype group and speak with everyone there, if it would be, since there is no way for others to find out with whom you are Pming.
    #211 Noone says you cant be detective, but that doesnt mean that plaquelands is 100% scum, since we have 6-7 enemies in the town it would be fatal to mislynch and from the looks like the chance is high that plaque was framed/witched/bussed e.t.c. (dalaran quotet eralier that framer sends his target to the factional night kill wich is different from sc2mafia btw)
    #216 Since, I see him as town, he was pro town active yesterday and we have 6-7 random mafia roles that could be Framer/witch/Bus driver, it would be obv to assume that mafia or scourge used at least one role to miscredit him after his strong lead yesterday.
    Also note that a few posts earlier Lord revealed the doctor feedback issue. What draws my attention to this interaction is that I do not see much in these posts to say “Strat is scum” outside of the claimed gambit. This suggests that he went out of his way to fake scum hunting. That his only reason for casting that vote was to sheep other players and he is posting to appear town.
    @Quel You did this a second time post #734 on King. Is there something I am missing in your reads here or were your reads based off other players reads as opposed to the 'research' you referenced in post #285?
    And why do you have such a strong focus on how other players read you?

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Northrend View Post
    @ Sheep - Your buddying actually worked on me. I'm not even going to ISO you. I like you
    When the fuck did I buddy you?

Players I want to hear a unique FOS (Finger of Suspect) from:
    Quel
    Bronzebeard
    Tich
    Captain Luc
    Sheep
    As I said i'm in the middle of that read. But thought i'd check in before my day.
    Mal'Ganis fits my suspicions of an almost active non-leader, and Dalaran as well.

That's what you want, yes?

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sheep View Post
    When the fuck did I buddy you?

As I said i'm in the middle of that read. But thought i'd check in before my day.
    Mal'Ganis fits my suspicions of an almost active non-leader, and Dalaran as well.

That's what you want, yes?
    That teaser earlier looked nice. Its just sad that it took this long and so much focus shifting to your lurking to get you to contribute.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

That teaser earlier looked nice. Its just sad that it took this long and so much focus shifting to your lurking to get you to contribute.
    My contribution has nothing to do with focus on myself. Like any reasonable person I contribute when life allows me the time, which is less and less as it goes on. I don't plan on letting a host regret my presence in game, but it happens.

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mal'ganis View Post
    *grumble*
    -unvote

I like Sheep finally showing up for the party and North has just shot any chance of lynching Dalaran in the foot.
    That hurts my feelings Mal. Sometime you will have to tell me what changed in your read of me from D3 to D4 (Even though I pretty much missed D3). Although more than anything that is just my curiosity. Or after the game if you would rather not beat a dead horse.

If it would make you more comfortable ask me anything. Conversation is slow at the moment anyways.

16. ISO #916

@ Bronzebeard - I thought you were someone else. It makes me sad I don't know you anymore.
    Lol, I think I know exactly who you are~

Players I want to hear a unique FOS (Finger of Suspect) from:
    Quel
    Bronzebeard
    Tich
    Captain Luc
    Sheep
    I was the first one to fos Tichondrius, I was the first person to post a read on him, and I have to say I think I influenced this lynch train. However, if you want more of my reads, I can just grab them from my last will.

Spoiler : My Reads :

Red = Scum, Orange = Leaning Scum, yellow = null, Teal = leaning town, Green = Strong Town read
    Northrend
    Andorhal
    Mal'Ganis
    Quel’thalas
    Lordaeron
    Anasterian Sunstrider
    Frostmourne
    Sheep
    Stratholme
    Dalaran
    Kil’jaeden
    Captain Luc Valonforth
    Hearthglen
    Tichondrius

Thoughts/Comments? And I am willing to explain my thought process last night if need to be.

17. ISO #917

I Claim fFOOTMANdue to this inoccus fact I do not a a unique fos at this time
    When did I say anything about strong focus on how people read me
    Plus my said research was not just on strat but on hiw other s viewed him
    As for my fake scum hunting, I find it very hard to properly scumhunt to already scummy players and non scummy players due to this fact I scumhunt by repeating the words of other players on said scummy player and rephrase them thus alluring evidence toward me incase I am marked as scummy when im actually town, this gives insight into my COM and my metq if u so use that

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sheep View Post
    My contribution has nothing to do with focus on myself. Like any reasonable person I contribute when life allows me the time, which is less and less as it goes on. I don't plan on letting a host regret my presence in game, but it happens.
    Maybe. I mean yesterday I was unable to play myself but the excuse of being busy could be highlighted in M-FM Invincible if not plenty others everyone has seen in prior games. My thoughts on the mater is that the days are 48 hours long. There have been 3 of them which is 144 hours of time you could have contributed something. Call it less if you want to count for the early hammer. Past that there has been another 144 hours of time where you could not post but could read players and take notes. That said excusing almost no contributions in that span of time because of life is tough. Prior to day 3 the better portion of your posts were actually justifying your lack of contributions. This is half of why I scum read your lurking.

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Quel'thalas View Post
    I Claim fFOOTMANdue to this inoccus fact I do not a a unique fos at this time
    When did I say anything about strong focus on how people read me
    Plus my said research was not just on strat but on hiw other s viewed him
    As for my fake scum hunting, I find it very hard to properly scumhunt to already scummy players and non scummy players due to this fact I scumhunt by repeating the words of other players on said scummy player and rephrase them thus alluring evidence toward me incase I am marked as scummy when im actually town, this gives insight into my COM and my metq if u so use that
    asdknawjkldnhansdiasjedasdjcaiserthakfandfasehndsa
    I regret posting that. I cut it out of my notes to pressure you to post..

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard View Post
    Lol, I think I know exactly who you are~

I was the first one to fos Tichondrius, I was the first person to post a read on him, and I have to say I think I influenced this lynch train. However, if you want more of my reads, I can just grab them from my last will.

Spoiler : My Reads :

Red = Scum, Orange = Leaning Scum, yellow = null, Teal = leaning town, Green = Strong Town read
    Northrend
    Andorhal
    Mal'Ganis
    Quel’thalas
    Lordaeron
    Anasterian Sunstrider
    Frostmourne
    Sheep
    Stratholme
    Dalaran
    Kil’jaeden
    Captain Luc Valonforth
    Hearthglen
    Tichondrius

Thoughts/Comments? And I am willing to explain my thought process last night if need to be.
    Why do you think the mafia targeted Frostmourne? What about Hearthglen do you find so scummy?

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Wait what
    Wait what
    I had a bunch of notes from when I went through your posts and the ones I posted were intended to pressure you to participate in the chat at a greater level. You claimed your role which made me regret pressuring you.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Why is everyone going straight to a fucking role claim today? The sheriff's peek will probably drive the lynch. Im just at a loss for words.

Honestly we could very well entertain the idea of a mass role claim at this point. Fml
    I don't have the time to defend myself otherwise, and what's so bad about confirmed town?

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tichondrius View Post
    I don't have the time to defend myself otherwise, and what's so bad about confirmed town?
    The amount of them we have with a 2kpn and a lack of TP to cover that amount of confirmed/semi confirmed town. I should not have reacted that way.. I just believe we will loose a solid power role tonight now no mater how it plays out.

If it helps to clear anything up of my own actions ask me anything.

-vote M-FM King Magni Bronzebeard

He looks like scum, When asked to provide a read he pretty much dodged posting interactions and substituted a weak read list. He is probably lurking to see if the sheriff peek is on him.

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lordaeron View Post
    I claim a gun N2, and I was not bussed that night.
    What is this contradiction?
    I apologize, I mixed up the names.

I did not target Northrend night 2, I targeted Lordaeron.

I haven't been very invested in the game on account of only being able to check in a small time frame.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Why is everyone going straight to a fucking role claim today? The sheriff's peek will probably drive the lynch. Im just at a loss for words.

Honestly we could very well entertain the idea of a mass role claim at this point. Fml
    Or we can just lynch your rolefishing ass.

So there actually is a blacksmith. That doesn't mean I like you. At all. You haven't done anything townie from my POV at all.

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mal'ganis View Post
    Or we can just lynch your rolefishing ass.

So there actually is a blacksmith. That doesn't mean I like you. At all. You haven't done anything townie from my POV at all.
    I am fine with that. And my mention of a mass role claim was sarcasm. As I said before feel free to ask me anything.

If you do not want to ask me anything who else do you scum read?

39. ISO #939

On another subject any thoughts on King Magni Bronzebeard?
    I don't necessary see a scum, but I don't see a town either. It's a fine balance with a teaspoon of troll, annoyance and
    physicality lynching behaviors.

Verdict : 5/10 town floater, 5/10 floater scum. Floaters are toxic in some regards.

I'd like to put some pressure on this peasant because "oh lord oh god" is he bad.
    -vote M-FM Captain Luc Valonforth

40. ISO #940

I don't necessary see a scum, but I don't see a town either. It's a fine balance with a teaspoon of troll, annoyance and

Verdict : 5/10 town floater, 5/10 floater scum. Floaters are toxic in some regards.

I'd like to put some pressure on this peasant because "oh lord oh god" is he bad.
    M-FM Captain Luc Valonforth
    #19 Light trolling with a vote on Kil’Jaeden
    #48, 49 Garbage
    #52 Shows a 7 min delay between when he is asked about my alignment and when he posts. This says he is either already following players and making his own reads or that he is just skimming the thread and threw that read out as a gut feeling. From his other posts he is probably just giving soft reads with little thought
    #73 Suggests that he is making in depth reads considering a players motive behind their posts and also takes the time to consider how players will react to what he says. This is in strong contrast to his earlier and later plays. It either suggests he is trying to get players to think he is playing on a level that he is not or he is bread crumbing he will reveal to be a much stronger player later.
    D2
    #135 Explaining vote tags
    #136 Claims no feedback N1, Soft claims Cit. This is a little out of place and looks slightly forced
    #137 Speculates on the lack of a N1 kill
    #139 Calls King Magni scum with no reasoning. (He only had 1 day1 post so this FoS is hinting at nothing and has no value other than a potential for a reaction read. I would say that is reaching given the other plays he has made)
    #144 Pushing on the detective questioning the lack of confidence
    #147 He is ready to lynch plague from the detective’s claimed feedback
    #148 He challenges Northrend’s comment to the detective which is in a way defending princess and in favor of the plague lynch.
    #447 This is the second time he expresses displeasure at there being a lot of posts. Post 49 would be the first
    #449 Calls himself lazy and asks for someone to catch him up
    Note that his vote never shifts to Archimonde.
    D3
    #602 Once again asks others to tell him whats going on instead of reading
    #604 Trash
    #605 Claims he was role blocked
    #606 More asking for someone to tell him whats going on
    #610 Votes on Sunstrider
    #611 Trash
    #612 Reads Sunstrider as Neutral-town. Odd that he would vote before reading the player
    #614 Refuses to make in depth reads.
    #637 Asks Andorhal to read him

Note that his vote never shifts to Invincible.
    All in all I would call him a younger player. Could go either way although its not hard to make a scum case on him. He repeatedly is offended at the notion of reading a lot and goes out of his way to let everyone know that he does not care. Post #139 is ugly when you add it in with post #136 but there is also that tone of "Idgaf" which makes him harder to read.

(This is my read of him from last night)

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

So as opposed to reading through half the thread one time to get caught up you plan on contributing nothing unless asked until the end of the game? Did you miss that part yesterday where a low content player got lynched? I am not going to guide you to what you should talk about and neither should anyone else. This is something you should have a desire to do on your own.
    Well I don't. If no one wants to help me get caught up, then be content with me reading whatever I feel like reading.

43. ISO #943

@ Quel - Thank you for your limited contributions. They have been the opposite of helpful.
    @ Lord - Were you getting down and dirty in the red light district last night?
    @ Hearth - Feedback. We'll circle back to that for a circle jerk. Doesn't know vented, knows ISO. Lol. LOOOOL. Sry, I'm ignoring you today.
    @ Dalaran - You know what's missing.
    @ Northrend - Lol, they actually believe you're Sheriff. Obvious scum is obvious.
    @ Andorhal - Keep trying. I like your effort, it makes me smile.
    @ Sunstrider - Don't spill the beans just yet, give it 12 hours.
    @ Bronzebeard - I thought you were someone else. It makes me sad I don't know you anymore.
    @ Mal - I want to see you drum up another case against someone else.
    @ Tich - You don't do well under pressure. And you're so absent. And you're still too obvious. Lel.
    @ Captain Luc - You shut up awfully quick as soon as I claimed Sheriff.
    @ Sheep - Your buddying actually worked on me. I'm not even going to ISO you. I like you
    I would be a lot less obvious if I was scum. Don't mistake my laziness for being a new player.

44. ISO #944

You need to have more confidence in yourself.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Well I don't. If no one wants to help me get caught up, then be content with me reading whatever I feel like reading.
    The problem with that is I do not really see this game as one someone can get you 'caught up'. Sure I could say "This person claimed X and these are the known night actions" but that does very little to give you reads. Then if you do read someone your read is based off whatever prior information I choose to feed you so it has no original value.
    It will be the same issue when there is only a few players left in the game. To make informed decisions in that situation you would still need the prior knowledge of the earlier game. That said there is nothing I or anyone else could do to 'Get you caught up'. To play the game you really just need to read the thread.

48. ISO #948

The problem with that is I do not really see this game as one someone can get you 'caught up'. Sure I could say "This person claimed X and these are the known night actions" but that does very little to give you reads. Then if you do read someone your read is based off whatever prior information I choose to feed you so it has no original value.
    It will be the same issue when there is only a few players left in the game. To make informed decisions in that situation you would still need the prior knowledge of the earlier game. That said there is nothing I or anyone else could do to 'Get you caught up'. To play the game you really just need to read the thread.
    This is true under the condition that scums can be deduced from role claims and the role list. That doesn't happen often, and if it does, someone else would have been following and be able to explain it to me. No, most of the time, players slip their alignment or behave erratically as their win conditions grow close (i.e. scums become more aggressive in MYLO, people get angrier at the prospect of being wrongfully lynched, watch who tries to push lynches on lurkers, etc).

49. ISO #949

This is true under the condition that scums can be deduced from role claims and the role list. That doesn't happen often, and if it does, someone else would have been following and be able to explain it to me. No, most of the time, players slip their alignment or behave erratically as their win conditions grow close (i.e. scums become more aggressive in MYLO, people get angrier at the prospect of being wrongfully lynched, watch who tries to push lynches on lurkers, etc).
    Well then. Lets agree to disagree. I do get it. The exciting part of the game is at the end and the beginning/mid part of the game is where you have to work to make progress. That is not very considerate to the other players though.

50. ISO #950