Jester suicide probability as function of voting power (Mayor, Marsh, Judge)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Jester suicide probability as function of voting power (Mayor, Judge)

[didn't mean to include Marsh in the list of voting power in the thread title]

1. Does anyone know about the mechanics of the random suicide over JEster lynch? Is the probability evenly split by the quantity of players (who guiltied) or the quantity of guilty votes?

Example: Mayor (3 votes) reveals, Judge (4 votes) calls court. Mayor + Judge + regular player vote guilty on jester. Does each of them have 33% chance to die of jester-suicide, or is it 37.5% chance for Mayor, 50% change for judge, and 12.5% for regular player?

2. I dont even recall whether jester suicide still applies in the case of the anonymous voting during Court, can someone confirm? I just had something similar happen, and no one died from lynching me, but i assume it's because a Doc healed Mayor (Mayor can be healed in this save).

3. Is the answer to #1 the same regardless of the type of voting, such as regular public voting, Marshall Court, Judge Court, Secret Ballot?

2. ISO #2

Re: Jester suicide probability as function of voting power (Mayor, Marsh, Judge)

1. As far as I know it does'nt depend on your voting power

2. As you said: Jester suicide can be healed AND there's an option "Random guilty voter dies On/Off" for the jester

3. Yes - in case of marshall court a dead person may suicide (if he voted the jester and got lynched at the same day)