Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Re: Day 2: The Painted Lady

Quote Originally Posted by FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Yeah alright. Raiden was blackmailed to draw out the Cabbage Merchant is what I'd decipher. I got that just before Raiden elaborated with more pictures.

But that's alright with me. And I'm fine with switching now, guess Raiden justified himself well enough.

-vote FM Narks
    I do not feel that he justified himself very well at all. What we read from him was that he was blackmailed, TPR, and that he thinks I am the blackmailer. Theres still that unlikely chance he is a disguiser or scum claiming BM to beguile the town.

But

All in all I believe Narks to be a safer bet. Maybe the town will shift to him or maybe they will stick on Raiden and end the day in a no-lynch. Im happy with all the information we drew out either way.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    I shall rephrase that sorry. Thought you would use pictures

Have you got any proof that Gerik is a blackmailer?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Raiden View Post
    I was reluctant to sign, but I did it anyway. Also having attention on me could probably help me pay attention to the game. I also feel like you know too much of my situation and you seems to be correct at every suggestion. I only read the last five pages and my gut tells me that scums like you could find some perfect opportunity to lead a mislynch on someone like me.

-vote FM Gerik
    I claim merchant, you lead a train on me, which is understandable. I retracted, and suggested something, you try to keep people from unvoting. It seems like you really want me to be lynched that badly.
    Here is his FoS

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Hello guys, I was extremely busy. I did not get any feedbacks. However I felt like I should claim The Cabbage Merchant/Jester. The reason I did this is because I do not wish to die and I will not retract my claim.
    Hello guys, I was extremely busy. I did not get any feedbacks. However I felt like I should claim The Cabbage Merchant/Jester. The reason I did this is because I do not wish to die and I will not retract my claim.
    Sorry, wrong colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    Sorry, wrong colors.
    Very nice! This makes a lot of sense. How are you today?
    This post.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    I do not feel that he justified himself very well at all. What we read from him was that he was blackmailed, TPR, and that he thinks I am the blackmailer. Theres still that unlikely chance he is a disguiser or scum claiming BM to beguile the town.
    Well, given the circumstances I mean. He should have enough chances to prove that he is a TPR later on in the game I'd say..

It was just chance that you got his blackmail message down well enough that he now considers you the blackmailer but I'd ignore that. ezpz

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

Well, given the circumstances I mean. He should have enough chances to prove that he is a TPR later on in the game I'd say..

It was just chance that you got his blackmail message down well enough that he now considers you the blackmailer but I'd ignore that. ezpz
    Im not worried about it. Im just frustrated that it turned into this after I asked him for reads on players. Maybe tomorrow he can explain what his message was and it won't seem like he is all out refusing to give some kind of reads or contribution.

21. ISO #921

That's what he claimed though. What now?
    If I understand the mechanics correctly, only Citizen last wills are made public upon death.

Unless we're assuming hosts are dicks (and they said they aren't), would the host really let a TPR PM in a last will and not say anything about how it won't be shared upon death?

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by FM TheJackofSpades View Post
    Before I place my vote, I would like to hear again why we are planning to lynch Raiden.
    Physical evidence? Some mess up he did? A scum feeling/read? Did someone call him/her out?
    Gerik is the Blackmailer, and he has blackmailed the whole town to vote with him.

The Blackmail message is to stop the cabbage merchant, do something with a code. Don't post any valuable reads or contribute anything good. Just carry on letting us know he is blackmailed, without revealing it. And blame the first person to suggest he is blackmailed.

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post

Have you read the thread?
    Asking you to restate reasons clearly is not a unreasonable request for someone who has read the thread.
    Don't tell me this is a difficult task for little you?

Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy View Post
    He claimed to be the Cabbage Merchant/Jester and was counterclaimed by Alpha, is the main weight behind the lynch.
    Exactly. Zero physical proof. Instead we want to risk lynching a jester? Why not just have him investigated or have him removed in another way.

As I said Day 1, lynching without physical proof and/or guilt beyond reasonable doubt is too risky and a possible scum move.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Asking you to restate reasons clearly is not a unreasonable request for someone who has read the thread.

Exactly. Zero physical proof. Instead we want to risk lynching a jester? Why not just have him investigated or have him removed in another way.

As I said Day 1, lynching without physical proof and/or guilt beyond reasonable doubt is too risky and a possible scum move.
    So, we only lynch with solid proof? Or guilt beyond reassonable doubt.
    EVERYONE STOP YOUR SCUMHUNTING.

35. ISO #935

Clearly you haven't read the thread, since I've been posting detailed lists of every claim, of who has made the Toph posts, and of how many posts everyone has. I've done this every few pages since day 1.

You wouldn't be asking who else claimed to have been charged if you'd read back even 10 pages.

So kindly take your attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine, friend.

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    Don't post any valuable reads or contribute anything good
    This makes a lot of sense. That blackmailer is not very creative.

The votes were on Raiden because he claimed neutral and Alpha counter claimed. He then insinuated blackmailed and I pushed to keep pressure on him unless he would contribute saying that I had him pegged as a little scummy.

37. ISO #937

FM Raiden (9):
    FM Narks, FM Crimson, FM Ganondorf, FM Procyon, FM vornksr, FM Ozymandias, FM monster, FM Northstar, FM divemaster127

FM Ganondorf (4):
    FM Rumpel, FM MrSmarter, FM Goonswarm, FM Slaol

FM Narks (5):
    FM Gerik, FM Yayap, FM Spy, FM Auckmid, FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

FM Gerik (1):
    FM Raiden

Once again for reference.

38. ISO #938

I think we should keep votes on Raiden and hammer if possible.

Raiden, I think you should ignore the blackmailing and clarify everything you intend to clarify, under threat of death by lynching. You sacrifice your night action but keep your life.

What does everyone else think about this?
    Still waiting to hear what people think about this.

I don't buy Raiden's Blackmail claim. I think he expected his neutral claim to fly by without a CC, and is furiously backpedaling now to try to convince us his is a TPR (despite little clues that indicate he isn't - like the bit about LW).

Don't forget that this is the guy who blatantly dodged the Toph post day 1 and was all but absent for most of today.

39. ISO #939

Still waiting to hear what people think about this.

I don't buy Raiden's Blackmail claim. I think he expected his neutral claim to fly by without a CC, and is furiously backpedaling now to try to convince us his is a TPR (despite little clues that indicate he isn't - like the bit about LW).

Don't forget that this is the guy who blatantly dodged the Toph post day 1 and was all but absent for most of today.
    We could get a real role claim from him now that he has recanted his blackmail. Also some real substance/reads.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

I think we should lynch Raiden and get info from his death, or force a true role claim from him.

If we don't lynch and he's still alive tomorrow, we're in the exact same situation - confusion, multiple lynch trains leading nowhere, massive picture spam, and no real info.

He claimed. He was CC'd. Keep the pressure up.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Didn't feel like counting posts, so I'll hold off on that for later. Everything else is updated.

Players Who Have Posted For Toph

FM AscendedOne - YES (link)
    FM Auckmid - YES (link)
    FM Crimson - YES (link)
    FM divemaster127 - YES (link)
    FM FalseTruth - YES (link)
    FM Ganondorf - YES (link)
    FM Gerik - YES (link)
    FM Goonswarm - YES (link)
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter - YES (link)
    FM Narks - YES (link)
    FM NorthStar - YES (link)
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias - YES (link)
    FM philie - YES (link)
    FM Procyon - YES (link)
    FM Raiden - YES (link)
    FM Rumpel - YES (link)
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - YES - NEUTRAL BENIGN CLAIM (link)
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol - YES (link)
    FM Spy - YES (link)
    FM TheJackofSpades - YES (link)
    FM vornksr - YES (link)
    FM Yayap - YES (link)
    FM Zack - YES (link)

Claims (By Player):

FM AscendedOne:
    FM Auckmid:
    • Received gun night 1 (link)

FM Crimson:
    FM divemaster127:
    FM FalseTruth:
    FM Ganondorf:
    • ROLE CLAIM: Toph, Truthseer (link)
    • Night 1 result: Zack is not lying about being town (link)

FM Gerik:
    • Prepped by Phoenix King night 1 (link)

FM Goonswarm:
    • No night 1 feedback (link)

FM Illidan:
    FM McPwnage:
    FM MileS:
    FM monster:

FM MrSmarter:
    FM Narks:

FM NorthStar:

FM oops_ur_dead:
    • ROLE CLAIM: Citizen (link)

FM Ozymandias:
    FM philie:

FM Procyon:
    • Charged night 1 (link)

FM Raiden:
    • ROLE CLAIM: Cabbage Merchant/Jester (link)
    • Soft claim: Previous claim was result of blackmail (link)

FM Rumpel:
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha:
    • ROLE CLAIM: Cabbage Merchant/Survivor (link)

FM Severn:
    FM Slaol:
    FM Spy:

FM TheJackofSpades:
    • Charged night 1 (link)

FM vornksr:

FM Yayap:
    • Roleblocked night 1 (link)

FM Zack:

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Meh at this point I'm up for either train. It's all about what we deem more useful today. Do we want to resolve the Ganondorf conflict and lynch Narks to help that cause, or do we take out Raiden who is fishy for a lot of things but has claimed TPR and blackmailed?
    He hasn't claimed TPR or blackmailed.

He's hinted at both, but has yet to claim anything other than Cabbage Merchant (and a soft blackmail claim that he keeps recanting).

50. ISO #950

Meh at this point I'm up for either train. It's all about what we deem more useful today. Do we want to resolve the Ganondorf conflict and lynch Narks to help that cause, or do we take out Raiden who is fishy for a lot of things but has claimed TPR and blackmailed?
    I do not feel that lynching narks will do anything for the ganon train if he flips town but I do townread ganondorf and I do believe his claim.

Im reading Raiden's vanishing act as a scum tell. I mean if I was a TPR and I just gave up my night action to be able to talk- I would talk. I would say all kinds of shit. Sure I may smoke one or take a second to let the relief soak in but I would not up and vanish.