Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

MissJay: 1-S2-1-5896463

Account Name: MissJay
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5896463
    In-Game Name: N/A

Crimes Committed:
    2nd offense asking to vote-kick me in lobby and persuading lobby players to kick me upon game start for no reason. I even warned her in lobby that I reported her earlier offense. Not as much of an ultimatum as it was a chance for the person to correct their behavior and play in a professional manner, but they just don't care and poop on my face again.

Your Account Name: PQRnHack
    Summary:
    2nd time this happens. In lobby, MissJay talks crap and tells everyone to kick me on game start for no reason. Also asks me if I have a job and money in real life. Completely ridiculous and nothing to do with the game. As game starts, someone else initiates kick vote, I ask them why, they confirm because MissJay said to do so. MissJay and other players join the vote kick for no good reason. I get kicked, thanks a lot.

-Mafia-.SC2Replay

EDIT 15 min later.. same crap happens again........ attached here. This is complete *** and im sick of being kicked for no reason. I even had other players backing me up and saying to kick MissJay and i told them i won't lower myself to her level. But this is still bullcrap
    -Mafia-.SC2Replay
    Last edited by PQRnHack; December 14th, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: MissJay: 1-S2-1-5896463

ID
    1-S2-1-5896463 Correct MissJay
    1-S2-1-2218924 Auto ooooooooooooooooooooooo (I might have missed an o)
    1-S2-1-6193613 Auto Mantis
    1-S2-1-1935823 Auto ouo
    1-S2-1-3407689 Auto Equipped
    1-S2-1-5898056 Auto Butlicker

None of them have known records.
    1-S2-1-515276 is PQRnHack's ID. There are NO reports to this name. I would consider kicking a person for something they did without reporting this as potential kick abuse.

Replay one: MissJay, Mantis, ooooooooooooooooooooooo and ouo vote for PQRnHack. Mantis says he only votes for MissJay. PQRnHack demands an explanation, but gets none.
    Note here, that MissJay, Equipped, Butlicker and oooooooooooooooo are all adjacent.

Also Mantis, ElaineBenes and ouo are adjacent.

Replay two: First, another person is kicked instantly without reason. (1-S2-1-6261282 ElaineBenes).
    This player is accused of necro'ing (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6261282)
    MissJay, Mantis, ooooooooooooooooooooo, Butlicker and Equipped are the kick-voters.
    Note: Equipped, Butlicker, Mantis and ooooooooooooooooooo are adjacent (!)

Equipped and Butlicker are premades in both games. They both vote to kick. This is classical kick abuse.
    Mantis randomly joins in on the kicking, so does ooooooooooooooooooooo and ouo.
    MissJay seems to have a very big hatred towards PQRnHack and says "I will not start with 14 in the game".

EDIT: For some reason, this (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5896463) didn't show up.

Recommended actions:
    MissJay - Severe Kick abuse (x2), making this a third offence, Watchlist x3
    Mantis/ooooooooooo/ouo - Kick abuse (x2) On hold
    Equipped/Butlicker - Kick abuse On hold

Thanks for the report!

If any of the players marked here want to explain there actions, I am happy to hear it.
    Also PQRnHack, you said "i won't lower mysself to her level". Kicking her if she is playing against the rules is the intended usage of the function.
    Last edited by MisterL2; December 15th, 2014 at 04:14 AM.
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2

I am impressed that you noticed this!
    "I obey nobody - but justice"

3. ISO #3

Re: MissJay: 1-S2-1-5896463

3x Watch list.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.