User Tag List

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Re: M-FM Batman [Gamethread]

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Narwhal View Post
    To think of it. If Riddler does have Immunity to death, then Mafia can only lynch him. Where as Joker can be killed.

The question is, who are the Mafia going to side with? Can either the Joker or Riddler trust them?
    The mafia would most likely plan to ally with whoever they gave death immunity too.

They wouldn't want to accidently kill their ally.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Harvey Dent(Neutral with vest)

# Random Town (PR)
    # Random Town (PR)
    # Random Town (PR)
    # Commissioner Gordon (Citizen with vest)
    # Random Town (Citizen)
    ? Random Town (Citizen)
    Random Town (Citizen - AFK)
    Random Town (Citizen - AFK)

Batman (Deadman)
    Random Town(Coroner)
    Random Town(Citizen)
    Random Town(Citizen)
    You have 5, at most 6 voting towns. Don't even talk about active towns lol.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

If Jellyfish does not vote untill 3 hours before end of day We vote him and lynch him.
    I suppose this works. I'd rather kill someone like Elephant or Frog but Jellyfish is about as good. Elephant hasn't posted since day 1 and Frog is earning scumreads from everyone.

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Cat View Post
    You have a autovest but whatever..
    Wait a second. Cat has a point. Why would the mayor be afraid of voting if he had a vest? I think we might have a two-face here. Even with the vest, we have at least one protective and he only has 1/4 chance of dying.

-vote unvote

I think mayor should hammer.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Snake View Post
    Wait a second. Cat has a point. Why would the mayor be afraid of voting if he had a vest? I think we might have a two-face here. Even with the vest, we have at least one protective and he only has 1/4 chance of dying.

-vote unvote

I don't like this post at all. Scummy post.

22. ISO #622

-vote unvote

This post makes me sad.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Tomorrow we Lynch someone who does not vote.

Last chance for people who have not voted to join the Dent side.
    The Riddler is certainly on this lynch train - They're probably death immune
    The Joker, in my opinion, is probably as well. I think the joker is either Cat or Llama, but whadda I know?
    There might be one mafia on this train, though I think a majority are lurkers.

I support there being 2-3 active scum, but most are likely hiding within the shadows.

34. ISO #634

The Joker, in my opinion, is probably as well. I think the joker is either Cat or Llama, but whadda I know?

I support there being 2-3 active scum, but most are likely hiding within the shadows.
    Eh, scratch that last statement. With no claims, It's about as likely that high post count players are scum compared to low post count players. Though I say this with like the third highest post count in the game lol

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Woo. Triple post. I suppose It's only logical that I give my reads for mafia and riddler as well.

Candidates for Riddler: Beaver, Armadillo, Octopus
    Expected mafia team: Any combination of Beaver, Frog, Moose (Though I very strongly thing this guy is jester), Tiger (Less likely), Elephant, Octopus
    Strong town reads: Rabbit, Kangaroo, Llama (If Joker flips at some point) I would really like to think that, even though I listed him under scum, Tiger is the least scummy of them. I also really think that Wolf was town. (Last time I said I thought Batman was scum, so let's hope that me saying he was town flips a Mafia) I also see Jellyfish as the towniest lurker, though "towniest lurker" is a bit of an oxymoron.

Put all my thought in a really disorganized way, but whatever.

Waiting intensifies.

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Llama View Post
    Huh, you know I expected MFM Tiger to vote MFM Moose.
    Oh... Yeah, I really don't know what to think about Tiger. He gave me scum vibes at first, then town vibes, now scum vibes again.

I suppose I should kinda clear this up as well. I don't see Armadillo or Llama being scum if they aren't neutrals. (meaning true neutrals or killing neutrals) Incredibly low amount of buddying from them and both of them seem to be thinking very independently, similarly to how I wish to think, I guess.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Llama View Post
    Wait a minute...

Maybe all of the lurkers are power roles, hiding under the cover of citizens to protect themselves?

Just my 2 cents.
    Maybe that's what the scum wants you to think............................................. .... But maybe that's what the scum wants you to think that they want you to think.....

It's little thing that is commonly referred to as
    wifom

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650