M-FM XXV Batman Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: M-FM Batman [Gamethread]

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Snake View Post

I suppose it's a bad time to mention that I was roleblocked last night, though I have a good hunch that it was drug dealt considering what happened yesterday.
    You are supposed to say: "I was 'roleblocked' last night". Drug Dealers (can be more than one) might be trying to fish for investigative roles.

3. ISO #253

It's kind of irritating having the Riddler in the game. Halts the flow of the game a lot, especially with there being no deaths as well.
    I suppose it's good for investigative roles to get more information, but what use are those roles when they can't share their information? I also kind of expected to be killed last night, as I fall in the area of not-overly-active poster, but active enough to contribute, and it seems that Mafia teams have a trend of going for that type of player.
    Then again, maybe that's just me.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Moose View Post
    Batman is either a fool or a modkill material.

-vote MFM Narwhal
    I'm also very curious as to who Batman jailed. I would have expected it to be Narwhal, but I suppose he should make his own decision.
    Also, Narwhal seems like a Riddler candidate, but, in my eyes, probably too obvious to be as such. The Joker and Riddler are likely hiding among the most quiet players.

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Or the Gangsters knew that one of them was jailed by Batman and chose not to kill so that it seemed like their teammate jailed by Batman was attacked.
    Possible. Though, I think they would have still made a kill even if their teammate was in jail. There's only been one death so far after two days, and I don't think the Mafia really wants to waste any opportunity after somehow failing their first kill.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Untill Moose can give a better reason than "Because I say so" then he has nothing against me. That and the fact it is not possible to have something against me.

Batman made a wise choice to not waste a night on me.

And with the night kills, We are in the same position as yesterday. Where are they? Two nights in a row?

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

-vote MFM Narwhal

I'm going to put my vote here and go to bed. Narwhal doesn't seem to be threatened or acknowledge the threat of the Riddler, which leads me to think he's either the Riddler or a Mafia member who realizes that he won't be killed by him. This isn't certain to me, but I think, for now, it's reasonable. I'll be back around the same time I usually start posting, in about 16 hours.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Scum motivated post. Trying to help the Riddler.
    If you are so sure that I am bad. And you have a result to prove it.
    Isn't it worth it?

Because no one can get a result from me, there will be no other roles to back you up. And if you are waiting for someone to back me up, you are forcing another Investigation role to partly reveal.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Another Consigliere candidate. He is trying to pass investigation results as points in Frogger. Just jail him tonight. No question asked.
    That, I can agree on you with. Random Jibba Jabba isn't nice. Looks quite Dodgy. Not forgetting you just said you was going to be serious.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Pig View Post
    Uhh. So like nothing changed, we might as well still be in yesterday lol
    Exactly my point. Hence why I am telling Moose to take that one step further. So we can move on. Because he is not an Investigation role. And instead wasting time by directing attention to this argument. No one will have anything to back him up, I was not Jailed.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Pig View Post
    Uhh. So like nothing changed, we might as well still be in yesterday lol
    Yea pretty much this.
    I received no feedback again. Day is gonna be long since we can't really share leads.
    I'm pretty worried that the Batman didn't arkham someone, maybe he just forgot.
    I wonder who the Joker doused last night.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Please be proactive instead of reactive.

Just discuss, vote and lynch someone (like MFM Narwhal).
    You have no reason or evidence to lynch me. And now you admit to lying about yesterday?
    And telling people to lynch the person you are lying about?

If it was a real roleblocker, you have no results.
    If it was a drug dealer, then either Mafia have two Drug Dealers, or Armadillo lied.
    Or, your just lying. For some reason.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Current vote trains are shit.

Another Consigliere candidate. He is trying to pass investigation results as points in Frogger. Just jail him tonight. No question asked.
    Why isn't this post more recognized? I actually really believe this.

-vote MFM Frog

Frogger said he was waiting until Day 2 to do shit, even though this game started on Night 1, so our Day 1 was pretty much a Day 2. This further makes me thing this guy's a scum.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Octopus View Post
    Hi checking in aswell. Got no feedback for last night.
    I counted so far 2 blocked claims 1 witched and zebras doused claim right?

Then Nahrwhal is still going for Moose because he fake claimed a role yesterday? Seems like Riddler to me.

-vote MFM Narwhal
    The guy didn't fake claim a role yesterday numbnuts.

The guy basically admitted to having results on me that showed me to be a bad role. (Dude voted on me even before I spoke)
    Then he reveals the information that he was apparently roleblocked yesterday rather than reveal it yesterday. So he not only lied about his information, he also lied about his night results.

Thats why I left my vote on him.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300