10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Re: M-FM Batman [Gamethread]

Pig had a will, that i forgot about

Spoiler : will :
    Oink Oink.

Well fuck. Made a last will in the tiny event I get night killed and if it happened...bleh. (actually not sure if N0 there's a night kill but just in case lol)

I'm Coroner, so if I flip otherwise there's some shenanigans going on with Tailor suits.

Probably going to ask to join the replacement list since I have no mechanical info or anything at all as I died before game started so maybe see you all around!

Oink.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Oh hey, how convenient. My guess is that Gorilla was a Citizen and the Riddler made a wild guess due to the inactivity.

And hey I was right about Moose and Narwhal not being on the same team.

Anyways I was RBed last night and was unable to due what I normally do at night.

I won't be able to post too much today, but I will tomorrow. 48 hour days help.

The lurkers in this game smashed us.

Give me a minute to come up with someone I think we should lynch.

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Snake View Post
    Well, I guess the riddler took personal offense to my statement since Gorilla died right after I said I thought he was the Riddler. Brilliant.

Also, there's a 99% chance that Gorilla was a citizen unless the riddler knows something we don't. gorilla posted a good two times I think.
    Agh, you beat me to the Gorilla being a cit by like, five seconds.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Beaver View Post
    oh hello friends

rip my insctivity yesterday haha ! um so like yeah i was in the arch n2 chat since im such a bad meme.

so how is everyone this lovely night
    The riddler only guesses once and that just happens to be when Beaver comes back.. Hmmm...
    I also was not expecting Narwhal to be the mayor at all. Could still be two-face, though, considering the mafia have missed two kills.

19. ISO #469

Well, I guess the riddler took personal offense to my statement since Gorilla died right after I said I thought he was the Riddler. Brilliant.

Also, there's a 99% chance that Gorilla was a citizen unless the riddler knows something we don't. gorilla posted a good two times I think.
    Maybe you're so sure that Gorilla is a citizen because you guessed that he was and he died, isn't that right....RIDDLER???

Nah if Gorilla was anything but citizen then the Riddler either got extremely lucky or has some communication method with a mafia's investigative role.

Seeing MFM Pig's role sucks because it almost assures that the mafia have a tailor or less likely, a janitor.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Tiger View Post
    Maybe you're so sure that Gorilla is a citizen because you guessed that he was and he died, isn't that right....RIDDLER???

Nah if Gorilla was anything but citizen then the Riddler either got extremely lucky or has some communication method with a mafia's investigative role.

Seeing MFM Pig's role sucks because it almost assures that the mafia have a tailor or less likely, a janitor.
    I don't think there's a tailor.. All the last wills seem to match up and there are no suit claims, and there are no cleanings so probably not a Janitor either, I dunno. It could have been put into the game to find out the Joker's night burn roles, but none of that has happened yet. But you already considered that, right.... JOKER???

I would also like to point out that the Joker will probably be aiming for the Riddler now. He's essentially the only thing preventing him from winning.

22. ISO #472

Assuming both people who died today are town, it's 7 scum vs 8 town.
    If a town is lynched and the Riddler dies tonight, scum win without question.
    If a town is lynched and the Joker dies tonight, the town is essentially still screwed but the Riddler has to either get a correct guess or town has to be lynched.
    If a mafia is lynched, it still becomes 6v6 after you consider mafia kill and joker burn, but then the Joker and riddler have to fight it out and Town could still have a chance.
    If a town is lynched and a town dies tonight, the Riddler and Joker have to fight it out similar to the previous scenario.
    If Riddler is lynched, it's 5v8 but the mafia still maintains an almost certain 2 kpn with the Joker.
    If Joker is lynched, it's 5v8 and the mafia have a potentially good kpn but nothing is certain with the Riddler.
    This is all assuming that the Neutral is scum sided and that the Mayor is actually still town.

So, lynching the Joker is probably the best option if we can get it, followed by lynching a mafia, followed by lynching the Riddler.

i sure hope this is all right or else i look dum

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Narwhal View Post
    Joker and Riddler can win together. Joker cannot kill Riddler I guess. And I'm not Twoface. I have no idea who a two face is. My name is Harvey Dent. Consort, Drugdealer, Gf and maybe Artitect.
    Joker can kill Riddler if joker is night immune. Riddler can kill joker if Riddler is night immune. All depends on what the mafia gave them.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Kangaroo View Post
    Can you guys figure out why the Joker would burn Wolf of all people? Wolf wasn't exactly a pro-town in my opinion... It seems like a weird choice.
    Maybe he knows something we don't.. He could be communicating with the Mafia through architect chat, seeing as he killed Batman day 2 after the mafia attacked him.. "We night killed someone and they didn't die, could you burn him incase he's Batman or Gordon please?"

31. ISO #481

Maybe he knows something we don't.. He could be communicating with the Mafia through architect chat, seeing as he killed Batman day 2 after the mafia attacked him.. "We night killed someone and they didn't die, could you burn him incase he's Batman or Gordon please?"
    Well with Batman dead that wouldn't matter, and Gordon is trash with no Batman.

Also, Gordon has a vest, and that effectively makes him invulnerable, which means the Riddler cannot kill him.

Can the Riddler kill Gordon while he still has his vest?

If the host says that Gordon can't be killed and still has his vest I would recommend he claim, him dying doesn't hurt us and without a CC he becomes pretty much a confirmed Townie.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Well with Batman dead that wouldn't matter, and Gordon is trash with no Batman.

Also, Gordon has a vest, and that effectively makes him invulnerable, which means the Riddler cannot kill him.

If the host says that Gordon can't be killed and still has his vest I would recommend he claim, him dying doesn't hurt us and without a CC he becomes pretty much a confirmed Townie.
    Well, I guess the Riddler could just guess him twice and kill him, idk. I don't think that an auto-vest hit would count as an incorrect guess.

34. ISO #484

Well, I guess the Riddler could just guess him twice and kill him, idk. I don't think that an auto-vest hit would count as an incorrect guess.
    Doesn't hitting an immune count as an incorrect guess though? That would prevent him from guessing again for the rest of the day.

Best let the host answer for clarity.

35. ISO #485

Doesn't hitting an immune count as an incorrect guess though? That would prevent him from guessing again for the rest of the day.

Best let the host answer for clarity.
    The setup says it doesn't pierce immunity, but not that it counts as an incorrect guess, so yeah, we wait for the host

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

CO-HOST

This is not the official answer but this is what i rule it as,

Quote Originally Posted by role
    If the Riddler guesses correctly, the player will immediately die (subject to host availability).
    The only role that is specifically immune is batman. I would rule it that a correct guess would instantly kill him b/c the vest is not a full-on immunity.

I will PM crypt to give an official response

42. ISO #492

I'm also going to do probability for being scum thing lets go lol run on sentence unpunctuated arson

MFM Armadillo - This guy is still alive? 5/10 might be jester
    MFM Beaver - My highest Riddler candidate for now but his post timing might mean nothing, lurker 7/10
    MFM Cat - Joker candidate 7/10
    MFM Dolphin - This guy hasn't posted like at all ???/10
    MFM Elephant - Same as dolphin ????/10
    MFM Frog - Posts like once a day and has like a consigliere code wow idk lol 6/10
    MFM Jellyfish - This guy posted like once? ???/10
    MFM Kangaroo - Essentially my only townread right now 2/10
    MFM Llama - This guy posts a lot but doesn't mean a lot with it also a possible joker candidate 7/10
    MFM Moose - Scum 10/10
    MFM Narwhal - wow obviously scum totally not mayor 12/10
    MFM Octopus - Too many lurkers zzzzzz ???/10
    MFM Rabbit - I feel like this person posted day 1 but never posted again ???/10
    MFM Snake - such an obvious scum wow
    MFM Tiger - I'm sorry but this guy has been screaming scum to me all game long, I dunno why 8/10

as you can see my grammar value has gone down dramatically and I am also really bad at this forum mafia thing

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by MFM The Penguin View Post
    CO-HOST

This is not the official answer but this is what i rule it as,

The only role that is specifically immune is batman. I would rule it that a correct guess would instantly kill him b/c the vest is not a full-on immunity.

I will PM crypt to give an official response
    Curses. This makes it more difficult...

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

js if you are gonna accuse me of being riddler then therr needs to be something more than "oh he came online after riddler guessed". when would I have time to even read back to see what gorilla could be? i literally was late to day yesterday because of school and stuff, and literally came online just to post my night action, my login thingie can prove as well.

so yeah please explain how i could magically know what gorilla was.

also wasnt there a thing in sign ups or something about riddler not being able to guess gordon? ill check back.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Quote Originally Posted by MFM Beaver View Post
    js if you are gonna accuse me of being riddler then therr needs to be something more than "oh he came online after riddler guessed". when would I have time to even read back to see what gorilla could be? i literally was late to day yesterday because of school and stuff, and literally came online just to post my night action, my login thingie can prove as well.

so yeah please explain how i could magically know what gorilla was.

also wasnt there a thing in sign ups or something about riddler not being able to guess gordon? ill check back.
    Woah there... that defense was very aggressive. Question, what is the "login thingie"?

Gorilla was obvious. So so obvious... people only do what he does if they're Citizens.

If Gorilla isn't a Citizen then I will be so dumbfounded it's not even funny.

And the host already said how the Riddler can in fact kill Gordon... shame...

50. ISO #500