[TERMINAL GLITCH] Game spontaneously froze Day 7
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

[TERMINAL GLITCH] Game spontaneously froze Day 7

Nothing much more too it. Day 7 it was a townie, Disguiser=Mafioso (me) and the Judge left

Me and the judge put up the Townie, and as soon as we both voted guilty (or at least I hope he did, we'll nevr fucking know)....the game froze. I mean everything was still moving, but the votes...never loaded. Like the trigger malfunctioned or something.

Not sure if it's hax or not but I doubt it because that's just malarky; you can't just freeze the game as you please. This was clearly a trigger load error that I've never witnessed before ever.

I wouldn't mind if I was going to lose, but I was not only going to win, but I came back heavily (if you watch).

So with that I say Bye...Again. Kind of sad; was really hoping to get back into -Mafia- with most of the corruptness gone. Never thought a gamebreaking trigger load error would make me leave again. Simply ludicrous

"SO UR LEVING COZ OF 1 GAME HUEHEUUEH U PLEB" Knowing that glitches like these are occurring I don't want to have to bother dealing with them again. Kind of tired of losing, you know? Especially cheaply. lol

Game Froze Day 7.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: [TERMINAL GLITCH] Game spontaneously froze Day 7

Next days off I'm going to see if I can find some common pattern with these crashes.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

I know using mod commands during trial has a high chance of freezing the trial. I know this isn't what happens every time, cause I've had it happen while I was only one in the game capable of that and had it freeze without doing anything. Just saying that this might've happened for Coast/TLL's game.

5. ISO #5

Our game froze with 7 or 8 seconds left in the final night of the game.

I haven't seen commands freezing trials. Most games I play I -ziggy the player on trial right after he is guiltied and "-msg Click your guy and you can walk"

-edit The only thing I can think of is I had a player bug test the -mute command from death chat to see if a dead player could discover the crier by muting that player. (They cant) And that -mute was done at the end of the day
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, if you're doing it after he is guiltied, it won't cause problems. But during voting phase can (and likely will) cause a crash lol. Especially fire, ziggy, ect
    Im always just afraid of them walking away from the stand and such so I avoid that. That and the vote phase actually matters. No need to distract them.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I haven't seen commands freezing trials. Most games I play I -ziggy the player on trial right after he is guiltied and "-msg Click your guy and you can walk"
    You can infinitely stall a game with that lol

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

9. ISO #9