Lost all my points due to Ded CPU
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question Lost all my points due to Ded CPU

Hey folks

Well around this summer my CPU Died in total and I discovered when I bought my new laptop and started playing mafia that I lost all my points.
    So can i get my points back
    My SC2 name is Jacksonnel aswell I'm also member of the Thorgal clan...and in maffia I used Ditto always
    A friend of mine will post a replay too confirm this all thnx for reading!

(I am Miley Cyrus = Jacksonnel = me Thorgal Wolf helped me with finding this vid way back of february

2. ISO #2

Re: Lost all my points due to Ded CPU

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonnel View Post
    Hey folks

Well around this summer my CPU Died in total and I discovered when I bought my new laptop and started playing mafia that I lost all my points.
    So can i get my points back
    My SC2 name is Jacksonnel aswell I'm also member of the Thorgal clan...and in maffia I used Ditto always
    A friend of mine will post a replay too confirm this all thnx for reading!

(I am Miley Cyrus = Jacksonnel = me Thorgal Wolf helped me with finding this vid way back of february

I am Torgal Wolf who helped him find a replay about his last game with me.

Get your replay Soldier -
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Approved for an additional 5571 points 244 games. The difference in points should easily be made up by your ability to get all those achievements again.

PM me to set up a time for the restoration.

-edit 110 victorys
    Last edited by Helz; October 10th, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Restored. Marked no prefix.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.