Re-Entering Battle.net name?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Re-Entering Battle.net name?

I don't know if this ties in with having your points reset (If so I'm sorry and ignore this). But if not then is it a seperate bug that this is the second time I've had to re-enter my battle.net name? The game then acts as if I've never played before with no points or achievements. Less than 24 hours ago I was playing fine, no changes to my account or anything. Just a few average games. I just don't want to have to get to 3k points again and have my account reset like a 3rd time.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Re-Entering Battle.net name?

Post in here
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...-List-Requests

If you don't have a replay we may be able to find one for you. If you have any trouble posting it there is a guide in that section or you could pm me. Also keep in mind your last 15 or so games will have saved replays in the recent games folder.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.