MichaelScott
Register

User Tag List

Thread: MichaelScott

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Points restore

Thank you for the fast reply. I didn't keep any replays, and I dont have any friends of mine playing starcraft. I used to play a lot before summer I guess I could possibly be in a lot of people's replays (if they keep them) but I can't tell who they might be. I mostly remember the trolls of that period like the necroplant and his different accounts. I also remember a Tafkal guy. If you have any of these replays I might be in them, with michaelscott name.

4. ISO #4

You're in luck. I reviewed all the point bans from January - June/my replays searching for you, and I noticed we played a game together back in May.

Here are 2 screenshots listing his points/achievements.

I'm not an admin (So I can't actually give you the points), but everything looks legitimate.

and here is the replay - MichaelScott.SC2Replay

Good Luck!

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelScott View Post
    Oh thank you! Truth is I had more points but if nothing can be done, its better than starting from 0... So how to get them back?
    An admin will have to review this post, post a confirmation, and then will arrange a time to meet you in-game to restore your points. Your points seem legitimate to me so I would expect no issues during the process. You can however post your battle.net name + 3 digit character code so one of them can easily add you.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17