User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Appley need help

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Outlines in APUSH? the horror is still fresh in my mind...
    Not only do I have to outline the book, I have to outline my topic and teach it to the class.

I thought I was going to be done now, but my partner completely phoned in his part of the project (the analysis of the era and why it's important, worth the most points) and I have to rewrite it. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

6. ISO #6

I'm guessing it's a summer assignment....RIP. If it's any consolation, the AP test is a LOT easier than the class itself. And as with all AP classes, after the test you usually watch movies until summer.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #7

I'm guessing it's a summer assignment....RIP. If it's any consolation, the AP test is a LOT easier than the class itself. And as with all AP classes, after the test you usually watch movies until summer.
    Nah, its a project I got on Wednesday (I started Thursday, the 14th).

They redesigned the APUSH test this year. Now there are short answer questions, both a DBQ and a long essay, and less multiple choice questions. The multiple choice questions all now try and ask you causes and effects of each era in American history. But at least they dropped E as an answer choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

8. ISO #8

And as with all AP classes, after the test you usually watch movies until summer.

I can verify from the small amount of time I actually did schooling
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.