Mafia dont want Jester to get lynched.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Sarzael

Mafia dont want Jester to get lynched.

It was a normal game, i was spy, and only me and two mafia were left.
    They thinked i was a jester, (The jester kill a guilty votes was not enabled), and it ways day.
    Instead of directly lynching me, one of them sayed: Lets wait for night and he get no points!
    I was spy, so it didnt really matter, but i still raged for people doing these kind of things.

I hope some thing to be made for avoid this.

2. ISO #2
    Zilas

Re: Mafia dont want Jester to get lynched.

I don't get It? Mafia wins, So they decide If they let u live so u get points or not, If they don't want to, They are free to, You shouln't rage at all for that... And therefore, I don't know any Jesters who actually still lived In last 3. It's very risky, Prefer die In last 5 and get nice points then risk dying In last 4,3... And getting very few points.

I once kindly asked If the mafia would let me survive (I was survivor) , They did, I'd probs get pissed too If they didn't, But meh. They pretty much won so they can do whatever:P

If I myself was mafia I probablly would do same.. Unless not 100% Sure Hes Survivor ofc:l

Anyway, Mate, There can't really be anything made to stop this, It just doesn't make sense..Ur live Is in their hands at that time

3. ISO #3
    Sarzael

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas View Post
    I don't get It? Mafia wins, So they decide If they let u live so u get points or not, If they don't want to, They are free to, You shouln't rage at all for that... And therefore, I don't know any Jesters who actually still lived In last 3. It's very risky, Prefer die In last 5 and get nice points then risk dying In last 4,3... And getting very few points.

I once kindly asked If the mafia would let me survive (I was survivor) , They did, I'd probs get pissed too If they didn't, But meh. They pretty much won so they can do whatever:P

If I myself was mafia I probablly would do same.. Unless not 100% Sure Hes Survivor ofc:l

Anyway, Mate, There can't really be anything made to stop this, It just doesn't make sense..Ur live Is in their hands at that time
    You dont get it, i mean, they could have lynched me at day, and they still win whitout losting anything and wasting less time, but instead, one of them sayed to kill me at night so i wont get points.

4. ISO #4
    Footy

A Jester needs to trick people into lynching him, getting it given them to a silver platter in the later rounds is never going to happen regardless if they've already won or not, just because they have the power to award a potential Jester doesn't mean they should feel Obliged.

I've only ever been lynched in the last 3 as a Jester when GF and a Townie were up, when roles were asked I claimed to be a Citizen, which of course people scream It's not in the setup! GF at that point had claimed the random neutral role of being Survivor

But anyway, they shouldn't have to Lynch the jester at that point, they can do whatever they please.

5. ISO #5
    Nick

Same story with Witch.

If the Mafia appreciate your help, such as siding with them (eg. 3 town vs 2 exposed mafia + witch/jester) when they need your help, you might get lynched when there is one town left (Jester) or survive till the end (Witch). I always spare a helpful Witch.

If you never contribute anything, they are not obligated to let you win.