M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: M-FM Civilization

Because I can't really make a whole reads list because this fucking kindle sucks, I'm just going to make a suspects list.

Suspects: (In order from top to bottom)
    Vine (Tries to scumhunt via mechanics, was lured to tapatalk etc)
    People voting me (Lynching an OP survivor is against town win conditions, I will use my night actions how I please, trust me)
    Baloons TD ( He did very little to contribute to discussion)
    Temple Run (Hardcore lurking)

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Words with Friends: Fruit literally claimed scum. And Vine's insistence on trolling even when they're about to be lynched says town.
    Are you scum?

Snapchat: Summarize why you want to lynch Fruit for me.
    i thought he may have been rolefishing or claiming culturalist. when he confirmed researcher and posted survivialistic tendancies, it was time for him to die.

i don't give two shits for trolls. spit the truth. nothing more. if you don't, you go on the shit list unless there's a damn good reason for it.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Okay so Fruit Ninja is a lousy lynch. If we manage a good lynch he will side with us out of necessity so seriously.

@Fruit Ninja, thanks for providing that information its really peaceseeking of you. I hope we can have continue cooperation. Since you have been so kind as to help us out. I want to share you a little tip, taking no action at night will ensure you immunity from the doomsday killer making it almost impossible for you to lose since you revealed, but of course its your action so do whatever you think is best.

P.S. Another post is coming shortly.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    I will provide Candy Crush Saga, 2048 and Clash of Clans each with 2 happiness. I must request that no one else visits me tonight. Cause yeah I will have to be against you guys if you do.
    now your tune changes when at first it was denial of feedback. i don't think you're working for town, but you're just going to do whatever people tell you will keep you alive.

instagram, nope. we take out what could go bad if we've got it. there's a reason to lynch survivors. they turn on us in the end.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Words with Friends View Post
    now your tune changes when at first it was denial of feedback. i don't think you're working for town, but you're just going to do whatever people tell you will keep you alive.

instagram, nope. we take out what could go bad if we've got it. there's a reason to lynch survivors. they turn on us in the end.
    You're a meany head.

13. ISO #613

@Words
    I completely agree we need to be wary of these going bad, but now is not the time. We do have a confirmed Warmonger after all remember.

@Words
    I know it is impossible for me to prove vine didn't kill Tapatalk, that's why I said hypothetically trust me the survey is important and I greatly appreciate your cooperation.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

I really do not see how this is even a question. The Researcher has a hard lean to becoming scum aligned from his night action alone and as a rule of thumb- Benign roles swing to scum when they have the chance. This is because they have to play along with the town (Enough not to get lynched but not enough to let the scum want to kill them) until their swing can lock the game down for the scum. Take that next to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    I will provide Candy Crush Saga, 2048 and Clash of Clans each with 2 happiness. I must request that no one else visits me tonight. Cause yeah I will have to be against you guys if you do.
    Which is pretty much saying "Hey scum, You can recruit me" and I do not see how I could justify keeping this slot alive. Its the safe play.

-vote Fruit Ninja

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Fruit Ninja: How do I know you won't side with the warmongers?

-vote Snapchat

Hi.
    If you don't mind I'd like to answer that with a little bit of game theory. As long as we peaceseekers have majority it is his best interest to assist us. After all he is now revealed and a betrayal would be easily detected. In short any situation where we are guaranteed to have majority for the following lynch we can trust him. If we ever get in a more dire situation. So lets just not get into that kind of situation, eh.

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    @Words
    I completely agree we need to be wary of these going bad, but now is not the time. We do have a confirmed Warmonger after all remember.

@Words
    I know it is impossible for me to prove vine didn't kill Tapatalk, that's why I said hypothetically trust me the survey is important and I greatly appreciate your cooperation.
    not confirmed. probable sure. i'd rather take out a confirmed threat.

if three players visited tapatalk, then it's possible vine is not scum at all. highly probable, yes.

we take out confirmed threats. then we move to probable threats.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    If you don't mind I'd like to answer that with a little bit of game theory. As long as we peaceseekers have majority it is his best interest to assist us. After all he is now revealed and a betrayal would be easily detected. In short any situation where we are guaranteed to have majority for the following lynch we can trust him. If we ever get in a more dire situation. So lets just not get into that kind of situation, eh.
    two words... plausible deniability.

that's not a scenario we want to be in.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    We can basically think of the Researcher as a Survivor.

Just don't worry about it, he is out to save his own ass. A lynch on him would be a waste, a town kill on him would be a waste. He just has to worry about Doomsday Killer now............(yet he outted himself..)
    I don't think he has to worry about the Doomsday killer until late game, from the Doomsday killer perspective it would be more beneficial to kill a Warmonger, or a Peaceseeker, even if the Peaceseeker is a Peaceful like me.

Of course, that will all change later which is why I recommended his no action. To ensure he is invulnerable when the need arises.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

We can basically think of the Researcher as a Survivor.

Just don't worry about it, he is out to save his own ass. A lynch on him would be a waste, a town kill on him would be a waste. He just has to worry about Doomsday Killer now............(yet he outted himself..)
    I read this post as scummy. Scum has a reason to keep his slot alive. Town should be more indifferent/lynch happy on the subject.

Too risky. I want to get rid of him early on before he flips to helping the warmongers.
    This just makes sense. Think of the late game with that win condition. If the time ever comes around where he can lock his win in by siding with scum why the hell wouldn't he? This is a swing vote we do not need and given our lack of decent lynch targets we should eliminate him in the early game.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

This is the exact reasoning with the production planning. Which is what I've been trying to get through to Vine with.
    I agree that too much production planning is a bad idea, but I have stated a plan backed by game theory that will provide us the greatest effect. Let me see if I can find it.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush Saga View Post
    Lets leave the fruit murdering ninja alone for now.(you monster, cantaloupe is delicious)

Unfortunately im no good at the scum-hunting thing so yeah, sorry. All I can provide is securing lynches

Honestly I don't think I am a good candidate for the extra Happiness.
    You're confirmed town, If you do not recieve the extra happiness and production then you tell the town k?

Also I love cantaloupe.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650