M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: M-FM Civilization

Mmm... my mistake, I think. We can't, like... finish construction with only 4 production per town. We'll need, like... 5 production if scums don't contribute.

Role
    N1 N2
    Chief
    5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Speaker 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Marshall 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Sheriff 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Investigator 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Coroner 6ET
    ~5WC
    Cultural 6ET ~5WC
    Doctor 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Secret Service 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Lookout 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Detective 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Crafter 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Filibuster 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Jailor 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Nuclear 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Peaceful 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC

WC: World Congress
    ET: Extra Terrestial
    RA: Residential Area

*apologetic*

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
    Mmm... my mistake, I think. We can't, like... finish construction with only 4 production per town. We'll need, like... 5 production if scums don't contribute.

Role
    N1 N2
    Chief
    5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Speaker 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Marshall 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Sheriff 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Coroner 6ET
    ~5WC
    Cultural 6ET ~5WC
    Doctor 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Lookout 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Detective 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Crafter 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Jailor 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Nuclear 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Peaceful 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC

*apologetic*
    That's if town goes along with it as well.

'If'

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

I support a fruit ninja lynch.
    Insistence on revealing what we've built is a means for warmongers to determine roles.
    I DO consider setting yourself to invisible a scummy action.
    The lynch priority post isn't so scummy because he's saying we should kill the NeutKiller first but because he's posting something irrelevant under the facade of posting something useful.

-vote Fruit Ninja

Sent from my Holo-Wife using Tapatalk

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk View Post
    I support a fruit ninja lynch.
    Insistence on revealing what we've built is a means for warmongers to determine roles.
    I DO consider setting yourself to invisible a scummy action.
    The lynch priority post isn't so scummy because he's saying we should kill the NeutKiller first but because he's posting something irrelevant under the facade of posting something useful.

-vote Fruit Ninja

Sent from my Holo-Wife using Tapatalk
    Mmmmm.... Now how exactly is being invisible scummy? I can see if someone is asking them a question and them not responding even if they are there is scummy, but that's the only reason I can imagine.

I personally recommend everyone to set their status to invisible to prevent misconceptions on the absence if posts. I can personally voucher for plenty of times I have read this thread and walked away. Does that mean I'm avoiding things? No. Am I lurking? No. It merely means someone has nothing to say at the time and doesn't want that fact to be apparent.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

_ __________=__
    \\@([____]_____()
    _/\|-[____]
    / /(( )
    /____|'----'
    \____/

Can you, like... answer my question?
    No, I'm trying to avoid your question with my invisibility.

Just kidding, in all seriousness though; I may have my own plans that conflict with yours that I do not wish to share. And I may or may not have decided to go along with it.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Now previous statements have concerned me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    2048 is probably town as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    K so I get town read from you and 2048. Kinda scum read from Vine. I will do more when I have access to a computer cAuse I hate making read lists with this damn kindle.
    Now....why? I have honestly done nothing pro-town. These statements send red flags all up my spine.

Quizup seems to love labeling certain individuals as Town. Such things are quite dangerous for town as a whole and for me personally.
    Just now, what did I do to warrant your trust? Just because I answered a few simple questions that could have been answered by looking at the setup thread? Or is it the mannerism of my speech?
    Just how surprised would you be if you found out that I'm the one that killed in the next night but Town is trustful towards be because of your words?
    Or how will I look now that you seemed to have buddied me?

Quizup seems to have labelled quite a few 'Townies' even though it's only troll day and we barely know anything.

13. ISO #263

*roleplays*

Overseer

At night, you may visit a player to learn where they spent their production points that night. If they spent on multiple constructions, you will only see the first construction. 3 usages.
    If one person looks at my actions it's fine. I just don't want it to be public knowledge, and I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way about themselves. Knowing what you are doing before you do it can have others hinder your efforts. Or learning of what you've done can be life threatening.

Think of it as Role Claiming

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    If one person looks at my actions it's fine. I just don't want it to be public knowledge, and I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way about themselves. Knowing what you are doing before you do it can have others hinder your efforts. Or learning of what you've done can be life threatening.

Think of it as Role Claiming
    I just, like... wanted everyone to agree to the plan.

*sighs*

15. ISO #265

Mmmmm.... Now how exactly is being invisible scummy? I can see if someone is asking them a question and them not responding even if they are there is scummy, but that's the only reason I can imagine.

I personally recommend everyone to set their status to invisible to prevent misconceptions on the absence if posts. I can personally voucher for plenty of times I have read this thread and walked away. Does that mean I'm avoiding things? No. Am I lurking? No. It merely means someone has nothing to say at the time and doesn't want that fact to be apparent.
    Ah but that first instance is important. There are other ways scum can capitalize on invisibility but I'd prefer not to further incentivize it. Visibility also allows us to establish a pattern for activity as a preventative measure against future invisibility. If I know you're usually viewing the thread at a certain time I be confident you're avoiding posting even if you set yourself to invisible.

I constantly check this thread for updates but only post when I have something worth posting. I do not fear others seeing me online.

Sent from my assistant Jeff using Tapatalk

16. ISO #266

Quizup seems to have labelled quite a few 'Townies' even though it's only troll day and we barely know anything.
    Today is not a troll day. The majority of the posts today have been meaningful discussion in one way or another. While I don't think I've agreed with a single of Vine's suggestions I'm glad that she is making them. Despite her feigned ignorance, I have a town read on her.

Sent from the corpse of my assistant Jeff using Tapatalk

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk View Post
    Ah but that first instance is important. There are other ways scum can capitalize on invisibility but I'd prefer not to further incentivize it. Visibility also allows us to establish a pattern for activity as a preventative measure against future invisibility. If I know you're usually viewing the thread at a certain time I be confident you're avoiding posting even if you set yourself to invisible.

I constantly check this thread for updates but only post when I have something worth posting. I do not fear others seeing me online.

Sent from my assistant Jeff using Tapatalk
    Sorry if I feel hatred towards that invisibility bias of yours. Unless rules state otherwise, I am trained to go invisible no matter what; So that bias seems unjust.

19. ISO #269

Role
    N1 N2
    Chief
    5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Speaker 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Marshall 5ET, 1WC ~8WC
    Sheriff 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Coroner 6ET
    ~5WC
    Cultural 6ET ~5WC
    Doctor 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Lookout 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Detective 5ET, 1 RA ~5WC
    Crafter 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Jailor 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Nuclear 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC
    Peaceful 5ET, 1 ? ~5WC

*apologetic*
    The issue also remains that scum may also follow the plan and receive the top benefits as well, well they can regardless with we follow it or not as well.

If you are handing out a complete chart of what to do, scum may also device what ever means they can to receive everything else.
    For example:

You say get ET the first night with everyone's efforts. Scum knows their chances are low at getting ET if they compete against town in terms of equal production. To counter this they would instead go for WC, to out produce everyone else when it does complete. ect ect

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

The issue also remains that scum may also follow the plan and receive the top benefits as well, well they can regardless with we follow it or not as well.

If you are handing out a complete chart of what to do, scum may also device what ever means they can to receive everything else.
    For example:

You say get ET the first night with everyone's efforts. Scum knows their chances are low at getting ET if they compete against town in terms of equal production. To counter this they would instead go for WC, to out produce everyone else when it does complete. ect ect
    If they plan to get +2 production or +2 happiness benefits, they are forced to contribute at least 4 production. Their choices are limited, I think...

*sad*

23. ISO #273

I have a counter suggestion to Vine's.

At least one town should focus purely on a each project. That way it would lower the odds of having scum get their hands on the top spot. Scum may still pull the same tactic, but they would still have to be randomly chosen from at another Town.
    I meant as in having someone throw 6 at WC, another throw 6 at ET, and another throw 6 at RA

24. ISO #274

At least one town should focus purely on a each project. That way it would lower the odds of having scum get their hands on the top spot. Scum may still pull the same tactic, but they would still have to be randomly chosen from at another Town.
    Suggestions without details are, like... not useful.

*disappointed*

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Suggestions without details are, like... not useful.

*disappointed*
    The problem is details aren't for certain either. What we know, they know. We would need a plan to counter - counter intelligence.

It is true that following your plan would probably get a townie ET in top. But the other would probably fall to scum.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

How do we assign who builds what? Without assignments we can lose quite a lot of production

31. ISO #281

Lol, so are they just to be defined as colors now? Might as well just number us xD.

Sorry, got a kick out of this one. I assume you are trying to promote activity and get some information flowing with this technic?
    Says 2048. And yeah, that's the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    What does that accomplish? Asking questions does not meaningfully contribute to the discussion. In fact, it does the opposite: It gives the appearance of contribution while actually providing none. In the best case, the question gets someone else to contribute to the discussion by answering it, but any idiot can just ask other people questions. I would also posit that simply instructing others to "ask more questions" falls into this category as well, perhaps even more so, since now you're not even generating the questions being asked.
    I'm getting my null reads to participate more, so I can analyze their question choice and target. Then more of my null reads get to answer those questions. Win-win.

Now previous statements have concerned me.

Now....why? I have honestly done nothing pro-town. These statements send red flags all up my spine.

Quizup seems to love labeling certain individuals as Town. Such things are quite dangerous for town as a whole and for me personally.
    Just now, what did I do to warrant your trust? Just because I answered a few simple questions that could have been answered by looking at the setup thread? Or is it the mannerism of my speech?
    Just how surprised would you be if you found out that I'm the one that killed in the next night but Town is trustful towards be because of your words?
    Or how will I look now that you seemed to have buddied me?

I work by process of elimination and I am pretty good at what I do. It's not about being pro-town, it's about being town. Anyway, with two kills non-town kills per night, I have to get my reads out fast or risk them never getting out at all. Your first post cleared in my mind. Your refusal to jump on the Fruit Ninja wagon now is just confirming it. (But seriously, I know you're town, now stop fighting my lynch.)

If Temple Run doesn't start making useful posts, he's next on the list.

32. ISO #282

Ok, so I'm starting to reconsider my position on Vine, this latest suggestion seems to be entirely pro warmonger. I'd like to remind everyone that Peaceseeker PRS need only contribute 4 production on Extraterrestrial Colonization. And that the peacefuls like me will make up the difference by contributing 6.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Ok, so I'm starting to reconsider my position on Vine, this latest suggestion seems to be entirely pro warmonger. I'd like to remind everyone that Peaceseeker PRS need only contribute 4 production on Extraterrestrial Colonization. And that the peacefuls like me will make up the difference by contributing 6.
    Extraterrestrial Colonization -- 60 Production
    Using salvaged Antebellum technology, scientists can continue to work on colonizing the Moon. When Extraterrestrial Colonization is successfully accomplished, everyone who contributed at least 4 Production will gain +2 Production per night. If Peaceseeker, Top contributor will be confirmed as Peaceseeker. Otherwise, nothing will happen. Top contributor will not be revealed in that case.
    Hmph!
    -vote Instagram

*scorn*

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Hmph!
    -vote Instagram

*scorn*
    Oh is that what it is all about?

SETUP

[U]Peaceseekers (14)[/U]
    Random Town (George Washington)
    Random Town (Queen Elizabeth)
    Random Town (Bismarck)
    Random Town (Augustus Caesar)
    Random Town (Catherine the Great)
    Random Town (Cleopatra)
    Random Town (Gandhi)
    Random Town (Kamehameha)
    Random Town (Ramkhamhaeng)
    Peaceful (Harun Al-Rashid)
    Peaceful (Pachacuti)
    Peaceful (Enrico Dandolo)
    Peaceful (Wu Zetian)
    Peaceful (Pocatello)

*smirk*

37. ISO #287

Okay ya'll warning this may be a too long didn't read post. I tried shortening this but this is the best I could do.

About my top three scumspects in no particular order:

Clash of Clans

On the count of three (1....2...3) who is surprised that Clash of Clans changed their vote to be on the popular vote lynch of Fruit Ninja without adding any additional reasons? Not me. Baaaaaaaaa you sheep baaaaaaaaaaa. What's even weirder is that they admitted to the sheep simply because a couple of their town reads are on it.

Even Clash's post about why only my vote was defended is horrible. They said there are only three votes on vine in their post. This was factual at the time. Then why did Vine only defend the second and why did Clash buddy? And why did Vine not defend about Fruit Ninja's? The most likely answer to me is that Clash is a scum partner of Vine's and that Fruit Ninja was chosen to be the lynch so the vote was already weakened.

And I am not answering the question on what a peaceful should do because as I've already said discussing/planning out who does what here IMO is stupid.

With all do respect to your idea, I think I absolutely should have the exact forum. I was counter claiming Vine and needed to demonstrate strength behind it. Based on your response, I think you believe my counter claim as well. If people go there and wish to find my meta in thousands of posts without a userid to back it up, they seriously have way too much time on their hands. The fact you said for me not to further more lends credence to the idea that you and Vine are buddies, and your first vote wasn't serious.

Vine
    Enough with the hypothesis and ideas and plans.
    Your latest plan assumes that every single townie lives and that the SK kills a mafia and mafia decides not to kill and that no other role kills or stops production or impacts in any way.
    Another reason the plan sucks is that it goes against your desired goal of making sure the win con is met. If everyone followed and the townies at full production on it died, then scum could max out production on one of the wonders and be the top contributor since you have a 5/1 mix on most every hypothesis.
    It's also very damaging for the group to come up with a consensus plan of any kind at this stage of the game. As I and numerous people have said but you continue to push hypothesis. This is ridiculous.

Your own arguments look more like your goal is to create chaos rather than post a valid theory on what to do. Quizup even asked you to stop posting about mechanics and do something helpful and you said like....day 2 which isn't even a solid guarantee. (More on this later)

Based on your insistent desire to sow chaos my vote remains. Saying what another player said occurred and then calling it "your plan" leaves a very sore taste in my mouth after asking for your explanation and you refuse.

Quizup

I am even more convinced you are scum after the recent night events.

Almost every post I have seen from you has done some kind of chaos sowing/brimming in the game.

In 163 Quizup votes for Fruit Ninja and then 17 posts later gives a prod for lynching Fruit Ninja instead of contributions with a significant amount of the day left.

Posting a read wall without prompting and then tries to use it as the holy grail to continue discussions.

Most any town player I've played with at least increases suspicion if they are scum read by someone day one and they are town. I posted you as one of my top scumspects and you think I'm town? This leads me to three options here in order of likelihood: 1) The list is fake and that you posted it to try to make it look like you are scum hunting. 2) The list is fake and you wanted to use it as a tool to generate chaos/discussion. 3) The list is truthful you have a weird, rare meta.

Why did you not pressure Vine or say trolling or something when Vine said they'd give you a reason they weren't scum day 2? After that you just drop it? WTF Quizup.

Post 281 has a huge scum slip in it.
    I work by process of elimination and I am pretty good at what I do. It's not about being pro-town, it's about being town. Anyway, with two kills non-town kills per night, I have to get my reads out fast or risk them never getting out at all. Your first post cleared in my mind. Your refusal to jump on the Fruit Ninja wagon now is just confirming it. (But seriously, I know you're town, now stop fighting my lynch.)
    The most damning scum slip is in the last sentence. The game started off in the Day. No night actions could have taken place. The only person I know is town is me. The rest can change or be confirmed based on evidence.

The second slip assumes two non-town kills per night, which implies the mafia will kill every night. As pointed out previously in the thread, the scum have to deal with the happiness mechanic so this may not always be the case. The doomsday killer must deal with it as well. When guns and other role shenanigans get into play, assuming 2 kills a night is rather crazy. Hell the scum could have a role that kills as well with a special ability, but this looks like a huge slip that this role did not get chosen.

About Third Party
    I'm not really able to get a good feel for who the serial killer might be but for now I think the Researcher is Fruit Ninja.

About the Fruit Ninja lynch
    I'm really not seeing what is here that is more damning than what is above. Especially since two of my top scumspects helped to steam roll this. Can someone help me to understand why Fruit Ninja should be lynched today?

The first best argument was the 19 which is really more of a researcher tell IMO than a serial killer/scum. The researchers wincon is that one of the two teams wins at the start so having fewer and fewer players like this points to more of a researcher tell. As town we'd want to keep the researcher around as long as possible because they can help our win con in the start of the game.

From what I've seen the second best "argument" is "self-awareness" of which I have seen little to none. Some of that was posted by my top scumspect so I trust it about as far as I can throw it, which means my vote doesn't go on Fruit Ninja.

About hypothesis
    Seriously people, just stop with the plans and/or what someone should be doing with production already. We don't know enough to determine what will be helpful so let's not fuck ourselves over before the first night.

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Oh is that what it is all about?

SETUP

[U]Peaceseekers (14)[/U]
    Random Town (George Washington)
    Random Town (Queen Elizabeth)
    Random Town (Bismarck)
    Random Town (Augustus Caesar)
    Random Town (Catherine the Great)
    Random Town (Cleopatra)
    Random Town (Gandhi)
    Random Town (Kamehameha)
    Random Town (Ramkhamhaeng)
    Peaceful (Harun Al-Rashid)
    Peaceful (Pachacuti)
    Peaceful (Enrico Dandolo)
    Peaceful (Wu Zetian)
    Peaceful (Pocatello)

*smirk*
    *tears*

-vote unvote

Role
    N1 N2
    Chief
    4ET, 2WC 8WC
    Speaker 4ET, 2WC 8WC
    Marshall 4ET, 2WC 8WC
    Sheriff 4ET 4WC
    Investigator 4ET 4WC
    Coroner 4ET 4WC
    Cultural 4ET 4WC
    Doctor 4ET 4WC
    Secret Service 4ET 4WC
    Lookout 4ET 4WC
    Detective 4ET 4WC
    Crafter 4ET 4WC
    Filibuster 4ET 4WC
    Jailor 4ET 4WC
    Nuclear 4ET 4WC
    Peaceful 6ET 4WC

40. ISO #290

Assuming you're right and you can read me (which I am not convinced of), the "I know" scumslip I referred to wasn't about me being town. That post was about 2048 being town. So can you tell me you "know" with reasonable certainty who 2048 is and what their meta is?

And when my top scumspect tells me to stop pressuring me without responding to the majority of the post or providing anything decent in response, I generally go all holds barred. So I'm bringing out my guns.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Vine
    Enough with the hypothesis and ideas and plans.
    Your latest plan assumes that every single townie lives and that the SK kills a mafia and mafia decides not to kill and that no other role kills or stops production or impacts in any way.
    You, like... never offered any better plans.

Another reason the plan sucks is that it goes against your desired goal of making sure the win con is met. If everyone followed and the townies at full production on it died, then scum could max out production on one of the wonders and be the top contributor since you have a 5/1 mix on most every hypothesis.
    I'm still, like... waiting for answers from the host. If it is random, town will have 8 production (able to complete Wonders in 2 days, 8+8=16) versus scum with 6 production (complete in >2 days, 6+8+2=16). And I think I only recommended which Wonders are good for which town roles. I never asked anyone to build any?

It's also very damaging for the group to come up with a consensus plan of any kind at this stage of the game. As I and numerous people have said but you continue to push hypothesis. This is ridiculous.
    How so? You are just afraid that town monopolizes all the building, I think...

Your own arguments look more like your goal is to create chaos rather than post a valid theory on what to do. Quizup even asked you to stop posting about mechanics and do something helpful and you said like....day 2 which isn't even a solid guarantee. (More on this later)
    And here you are discouraging town from making full use of the mechanics. Hmph!

Based on your insistent desire to sow chaos my vote remains. Saying what another player said occurred and then calling it "your plan" leaves a very sore taste in my mouth after asking for your explanation and you refuse.
    It's called asking for commitments.

About hypothesis
    Seriously people, just stop with the plans and/or what someone should be doing with production already. We don't know enough to determine what will be helpful so let's not fuck ourselves over before the first night.
    -vote Cut the Rope

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quizup

I don't take much stock in what you are saying right now, but it is day one and I could be wrong so I am going to test your claim that you're open to explaining your reads. Please explain the alignments of the players below as appropriate. Saying that you "know" or are "reasonably certain" is not an answer to me.

1) Fruit Ninja
    2) 2048
    3) Vine
    4) Clash The Clans
    5) Cut The Rope

Vine
    At least now you are discussing.

You, like... never offered any better plans.
    And I agree I have not offered any better plans because to me the best plan is one not shared publically. This has been explained and answered numerous times. I might as well be a broken record. Giving any sort of plan publically only helps scum as I've probably said a million (sarcastic exaggeration) times. Why did you not pressure me earlier when I said I wouldn't offer any plans?

I'm still, like... waiting for answers from the host. If it is random, town will have 8 production (able to complete Wonders in 2 days, 8+8=16) versus scum with 6 production (complete in >2 days, 6+8+2=16). And I think I only recommended which Wonders are good for which town roles. I never asked anyone to build any?
    So you publish half baked plans while waiting on an answer from host? Can't then call me scummy when I point out the flaws in your plans then. It makes me a good townie for doing so. You never said User X build a wonder, that I agree but with these hypothesis it damn well implies it.

How so? You are just afraid that town monopolizes all the building, I think...
    Asked and answered. Again broken record.
    On a general level, posting a hypothesis and having an agreement from town ends up with scum planning off of it.
    From the mathematics side, assuming majority agreement to it, if every townie puts in 5 points and X townie disagreers/deaths occur then (14-x) * 5 points get put towards it this becomes 70-5X points of production for every townie that agrees. All scum needs is 3 disagreers/deaths and one scum to contribute 6 points to pick up the top contributor benefits. The entire town has only gotten the minor benefits and scum sits there happy go lucky.

And here you are discouraging town from making full use of the mechanics. Hmph!
    On day 1 a claim or mass plan of any kind is utterly crazy. If you wish to call it not making use of the full mechanics then feel free to do so. I prefer to wait until it is actually viable to do so and have some damn good info to do it off of.

It's called asking for commitments.
    It's DAY FUCKING ONE. Commitments here made public to scum is just not smart play.

Vine votes for me
    Jesus more OMGUSing.....*sigh* I'm not scared of your vote because you did the same to Instagram then unvoted. At least people can now see something other than bullshit plans so hopefully they can see what I see that a lot of this is very scummy.

Also about the whole "master plan" thing:
    Yes having more production is good. Not wasting production is good. It's how you're going about this that is entirely fucked up. Day one claims of any kind are ridiculous. I wouldn't rule out trying this in later days when maybe a conf townie flips and we can help them be the best they can be but right now...Just fucking ridiculous.

Also NO ONE can build/buy a vest. A wonder enables production of a gun for 10 points but if anyone gets a vest we are at the mercy of the crafter if one exists based on the random roles.

And yeah let's telegraph to the scums which night we activate our vests on...Then guess what? At best, they use abilities or gain one happiness and don't kill. At worst there wasn't true agreement and the scum use the agreement/disagreement to learn more information and use that info in their kill. There's just some things you don't share until you have a really good plan.

It's about using the mechanics at the right time and having smart play.

49. ISO #299

Hunger Games -- 50 Production
    With a new era comes a new entertainment! When the Hunger Games is established, everyone who contributed at least 4 Production will be able to spend 10 productions to create a one-use vest. Top contributor will earn a one-use gun.
    I can see you shiver in fear of invulnerable towns!

*psychic*

50. ISO #300