M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: M-FM Civilization

We should, like... start with building this tonight.

World Congress -- 60 Production
    Welcome a new age of international diplomacy! When the World Congress is built, everyone who contributed at least 4 Production will gain 2 Happiness. Top contributor will gain an extra vote.
    Day revealing roles (Chief, Speaker, Marshall) should contribute 6 (max) production to try for the extra vote bonus.
    Peaceseekers and Peacefuls should contribute 4 production to get +2 happiness.

For +2 happiness, World Congress is cheaper and faster than Residential Area (4 production versus 8 production; completion in 1 day versus 2 days)

Most Warmongers and Doomsday Killer will be forced to contribute 4 production to get +2 bonus too.
    Only Warmonger (role) and Disguiser might not contribute any production.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

If we, like... start with ET:

Extraterrestrial Colonization -- 60 Production
    Using salvaged Antebellum technology, scientists can continue to work on colonizing the Moon. When Extraterrestrial Colonization is successfully accomplished, everyone who contributed at least 4 Production will gain +2 Production per night. If Peaceseeker, Top contributor will be confirmed as Peaceseeker. Otherwise, nothing will happen. Top contributor will not be revealed in that case.
    Lesser Peaceseekers (Coroner, Cultural) should contribute 6 (max) production to try for the day reveal.
    No reason for Investigative and Protective Peaceseekers to aim for day reveal.
    Other Peaceseekers and Peacefuls should contribute 4 production to get +2 production.
    Warmongers and Doomsday Killer will be forced to contribute 4 production to get +2 bonus too.

*dizzy*

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Role
    N1 N2
    Chief
    4ET, 2WC ~8WC
    Speaker 4ET, 2WC ~8WC
    Marshall 4ET, 2WC ~8WC
    Sheriff 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Investigator 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Coroner 6ET
    ~4WC
    Cultural 6ET ~4WC
    Doctor 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Secret Service 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Lookout 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Detective 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Crafter 4ET, 2 ? ~4WC
    Filibuster 4ET, 2 RA ~4WC
    Jailor 4ET, 2 ? ~4WC
    Nuclear 4ET, 2 ? ~4WC
    Peaceful 4ET, 2 ? ~4WC

WC: World Congress
    ET: Extra Terrestial
    RA: Residential Area

*sweats*

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    Any non-confirmable role should try for top contributer
    *gasps*

And, like... die to Warmonger? Only Lesser Peacekeepers should try for it, I insist.

Warmonger
    At night, if you perform the factional night kill, you may use a charge to ensure that your selected target dies. If you use this ability, you will not lose or gain any happiness tonight. Furthermore, you are immune to Filibusters, Secret Service, Veterans, Witches, and pierce Doctors, jails, and vests ONLY when you activate your ability. Does not work on the Doomsday Killer. 1 usage.

15. ISO #215

Vine you are aware that it doesn't reveal the role of the peacekeeper, it just reveals if they are a peacekeeper. A role that can defend itself should try for reveal, such as cultural.

Or at least hope that there is a jailor or protection role.
    Hey Fruit, acknowledge my existence.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    You claimed to have town reads on me and Instagram. Why is that?

Why are you voting for Fruit Ninja?
    I remember you saying "X is town Y is town," without reasoning which I didn't really like as it's a weak way to buddy. However, coming back I saw you made a colored read wall. This flipped the "X Y" thing to a towntell for me, because it at least seems you were actively making true reads.

Something Fruit Ninja said earlier in the day while I was on my phone pinged me

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

I could care less who we vote atm, because nothing is truely known about who is who.

-vote Vine

Sheep vote cause Vine is acting dumb.
    Found it, I think it was pointed out multiple times already though.

First line implies a lack of care in power of vote/lynches, yet second is a vote, and third is that narrow balance between no justification and explained reasoning that typically pings me as lack of care/fake reasoning

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Let's see.
    Okay, for a plan I believe we should set prioritys on who to eliminate first.

1. Doomsday Killer
    2. Killing Warmongers
    3. Supportive/Manipulative Warmongers
    4. Investigative Warmongers
    5. Researcher

We should try and eliminate the Doomsday Killer as soon as possible, because if we kill the Warmongers first then the Doomsday Killer gets an extra kill.
    Third party hunting is nice for scum because its something they don't have to fake and it's actually in their best interests to have the town kill third parties for them.

I don't have any throughts about anything else right now, so I'm just going to hang back 'cause my internet will prob go out soon.
    Self-aware fluff and a excuse to lurk.

Before you modkill me keep in mind that I didn't actually edit the post, I just reviewed the post because you posted it.

Please don't kill me.
    Excessive concern with staying alive. Hint: Town don't have to be alive to win. Scum find that much harder.

A few notes.

1. Soft claim for Peaceful
    2. Something about this seriously disturbs me.
    1.Explicitly talking about a peaceful claim that hasn't been confirmed is anti town.
    2.Useless doubtcasting.

I could care less who we vote atm, because nothing is truely known about who is who.

-vote Vine

Sheep vote cause Vine is acting dumb.
    A vote with the implication that you are not responsible for your actions, which allows you to get out of any pressure after Vine flips town.

Yo yo yo I'm back, gonna re-read through day chat and posts my thoughts in a bit.
    More self-awareness, as if you're going to get lynched for your schedule.

Vine seems to be desiring order, more than anything else.

This makes me believe that she is either
    1. The Doomsday Killer, and is attempting to single out targets in the most orderly way possible
    2. Chief/Speaker/Marshall/Citizen, and is being an idiot.
    3. Warmonger, and is attempting to single out targets so the rest of them can prioritize who to kill/target

Ordered in likely hood, from my believe.
    Oh look, more third party hunting.

Because Vine is a potential threat to our day chat anyways I believe we should lynch her.
    "I'm not responsible for this flip, guiz! Vine's a good lynch even if she town (which my earlier analysis actually points to ...)."

Those that build certain Wonders, are more powerful than others. It benifits the Doomsday Killer to kill that person.

@Snapchat, great minds think alike.

However we also have to keep in mind that the Warmongers have the potential for FIVE different night actions each night. Including night kill.

Killing off at least two mafia and the doomsday killer should be our priority.
    Useless speculation and buddying of Snapchat. (Snapchat gets town points for calling you on this.)

Then there's more setup speculation and a random call for activity from 4pics1word.

Hello again, I'm sitting at safeway right now so I can still participate in the game.

If It seems like I'm lurking its because I can't fuckin get too internet, I want to make that very clear.

I'm gonna read through chat now
    More selfawareness.

Then there's the fact that you just seem to ignore every accusation and question you don't like. I'm ... not actually sure what to make of that.

39. ISO #239

I thought I'd already explained it, but here goes again, a comprehensive read on him right now WILL NOT result in a lynch. If he is in fact Warmonger it can only benefit him. If he is a peaceseeker it will undermine your credibility again benefiting the Warmongers. Have patience and all will be revealed in time.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I thought I'd already explained it, but here goes again, a comprehensive read on him right now WILL NOT result in a lynch. If he is in fact Warmonger it can only benefit him. If he is a peaceseeker it will undermine your credibility again benefiting the Warmongers. Have patience and all will be revealed in time.
    How? If pressure is put on scum that's bad for scum lol.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    I want every yellow read to ask a another yellow read a question.
    What does that accomplish? Asking questions does not meaningfully contribute to the discussion. In fact, it does the opposite: It gives the appearance of contribution while actually providing none. In the best case, the question gets someone else to contribute to the discussion by answering it, but any idiot can just ask other people questions. I would also posit that simply instructing others to "ask more questions" falls into this category as well, perhaps even more so, since now you're not even generating the questions being asked.

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    ...the fuck are you trying to say?

50. ISO #250