M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: M-FM Civilization

2048 -- The Serial Killer has to kill almost everyone in the game to complete their win con. So the more players that die the better it is for the serial killer.

Instagram
    It's not that they would target peacefuls at all. It's that your last day post creates a lot of doubt as to whether or not you are a peaceful when you'd investigate me in the night. I agree they want to kill town power roles.

Again you're assuming a Sheriff is in the game. There's no evidence of such. There's more town power roles than potential town power roles in the setup. And if they did exist, it is not obvious that they would take an action. It'd be a smart play but not necessarily obvious. Furthermore the wonder logic I'm not following at all. It can be a very smart play to not spend production on the EC as it's too soon and was openly suggested. *sigh*

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    2048 -- The Serial Killer has to kill almost everyone in the game to complete their win con. So the more players that die the better it is for the serial killer.
    But why would the SK purposely attack a peaceful when it will benefit them more to hit anything OTHER THAN a peaceful?

6. ISO #506

Instagram
    It's not that they would target peacefuls at all. It's that your last day post creates a lot of doubt as to whether or not you are a peaceful when you'd investigate me in the night. I agree they want to kill town power roles.
    Do I detect a scum slip? I think I do! Seems to be overly working from the perspective of the Doomsday Killer and Warmongers. Seems to have failed to consider the meta that would mandate a Doctor.

7. ISO #507

2048 -- Asked and answered. Again, it is more likely that Instagram was a power role. Even if they weren't it works towards wincon. Is it ideal for SK to kill a peaceful, no. But they still get some benefit out of it.

Instagram -- WTF is this ridiculousness? I already said earlier that I would be working on a night kill analysis (which I am). And the meta absolutely denies a likely doctor. Both mafia and SK did a kill. The only way that there would be a doctor in play would be that they'd have to do the following:

1) Draw the same conclusion that I did that you are likely not peaceful.
    2) Use their doctor ability on you last night.
    3) The scum would then have to have a Detainer that tried to trigger the ability as both Mafia and SK both killed.

I did evaluate the chance for a Doctor and it just seems utterly ridiculous.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

2048 -- Asked and answered. Again, it is more likely that Instagram was a power role. Even if they weren't it works towards wincon. Is it ideal for SK to kill a peaceful, no. But they still get some benefit out of it.

Instagram -- WTF is this ridiculousness? I already said earlier that I would be working on a night kill analysis (which I am). And the meta absolutely denies a likely doctor. Both mafia and SK did a kill. The only way that there would be a doctor in play would be that they'd have to do the following:

1) Draw the same conclusion that I did that you are likely not peaceful.
    2) Use their doctor ability on you last night.
    3) The scum would then have to have a Detainer that tried to trigger the ability as both Mafia and SK both killed.

I did evaluate the chance for a Doctor and it just seems utterly ridiculous.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree, Given the same evidence we appear to have produced different conclusions.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

-vote Vine

Temple Run
    The case for Vine is three fold to me why they are confirmed scum, either mafia or SK.
    1) The mafia and the Serial killer hit the same person. This strongly implies, since Vine got lured to TapATalk, that Vine is the player that did a kill order on TapATalk.
    2) In their suggestions they said the Disguiser is almost done building the school. No had even suggested a Disguiser existed before that point, so IMO this is a scumslip.
    3) If they are the serial killer, the attempt to draw out peacefuls early is way too obvious. That and the other person who claimed Peaceful is still alive (Instagram) makes it very unlikely that Vine is the serial killer but is very likely mafia scum.

Good for stopping feeding the very likely scum. Although I am disappointed that since you could be back in 3 hours there's not more activity or a poke or a prod or something for you to check back in the am. Scum wins when town quits posting, so if you are town like I think you are, then come out to play some more.

Clash of Clans Response to: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449867
    No I don't want a response of your thought by thought. It'd be more bullshit.
    The peaceful revealings was in what Vine suggested and that you did not notice or counter same with the scumslip of Disguiser. It's like you are trying to look like you are stopping a bad plan as much as possible without pointing out the most obvious dangerous flaws. Like trying to build town cred without damaging scum too much. This usually occurs right before a bus.
    Sure you're more than welcome to talk to me about why that type of planning is useful post game, but in this case with these mechanics it is one of the most damaging things I can think of. As I said earlier, when there is less mafia and ability to counter then it might make sense. It's like a mass claim. It has to be timed correctly. Right now is a horrible time. It's a very bad idea.
    And it seems like a prep to bus your partner. The fact you are getting defensive instead of sticking to your guns and saying "I believe this, fuck off" is another tell. Furthermore, your vote on Angry Birds is more than likely another random vote to try to get discussion going. For the two days and almost 500 posts you don't have any other better suspects. Bullshit. This looks like you felt pressured by me saying it was a bus.

So far the only thing half way valid about those posts is potential confirmation bias. Confirmation bias doesn't make it wrong though. And again there's a lot of evidence here. The arguments written as to who is scum and why you are not, need to be written to convince other people to follow you. Not a "I'm right, you're right" devolving. I'm putting my ideas and logic out on display and if people follow them they do. I'm pretty confident in town's ability to think for themselves and do the right thing.

All
    For everyone here, we really need to make sure to get a lynch in today. Vine is probably one of the clearest safest lynches there is for reasons stated. Since the days are extremely short, we need to absolutely have a lynch today. For those of you on Clash of Clans or considering Clash of Clans scum I'm asking you to come over to Vine. While I like them both equally as scum, Vine has more votes and more mechanics driving this. I understand that the lack of player activity is really hurting us right now, so as town we need to adjust for that. For those of you actively posting and not voting Vine, it is my clear expectation that I want reasons why you are not voting for a player that is almost mechanics confirmed to be mafia or the serial killer, refuses to post decent reads, and trolls the thread constantly. Yes I understand Fruit Ninja wasn't lynched yesterday, probably due to player inactivity, but day 1 lynches are almost always town in every game. Once we lynch the more likely scum, then we can come back and re-evaluate Fruit Ninja. Let's come together and do the right thing for town.
    I seem to miss your points.
    For #1, there is still the unlikely possibility that vine is neither mafia nor sk
    For #2 and #3, I don't understand why you said that "in THEIR suggestions THEY said the disguiser is almost building the school" and "if THEY are the serial killer"

Please explain who are you revering to

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Instagram

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449875
    You said in that post you said you had no doubt the Sheriff is at 0 happiness. Based on how you said you'd play it now they'd have to be at one happiness. Which one is it?

I find it highly unlikely that there is a doctor but I'm open to reasons why I'm wrong. Show me convince me.
    Same with the response to Temple Run. If something's obvious then keep trying to explain it. Eventually it will sink in if it is.

Why is your vote not on Vine?

Temple Run

According to TapATalk's last will, Vine's own admission of being lured, and the description of Cultural (pasted below for reference)

Cultural
    You are immune to the detriments of Unhappiness. At night, you may visit a player to display a painting, forcing them to stay at home if they visited you AND visit another player to discuss music tours in your country, forcing them to visit you. The person you lured will gain 1 Happiness and the person you repelled will lose 1 Happiness, regardless of whether or not the ability was successful. 3 usages.

Vine's FORCED to visit TapATalk. So if Vine submitted the night kill it is very likely that it got redirected to TapATalk. Otherwise you're asking to believe that both the mafia and the serial killer targeted the same player when no one has had a concrete reason.

I'm referring to Vine with the genderless pronouns. I don't know if Vine is a male or a female. Using they is easier than he/she and their easier than his/hers. More specifically this post here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449844

17. ISO #517

Instagram

You said in that post you said you had no doubt the Sheriff is at 0 happiness. Based on how you said you'd play it now they'd have to be at one happiness. Which one is it?

I find it highly unlikely that there is a doctor but I'm open to reasons why I'm wrong. Show me convince me.
    Same with the response to Temple Run. If something's obvious then keep trying to explain it. Eventually it will sink in if it is.

Temple Run

According to TapATalk's last will, Vine's own admission of being lured, and the description of Cultural (pasted below for reference)

Cultural
    You are immune to the detriments of Unhappiness. At night, you may visit a player to display a painting, forcing them to stay at home if they visited you AND visit another player to discuss music tours in your country, forcing them to visit you. The person you lured will gain 1 Happiness and the person you repelled will lose 1 Happiness, regardless of whether or not the ability was successful. 3 usages.

Vine's FORCED to visit TapATalk. So if Vine submitted the night kill it is very likely that it got redirected to TapATalk. Otherwise you're asking to believe that both the mafia and the serial killer targeted the same player when no one has had a concrete reason.

I'm referring to Vine with the genderless pronouns. I don't know if Vine is a male or a female. Using they is easier than he/she and their easier than his/hers. More specifically this post here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449844
    Honestly, Vine has been my number one suspect since the day started due to the lure. However, I am currently after a secondary lynch.

18. ISO #518

Instagram

Again, I disagree and believe you should reread the setup thread.

P.S. For those who didn't understand the emote, I really don't feel like answer a barrage of questions atm as it distracts from the important discussions.

19. ISO #519

Instagram

Temple Run

Cultural

just seen the disguiser slip, agreed on that

IMO tapatalk's last will alone was not strong enough to justify a "confirmed scum" read. Hence why I was asking instagram on that. There has been games where mafia and sk hit the same target without much reason
    This "confirmed scum" thing is occasionally a scumslip

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    I did say I was peaceful several times over right?
    It doesn't make it true, especially with this post:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449571

If Peaceful why did you not post an argument, even a shitty one, about why I am scumlike or why I am town like?

Instagram -- This discussion is very helpful as I'm trying to figure out why this isn't a Vine, Clash, Instagram party. While I believe Vine is the right lynch for today poking and prodding scummy people for explanations is VERY helpful. Tell me, what in the setup thread am I missing?

That makes sense. However with the limited number of folks playing we may have to get Vine first. But if Clash gets enough votes then I'd switch back. Again really wishing I had two votes here. Can I have your word that if a secondary lynch is not done by the end of the day or when you have to leave before the end of the day, that you will move your vote to Vine? (I like that you are going after a secondary lynch and I applaud you using the rest of the time to scumhunt, we just have to make sure that likely scum gets the lynch today.)

Temple Run

Now I'm seeing where you're going cool. Any other questions I can help with?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Words with Friends View Post
    -vote Vine

why are we planning production for a town role that may or may not exist?

why are we putting peaceful claims out there?
    I'm not openly planning production at all..And now I think you are starting to see why.
    And we should not be putting peaceful claims out at all. They are either inaccurate or they help out the serial killer. Either of which is bad.
    I agree that usually initial team scum reads likely aren't all scum. Mathematically that makes sense, but I'm still going to pressure them and try to get information to figure out why they aren't scum. That's why my post is worded the way it is. I'm giving people opportunities to explain but all I'm getting back is uselessless or bullshit. There are some times when a scum team emerges and someone does pick up on it early.

24. ISO #524

It doesn't make it true, especially with this post:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449571

If Peaceful why did you not post an argument, even a shitty one, about why I am scumlike or why I am town like?

Instagram -- This discussion is very helpful as I'm trying to figure out why this isn't a Vine, Clash, Instagram party. While I believe Vine is the right lynch for today poking and prodding scummy people for explanations is VERY helpful. Tell me, what in the setup thread am I missing?

That makes sense. However with the limited number of folks playing we may have to get Vine first. But if Clash gets enough votes then I'd switch back. Again really wishing I had two votes here. Can I have your word that if a secondary lynch is not done by the end of the day or when you have to leave before the end of the day, that you will move your vote to Vine? (I like that you are going after a secondary lynch and I applaud you using the rest of the time to scumhunt, we just have to make sure that likely scum gets the lynch today.)

Temple Run

Now I'm seeing where you're going cool. Any other questions I can help with?
    If the legitimate details against Vine remain accurate, as they are now, then yes; You will have my vote.

A nice 35 hours still remain, so let's use them wisely. I, however, will be spending the first 8 of those hours in my bed. May your words hit true.

*bows*

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Words with Friends -- Understood and I can see why you'd say the setup seems off. The reasons you listed off are why I love this setup. It forces people to think about the mechanics to get the best play and puts thought into both the day and the night time for every player. With a night mechanic game it is like playing 24/7. Being who I am, I am a mechanics/math junkie (as if it wasn't obvious), I prefer complex setups (if given time to draw them out) because IMO it gives scum less places to hide.

I think the little to no scumhunting is because people are refusing to scumhunt, not because of the setup. Mechanics and word choice are excellent ways to read people. Mechanics reads are joys for me.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

vine, organize the town around scumhunting. scum cannot get an advantage from that. why did you not glesh out your reads? why do you think warmongers are the talkative ones?
    Read my last will that I posted earlier in the day.

Best way to scumhunt is through mechanics. Scums are always hesitant to suggest beneficial plans for town.

For example, will scums explain the methods to design secure codes to foil the disguiser? The answer is no. It pains them to do so.
    Will scums identify Wonders that are beneficial for scum, and ask that town to monopolize the said Wonders? They won't.
    Will towns stay silent when they saw that other players are confused about mechanics? No, they will correct them.

*teaches*

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Vine
    Vine your word is about as useful as a knife in a gunfight. And yes a Clash of Clans lynch is very viable. Even more so when you are defending Clash of Clans. And yes anyone who tries to organize town into building a wonder/production plan/role claim right now needs to be prodded as to why the fuck they are doing a stupid decision. You can be angry all you want but I'm not going to let you deceive town. And warmongers are not monopolizing this thread. There's been discussion and back and forth and suggestions and people trying to understand the game. If warmongers are monopolizing this thread right now I'd be very surprised.

Assuming you're town which I'm 99% confident you're not, you should be wanting to help out town by explaining your reads or clarifying them. I noticed your vote is on me but you haven't given a decent reason as to why I'm scum. :/

Vine your last will again -- has been proven useless. Clarify it to help us.
    The sentence about mechanics is probably the most logical thing you've said all game. Mechanics is a great way to scumhunt and why you are scum.
    And furthermore, scum is hesitant to suggest plans that will help town but they are full and ready to suggest plans that will help scum, which is what you are doing. We've been over this.

And Vine yes scum will absolutely try to identify the wonders that are harmful to make sure they get built at the least damaging time. It's the mitigate damage effect. Further more it enables scum to get some of those bonuses, they want with the least amount of effort possible.

Then why are you being silent when the mechanics point you out as scum? You are an example of betraying your own argument.

And on the Clash of Clans thing I'd consider me to be a 1/2 vote on you and 1/2 vote on Clash. I just can't do that programmatically.

Words With Friends

I think there is limited feedback yes. But that may just be because of how little information I have. The more that goes on the more information. Day one there was no information, Day 2 there is some but sparsely populated. In relation to all the hijinks that can go on, I'm amazed more information hasn't come up yet.

And about the Clash thing Words, I've stated if I had a second vote it'd be on Clash in a heartbeat. But I wonder why Vine is not defending themselves with the same vigor? I think it's because they know they are busted.

34. ISO #534

vine, explaining mechanics is a great way for scum to appear townie. Titus is a master of that. are we even allowed to post codes?

scum would ask town to monopolize wonders. for instance, if scum suggest building great pyramids and a town wins great pyramids, it outs an investigative role. if scums have a warmongerer (role), the early confirms and role info play right into their hands. we cannot do mass planning of production.

35. ISO #535

Why should I let you lynch Clash of Clans over me? Your team just eliminated Tapatalk, now you try to lynch Clash of Clans and discredit Instagram. Although I'm Peaceful, my sacrifice today can get you lynched tomorrow.

You are hesitant to vote me earlier because you suspected that I'm the Doomsday Killer. You even wrote something to confuse everyone and shift the attention away from me. Doomsday Killer should be left alive for a few days so that he thins out the Peaceseekers after all.

36. ISO #536

-vote Vine

why are we planning production for a town role that may or may not exist?

why are we putting peaceful claims out there?
    Finally, a relevant question! I'm convinced there is a Sheriff, but for those with skepticism, does the same strategy not also apply with Investigator, Lookout, Detective etc.?

With a 14:6 the demand for Investigative PRS is quite high.

37. ISO #537

vine, explaining mechanics is a great way for scum to appear townie. Titus is a master of that. are we even allowed to post codes?

scum would ask town to monopolize wonders. for instance, if scum suggest building great pyramids and a town wins great pyramids, it outs an investigative role. if scums have a warmongerer (role), the early confirms and role info play right into their hands. we cannot do mass planning of production.
    Scums don't suggest plans that will create problems for themselves. And scums won't correct town when town creates plans that will cause problems for town.

I didn't see any countermeasures proposed. Great pyramids DON'T out an investigative role...

38. ISO #538

if i was playing a lookout, i would wait until there was a conftown and park my ass on them. there is no reason to assume everyone acts night 1 with this happiness mechanic structured the way it is plus the lack of feedback.

why are you supposing by default the neutrals are against us? i am kinda surprised the researcher did not claim and want to work with everyone to max its happiness.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

if i was playing a lookout, i would wait until there was a conftown and park my ass on them. there is no reason to assume everyone acts night 1 with this happiness mechanic structured the way it is plus the lack of feedback.
    That is not clever. Lookout should park themselves on likely towns, if there is no confirmed ones. What a waste of night!

vine, people suggested investigators should get great pryamids. if a town wins, inferring that peacefuls did not fuck up a stated plan is not that big a logical leap.

scums also correct obviously bad shit for towncred.
    If Investigators get Great Pyramids, they will end up having negative happiness by the time it's completed. You are obviously not Town PR. I think you are scum too.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

vine, are you satire? a lookout parked on conftown will out any scum who kill conftown.

then why didn't you not object to clash's plan like a good townie? the investigative under your theory would have no results to pass. you also said townies object to ban plans. i am beginning to think you jyst want any public plan.

instagram, how did i answer my own question?

43. ISO #543

vine, are you satire? a lookout parked on conftown will out any scum who kill conftown.
    But you suggested that Lookouts take NO night actions. Which is wrong!

then why didn't you not object to clash's plan like a good townie? the investigative under your theory would have no results to pass. you also said townies object to ban plans. i am beginning to think you jyst want any public plan.
    Which plan?

*waits for answer*

44. ISO #544

Vine
    Of all the insane shit. *rolls eyes* I'm pretty sure unless something changes I am done talking to the troll after this post, unless something significant happens. I will build a big sign of don't feed the trolls.

I was suspicious of you being scum or a scum like role from day one. When one player (I forget who off the top of my head) was confused on mechanics I suspected some tomfoolery but when that got cleared up I realized you were the scum you are. Pure and simple.

And if you do turn up peaceful then this play is some of the most ridiculous play from a townie I have seen. You should be clarifying your reads or doing something to help town come to your conclusions. If you were lynched right this second, the only thing to go off of is already debunked.

All

I have to go something came up and I need to get some more sleep beforehand, but I'm hoping to finish my NK analysis late this evening to have it to share with everyone.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Spoiler : Reads :
    Not enough info
    Strong town
    Leaning town
    Leaning scum
    Strong scum

Players
    Posts Impression Voted Role
    Flappy Bird 1 Made it known that he will only troll
    iFunny 1 Busy and requested for town organization Fruit Ninja
    Kik
    14 Lacked sample size, buddied Fall Down
    Bloons TD 2 Made it known that he doesn't care
    Instagram 16 Prevented misinformation Fruit Ninja
    SnapChat 7 Lacked sample size Fruit Ninja
    Angry Birds
    1 Anti-day 1 discussion Warmonger
    QuizUp 40 Promoting discussion but ignored mechanics altogether Fruit Ninja Doomsday killer
    Clash of Clans 13 A busy person who tried to organize town Fruit Ninja
    2048 52 Almost all posts are neutral-leaning fluff without content Warmonger
    4pics1word
    3 Supported town organization Fruit Ninja
    Candy Crush Saga
    1 Voiced support for town organization
    Cut The Rope
    27 Against organizing town action and full of discredits Fruit Ninja Warmonger
    Fruit Ninja 39 Promoting apathy in day chat Warmonger
    Temple Run 9 Giving opinions, pro-town organization
    Words with Friends 0 Didn't post
    Tapatalk
    24 Organized town and prevented misinformation Fruit Ninja
    Vine 44 Me! Fruit Ninja
    Piano Tiles 3 Made it known that he does not want to contribute
    Fall Down 24 Participated in discussion

A total of 52 posts, almost all which are fluff without content.
    Did not vote Fruit Ninja.
    Tried to discourage concerted town production by providing vague alternatives (#269-277)

Fruit Ninja
    Promoting apathy in day chat.
    39 posts of low value.

Angry Birds
    Tried to discourage discussion with his single post.

Cut The Rope
    Extremely negative against anyone organizing town actions
    Trying to discredit good ideas
    Tried to expose players who acted dumb, on day 1
    Unnecessarily unvoted Fruit Ninja with strange reasoning, only to revote a few post later, after iFunny sheeped (#322-325).

QuizUp
    Spent 40 posts promoting discussion with minimal input from himself.
    Not afraid at dying at night, from his hyper pro-town act.
    The Doomsday Killer!

Criteria for scum:
    1) Trying to prevent town from organizing production
    2) Role and identity fishing
    3) Promoting the idea that day 1 is troll day

Spoiler : Actions :
    N1: 6 production to ET

Peacefuls don't need to spend productions on buildings to recover happiness and charges. So, Peacefuls can devote all their productions to IPs and Wonders. 6 production to ET as discussed.

Spoiler : Explanation :
    1. Scums don't like newbies who claimed their town role, because everyone will believe the newbie, as if the newbie had a day-reveal role.
    2. Proposing good but subpar ideas stimulate discussion and separates the real town from the fakes. Real town will correct your mistakes.

Voluntary and unprovoked newbie roleclaims are as good as day-revealing. Thus, I tried to bait newbie Peacefuls into claiming. They are as good as confirmed towns. Instagram and I don't count.

Best way to scumhunt is through mechanics and organization of town actions.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

vine, your satire is showing. waiting until there is a conftown isn't bad for them. tapatalk was town via scumhunting not organizing actions.

i do agree that promoting troll days are bad, which is why scumhunting must be separated from mechanic talk.

do you really not remember Clash saying if you're an investigative build great new pyramids?

49. ISO #549

vine, your satire is showing. waiting until there is a conftown isn't bad for them. tapatalk was town via scumhunting not organizing actions.

i do agree that promoting troll days are bad, which is why scumhunting must be separated from mechanic talk.

do you really not remember Clash saying if you're an investigative build great new pyramids?
    Hence come your confirmed town if investigative role do not act? Lookout can also confirm someone's role from reported feedback during the day too. Calling my response satire is discredit, which is a scum strategy.

Explained why WC is better than Great New Pyramids in #478, 480, 483.

Tapatalk post analysis for later...

50. ISO #550