M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2203
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    It's a joke. (But seriously, none of those people are scum (unless Cut the Rope is Doomsday, which, eh).) Reasons?

Oh and Kik dear, all of my reads are easily justified. If you think they're bullshit, why not call me out? (Hint: It's because you know they're not bullshit.)
    Not even Temple Run? He's null leaning scummy to me still

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

It's a joke. (But seriously, none of those people are scum (unless Cut the Rope is Doomsday, which, eh).) Reasons?

Oh and Kik dear, all of my reads are easily justified. If you think they're bullshit, why not call me out? (Hint: It's because you know they're not bullshit.)
    I could've sworn I just did that... Let me double check... Oh, good. Yes. Yes I did.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Anyway, since no one besides CtR seems to agree with my Quizup read, and Quizup is just discrediting/strawman-ing/twisting my words (which for some reason everyone else seems to be fine with overlooking in order to call him town), I'm going to drop it for now because it's going nowhere.

In the meantime:
    -vote Angry Birds
    . He's got 6 posts, all of which are pretty worthless, and he hasn't been replaced, which is a bit odd. He's my second highest scumspect right now after Quizup.

And of course, I'm also down to lynch Fruit Ninja if we decide that Quizup and/or Angry Birds aren't the way to go, but if we can keep him alive then someone gets a lure tonight.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

Muh, the rest of the case will have to come tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words with Friends View Post
    this argument about someone mentioning a possible scum action and divining a counter that requires outing no town information is pretty protown. we should all have disguiser codes. i don't think anything else can be countered quite so efficiently. the fact you are pushing this as OMG! scum makes me think what the fuck

flappy, i'm not a fan of the inconsistencies you bring up about kik. he seemed largely forgettable to me. did you divine any stances other than fruit ninja and vine?
    "Leave my scummy buddy alone. He's completely forgettable and unimportant" - Words with Friends after jumping on everyone other little thing in the thread.

15. ISO #1265

Not even Temple Run.

Oh hi Kik. Thanks for the bus, it's very helpful.
    I find it humorous that you're smug even though you have no cause to be. Whatever. I'll just let you continue to dig your own grave. *grabs popcorn*

Bzzt.

You've doubtcasted, but you've asked for explanations on approximately zero (0) reads.
    I don't want your bullshit explanations. They won't achieve anything.

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    My money's on Fruit Ninja's a jester now, so can't necessarily lynch him anymore

If noone visited him and he visited noone last night, he'll be a Jester now. So can't necessarily lynch him anymore. It was yesterday or never for the risk-free lynch
    Did he say he visited no one?

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Recent discussion has made it necessary for me to remind you about my last will.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Will
    If you are reading this it means I made a serious misjudgment about how this night was going to perform, but just in case I am providing two pieces of information that should be critical to our victory.

First, I have to implore that you do NOT lynch Fruit Ninja if he failed to provide production and happiness, as the state of the game at the end of day greatly implicated a lynch on him if he failed to provide. I feel this would have provoked a significant temptation to perform no action making him a jester for an instant win. For this reason I urge production to be started the following night on the HUNGER GAMES, with the mandate that the gun be used on Fruit Ninja regardless of who receives it. This solves the Fruit Ninja problem with less risk.

Finally, I would like to provide an apology to vine, from post analysis I strong believed vine to be peaceful, but the evidence against him seemed insurmountable. I had toyed with the idea however of revealing that Tapatalk had softed as Doctor as it was the crucial defense in his case. I provided the survey in an attempt to gain perspective but the results were inconclusive. Sorry, Vine I believe you did really well, and I agree with a great deal of your analysis.

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    btw- disguiser code solutions. Post them. Now.
    No. We will know when the desguiser kills. Read his role card. There is no point in giving the scums multiple codes to figure out your message. (Refer to I think it was FM 18 where a mafia team figured out a disguiser code and disguised as a player. I think it was Gerik?)

And
    -vote Fruit Ninja
    I am playing it safe today.

22. ISO #1272

My money's on Fruit Ninja's a jester now, so can't necessarily lynch him anymore

If noone visited him and he visited noone last night, he'll be a Jester now. So can't necessarily lynch him anymore. It was yesterday or never for the risk-free lynch
    I'm curious as to why your money is on Fruit Ninja being a Jester. If anything my money would be on them potentially having their wincon changed but not being a jester.
    Fruit Ninja can be a jester one of two ways: 1) Having the Serial Killer dead and having the win with serial killer win con. 2) Having three or more unhappiness.

Option one is impossible as the Doomsday killer made two kills last night. For option two, the researcher started off with 1 happiness like everyone else. On the 21st {Day 2}, 2048 confirmed the receipt of a lure so Fruit Ninja's happiness should be at least 0, barring any other hijinks. The only way to get to the negative 3 for the jester is to have visited no one. For prior reasons, I doubt that Fruit Ninja would have played against win-con. Also there has been time for Fruit Ninja to build happiness buildings to boost that. However I think if we don't lynch him today, the possibilities begin to branch and that Ninja being a Jester must be considered.

2048 -- Did I not say that earlier for the Fruit Ninja lynch case at the beginning of the day? *sigh*

Instagram -- Stop with the "last will" crap. If you have information share it. I'm not even remotely scared of your last will because anything in it will be flawed at best or lies at worst since I am town. Your entire play has been anti town and completely unhelpful to town. With the amount of townies versus scum left anyone who knows of a conf scum and doesn't share how they know is aiding scum in my eyes.

All
    Slightly off topic, the disguiser code stuff is bullshit and I won't be posting any such code. The best defense against a disguiser is having a meta that is not copyable. Any code able to be posted here likely can be broken by humans. Because of my background, I know what codes can and cannot be broken by humans. Any code that could be legally posted here is capable of being broken by humans. Furthermore, there is nothing stopping anyone from making up a new cypher and saying that that was the answer. Cryptography requires a key for both parties to have encryption/decryption run smoothly. So if you're counting on the town to figure out your cypher and not scum this is just derp.

Now with all that being said, it looks like we're all really divisive and there's only about 11/12 hours left in the day. Therefore while I would REALLY like to lynch Instagram for their scumminess and antitown behavior, I'm suggesting that everyone move to Fruit Ninja as was suggested as the backup lynch. I also will have limited time online today at best due to expecting a work call and may have to disappear without notice. Today is going to be a rough day for me to keep up but I will do my best to do so.

-vote Fruit Ninja

23. ISO #1273

Researcher
    You work on innovative projects that boost Culture and Science, though they aren't always good. You may visit up to 4 people at night. You will lose 1 Happiness only if you visit people, regardless of the amount.
    You win with either Warmongers or Peacekeeper if you survive until the end.
    Let X = # of people you visit that night + # of people that visited you
    If X = 0, You lose 3 Happiness, but are immune to negative happiness the following day/night.
    If X = 1, The person involved with you receives a 1-use Lure ability (forcing a person to visit them).
    If X = 2, No one involved with you receives feedback.
    If X = 3, All nations involved gain 2 happiness and 2 production (to be spent the next night).
    If X >= 4 OR X is the same number for two nights in a row, your win condition becomes "Win if the Doomsday Killer wins". If this is your win condition, you will become a Jester if the Doomsday Killer is dead.
    You will know what X was as part of your feedback.

I believe he is (At lowest) -2. How did you figure the -3?

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    Nvm.. Shows where my head is at..

On a side note given that a scum came up with the desguiser code idea its probably useless (Ie- there is no desguiser). And the code would only really be useful for our residential lurkers.
    Actually a townie Candy Crush Saga came up with it. Words With Friends sheeped it.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...003#post450003
    Either way still useless.

So Flappy Bird -- Wall post please and Temple Run thoughts?

27. ISO #1277

Researcher
    You work on innovative projects that boost Culture and Science, though they aren't always good. You may visit up to 4 people at night. You will lose 1 Happiness only if you visit people, regardless of the amount.
    You win with either Warmongers or Peacekeeper if you survive until the end.
    Let X = # of people you visit that night + # of people that visited you
    If X = 0, You lose 3 Happiness, but are immune to negative happiness the following day/night.
    If X = 1, The person involved with you receives a 1-use Lure ability (forcing a person to visit them).
    If X = 2, No one involved with you receives feedback.
    If X = 3, All nations involved gain 2 happiness and 2 production (to be spent the next night).
    If X >= 4 OR X is the same number for two nights in a row, your win condition becomes "Win if the Doomsday Killer wins". If this is your win condition, you will become a Jester if the Doomsday Killer is dead.
    You will know what X was as part of your feedback.

I believe he is (At lowest) -2. How did you figure the -3?

Start at 1. -1 happiness for power use, puts them at 0. If X=0 then ends up with negative 3 happiness and then becomes a jester. So it's possible, but I'm not putting stock in it like I said before. It would reqiure an anti-win con strategy to me.

28. ISO #1278

Post 70 Logical post
    Post 76 Questioning Vine
    Post 83 Laughing at Vine
    Post 105 Questioning Vine
    Post 111 Calling Fruit Ninja Dumb, Mechanics logic
    Post 112 Question to Instagram that insinuates he wanted peaceseekers to reveal.
    Post 172 Questioning Fruit Ninja on his scum hunting
    Post 173
    Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    don't know what you mean, if "we"=town then we have 14. saying that 'we have 19' seems to tell that you are looking from the SK's point of vie
    Saying "We have 19" would be everyone but the SK.. This post is interesting. Its quoting Fall Down
    Post 280 Pretty much asking for someone to dictate production for the town. Very odd.
    Post 492 Votes vine, Calls his reads shit.
    Post 493 Calls vine a Warmonger
    Post 512 Asking Cut the Rope to clarify
    Post 514 Asking Instagram to answer a question (Submitted on post 112)
    Post 519 Insinuating that Instagram scum slipped by calling vine confirmed scum
    Post 688 Justifys his vote on Vine using the reasoning presented in instagrams question
    Post 691
    I think it was obvious why scum killed tapatalk. Usually "big" posts on day1 = pro town, or trying to seem pro town
    Post 1159
    surprised to see vine flipped peaceful, and that WC hadn't been finished

vine claiming peaceful was stupid, and instagram has yet to give a better explanation of why he claimed that as well

Disagree with CoC's reads, I think most of the scum are among the more active players. If I were to point at 4 people I would go with 2048, insta, cut the rope, bloons TD
    2048 is top candidate for doomsday, bloons' posts are meh and I felt no town motivation from instagram's posts. Not so sure on cut the rope since I doubt a mafia would force a lynch on a town so obviously
    Post 1203 Asks Cut the rope to stop making walls. (What the fuck?)
    Post 1208 Justify small, easy to read posts, Defends Kik
    Post 1209 Says small posts help the lurkers/calls himself a lurker
    Post 1214 "I'm not insistent on you being quiet plz learn 2 read"
    post 1216 Says he disagreed with the logic of "Vine lured = scum" (I did not see this logic in his posts at all)

If you look at this players posts early on he is especially "Trendy". The majority of his posts stay trendy- They are hits on Vine, Instagram, and Fruit Ninja. You will also find that none of his posts have any risk of bringing him into the spot light. When he challenges a post he does it "quietly" so as not to offend (Like post 512 on cut the rope).

Then when he finally FoS's Vine it plays out like this-
    Instagram asks for logic by players who voted on vine
    Temple Run uses the logic presented in Instagrams question to back up his vote.

Everything this player does is soft. Its a real effort to stay in the shadows and off everyone's radar. The majority of his posts are small and content is lacking. His thoughts are not original and he shows little desire to scum hunt.

I would be interested to see anyone make a case that this player is town. He would probably be my most comfortable scum peg at the moment. An argument could be made for him being aligned with Kik if we get to see his role flip at some point.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

I guess I did not put in there the significance of post 691. This is the kind of information I throw out as scum. It shows strong analysis because its dead on -but- it is dead on because it was the reasoning in our scum night chat.

All in all the most damning thing about this player is his luke-warm tendency. Im probably the first player to harp on it but I am sure that a lot of us have picked up on this.

31. ISO #1281

Spoiler : Thoughts before 1280 on Flappy Bird's posts :
    This also gives with the mathematics that I have been doing. There is no way that scum was not a part of that mechanics discussion. Furthermore, with the way Instagram has their lynch arguments it is an obvious bus play. "ooops you mean Cut the Rope was town, oh well time for Temple Run" Ohhhh yeah now I'm right town cred crap.

The one thing that worries me is that, I'm not really feeling a Kik, Instagram, Temple Run, Words With Friends group. I already think Kik is town because to me no one is providing a decent argument as to why. I'm thinking that Temple Run put in an honest defense of a townie in order to get this done. Combining this with how Quizup's reads are all over the place throughout the three days makes me think that a Quizup SK changed to match my suggestion at day three that all their scum reads were dying. It feels like a defense built from the WiFoM comment before. I'm not sure who the third scum in that group would be. Boosting it with your, the red team probably knows who the SK is and having Instagram finger Quizup as potential scum is not really all that odd. It looks like Instagram would want to get rid of the likely serial killer, the top person insisting they were scum, and a scum to balance things out. and I have not seen any scum hunting from them at all today, just useless shit.

Instagram is still my top scum read but Temple Run is a close second.

-vote Flappy Bird

Admitting to someone's reasoning being dead on because it is in scum chat is pretty much a dead give away that you are scum. I'm 100% positive that townies don't have scum chat. I'm literally laughing my head off at this scum slip.

32. ISO #1282

You should re-read that post. I was explaining what I believed his motivation was behind his words. I would hope that I would get a little more credit as a player that if I was scum I would not come out and say "This is what was said in scum chat". And for that to be true I would have to be pushing a decent FoS on Templar who would have to be on my team.

33. ISO #1283

I guess I did not put in there the significance of post 691. This is the kind of information I throw out as scum. It shows strong analysis because its dead on -but- it is dead on because it was the reasoning in our scum night chat.

All in all the most damning thing about this player is his luke-warm tendency. Im probably the first player to harp on it but I am sure that a lot of us have picked up on this.
    "The but it was the reasoning in our scum night chat" How the hell else am I supposed to take that? Ohhhhhh he's right because the sun is outside. Because 2+2 is 4? I'm pretty sure you said he's right because of the "OUR SCUM NIGHT CHAT" and that means you're a part of it. I may not be as good at reads but I can do grammar and read English. I think that with the rapid posting you slipped into a stream of consciousness and put that in there instead of a fake reason.

Now assuming benefit of the doubt, if you were explaining his motivation why bring up scum chat at all? This makes no sense to me.

That reasoning that TapATalk was killed because they had big posts is a not that deep. The longer the post the more information for town and more of a chance of a scum slip. And I've known scum to FoS other scum because they were starting or prepping a bus. Scum can also do it to town as well. Having an FoS on someone I scum read does not make you town and does not make you scum.

34. ISO #1284

Clash of Clans: "Oh random thought I just realized Fruit Ninja is probably a jester now"

*2 players vote Fruit Ninja*

Sometimes you guys make me want to cry just a little

Cut the Rope, you cannot say "oh hey we're exactly matching on thoughts/reads" and then just flip to they're scum

We should be lynching Angry Birds today. What do you guys want to do, just let him post twice a fucking day and nod your heads happily?? Good job showing your votes are useless pressure and 1-2 posts are sufficient to avoid even the danger of a lynch

35. ISO #1285

Clash of Clans -- Again -- I acknowledge the possibility but it would be anti win con. If we lynch Fruit Ninja and they turn jester then IMO it is something that is not cool play to do. The point of mafia is to play the game as long as possible and to win. To intentionally jesterize one's self seems very bad sportsmanship. I had already planned to vote for the Fruit Ninja lynch today if there was no consensus when I vote up.

Normally my vote would still be on Fruit Ninja right now if it weren't for Flappy Bird saying "our night scum chat". Why aren't you pressuring them on it??

*facepalms*

And about Angry Birds it's the same broken record. I agree a player needs to post more than that but when we have someone that admits to having night chat and the Angry Birds looks like a setup made by scum I have a hard time believing that Angry Birds is the right play. I'm certainly not happy about it but a lot of people were uneasy with how fast that lynch went. I never really got an explanation either.

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    "The but it was the reasoning in our scum night chat" How the hell else am I supposed to take that? Ohhhhhh he's right because the sun is outside. Because 2+2 is 4? I'm pretty sure you said he's right because of the "OUR SCUM NIGHT CHAT" and that means you're a part of it. I may not be as good at reads but I can do grammar and read English. I think that with the rapid posting you slipped into a stream of consciousness and put that in there instead of a fake reason.

Now assuming benefit of the doubt, if you were explaining his motivation why bring up scum chat at all? This makes no sense to me.

That reasoning that TapATalk was killed because they had big posts is a not that deep. The longer the post the more information for town and more of a chance of a scum slip. And I've known scum to FoS other scum because they were starting or prepping a bus. Scum can also do it to town as well. Having an FoS on someone I scum read does not make you town and does not make you scum.
    I bring up scum chat because that is where I think the post came from. Players have a habit of mixing truth with lies. If you think I am scum and this is a slip why not come up with some reasoning on how any of my other actions make me scum? And if I am town give some feedback of what you think of my read on Templar.

@Clash of Clans
    Lets look at what this situation gives us.

Today fruit "May" be jester. In the future it would be safe to say he is a jester. If we pushed a lynch on him we would get a good read on who is town (Willing to take that risk) and who is scum (Not willing to take that risk). This much should have been obvious.

If we do not lynch him and go with the plan of lynching Angry Birds because he is inactive its a repeat of the D2 lynch. Just as inexperience doesn't mean scum lack of activity in itself doesn't mean scum. Would you have us give Fruit Ninja a free pass into the late game where he can break the vote balance? If we had a town killing he would have killed him last night. We can either lynch his slot or we can let him live to fuck the town over. Thats a pretty easy call for me given the alternative options.

37. ISO #1287

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    This also gives with the mathematics that I have been doing. There is no way that scum was not a part of that mechanics discussion. Furthermore, with the way Instagram has their lynch arguments it is an obvious bus play. "ooops you mean Cut the Rope was town, oh well time for Temple Run" Ohhhh yeah now I'm right town cred crap.

The one thing that worries me is that, I'm not really feeling a Kik, Instagram, Temple Run, Words With Friends group. I already think Kik is town because to me no one is providing a decent argument as to why. I'm thinking that Temple Run put in an honest defense of a townie in order to get this done. Combining this with how Quizup's reads are all over the place throughout the three days makes me think that a Quizup SK changed to match my suggestion at day three that all their scum reads were dying. It feels like a defense built from the WiFoM comment before. I'm not sure who the third scum in that group would be. Boosting it with your, the red team probably knows who the SK is and having Instagram finger Quizup as potential scum is not really all that odd. It looks like Instagram would want to get rid of the likely serial killer, the top person insisting they were scum, and a scum to balance things out. and I have not seen any scum hunting from them at all today, just useless shit.
    I would also point out that it is unlikely for Temple and Instagram to be aligned. So a Kick, Instagram, Temple, WWF group will exclude either Temple or Instagram.

38. ISO #1288

I bring up scum chat because that is where I think the post came from. Players have a habit of mixing truth with lies. If you think I am scum and this is a slip why not come up with some reasoning on how any of my other actions make me scum? And if I am town give some feedback of what you think of my read on Templar.

@Clash of Clans
    Lets look at what this situation gives us.

Today fruit "May" be jester. In the future it would be safe to say he is a jester. If we pushed a lynch on him we would get a good read on who is town (Willing to take that risk) and who is scum (Not willing to take that risk). This much should have been obvious.

If we do not lynch him and go with the plan of lynching Angry Birds because he is inactive its a repeat of the D2 lynch. Just as inexperience doesn't mean scum lack of activity in itself doesn't mean scum. Would you have us give Fruit Ninja a free pass into the late game where he can break the vote balance? If we had a town killing he would have killed him last night. We can either lynch his slot or we can let him live to fuck the town over. Thats a pretty easy call for me given the alternative options.
    1) Who is Templar?

Scummy actions -- buddying me. Nearly every player has a town read on me and I've really only been pressured a small bit by Clash/Temple Run/Instagram. Clash seems like the only one genuinely interested in pushing me to see if I'm scum. As I have said before this gives me some town points in his eyes.

The not being on the Vine train for town cred -- Not every scum would be on the Vine train, which is another problem I have with Quizup's suggestion of Words with Friends, Kik, Angry Birds, and Fall Down. Fall Down got replaced so their absence of a vote on the train is neither telling or not telling. Three scum being on that train looks to be 1% chance. 1%. The odds jump much higher at two.

Very few people have pushed your town/scum status which makes me inherently suspicious of you. With all the buddying going on this game I would be sick.

Not wanting to interrupt the Kik/Quizup discussion -- This reads very suspicious to me. If you had thoughts during that time and didn't want to derail the train you could have contributed one way or the other. Could have said my reads sucked or that Quizup needed to be clearer or something. Not participating while we lose time for a lynch is also suspicious.

Town points
    1) Not being on the Vine lynch -- Being on or off a lynch can be painted in such a way as either townie or scummy.
    2) Having lots of posts with analysis in them and pokes and prods of different players.
    3) Having thoughts similar to mine could be buddying but could be instinct.
    4) My gut is wanting to believe your grammar argument badly as you were a top town read before that post but you said our scum night chat.

My vote is staying on you and I'll flip to Fruit Ninja if I have to if in danger of a no lynch or if you aren't the majority train by the time I have to go. If someone who I trust is town agrees with your explanation I will move it with about 25 WHY????! statements put into my notes for good measure. If you are town that post seriously makes me want to cry.

And unlikely how? *sigh* Instagram is literally sheeping me while I am their top scumspect. On what planet does this make sense? I like my three pronged answer from Instagram it makes for a very good scum play. Kik is the one I'm pretty damn sure is town in that pack.

39. ISO #1289

To be fair the "Will you be my buddy? #Lets get fucked up" was in response to you saying "If one more person trys to buddy me I am going to make a drinking game out of it"

The reason that says "Our" is because when I am reading a players logic I do my best to put myself in their position. That is how the logic came up in my head and that is how it went out in the post. It is what it is.
    If you really believe that "Our scum chat" was a scum slip by me it literally means that I share a chat with Temple and we are both scum. The idea that I would push like this on a team mate is a little out there.

I did not want to interrupt the Kik/Quizup discussion because it had so much interaction. Most of the power-houses in this game were flipping reads and analyzing etch other. That shit is gold. At the start of it I was flipping through the thread. Then I decided I was going to read all the way through the thread. I made it though day 1 and called it a night.

I would still like to hear what you think of my read on Temple (Templar?)

40. ISO #1290

Oh of all the bloody things why that? :/ Damn this post reeks of honesty but fuck my life that is a scum tell...Goddamn it all to hell.

I agree that shit is gold between Kik and Quizup. However another powerhouse, to borrow your words, like yourself in there would have made it all the more better.

About your read on Temple Run (not sure why you called them Templar in 1286) I highlighted my initial thoughts in the spoiler section at https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450834

Is there something you wanted expanded upon or something different? Even though there's still a good chance you are scum I have no problem posting my reads for everyone to see.

The response is in spoiler tags did not want to derail from the point of why I was voting for you since I can get wordy. That wording deserves some serious attention. Because my brain is more literal than most I'd want more people to comment on it. The commenting on it is also telling in how/why they justify it. Posting things like hypos or "If I was scum I'd use our x" raises flags with me every time. A hypo or if I would do X is inhibiting in nature and leaves a lot of room for misinterpratation.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Just to be a little more clear-

Today we have 15 players. Thats 3 red, 1 sk, 1 benign which leaves 11 town. If we lynch another peaceful today then there is another 3 kills tomorrow. That would leave us with 5 scum and 7 town. Which means that tomorrow would be do or die for the town. The safe play is lynching Fruit Ninja.

50. ISO #1300