Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: General Dead Chat

Ha, I was actually right about Poland not being Cult in my will. I feel special.

I said in the COM thread that I was _Q2. Fair enough with the logic that I was longing to be a Mason, but in retrospect, it would have cleared me. The longing for being a part of that was my way of giving a sort of WIFOM to the Mafia to potentially kill me for being a part of the Masonry, but I could also just be another normal Citizen. It worked out in my favor in the end, I guess.

I'm wondering where Poland got the idea of the scum having control over the day, too. It definitely didn't seem like that when I analyzed the game remaining.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by FM Greenland View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if he's an evil neutral actually...
    Like i said, if hes town, he really sucks.

I love how hes spewing bs excuses now like "this is my off game" and stupid stuff like that and how he is complaing he cant win an arguement now.

Just for once maybe go "HMMMMM MAYBE I AM WRONG."

Or agree to dissagree and have it be over with.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

This is by far the worst fm I've ever played. Even worse than fm 6. Except this time I don't blame the host, the entire blame rests with the players of this game.

Scum hunting was completely useless in this game since it would lead to mislynching 90% of the town. It's too bad we don't moderate stupid behaviour because this will most likely be the last fm I play on this site for awhile because of it.

People that sign up and don't even bother to read day should be banned from playing big fms. Not to mention all the lurkers and afkers. No one should have believed my sheriff claim if they read day... But nooooo they only saw big shiny letters claiming sheriff and sheeped.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by FM Russia View Post
    This is by far the worst fm I've ever played. Even worse than fm 6. Except this time I don't blame the host, the entire blame rests with the players of this game.

Scum hunting was completely useless in this game since it would lead to mislynching 90% of the town. It's too bad we don't moderate stupid behaviour because this will most likely be the last fm I play on this site for awhile because of it.

People that sign up and don't even bother to read day should be banned from playing big fms. Not to mention all the lurkers and afkers. No one should have believed my sheriff claim if they read day... But nooooo they only saw big shiny letters claiming sheriff and sheeped.
    I'm scum and it's a little frustrating watching how bad/uneventful the game is. But I guess I can't complain since it can finally give me an FM win :P

16. ISO #116

This is how the last few m-fms and fms have been if you ask me.

Fm 19: broken mechanics and scum fucked
    Hunger games: lurkfest galore
    fm 20: it was ok but very swingy
    avatar book 2: scum reoflstomped by lurking galore and a pissed off host
    fm 21: loss of town leaders = town incapable of thinking

its a common trend that is going on here that there is a common theme of some form of stupidity or problem...

Players just dont know how to basic scum hunt anymore and only know how to sheep.

17. ISO #117

Isn't that the point from scum's eyes though? Ex: this game everyone starts leading one by one, and then scum offs them. And then another town goes "oh look a power vacuum I got this" and dies before doing anything with it only for the cycle to continue. The problem this game is tons of lurking citizens + a lot of them want to lurk u til they get masoned (jokes on them they can't be)

18. ISO #118

Isn't that the point from scum's eyes though? Ex: this game everyone starts leading one by one, and then scum offs them. And then another town goes "oh look a power vacuum I got this" and dies before doing anything with it only for the cycle to continue. The problem this game is tons of lurking citizens + a lot of them want to lurk u til they get masoned (jokes on them they can't be)
    I dont get bolded part exactly. Howver the rest is kinda true, citizen only want shiny powers and if they cant have it they jut lurk and sheep.

Most games have been sheep prs or town leaders. Remove those from the equation and all you have left is an apathetic town that cant do jack shit.

I at least try to lead, I can be often wrong but its better then going there being "herr derr, im lazy and apatheitc someone lead me"

Too many players full under sheeping one person and not enough independent thoughts.

19. ISO #119

Yes, scum are doing a good job at killing the right people. (I better not find out that there are protective roles alive protecting idiots) But even without town leaders, there is a limit of how stupid town can be... Trusting Poland as a real sheriff, AND continuing today about what role he was is just beyond stupid.

20. ISO #120

And what is with all these citizens that think that just because they claimed cit, a mason leader would want to recruit them ASAP?

With limited charges, why would a mason leader waste them on the more believable cits.

Yea it's nice to have a smart mason group but being able to disprove a scum claiming cit is better. Or being able to confirm a scummy looking cit that scum might try to mislynch.

People tried way too hard to get a mason leaders attention instead of actually playing as a pure citizen.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    Then
    so If ghost:

Ghost(Canada):
    Night 2 Died
    Day 3 No action
    Night 3 Egypt
    Day 4 Egypt
    Night 4 Colombia
    Day 5 Colombia
    Night 5 Costa Rica
    Day 6 Costa Rica
    **Note The Ghost is Anti-town if South Korea is vigilante.
    Seriously? When did Canada become the ghost.. first we have Cyprus trying to convince people that Poland was a ghost and that there is possibly 3 ghosts, now we have Brazil saying Canada was a ghost..

Is it really that hard to see New Zealand's role in the graveyard?

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

I think I've got it all cracked. Top scum reads right now from my perspective:

ARGENTINA - He managed to evade my reasoning via me being dead, but what he stated did not specify what exactly I meant. What I saw out of him his response, it only made me more suspicious of him.

SPAIN - I finally realized this, but too late to my own misfortune. Spain has been a sheep this entire game, seeming to be completely in support of those who had support, and completely against those that didn't have support. It's a recurring trend that I noticed with their posts.

SAUDI ARABIA - Same thing as Spain; I'm kind of bummed out that I got a Town read off of them, but what's done is done.

SWEDEN - He's got to be scum no matter what; likely Toxicologist if Poland is a Ghost (which isn't the case, since England is Consort), and could be any form of scum if not.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by FM Colombia View Post
    (which isn't the case, since England is Consort).
    It's only a what if at this point, as Poland would be against the Toxicologist if he were a Ghost. Given we're still alive, there's still the distinct chance of a Tailor existing, and based on Sweden's play thus far, it's a fair deduction for the Town to make.

29. ISO #129

I'm just irritated that hardly anyone has thought of the most obvious possibility - Poland was scum and LIED.... even in his last will.

They are looking way too much into Polands last will for hints instead of looking into yours or China's. People voting for Kenya use the excuse that executioner could have a non town as target instead of the mountain of day chat scum defending Kenya has done. No one is looking back at previous days..

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by FM Saudi Arabia
    The theory on vent seems a bit far fetched if you ask me, being blocked in some way 2 nights in a row, a tailor giving New Zealand a Ninja suit, and lawering their LW seems a bit hard to swallow as fact because let's face it, that's a bit narrow way of thinking. Also, why New Zealand? I don't get the logic of attempting to become them.
    Does no one take notes anymore? Can they not read the graveyard that is posted each day? Why are soo many confusing canada and new zealand?

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

It's only a what if at this point, as Poland would be against the Toxicologist if he were a Ghost. Given we're still alive, there's still the distinct chance of a Tailor existing, and based on Sweden's play thus far, it's a fair deduction for the Town to make.
    THERE IS NO FUCKING TAILOR!

Greenland made it vary obious early day 2 that no tailor exist. Go to day 2 and read up on greenlands posts, he tried to hide the consig death with a tailor personification.

Greenland, plz confirm that there is none? Its hurts that people even consider the fact it may even exist at this point. Day 2 greenlands post made it apparent what does and doesnt atm

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

It has already been confirmed that there is no Tailor via England. What I'm trying to say is that the people that are alive don't know this, so using that idea is perfectly reasonable for the Town right now; there is no confirmation of a Tailor even existing or not, but based on the events going on amongst the living, the chance of one existing is more likely than not according to their perspective. I know a Tailor doesn't exist, but they do not.

35. ISO #135

>.>
    <.<

I have been suspecting a tailor too based on what alignment certain people flipped in the graveyard.. except that no coroner has claimed or said anything about the graveyard.

Any idea where the 3rd scum kpn is coming from? I know we have a Mafia kill and a Toxicologist but there is one set of kills I haven't been able to identify.

(I'm not sure who did what kill, I'm just marking them down as what I think, mafia kill and neutral killer can be switched at any place)

Night 1:

Mafia -> Pakistan (I'm assuming mafia killed me just for the sake of argument, it could have been the neutral killer and mafia failed)
    South Korea Vig -> Australia
    Toxicologist -> ?
    Unknown Killer -> ?

Columbia claims attacked and healed = still 1 missing kpn

Night 2:

Mafia -> China
    Unknown Killer -> China
    South Korea Vig -> New Zealand
    Toxicologist -> England

Night 3:

Mafia -> Italy
    Unknown Killer -> South Korea
    South Korea Vig -> Canada
    Toxicologist -> Egypt
    Iran Gun -> France

Norway (blacksmith) never said who his n2 target was, might be Iran.... or Iran could have got it from someone else.

Night 4:

Mafia -> Libya
    Unknown Killer -> ?
    Toxicologist -> ?

Germany claims attacked and immune = still 1 missing kpn

Night 5:

Mafia -> Russia
    Unknown Killer -> Columbia
    Toxicologist -> ? (I haven't seen a claim yet)

So far, most people are assuming that the extra kill is from a serial killer, I'm not sure because of the missing kills n1. I'm wondering if there is an Arms Dealer in play.. not sure if he is neutral or mafia... possible gunsmith as well but I would think that he would have claimed to expose whoever attacked China.

36. ISO #136

It has already been confirmed that there is no Tailor via England. What I'm trying to say is that the people that are alive don't know this, so using that idea is perfectly reasonable for the Town right now; there is no confirmation of a Tailor even existing or not, but based on the events going on amongst the living, the chance of one existing is more likely than not according to their perspective. I know a Tailor doesn't exist, but they do not.
    Makes sense, but really by now, anyone could assume no tailor by this point by what you have just stated who is living, its just that the site is incompatent.

I mean look at kenya, hes saying germany is scummy as fuck but wont claim a role.

Im saying he could be real exe, but seriously if hes town, he deserves an award for awful play. Hes now making excuses for his bad play now.

He backpeddaled on the witch being netual just recently, he defended greenland heavly. Hes just making bad plays all around. And he thinks I am bad? Ya this game takes the cake on showing that you are jsut as bad if you are town.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by FM China View Post
    Makes sense, but really by now, anyone could assume no tailor by this point by what you have just stated who is living, its just that the site is incompatent.

I mean look at kenya, hes saying germany is scummy as fuck but wont claim a role.

Im saying he could be real exe, but seriously if hes town, he deserves an award for awful play. Hes now making excuses for his bad play now.

He backpeddaled on the witch being netual just recently, he defended greenland heavly. Hes just making bad plays all around. And he thinks I am bad? Ya this game takes the cake on showing that you are jsut as bad if you are town.
    As far as defending me is concerned, you realize non-mafia don't know I'm mafia? At least early on Egypt just random-threw a claim on me out, and Kenya believed me first. You can't just say someone is bad as town if they defend someone that flips scum when they don't even know.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

As far as defending me is concerned, you realize non-mafia don't know I'm mafia? At least early on Egypt just random-threw a claim on me out, and Kenya believed me first. You can't just say someone is bad as town if they defend someone that flips scum when they don't even know.
    Yes, i understand that but kenya delayed his claim so long and with those 2 things its quite a case, he wasted towns time on this. There is all the things that go on (heck even he admitied to site meta and pr), but he should understand that logic isnt always the answer nor shall it ever be. You can make the perfect logical arguement, but come the end of it, it doesnt matter.

I mean he says im bad, he complains about others being bad, here, what he did by wating everyones time on stupid shit is really bad. He didnt even try to appear pro-town and draw night kills. If anything he played very badly.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150