M-FM XXIII Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth Gamethread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I Honestly Agree That This Game Seems To Attract Lurkers. However The Odds Are Likely That Unnamed Fire Bender Is Town. So I Wont Support That Lynch With My Sheep Vote.
    THIS POST IS SCUMMY BECAUSE IT'S ASSUMING THIS LYNCH IS PURELY RANDOM.
    PURELY RANDOM MEANS THIS POSTER HAS NO TOWN READS MEANING HE HAS NOT PAID ATTENTION.
    YET 11 POSTS = ACTIVE LURKER

2. ISO #302

Ra ra, shish kum bah!

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Bosco remarks on the surprisingly easy decision this will be with only two people capable of completing night actions tonight. He plainly states that so long as Chit Sang and Warden(Boiling Rock) are separate, the rest of the list in inconsequential.

Bosco submits the following lists -
    Go Left: Bosco,Bushi,Chit Sang,Dock,Foo Foo Cuddlypoops,Friendly Mushroom,Jin,Kyoshi Warrior #37,Lao Beifong,Li

Go Right: Lo,Mai's Father,Mai's Mother,Roku's Waterbending Master,Tyro,Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar,Varrick,Warden (Boiling Rock),Warden (Prison Rig),Xu

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Roar Gar

Alarmed Bosco realized he misread how the list works and that everyone in one of the lists will be allowed to make a night action.

Bosco realizes he must put more thought into this list. In the mean time:

Bosco requests the ability for town to decide to remain as one large group!

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    PURELY RANDOM MEANS THIS POSTER HAS NO TOWN READS MEANING HE HAS NOT PAID ATTENTION.
    A lot of his posts were complaining at people day 1. Today he seems to be more calm/levelheaded.

6. ISO #306

Bao bao bao raawrr

Mwrrru Rrraaa Aarrrrrr

Bosco has re-thought his list and tried his best to balance people he trusts with people he distrusts between the two lists.

Go Left: Bosco, Chit Sang, Dock, Jin, Kyoshi Warrior #37, Li, Lo, Roku’s Waterbending Master, Tyro, Varrick

Go Right: Bushi, Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, Friendly Mushroom, Lao Beifong, Mai’s Father, Mai’s Mother, Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar, Warden(Boiling Rock), Warden(Prison Rig), Xu

Rather than fighting with varying lists Bosco encourages others to make amendments to the list he posted. He reinforce that the more certain town is of the final list, the better.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

HEY BROS

YOU COOL IF I JUST COPY BOSCO'S LIST?

Go Left: Bosco, Chit Sang, Dock, Jin, Kyoshi Warrior #37, Li, Lo, Roku’s Waterbending Master, Tyro, Varrick

Go Right: Bushi, Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, Friendly Mushroom, Lao Beifong, Mai’s Father, Mai’s Mother, Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar, Warden(Boiling Rock), Warden(Prison Rig), Xu

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

I Can't Help But Be Offended. I May Not Be As Active As Bosco But I Do Recognize A Shitty Lynch Choice Where It Is Presented. There Is No Precedent That Dictates That Lurkers Are Nearly Always Scum While There Is Evidence That Lurkers Are More Likely To Be Town. Scum Have A Vested Interest In Being Active To Assist Themselves In Achieving A Win While Town Have A Larger Support Group That Enables A Citizen To AFK Because He Doesn't Like His Role. I Have Also Seen Shitter Players AFK Power Roles Due To Reasons I Don't Know.
    At Least I Have The Sense And Will To Question A Moment Instead Of Blindly Following It Ma'am.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar View Post
    Rude and Aggressive - Possibly Scum for trying to lead a lynch.

I haven't read the thread but I fos Mai's Mother already.
    Rude And Aggressive Is Not A Scum Tell. She Also Has Already Shown A Liking To Caps And That Cannot Be Used To Determine Tone With Her Posts. Trying To Redirect Attention Onto Your Accuser Is A Scum Tactic.

21. ISO #321

Rude and Aggressive - Possibly Scum for trying to lead a lynch.

I haven't read the thread but I fos Mai's Mother already.
    I ADMIT, I WANT TO LEAD A LYNCH. SO? SOMEONE'S GOTTA STEP UP
    HOWEVER I ACCEPT THIS POST AND WILL SWITCH

I Can't Help But Be Offended. I May Not Be As Active As Bosco But I Do Recognize A Shitty Lynch Choice Where It Is Presented. There Is No Precedent That Dictates That Lurkers Are Nearly Always Scum While There Is Evidence That Lurkers Are More Likely To Be Town. Scum Have A Vested Interest In Being Active To Assist Themselves In Achieving A Win While Town Have A Larger Support Group That Enables A Citizen To AFK Because He Doesn't Like His Role. I Have Also Seen Shitter Players AFK Power Roles Due To Reasons I Don't Know.
    At Least I Have The Sense And Will To Question A Moment Instead Of Blindly Following It Ma'am.
    ACCEPTED. AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT LURKERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE TOWN NICE CONFIRMATION BIAS

-vote KYOSHI WARRIOR #37

22. ISO #322

ACCEPTED. AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT LURKERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE TOWN NICE CONFIRMATION BIAS

-vote KYOSHI WARRIOR #37
    The Last Four Forum Mafia Games Are My Evidence.
    The Biggest One Is The FM That Yayap Hosted. Over Half Of The Lurkers Were Town.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

The Last Four Forum Mafia Games Are My Evidence.
    The Biggest One Is The FM That Yayap Hosted. Over Half Of The Lurkers Were Town.
    THIS IS GOING TO SPIRAL INTO SOMEONE PERFORMING A SIGNIFICANCE TEST IF WE DON'T END THIS DISCUSSION HERE.
    I WILL COMPROMISE WITH LURKERS HAVING AROUND AN EQUAL CHANCE OF BEING TOWN OR SCUM.

25. ISO #325

So I went and look through the Vote Counter, Saw some votes on Kyoshi and I also saw he voted Jin. I decided to go and see whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    -vote Jin

this is where my vote should be. his post #67

seems scummy to me, he's fosing me for a pretty dumb reason. it's like he's trying to set me up for a mislynch later ("i dislike him already")
    if you compare it with foo foos (who i think is town) post below it, it's a lot different

and even worse, all of his other posts were one line fillers, no contributions at all.
    This is blatantly OMGUS!

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #37

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    -vote Kyoshi Warrior #37
    no reason, scummy. seems to not give a fuck who is lynched, as long not one of his team, indicates scum or neutral strongly

-vote KYOSHI WARRIOR #37
    sheep and no reason, scummier
    So I went and look through the Vote Counter, Saw some votes on Kyoshi and I also saw he voted Jin. I decided to go and see whats up.

This is blatantly OMGUS!

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #37
    stupid reason to vote. scummiest. first it's not omgus, because i said i think foo is town who did the same thing but in a different way. i said the way he wrote this is scummy. and even more scummy i said are his one liners who contribute nothing and his active lurking

lol seems scums have teamed up trying to lead a mislynch on me, funny

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Go left: Bosco,Bushi,Chit Sang,Dock,Foo Foo Cuddlypoops,Friendly Mushroom,Jin,Kyoshi Warrior #37,Lao Beifong,Li
    Go right: Lo,Mai's Father,Mai's Mother,Roku's Waterbending Master,Tyro,Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar,Varrick,Warden (Boiling Rock),Warden (Prison Rig),Xu

Im just going to copy bosco's list.

41. ISO #341

Still surprised that that know one, but me has brought up Lo. I personally don't like Lo from yesterday and he hasn't even shown up today. I have to go so I will be back later a couple hours before day ends so I will be able to post.

Also be careful with publicly revealing lists because Azula gets to pick and if we all spam the same list then she will know which side she is on and pick that side to do actions. That is why we PM the host the lists so she can't see where she is and she picks by random. So all copying a same list made in day chat isn't the best idea. Atleast that is what I am getting from the 2nd part of the event. I might have read it wrong though.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by Dock View Post
    So everyone follow Bosco's list? Also I have real life things that literally get in the way of the 6 hour post rule, Is the only penalty the inability to use actions?
    Half of the players will be able to use their action even if they don't post every 6th hour.

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    Half of the players will be able to use their action even if they don't post every 6th hour.
    I know, but I only ask because I personally don't want like a potentially harmful thing happening to me because I work all night and make it home 12 hours later

46. ISO #346

Rrraarrr Murrru

Ruu graa mmwuaaa

Arrrrr Snarl

Bosco directly asks Guru Pathik, "Will the final left/right distribution be public knowledge? Will anyone know the final left/right distribution? Will Azula know the distribution before she makes her own left/right decision?"

Bosco queries the town asking whether they would rather have a 50/50 chance Azula wont be able to act tonight or to make a list that they can learn from? Bosco prefers to learn something tonight.

Bosco adds an addendum to his explaination of a lack of a Zuko kill: Zuko could have been replaced in.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    I was charged. My guess is that it either was Varrick, Jin or Tyro...
    Hey, it's cool that you want to throw out FOS and all, but if you do then don't do it like this, else you won't be taken seriously.

Regarding the matter of who to vote today, I think KW#37 is just your typical guy who overestimates his ability to scumhunt. Also a tard (don't tell him I said that). As such I'll go with that unnamed guy.

-vote Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Rrraarrr Murrru

Ruu graa mmwuaaa

Arrrrr Snarl

Bosco directly asks Guru Pathik, "Will the final left/right distribution be public knowledge? Will anyone know the final left/right distribution? Will Azula know the distribution before she makes her own left/right decision?"

Bosco queries the town asking whether they would rather have a 50/50 chance Azula wont be able to act tonight or to make a list that they can learn from? Bosco prefers to learn something tonight.

Bosco adds an addendum to his explaination of a lack of a Zuko kill: Zuko could have been replaced in.

Ruu raaawr mmwuaa roar snarl mmuurrrraaaamurr aarrrrrr

Rwaaa graaa grrrr mwrrru

Bosco reports that once again while having tea with Guru Pathik he was enlightened. Bosco says that the final left/right distribution will be public knowledge. Bosco also learned that Azula will not know who is part of which group when she makes her decision on whether to chase the left or right group.

Bosco now requests that everyone submit their own random list and to be on alert for Azula trying to pass list info to her one known ally. Bosco will NOT be submitting the list he previously posted and will instead be submitting a random list.

50. ISO #350