Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    Can't he just charge me and my wife tonight again to kill 2 people?
    We know that Chit and Warden are the only 2 people that have met the requirements, I don't think that Azula would stay this long, kill 2 people and then expect not to be outed. Correct me if I am wrong, but the only reason someone would keep posting at this point would be for some sort of night action that gives in tell, or doesn't affect others.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Rawr murrrr mwroooooo maarrruuuu
    Gao roar

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Bosco would like to share his view of Azula's strategy. As Azula's victims are aware of being charged and those targets are vocal about such feedback it is unlikely that Azula will be able to attain or even come close to her teams potential 2 KPN. Rather she is shocking multiple targets to restrict our movement. So that investigators will be afraid to visit those targets as Azula's shocks occur before their investigations and she may shock an unshocked investigator before he visits a shocked target. Bosco would not be shocked to learn that one of the shock victims is a member of Azula's Legion.
    only problem is azula didnt know them yet

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post
    We know that Chit and Warden are the only 2 people that have met the requirements, I don't think that Azula would stay this long, kill 2 people and then expect not to be outed. Correct me if I am wrong, but the only reason someone would keep posting at this point would be for some sort of night action that gives in tell, or doesn't affect others.
    i can see several reasons to keep posting:
    a) you have a night action that doesnt deal feedback, no matter if town or maf
    b) you are a citizen who wants to draw a kill.
    c) you are azula or other feedback dealing scums and want to fulfill and not act though to be cleared of being this role
    d) you are a role whose feedback would not be made public, like aang's pr making

8. ISO #258

Ok since most people haven't proved themselves as not brainwashed I'm going to start a list of who has. Also KW#37 it was merely an activity thing, I was assuming you would post earlier.

Bosco
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Dock
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father
    Mai's Mother
    Roku's Waterbending Master
    Tyro
    Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Varrick
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

Also a lot less people cleared themselves than I thought.
    Well I put a code word in my lover chat so I'd like to see if my lover can recite it to clear himself since he didn't submit anything in might night chat for his code.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Ok since most people haven't proved themselves as not brainwashed I'm going to start a list of who has. Also KW#37 it was merely an activity thing, I was assuming you would post earlier.

Bosco
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Dock
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father
    Mai's Mother
    Tyro
    Varrick
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

Well I put a code word in my lover chat so I'd like to see if my lover can recite it to clear himself since he didn't submit anything in might night chat for his code.
    By night chat I mean lover chat.

11. ISO #261

-vote Jin

this is where my vote should be. his post #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I dislike Kyoshi Warrior already because she pushes a vote on someone who behaves neither scummy nor towny as of this moment. The way someone writes should not influence whether one thinks that person is town/scum (if we talk about syntax only). The invisible text is only slightly inconveniencing because we know of it. If it had been done without making it obvious then yeah, that'd be more of a scumtell.

seems scummy to me, he's fosing me for a pretty dumb reason. it's like he's trying to set me up for a mislynch later ("i dislike him already")
    if you compare it with foo foos (who i think is town) post below it, it's a lot different

and even worse, all of his other posts were one line fillers, no contributions at all.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Bosco
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Dock
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father
    Mai's Mother
    Tyro
    Varrick
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

you got my timezone? you're right, normally i would have posted ealier but i couldnt

how did the 3 clear themselves? i only saw varricks image

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    you got my timezone? you're right, normally i would have posted ealier but i couldnt

how did the 3 clear themselves? i only saw varricks image
    Xu placed his image, and do you really think Bosco is possessed? The vent would have to go through so much work to control that bear and his posting styles. Anyways I don't think your possessed. As for your Jin vote I could see him as possible scum, but I really think Lo is probable scum so my vote will go on him for now.
    -vote Lo

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Xu placed his image, and do you really think Bosco is possessed? The vent would have to go through so much work to control that bear and his posting styles. Anyways I don't think your possessed. As for your Jin vote I could see him as possible scum, but I really think Lo is probable scum so my vote will go on him for now.
    -vote Lo
    ah yes xu had an image too. bosco seems legit, i thought so too

17. ISO #267

-vote Jin

this is where my vote should be. his post #67

seems scummy to me, he's fosing me for a pretty dumb reason. it's like he's trying to set me up for a mislynch later ("i dislike him already")
    if you compare it with foo foos (who i think is town) post below it, it's a lot different

and even worse, all of his other posts were one line fillers, no contributions at all.
    You know why I said "dislike Kyoshi Warrior already"? I mean, it sounds a bit weird, saying you dislike someone for pushing forward, I mean that should be a good thing, right?
    The thing is, I ridiculed your wording. Look here faggot:
    well guys... i'm here so the party can start
    -vote Bosco

i already hate him.
    I didn't want to say hate because that sounded a bit harsh, but the rest of the post is okay. You overreacted, take it for what it is.

Other than that, oneliners are just my thing. You know how people improve over time at something? I got worse. At what exactly is for you to figure out.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    I wonder if Long Feng could use his ventrilloquisted victim and his main account to get the 6 hour posting requirement together...
    I asked and that is a no. He has to do it on his main account.

Also I got an answer for The Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee question and they don't know each other until they are brought into the night chat. So Azula just found out one of her scum buddies last night.

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    You know why I said "dislike Kyoshi Warrior already"? I mean, it sounds a bit weird, saying you dislike someone for pushing forward, I mean that should be a good thing, right?
    The thing is, I ridiculed your wording. Look here faggot:

I didn't want to say hate because that sounded a bit harsh, but the rest of the post is okay. You overreacted, take it for what it is.

Other than that, oneliners are just my thing. You know how people improve over time at something? I got worse. At what exactly is for you to figure out.
    at being scum?
    this is still no excuse for not contributing.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

only problem is azula didnt know them yet
    The charges I think are just because of irony. I find it funny.

I am bad with unique codes and all that jazz but I know a special word was Thrice so I tried to kinda incorporate it into my last post.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

well apart from when ppl start to call you out. then youre suddenly here
    I'm here all the time. It's no secret. Look at the bottom.

There was nothing interesting to comment on that wasn't said already from my perspective. Things about me are interesting to me though.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

ok i'm here now.apparently i already failed my requirement. seems like few ppl gonna act tonight. i notice low activity aswell
    since this is basicly a free day lol, i recommend we just try to gain some information from behaviour. there will be no kill, no zuko jail, no new brainwash.

just because i havent posted yet doesnt mean shit. dont worry about me, i have taken measurements to not get brainwashed, see my posts yesterday.
    they probably brainwashed someone who had a dai li as lover. if he survives, this could be a good clue if the lover revealed his name

besides many others havent shown up aswell, why focus on me so hard?
    I really don't see the benefit of all this lover chat, aside from the fact that I believe based on night discussion my lover to be scum I have no idea who they are because we did not use our true names.

Bosco
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Dock
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father
    Mai's Mother
    Tyro
    Varrick
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

Did you talk, but not get a code? Or was your night chat one sided?

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    or we could just lynch the lurker. Who knows? maybe he is zuko and didnt jail anyone tonight becouse he is afk.
    I disagree, however I would like to note that maintaining 2 seep rate idem ties is difficult I would suspect lurkers of being ventriloquists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Beifong View Post
    Well i think our lurker here is pretty suspiciounes, aswell he only posted d1 once and not one time d2 atm.

-vote Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    As much as I agree lurkers may be scum I believe a no lynch is best for today. Since Zuko can't act tonight it is the ideal day for a no lynch.

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    As much as I agree lurkers may be scum I believe a no lynch is best for today. Since Zuko can't act tonight it is the ideal day for a no lynch.
    why should we not lynch today? what is the benifit of waiting untill tomorrow? We have no investigative roles and our only way of gaining knowledge is by pressuring people during the day.

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    why should we not lynch today? what is the benifit of waiting untill tomorrow? We have no investigative roles and our only way of gaining knowledge is by pressuring people during the day.
    Lynching today contributes a possible mislynch with no benefits, if instead that lynch is delayed until tomorrow we receive a few benefits.

The following night Zuko cannot kill he can only betray.

Increased odds. It is almost certain that someone will die tonight. That flip may provide insight into the lynch the following day.

More discussion. Typically the more discussion that occurs before lynching will allow the flip to provide greater insight into the motives of the involved players.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Oh and chit sang given we are the only players still eligible for night actions I suggest we both idle do 6 hours to ensue that tonight will be action free.
    Roar mmmUUURRRRR

Lynching today contributes a possible mislynch with no benefits, if instead that lynch is delayed until tomorrow we receive a few benefits.

The following night Zuko cannot kill he can only betray.

Increased odds. It is almost certain that someone will die tonight. That flip may provide insight into the lynch the following day.

More discussion. Typically the more discussion that occurs before lynching will allow the flip to provide greater insight into the motives of the involved players.
    Rur Rur Rur Rur Ur

Bosco would like to see you continue your commitment to fruition. He states in point of fact that you two have clearly revealed yourself to have night actions. Given there are only two possible actors town is likely to learn from your actions tonight.

Bosco reminds you that the day will not end when a player is at L-0 rather that player is lynch if still at L-0 or lower at the end of the day. He reminds again that a great number of scum hid as lurkers until the end of the recent Infamous FM. Bosco points out that even if the lurker is town, if he is not posting he is just giving scum somewhere to hide behind and forcing a higher activation yield on the lynch. Bosco informs that lynch is towns weapon, and should not be squandered out of fear.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Roar mmmUUURRRRR

Rur Rur Rur Rur Ur

Bosco would like to see you continue your commitment to fruition. He states in point of fact that you two have clearly revealed yourself to have night actions. Given there are only two possible actors town is likely to learn from your actions tonight.

Bosco reminds you that the day will not end when a player is at L-0 rather that player is lynch if still at L-0 or lower at the end of the day. He reminds again that a great number of scum hid as lurkers until the end of the recent Infamous FM. Bosco points out that even if the lurker is town, if he is not posting he is just giving scum somewhere to hide behind and forcing a higher activation yield on the lynch. Bosco informs that lynch is towns weapon, and should not be squandered out of fear.
    Not squandered out of fear or avoided, simply delayed, I fully support a lynch every day but today until Zuko dies.

As recommended I will continue to post and become eligible to act tonight.

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Hmph. I come back after a nice long sleep and day and there's not much that has happened... at all...

Well, in case I forget later, I'm going to post my new smudgeroo:

This day event is pretty much going to equate to doubling the day length by merging days 2 and 3 into one. We also get two potential lynches. This also means that we will be no more informed on day 3 than today unless we lynch someone today.

So if we lynch someone, we should lynch someone whose flip will give us the most information about other players to go on for tomorrow's lynch. But with pretty much only day 1 chat to go on, there's no real solid information to go on even for that.

I hesitate to say we should lynch someone today because without any graveyard info it feels like it'd be the equivalent of a day 1 random lynch. The same will go for tomorrow if we don't lynch anyone today.

38. ISO #288

But on second thought, the lynch itself gives more information and has a greater chance of hitting scum than a night kill would give us.

So I'm going to go ahead and say we should lynch someone today. I'm going to go back and reread the day chats and see if I can find any good potential targets.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

ROAR

Bosco wants to remind everyone that there is absolutely no danger of an early lynch. He wants everyone to vote someone so we can learn something today. He wants enough people to vote that someone not voting will be informative.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    WHY NOT KILL THE LURKERS?

"Activity is but accepted as a factor of the game- Replacements will be utilized as they are available, but there will not be modkills." -SETUP

NO MODKILLS = HOST WANTS US TO CRUSH THESE PEANUTS
    Grrr

Bosco says, "Then vote mama-bear."

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

The Chase - Part 2

With the Machine in pursuit and the energy of the group waning they came up with a plan. They would split into 2 groups of 10, the machine was only one thing and could not follow both sections of the team. They found a river and decided to discuss who would go which way.

Each player will list all 20 members of the game in 2 groups. A group of "Go left" and a group of "Go right". The players in "Go Right" will receive 1 point. The 10 players with the fewest points will go left, and the 10 with the highest will go right. The Machine (Azula) will select which direction to hunt, and these 10 players will be held to the 6 hour requirement, the other 6 allowed to rest and then take night action this night.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Pathik View Post
    The Chase - Part 2

With the Machine in pursuit and the energy of the group waning they came up with a plan. They would split into 2 groups of 10, the machine was only one thing and could not follow both sections of the team. They found a river and decided to discuss who would go which way.

Each player will list all 20 members of the game in 2 groups. A group of "Go left" and a group of "Go right". The players in "Go Right" will receive 1 point. The 10 players with the fewest points will go left, and the 10 with the highest will go right. The Machine (Azula) will select which direction to hunt, and these 10 players will be held to the 6 hour requirement, the other 6 allowed to rest and then take night action this night.
    Back and we list this all in day chat or we PM you our lists?

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300