Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Is the marshall Jin then? Well I guess it could be Roku's Waterbending Master too, but Jin seems more likely.
    Yes, I am just catching up on all of the posts I have missed... Give me a minute and I will leave my feedback. Right now I am trying to figure out if I trust #37 or not.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Is the marshall Jin then? Well I guess it could be Roku's Waterbending Master too, but Jin seems more likely.
    But I'm not the Marshall.

And now I'll go to sleep. Actually I wanted to do that 10 minutes ago but I end up dicking around.. anyway, cya later.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

I am feeling torn between the two being voted right now. Just like yesterday, I feel like KW#37 is just trying to defend themselves. If they were a mafia role I am not sure if they would try so hard to stay (with all the long posts, etc.) They seem generally upset that the game might end for them because some people aren't getting their POV. Tyro theoretically should be lynched but with them not being able to kill tonight and all, it might just be a waste, like a lot of people have pointed out. I think I might leave it for the night and vote tomorrow morning with who I feel is the best vote.

Spoiler : Who I am leaning towards :
    Tyro

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post
    I am feeling torn between the two being voted right now. Just like yesterday, I feel like KW#37 is just trying to defend themselves. If they were a mafia role I am not sure if they would try so hard to stay (with all the long posts, etc.) They seem generally upset that the game might end for them because some people aren't getting their POV. Tyro theoretically should be lynched but with them not being able to kill tonight and all, it might just be a waste, like a lot of people have pointed out. I think I might leave it for the night and vote tomorrow morning with who I feel is the best vote.

Spoiler : Who I am leaning towards :
    Tyro
    just leave your vote on tyro for now. So we can quick hammer him when the marshall has been revealed.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Kuei View Post
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAGE
    Bosco has been revealed to be the Marshal Kuei in disguise!
    lynches can now come to a hammer mid day, with the thread being opened as quickly as possible after. The town is limited to 3 lynches today.
    Last edited by Slaol; March 26th, 2014 at 04:58 AM.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

While we wait for people to vote Tyro and for Mai's Father and Dock to defends themselves I'd like to discuss when Aang should reveal. Keep in mind that when Aang visits someone, they will learn Aang's identity whether they are Town or Scum. Aang does not learn whether or not his visit was successful. Sokka's encouragement being the primary motivating factor.

Spoiler : Kuei Translation :
    Ruarruu Muraraooooo

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by Kuei View Post
    While we wait for people to vote Tyro and for Mai's Father and Dock to defends themselves I'd like to discuss when Aang should reveal. Keep in mind that when Aang visits someone, they will learn Aang's identity whether they are Town or Scum. Aang does not learn whether or not his visit was successful. Sokka's encouragement being the primary motivating factor.

Spoiler : Kuei Translation :
    Ruarruu Muraraooooo
    I don't think Aang has anything to fear yet. He can probably stay hidden for a while still.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

BTW has anyone noticed that Tyro never said he even betrayed KW#37, but KW constantly kept saying that he did?
    Yup. It also makes no sense for Tyro to betray someone he believed to be Azula Legion.

Note that KW#37 initially responded to me being paranoid he was a disguiser with "This is a far fetched theory and prob scum paranoid trying to push mislynch" when in reality if he was betrayed his response should have just been "I was betrayed"

45. ISO #645

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    Yup. It also makes no sense for Tyro to betray someone he believed to be Azula Legion.

Note that KW#37 initially responded to me being paranoid he was a disguiser with "This is a far fetched theory and prob scum paranoid trying to push mislynch" when in reality if he was betrayed his response should have just been "I was betrayed"
    Yea it just seemed very scummy to me because I don't believe KW was actually betrayed. If Tyro believed there is no point to betray the 1 other person he can win with. It would weaken their bond to win together with.

46. ISO #646

BTW has anyone noticed that Tyro never said he even betrayed KW#37, but KW constantly kept saying that he did?
    No, but if that's the case it leaves more credibility to KW being scum now.

Also KW is probably not citizen, he would of came out and claimed it already instead of OMGUSING everything. I haven't fully caught up and don't plan on it till later. Btw game is broken if we can kill Dai Li and Azula due to Aang mechanics.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    No, but if that's the case it leaves more credibility to KW being scum now.

Also KW is probably not citizen, he would of came out and claimed it already instead of OMGUSING everything. I haven't fully caught up and don't plan on it till later. Btw game is broken if we can kill Dai Li and Azula due to Aang mechanics.
    He already claimed Citizen earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    Btw I know Aang and most likely toph/PR.
    I now know Aang too. Good eye.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650