2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

/FM

Xu is as good as dead today anyways. We have no way to listen to his defense. I'm voting Xu too. PMed host.

We should deal with MM tomorrow, if the need arises. I don't know if the counter claim is true, but highly likely since MM gave incorrect info regarding Bosco/Bushi. This also means that MM is lying about Li visiting Kuei. But it seems like Kuei gave a victory roar in his supposedly first post.

Initially couldn't believe that Li is Azula. Didn't expect such obvious lurking. Would have killed him next.

This will likely be my last post, unless need for further discussion arises.

For the record, my previous posts as Joo Dee are:
    Spoiler : Posts :
    #1228, 1230-1233, 1237, 1240, 1242-1246, 1250-1251, 1253

8. ISO #1258

ROFL ANYONE WHO DOESNT BELIEVE I'M CONFIRMED TOWN BY NOW IS FUCKING RETARDED

CODE: D800L -> 800 POUND DEADLIFT
    YOUTUBE IT MOTHERFUCKERS
    LIGHTWEIGHT

I'M NOT GONNA TRACK ANYMORE, I'M JUST GONNA ENCOURAGE THE AVATAR OVER AND OVER.
    HE VISITED ME AND IF I WAS ACTUALLY SCUM HIS ASS WOULD BE GRASS

NOTHING BUT A PEANUT

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Murrraarrr Ruurawrr

Spoiler : Joo Dee Translation :
    Joo Dee reminds everyone to pm Pathik on their normal account to
    -vote Xu

Joo Dee also reminds all lovers to confirm their partners in case Long Feng is still alive. Anti-brainwash pictures are fairly useless today as Long Feng could just pretend to be the person he intends to brain wash tonight.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Far under Ba Sing Se in a room in Lake Laogai the Joo Dees gathered. A fight above them between Earth Benders escalated and brought the roof down on top of them. Among the Joo Dees was the one that was at fault for their all dressing the same. Xu, the Tailor was found dead along with 10 Joo Dees.

- Living Players -
    Bosco / Kuei
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Mai's Mother
    Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar

- Graveyard -
    Lo, the Cabbage Jester
    killed by Long Feng
    Tyro, Zuko the Banished Prince slipped and fell in Serpent's Pass
    Mai's Father, Long Feng the Master of the Dai Li drowned by the mob in Serpent's Pass
    Roku's Waterbending Master, the Dai Li Mortician eaten by the serpent of Serpent's Pass
    Warden (Boiling Rock), Toph the Blind Bandit left to die by Long Feng
    Varrick, an Earth Kingdom Citizen killed by Azula's Legion
    Dock, Mai the Disguiser was defeated inside the Drill
    Li, an Earth Kingdom Citizen was killed by a Veteran
    Warden (Prison Rig), an Earth Kingdom Citizen was electrocuted to death by Azula's Legion
    Xu, Ty Lee the Tailor dead with the Joo Dees

- Remaining Role List -
    Azula
    Aang
    Katara
    Sokka
    Kuei the Marshall
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

Night 5 will end at this time
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; March 30th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

17. ISO #1267

Stepping into the tomb of the Joo Dee, Bushi found himself, Xu, dead on the ground. Having just gotten over the death of himself, Dock, seeing himself dead on the ground was far too much for him to take. Bushi, Azula the Prodigy of the Fire Nation ended her life.

The reverse mafia Game with too high of a KPN that gives Town no chance whatsoever has come to an end.

Team Avatar has won!

- Surviving Players -
    Bosco / Kuei
    Chit Sang
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Mai's Mother
    Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar

- Graveyard -
    Lo, the Cabbage Jester
    killed by Long Feng
    Mai's Father, Long Feng the Master of the Dai Li drowned by the mob in Serpent's Pass
    Roku's Waterbending Master, the Dai Li Mortician eaten by the serpent of Serpent's Pass
    Varrick, an Earth Kingdom Citizen killed by Azula's Legion
    Dock, Mai the Disguiser was defeated inside the Drill
    Li, an Earth Kingdom Citizen was killed by a Veteran
    Warden (Prison Rig), an Earth Kingdom Citizen was electrocuted to death by Azula's Legion
    Bushi, Azula the Prodigy of the Fire Nation ended her own life.

- Final Remaining Role List -
    Aang
    Katara
    Sokka
    Kuei the Marshall
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

- Actual Graveyard -
    Lo, the Cabbage Jester
    killed by Long Feng
    Varrick, Mai the Disguiser killed by Azula's Legion
    Dock, an Earth Kingdom Citizen was defeated inside the Drill
    Li, Azula Prodigy of the Fire Nation was killed by a Veteran
    Warden (Prison Rig), an Earth Kingdom Citizen (Citizen / Technician) was electrocuted to death by Azula's Legion
    Bushi, Katara possessed by a split personality ended her own life.

- Actual Final Remaining Role List -
    Aang
    Sokka
    Marshall
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

All the Stuff
    CmG as Mai's Father as Long Feng
    Potledom as Roku's Waterbending Master as Dai Li Mortician

Raptorblaze as Li as Azula, Prodigy of the Fire Nation
    Creedkingsx as Xu as Ty Lee the Tailor
    Glip as Varrick as Mai the Disguiser

Numbertwo as Chit Sang as Aang the Avatar
    Banshis as Bushi as Katara
    Orpz as Mai's Mother as Sokka
    42shadow42 as Warden (Boiling Rock) as Toph
    Gyver as Bosco as Kuei the Marshall / Veteran
    Helios as Lao Beifong as Pakku the Shaman / Architect
    TimeTrx -> Powerofdeath as Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar as Appa the Citizen / Journalist
    Bahkieh as Dock as Uncle Iroh the Pai Sho Player / Detective
    NoctiZ as Jin as The Boulder the Journalist / Doctor
    Ika as Warden (Prison Rig) as Jeong Jeong the Citizen / Technician
    Azuriae as Foo Foo Cuddlypoops as Momo the Blacksmith / Architect
    Apache as Kyoshi Warrior #37 as Jet the Insane Sheriff / Sheriff
    ckMistro -> Nick as Friendly Mushroom as Bumi the Coroner / Survivalist

Damus_Graves as Tyro as Zuko

Citrus as Lo the Cabbage Jester

Random Notes
    - My first random note, was about how poorly Town did on day 1. I find this hilarious at this point.
    - My 2nd random note was about how M-FM Avatar is the best game for account Avatars
    - On night 1, Toph almost fought with Zuko
    - Jesus hell, that Day 3.
    - Town is OP.
    - Sure wish Scum had played xD
    - But really though, Town.
    - On night 3, Katara almost saved Toph
    - We thoroughly enjoyed that thanks to the encouraged disguiser's choice of targets Dock, Xu, and Bushi all ended up being in Azula's Legion.

Gyver's RP was hilarious early, and his commitment was even more amusing as well as impressive. He managed to be so auto-confirmed as Town that the other Town complained when he ended up with the Marshall role, wishing another player had had possession of it. As well, his triple lynch day was jaw dropping and the only time he alerted killed Azula. We liked the Marshall / Veteran combination because it could have gone VERY badly. Multi-lynches could have struck Town, and then more Town could have suicided on the claws of Bosco at night. Luckily, the role was in the hands of someone who had enough committed to the game to write a code to track activity. Very impressive Gyver.

Orpz was Town and he did, what was in my opinion the 2nd best of the Town. He was just about auto-confirmed as well, and did well to control the day and then use his night powers to hunt Kyoshi Warrior #37 and Li.
    However he earns this award for his Encouragement. The double Disguiser charge gave the Mafia a real chance at a comeback, with Night 3 being almost as bad for Town as Day 3 was good for them, and created a circumstance that almost got him lynched.

To Lo, and Mafia on night 3

To scum as a whole in all other cases

P.S. Official apology from Slaol, he got real mad over the questions. Slaol loves all players, and his ability to get mad over the games is proof. You are loved.
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; March 30th, 2014 at 08:29 PM.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

so this first
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru Pathik View Post
    Both of these questions can be answered with the same clarification, as you have pointed out that this response satisfied your question. Thank you for acknowledging that your question was answered in the day thread within the post that immediately followed your own, and that the error was your own in assuming that it was directed at a different post and not your own- even disregarding for a moment that the questions were the same.

Heavily fed up with this- followups to this post in any place other than private message and anything other than explaining why you now see it as your fault will result in your modkill. Your question, as stated by you, was satisfied in the post immediately following your question. The customer is wrong.
    good that you agree with the everything else.
    but i disagree it was directed to me, because you posted it directly after the question of someone else. the questions were not the same. you did neither quote me nor say my name or making it clear with the content that it was related to my question (with the word citizen for example). so i had no chance to know it was directed at TWO questions. and if it wasn't directed to me it couldn't satisfy my question because i didn't know you accounted for this special case i asked
    ps: i accept your apology

now to the game:
    so town won the game with an amazing remaining mytown of 5 (not counting bushi death which happened after game end). but i'm not sure town was op in the setup. i think town was just too good and scums too bad

while i didn't agree with gyver town mvp in fm 20 i sure agree here. he was a good leader as conftown (obvtown before reveal) and his marshall reveal pretty much won us the game. the veteran alert was a nice kill too, though it was a pretty obvious thing to do since he was charged and might be charged again to get killed.
    do we get players choice mvp too?

i wonder how my role would have worked out, would me rolecard just seem like "first ability sheriff, second ability sheriff" or would it just be "you are sheriff" and on correspondending days i would have auto applied sanity? if the former, how would you know which ability i use on correspondending days

so about me almost getting lynched. i agree that the omgus was a bit exagerated, but at this point it was just necessary for me personally because i was so annoyed about managing to trick zuko just to get lynched because i did this afterwards. there was really no other reason for my lynch. also the rest of my defense was quite solid and reasonable i think, though i actually lost hope of preventing the mislynch and surviving the day long ago (after you still thought i am scum when i explained why i lied in jail with my first d3 post)
    you may say now town wouldn't have a problem with getting lynched, but i think this is bullshit. townies are responsible to some extent to not get mislynched (and other townies are responsible too to not mislynch him). if they get mislynched it hurts town which is against victory condition, there are only limited mislynches allowed. sure, townies don't have to try as hard to not get lynched as the scum, which is scums primary goal while town's is to find the scums. but townies should contribute and defend definitely. or don't you blame in sc2 for example a sheriff who doesn't roleclaim on trial and gets lynched.
    other then that i just don't WANT to be mislynched, that's part of my personality.

also it's hilarious ppl would have lynched me over confscum tyro if no marshall reveal. facepalm

ika now you can start the postgame discussion.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    You thought varrick was Aang befeore i visited you?
    Idr what I was thinking but that had to be it, I can't think of any other reason I would visit
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

37. ISO #1287

Was really interesting for my first FM, thought it came pretty fast to an end, dunno if that is normal.^^ Aswell the day and night starts/ends were at 2am at my place not the best time, for normal ppl that need sleep.^^
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Was really interesting for my first FM, thought it came pretty fast to an end, dunno if that is normal.^^ Aswell the day and night starts/ends were at 2am at my place not the best time, for normal ppl that need sleep.^^
    To be fair scum was horrid, just as they said, Mai's Father basically claimed scum d2, Li basically claimed it d1 and the others didn't really hide it that well. The only one that wasn't on my scum list was Xu.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    To be fair scum was horrid, just as they said, Mai's Father basically claimed scum d2, Li basically claimed it d1 and the others didn't really hide it that well. The only one that wasn't on my scum list was Xu.
    Yeah, on the whole we were pretty disappointed with the scum play in this game. Even more so because many of the players (namely Raptor, Creed, and CmG) are all current or ex staff of this site, and are all quite competent FM players. But since they didn't do much, I'm glad they were annihilated. In FM 20 I felt like scum mostly lurked and still managed to pull off a win, which didn't feel very good to me as a member of town who was actively participating. It felt like I was punished for playing the game by losing to people who weren't really playing. So while I would have preferred it if scum actually put up a fight this game, I'm glad that their failings were quickly and mercilessly punished by the town. I hope this illustrates to everyone the importance of participating during the day, regardless of role/alignment. Slaol and I try to structure our setups such that they reward good play and punish bad play, so it was vindicating to see that scum's poor play resulted in their swift downfall.

I hope you all enjoyed the game, and I hope you'll all join us again for book 3!

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    do we get players choice mvp too?
    Throw up votes using the vote tags if you want. No badges go out for M-FM so it's all symbolic anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    would me rolecard just seem like "first ability sheriff, second ability sheriff" or would it just be "you are sheriff" and on correspondending days i would have auto applied sanity? if the former, how would you know which ability i use on correspondending days
    Both actions would have been revealed as being Sheriff. You were going to be asked which one you wanted to use on lynch days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Yeah, on the whole we were pretty disappointed with the scum play in this game. Even more so because many of the players (namely Raptor, Creed, and CmG) are all current or ex staff of this site, and are all quite competent FM players. But since they didn't do much, I'm glad they were annihilated. In FM 20 I felt like scum mostly lurked and still managed to pull off a win, which didn't feel very good to me as a member of town who was actively participating. It felt like I was punished for playing the game by losing to people who weren't really playing. So while I would have preferred it if scum actually put up a fight this game, I'm glad that their failings were quickly and mercilessly punished by the town. I hope this illustrates to everyone the importance of participating during the day, regardless of role/alignment. Slaol and I try to structure our setups such that they reward good play and punish bad play, so it was vindicating to see that scum's poor play resulted in their swift downfall.

I hope you all enjoyed the game, and I hope you'll all join us again for book 3!
    Yea, this game was pretty damn ugly. Haven't seen a ROFLstomp this hard since M-FM 13, or FM 15. In both cases the activity was VASTLY in Town's favor. Such a shame too, scum had a lot of cool things going on this game and it breaks the recent trend of scum seemingly getting more dominant on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Slaol and I try to structure our setups such that they reward good play and punish bad play, so it was vindicating to see that scum's poor play resulted in their swift downfall.
    Marshall / Veteran?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I wouldn't be more disappointed in scum play because they are/were staff. I mean, look at FM XV. 2 Mafia were caught n1 and game ended day 5 w/ a staff-only Mafia XD
    You're welcome? xD

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

I suppose you all should make a second MFM, because this escalated too quickly.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

47. ISO #1297

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    To the Dai Li who brainwashed me N1:

Damn you so hard. I couldn't believe it when I lost my account.

Gg town, that was literally worst case scenario for non-town factions
    Funny thing is I was talking to Jon n2 about who to heal. I found out you were brainwashed and before I found out I said to Jon I will heal anyone who is brainwashed besides Lo. lol

48. ISO #1298

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    Im confused. How did azula kill her own teammate and why did dock lie about beeing sokka?
    What happened here is when Varrick got the double charge of disguise he used both on the same night. The Mafia went from being Li, Xu, Varrick to being Li, Xu, Dock, and Bushi. He took over 2 accounts. So game wasn't going to end when it did if Glip didn't surrender.

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I wouldn't be more disappointed in scum play because they are/were staff. I mean, look at FM XV. 2 Mafia were caught n1 and game ended day 5 w/ a staff-only Mafia XD
    Fair point, but I'd say it's a bit different in this case since they mostly just lurked whereas in FM XV they participated, but got caught.

50. ISO #1300