User Tag List

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

How am I in a good position?
    How did I out myself?
    All the Town Leaders figured out my role hours before I posted anything.
    This is just a I dont want to be out of the game yet action.
    Its not every day I get fun roles.

Spoiler : Chat Log (Page One) :

Me:
    Hullo there dear. We are going to be taken up the age old task of why should I let you live game that all Jailors demand upon their captives. I shall let you take the first step.

KW:
    cuz im the only person you can win with

why did you jail me

i wont reveal that i was jailed. they will wonder why you let me go so they will know i am mai

unfortunately i wasnt told yet who my mates are. azula will probably choose ty lee first because she has the same win condition.

for me to win i must survive. that's pretty hard, i am basicly a mafia with a nerfed win condition.

you know me now which is good. i don't know you, so there's still the risk azula kills you at night. but i understand you cant tell me who you are

if you dont trust me you can betray me. but if you kill me i lost and you probably too

my goal is to ally with both, you and the other mafias and to try to keep both alive, as i can win with both of you.

another question: should i tell my team that i was jailed after i joined them?
    also should we make up a code to communicate?

Me:
    Well now.
    I seem to have caught myself quite the catch. You have shown much desire to live.
    Here I thought I'd be catching myself Ty Lee but this proves to be rather fruitful.
    Very well dear, I'll indulge in plannings with you.

Go ahead and create a code system for us to communicate if you please. Since I already know who you are it wouldn't do for me to give you such a big clue as to who I am by making a code myself. You understand of course. My identity must be protected.

I don't particularly mind if you tell Azula that I already have located one of her teammates and currently am holding their life in my hands. Perhaps it will inspire her to leave me to my own devices for the time being. I shall be doing what I can to limit the effectiveness of this Avatar Team we are faced against.

I'll be back shortly to continue this conversation.

KW:
    allright whenever i start a post with the word "guys" means there's a message for you. i will use typos then, every typo stands for one letter. and it is backwards. so if i want to say 'hi' for example it would look like this

guys ths is bullsit

if you ever want to reveal just to me, just call me dear in day chat.

you must understand though that i can't tell you the identity of azula and ty lee once i find them as it's in my interest they stay alive too

Me:
    Of course.
    If I may, your questions and reasoning made you a prime target for me. They may have the same effect for other.less friendly individuals. Do take care. I'd hate to lose a tentative ally such as you.

KW:
    i'll try. what reasoning do you mean in particular
    the questions were supposed to give me some towncred. i also put some questions in i knew the answer because of my role (for example if maf already knows each other) so they think i am not this role

by the way, for protection of the vent, i will use the following in every first post of a day: a dot without a space after it
    example: this sucks.really
    if i am vented you may jail me to protect me from the death or being vented again

furthermore, in case you decide to reveal to me later you can use the same code to send me messages i will use.

Me:
    It was a tactic I've seen used by scum roles previously. I was actually thinking of preforming the same act until you executed it. I've discovered most towns are filled with plebs who take little time to read setups and ask questions.
    This town was worried about me being unchecked while you were not that concernes with it. This is another tell for me.

Do you have anyone in particular you'd like to have me jail?

KW:
    i'd jail foo, he seems smart, townish and already accused me

Very well dear. That'll be my acceptance gift to your offer for a partnership.

For your own side I would suggest keeping watch on Bosco and Bushi.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    I allready know his identity. We made codes in the loverschat incase one of uss would be visited by aang.
    If you know for sure we have a marshall then he can reveal. We still have Katara and Toph for protection. And your saying that Aang visited ur lover chat partner n1?

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post

Me:
    Hullo there dear. We are going to be taken up the age old task of why should I let you live game that all Jailors demand upon their captives. I shall let you take the first step.

KW:

why did you jail me

i wont reveal that i was jailed. they will wonder why you let me go so they will know i am mai

unfortunately i wasnt told yet who my mates are. azula will probably choose ty lee first because she has the same win condition.

for me to win i must survive. that's pretty hard, i am basicly a mafia with a nerfed win condition.

you know me now which is good. i don't know you, so there's still the risk azula kills you at night. but i understand you cant tell me who you are

if you dont trust me you can betray me. but if you kill me i lost and you probably too

my goal is to ally with both, you and the other mafias and to try to keep both alive, as i can win with both of you.

Me:
    Well now.
    I seem to have caught myself quite the catch. You have shown much desire to live.
    Here I thought I'd be catching myself Ty Lee but this proves to be rather fruitful.

Go ahead and create a code system for us to communicate if you please. Since I already know who you are it wouldn't do for me to give you such a big clue as to who I am by making a code myself. You understand of course. My identity must be protected.

I don't particularly mind if you tell Azula that I already have located one of her teammates and currently am holding their life in my hands. Perhaps it will inspire her to leave me to my own devices for the time being. I shall be doing what I can to limit the effectiveness of this Avatar Team we are faced against.

KW:
    allright whenever i start a post with the word "guys" means there's a message for you. i will use typos then, every typo stands for one letter. and it is backwards. so if i want to say 'hi' for example it would look like this

guys ths is bullsit

you must understand though that i can't tell you the identity of azula and ty lee once i find them as it's in my interest they stay alive too

Me:
    Of course.
    If I may, your questions and reasoning made you a prime target for me. They may have the same effect for other.less friendly individuals. Do take care. I'd hate to lose a tentative ally such as you.

KW:
    the questions were supposed to give me some towncred. i also put some questions in i knew the answer because of my role (for example if maf already knows each other) so they think i am not this role

by the way, for protection of the vent, i will use the following in every first post of a day: a dot without a space after it
    if i am vented you may jail me to protect me from the death or being vented again

furthermore, in case you decide to reveal to me later you can use the same code to send me messages i will use.

Me:
    It was a tactic I've seen used by scum roles previously. I was actually thinking of preforming the same act until you executed it. I've discovered most towns are filled with plebs who take little time to read setups and ask questions.
    This town was worried about me being unchecked while you were not that concernes with it. This is another tell for me.

KW:

KW#37, confirm or deny this chat log as your jail chat.
    If it is the jail chat, it's very condemning. Made no efforts to learn more about Zuko and picked a Towny person to be jailed next.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

I'm still me.

Interesting happenstances today.

I'm with Jin and Foo Foo on this one. Zuko can't kill after a lynch, only betray, and the odds that he finds one of our PR's are at tonight the lowest they'll be for the duration of this game.

KW#37 is an interesting case. His defense seems hurried, panicky. I'll quote it here for reference:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    Yes i was jailed n1 by zuko.
    i decided to make up a lie so i could survive. I claimed mai because i saw shes the only one zuko can win with. My deceiptive skills did the rest (my intentional scummy d1 appearence helped)
    remember when i tried to lead a lynch on tyro yesterday? I indeed figured he was zuko because of his posting style and some other minor things. plus i figured he uses uppercase letters, to distract us from his posting style
    im proud to see i was right.
    Thats also why i wanted to lynch yesterday so much. Zuko asked me who he should jail next. I said foo who i would actually have jailed if i was zuko because he seemed smart and protown. I didnt really wanted him jailed (i wasnt sure hed listen but he said he will after) but i had to make my claim seem legit. So i wanted to lynch unnamed so we dont lose foo. Glad foo could deceipt zuko too anyway.
    why i didnt claim last day? Well sometimes its better to conceal information to prevent mislynches. Seeing how a citizen was almost lynched in fm 17 just because marines let him go and he didnt even lie in jail, i knew this would have caused a mislynch on me especially because ppl would have wanted to prevent the next execution. Also i didnt say anything because i hoped zuko would reveal to me (i set up a code) so i knew about tyro for certain. Also it wouldnt have helped the town if i revealed. No new information bc we knew zuko was in game. And i made clear that its most likely zukos captive claimed scum and thats why no kill. Plus it wouldnt have helped getting tyro either bc i would be lynched and ppl wouldnt be convinced anyway about the style
    so i decided its best to draw a nightkill because i was betrayed. Thats why i contributed so much yesterday. I didnt expect zuko to out homsrlf lol my plan failed now ofc

anyway, lets lynch the confirmed neutral killer. Anyone who wants to lynch a guy who claimed scum when thats the only possibility to survive who MIGHT be indeed scum over a CONFIRMED nk which would also remove ONE KPN besides, is scummy as fuck. Almost everyone would have claimed scum in my position (see foo) no matter if town or indeed scum. Plus mafia knows im not mai so they ofc try to lynch me

at first i felt bad for betraying zuko but seeing how he tried to betray me now i am totally satisfied. Guess you didnt expect that twist zuko
    Now this guy may just be a poor linguist, but the run-on sentences, numerous spelling errors, and lack of proper grammar speak to me of someone who panicked over getting called out and tried to rush a quick defense out.

Or given the new chat log Tyro just posted, maybe there's some hidden code amongst all those errors.

He also claims that he didn't reveal yesterday because he didn't want town to lynch him. He withheld information from town because he didn't want to get lynched. If that's not a blatant scumtell, I don't know what is.

I feel strongly that KW#37 is one of Azula's Legion or the Dai Li agents, if not Mai herself. I'll be fine with KW's lynch today, and Tyro's tomorrow.

The Marshall stuff doesn't make sense. There shouldn't have been any Marshall on day 1, when the lover chats happened.

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    The Marshall stuff doesn't make sense. There shouldn't have been any Marshall on day 1, when the lover chats happened.
    He already explained that he had a code with his lover and his lover was visited by Aang n1 so he knows his lover is a marshall.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    He already explained that he had a code with his lover and his lover was visited by Aang n1 so he knows his lover is a marshall.
    Oh, they set up a code to reveal what roles they got should they ever get visited by Aang?

I suppose that makes sense. In that case, the best option may be to wait for Marshall to reveal, since we do have 2 good lynch targets today.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    Yes i was jailed n1 by zuko.
    i decided to make up a lie so i could survive. I claimed mai because i saw shes the only one zuko can win with. My deceiptive skills did the rest (my intentional scummy d1 appearence helped)
    remember when i tried to lead a lynch on tyro yesterday? I indeed figured he was zuko because of his posting style and some other minor things. plus i figured he uses uppercase letters, to distract us from his posting style
    im proud to see i was right.
    Thats also why i wanted to lynch yesterday so much. Zuko asked me who he should jail next. I said foo who i would actually have jailed if i was zuko because he seemed smart and protown. I didnt really wanted him jailed (i wasnt sure hed listen but he said he will after) but i had to make my claim seem legit. So i wanted to lynch unnamed so we dont lose foo. Glad foo could deceipt zuko too anyway.
    why i didnt claim last day? Well sometimes its better to conceal information to prevent mislynches. Seeing how a citizen was almost lynched in fm 17 just because marines let him go and he didnt even lie in jail, i knew this would have caused a mislynch on me especially because ppl would have wanted to prevent the next execution. Also i didnt say anything because i hoped zuko would reveal to me (i set up a code) so i knew about tyro for certain. Also it wouldnt have helped the town if i revealed. No new information bc we knew zuko was in game. And i made clear that its most likely zukos captive claimed scum and thats why no kill. Plus it wouldnt have helped getting tyro either bc i would be lynched and ppl wouldnt be convinced anyway about the style
    so i decided its best to draw a nightkill because i was betrayed. Thats why i contributed so much yesterday. I didnt expect zuko to out homsrlf lol my plan failed now ofc

anyway, lets lynch the confirmed neutral killer. Anyone who wants to lynch a guy who claimed scum when thats the only possibility to survive who MIGHT be indeed scum over a CONFIRMED nk which would also remove ONE KPN besides, is scummy as fuck. Almost everyone would have claimed scum in my position (see foo) no matter if town or indeed scum. Plus mafia knows im not mai so they ofc try to lynch me

at first i felt bad for betraying zuko but seeing how he tried to betray me now i am totally satisfied. Guess you didnt expect that twist zuko
    Uhm... If you feel bad at betraying Zuko why did you try to get him lynched yesterday. You didn't even use ur code to try and contact Zuko to make sure you had him for a lynch.

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    I was charged. My guess is that it either was Varrick, Jin or Tyro...
    I don't get this post. He is saying he was charged and we know Mai's Mother was charged too. Why would he mention Varrick, Jin, and Tyro then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    Why should Zuko execute his targets when he can just betray them? It's like a fail save for him. Hum. Apparently i am not a huge fan of letting the Jailor decide about the day lynch. I still believe in democracy and voting patterns are useful. But whatever. It's already too late for today. Let's hope that all dem scumz can't use their night actions tonight!
    Also this posts. Sounds like Mai's Father is Azula and he talks about someone being jailed and betrayed which he would know if he recruited Mai n1 and she never got to do her action because she was jailed and then she was alive day 2 betrayed.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

you guys are really fucking retarded. i'll make a last attempt to prevent this mislynch, but in fact you're just too RETARDED to see it. i know townies are often blamed if they're mislynched, or at least i do often, but DONT FUCKING BLAME ME after game its ALL YOUR FAULT because you're so FUCKING RETARDED
    i did what i could. SRSLY, what reason for that lynch?? i claimed mai in jail??? lol whoever wouldnt claim a scum role is retarded
    btw at least 1/2 of the ppl voting me are actually scum. consider this later.
    mai's mother is the biggest retard of all. anyone who doesnt see it is retarded aswell. even if i was scum lynching me would just be retarded as fuck, i hope at least someone realizes it

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    KW#37 attempted to push on Unnamed Fire Avatar so he's probably not Azula Legion
    Tyro is Zuko

Aren't you guys glad I impeded the lynch??
    idiot i didnt push this lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    Post 211 also. Found the shit before you.

You found via night actions and pr. I found it though mere post. GG BITCH.
    congratz you were wrong. you'll feel bad in a little more than 24h
    no i didnt boy wonder.
    I jailed KW because of one post that detailed her as scum to me.
    Its the one with the boatload of needless questions Mr ShitfaceLanguage.

Plox fail harder
    those were no needless questions. i always ask a lot of questions on d1. dumb reason to jail, seeing as you got just a citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    Not failing,

You: scum found scum.

Me: town found scum.

GG, I'm not even really giving effort into this game right now and I found it.

So ya, keep trying, I claim cred.
    you can get credit for the mislynch but personally i'd give it to mais mother. i hope he gets lvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Honestly, I was fully planning to ''cooperate'' with you and keep this whole thing a secret for now, to try and get you to reveal yourself to me one way or another eventually, but the real Cabbage Merchant's death kind of put a splinter in my plan.
    proof i wouldnt be the only one to conceal being jailed (he only told because jester died)
    Fact: Zuko can't kill tonight, who cares if he lives today
    Fact: KW#37 might be a Disguiser
    Fact: KW#37 claims to feel bad for betraying Zuko. What Town would feel bad for betraying Zuko? I certainly wouldn't, although I do wish to cooperate with you today!
    Fact: KW#37 hasn't posted anything from the jail chat yet

Anyone voting Zuko today is retarded
    you're FULL of bs
    1. he will audit another one, either a pr or a citizen who could be a pr later
    2. lol what are the odds for that. thats just paranoid and scum's attempt to mislynch me today
    3. a) because he seemed nice and didnt kill me (i think its called stockholm)
    b) because it would have been really nice if i was indeed mai and he found me and we could have cooperated
    c) because i like zuko in the tv show and he actually becomes good
    d) because i lied hard and am not like you fucktard, maybe do your homework and find my com
    besides, why would i have felt bad if i was indeed mai? this more indicates that i am town, stop twisting arguments
    4. i told you a lot of what happened, i dont have access to jail anymore
    5. anyone NOT voting zuko the confirmed NEUTRAL KILLER is RETARDED
    My reasoning is he didn't claim jail, was very convincing as Mai, and has not posted anything from the jail chat.
    i dont have access to it anymore fucktard
    and i have explained why i couldnt claim jailed
    So confident here. So why were you voting Unnamed Fire Avatar when the case on him was him being an AFK Zuko?
    that was totally NOT the case as i pointed out yesterday. like i said, i voted him so zuko cant kill foo!
    KW37 wasn't audited
    lol that's really retarded. you really think tyro just let me go lol? besides he would have called me out on it instantly.
    a lynch on me is just plain retarded, i am an audited guy who cant do shit and he is the NK who will audit one more tonight.
    even if i was disguiser (far fetched theory) i couldnt disguise anymore fucktard
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    We'll need to start risking mislynches soon, so why not start today while Zuko can't do anything? We can find something out, utilize night actions according to the information we gain, and tomorrow we lynch Zuko and everything is fine..
    lol have you read this post through? cause what you're asking basicly is: why no start risking mislynches today, where we have a confirmed scum?
    remember dunn from fm 18, ppl almost let him live as admitted scum because they were so fucking retarded
    How am I in a good position?
    How did I out myself?
    All the Town Leaders figured out my role hours before I posted anything.
    This is just a I dont want to be out of the game yet action.
    Its not every day I get fun roles.

Me:

KW:

why did you jail me

Me:
    Well now.

KW:

guys ths is bullsit

Me:
    Of course.

KW:

Me:

KW:

ehm you do realize that you're gonna be lynched right after my town flip, even if the marshall wasnt real
    KW#37, confirm or deny this chat log as your jail chat.
    If it is the jail chat, it's very condemning. Made no efforts to learn more about Zuko and picked a Towny person to be jailed next.
    bullshit arguments to further convince ppl to mislynch me.
    i did make efforts to learn zuko's identity (code to reveal + i even suggested revealing but he didnt want to). what are you expecting? should i write "hey tell me who you are or..."
    it's not like he wouldnt have just killed me if i showed any attempt to make him reveal
    why i picked foo was totally explained by me and i even tried to stop it
    She also labeled Bosco and I for Zuko to watch.
    lol stop twisting arguments plx, zuko told ME to watch out
    Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    I'm still me.

Interesting happenstances today.

I'm with Jin and Foo Foo on this one. Zuko can't kill after a lynch, only betray, and the odds that he finds one of our PR's are at tonight the lowest they'll be for the duration of this game.

KW#37 is an interesting case. His defense seems hurried, panicky. I'll quote it here for reference:

Now this guy may just be a poor linguist, but the run-on sentences, numerous spelling errors, and lack of proper grammar speak to me of someone who panicked over getting called out and tried to rush a quick defense out.

Or given the new chat log Tyro just posted, maybe there's some hidden code amongst all those errors.

He also claims that he didn't reveal yesterday because he didn't want town to lynch him. He withheld information from town because he didn't want to get lynched. If that's not a blatant scumtell, I don't know what is.

I feel strongly that KW#37 is one of Azula's Legion or the Dai Li agents, if not Mai herself. I'll be fine with KW's lynch today, and Tyro's tomorrow.

1. i'm not native english, do your homework too
    2. i totally had to rush out a defense, that totally even explains why i read the thread for 2 hours before that (see boskos post)
    3. i didn't have access to a computer so long, so i indeed had to hurry. after that i posted from phone again
    4. there's no code, if you think so try to put the spelling errors together

so you think town shouldn't try not to get lynched? that's bullshit. you lynching me now just proves my point that revealing yesterday would have been a bad idea in that retarded town
    Uhm... If you feel bad at betraying Zuko why did you try to get him lynched yesterday. You didn't even use ur code to try and contact Zuko to make sure you had him for a lynch.
    lol are you suggesting i should gamethrow because i felt a little bad?
    what for should i have used the code? you think he had revealed just because i wanted him too? besides he could've revealed if he wanted without a msg from me

tldr: you should all feel BAD for being such brainless retards and i hope you feel really bad after that lynch and learn something from it

preview edit: marshall reveal is not real

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Find your COM? Mods pls modkill him for encouraging me to COM hunt
    yeah pls do so these tards can lynch confirmed zuko.
    other than that, the suggested reason is just plain retarded... com hunt is allowed just not in day chat. most ppl do it. and encouraging that isnt even prohibited
    You should feel bad for not posting jail chat nor claiming jail. Did you see how fast I found Zuko after FooFoo posted the jail chat?
    no i shouldnt. i explained why this was just for the town's best and as proven with my lynch i was right (and even if i'm not lynched now i was right ofc)
    and i found zuko too. did it help? no. also apparently you guys dont even WANT to lynch zuko
    and about posting jail chat: srsly is it so hard to understand i DONT have ACCESS to it? apparently there is only one prisoner account and since foo received it the password was changed.
    besides you just admitted that you think i am town. plx lynch this scum after me and zuko
    i might not be able to prevent my mislynch but i certainly won't take the blame.

read this only after my flip and only if you're town who voted me
    Spoiler : :

it's all your fault

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

here some questions you should answer if you think i'm scum
    1) why should i try to get zuko lynched yesterday
    2) why would a townie NOT claim scum if jailed by zuko
    3) why not lynch someone like tyro who is a) confirmed b) removes kpn c) protects someone from being audited d) is not audited himself
    4) why trust scum
    5) why should i try to draw a nightkill by contributing much yesterday
    6) why lynch someone who is audited and can't do shit

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600