Tower of God - 2F - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #201
    Regular No. 1

Re: Tower of God - 2F

Attention to all regulars! The test will end in a few hours! Pray that you get your votes well...

2. ISO #202

The official test, The Room of Masks, has been finally concluded. Before I calculate your votes and total score, let me reveal to you the votes that you have received in The Room of Trust:

Regular's name Voted targets
    AppleyNO Not Passed
    Damus_Graves 1 vote
    Citrus Glip and powerofdeath 1 vote
    Hypersniper powerofdeath and RLVG 1 vote
    powerofdeath Tonex and 42shadow42 7 votes
    louiswill Tonex and RLVG 1 vote
    Bahkieh Damus and Ika Not Passed
    Numbertwo Hypersniper and powerofdeath Not Passed
    Ika RLVG and powerofdeath 2 votes
    RLVG Ika and powerofdeath 4 votes
    Apache Not Passed
    Fatalis Not Passed
    Glip RLVG and Citrus 1 vote
    J Not Passed
    42shadow42 powerofdeath 1 vote
    Tonex powerofdeath and Iouiswill 2 votes

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #203

RLVG and Pod are still winners.

I was Regular.18
    Last edited by louiswill; March 10th, 2014 at 10:07 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #204

Here is the status of anonymous accounts that were used in the Room of Masks, as well as their votes and score bonus/penalty:

Anon account Real name Voted targets
    Regular 1 Fragos Admin
    Regular 2 AppleyNO -100 points
    Regular 3 Citrus Votes 10 +100 points
    Regular 4 42shadow42 Votes 12 -100 points
    Regular 5 Slaol Not participated
    Regular 6 Numbertwo Votes 20 +200 points
    Regular 7 Ika Votes 11 -50 points
    Regular 8 Bahkieh -100 points
    Regular 9 Tonex Votes 16 and 13 -50 points
    Regular 10 Glip Votes 3 +100 points
    Regular 11 RLVG Votes 7 and 20 -50 points
    Regular 12 Damus Votes 1 -50 points
    Regular 13 J +100 points
    Regular 14 Fatalis -100 points
    Regular 15 Apache -100 points
    Regular 16 louiswill Votes 9 +100 points
    Regular 17 Fragos Admin
    Regular 18 powerofdeath Votes 1 anad 16 -350 points
    Regular 19 Hypersniper Votes 6 +50 points
    Regular 20 NoctiZ Votes 6 +200 points

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #205

wait. wut, you are regular 1 and 17. D:

One Face Two masks, or two faces?
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #206

And finally, those are the current score standings:

RLVG 450 points
    powerofdeath 350 points
    Citrus 200 points
    louiswill 200 points
    Glip 200 points
    Numbertwo 200 points
    NoctiZ 200 points
    Ika 150 points
    Tonex 150 points
    Hypersniper 100 points
    J 100 points
    Damus_Graves 50 points
    42shadow42 0 points
    AppleyNO -100 points
    Bahkieh -100 points
    Apache -100 points
    Fatalis -100 points

You did pretty well, dear regulars. Especially NoctiZ, who managed to get a great comeback in Room of Masks. But I can't say the same for others. Powerofdeath and Damus_Graves were intentionally lured into casting the wrong votes, and they caught the "bait" with ease. But Ika was more clever, and managed to avoid voting "fake RLVG", so he managed to keep some of his score. But there were some regulars that did not show any activity at all. Those four people in the red zone - AppleyNO, Bahkieh, Apache and Fatalis - will have to take one more deadly test. While Damus_Graves and 42shadow42 are not in the red zone, they can also opt in to participate in the deadly test as well, for a chance to each more points. I'll post the details of the test that will be waiting then later, but that test's name will be...

Tower of God - 2F: Game of Chicken

Everyone else who is in green zone now granted access to 3F. I'll see you there later, dear regulars. Once I gather up the survivors of the Game of Chicken, of course...
    Damus and 42shadow42, you have a choice now - either to join with others at 3F, or take the Game of Chicken on 2F to earn extra points. Slaol, if you are willing to join ToG challenge, you'll have to start from Game of Chicken as well.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Game of Chicken sounds fun

/join!
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Well damn... Host tricked me.

Kudo to host
    Lol the odd thing I said in a message that was available to you in between rounds that I didn't vote for damus... Also you were not helpful in me finding you
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Lol, my goal was to be 100% hidden. I think that succeeded well.
    Regular 18 powerofdeath Votes 1 anad 16 -350 points
    so successful that you lost 350 points? THREE HUNDRED FIFTY?! HOLY MOOO

Why neg -350?

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

He voted the fake "42shadow42" as soon as I claimed myself as him. Unlike Ika, powerofdeath did not actually try to check wherether that claim was true or false, and voted right on the spot. He was the first person to vote actually.

Damus also took the bait in believing that 42shadow42 "voted" for him, but then he was voted by real 42shadow42.

18. ISO #218

I believe there will be 6 people participating in the next game. Those regulars must survive the next test or be completely eliminated for Tower of God.

In this test you will be riding the train which has only one destination - oblivion! To survive in this test, you must "jump off" the train before it reaches the dead end. The train will arrive at its final destination in a certain time; so you must jump off the train before your time runs out.

Of course there is a catch in this test. Participants cannot jump off the train until at least one of the players cries the following message:

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Once at lease one person does that, all players will be able to jump off the train by posting "Jump off!" The person who cried "cock-a-doddle-doo" must wait 1 hour before he is able to jump off the train.

Any person that does not jump off the train when the timer expires will be eliminated from the Tower of God. However, if all regulars managed to jump off the train safely, then instead the first person who jumped off the train loses the test and become eliminated for "being a chicken". Anyone who mananged to survive the test will earn 100 points, and the person who jumped off the train last gets even more points, proportional to the time that was left before the fatal crash.

So here are those current perticipants in this test:

AppleyNO
    Damus_Graves
    42shadow42
    Bahkieh
    Fatalis
    Apache

I wish you all good luck! No matter how this test will proceed there will always be at least one person to be completely eliminated from Tower of God, so be on your guard! The test will being at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+20.00+MSK

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!
    Yeah, you had enough fun on this floor. Go to 3F and wait for others.

I might be able to start the next test on 3F on this weekend, so be on standby!

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Look at all of then, the game hasn't even started, yet they are already running like chicken with their heads cutted off...

On a good note, Slaol will also be joining you the challenge. Test test will be begin in 10 hours!

27. ISO #227

The deadly test has been officially started! Will you survive it? This test won't be as simple as you think... Anyway, your train is moving toward it's single destination - Hell! You'll have to jump off that train in order to survive the trial. But jump too early and you'll be called a chicken; jump too late and you will be eliminated for good... And remember to hear a "cluck" before you are able to jump!

The train will arrive at its deadly destination at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+20.00+MSK

Current participants:

AppleyNO
    Damus_Graves
    42shadow42
    Bahkieh
    Fatalis
    Apache
    Slaol

28. ISO #228

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!
    does this count? or does it have to be bigger
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I posed as you during the mask game, you didn't see? lol

Anyway gl guys!
    i didn't follow the conversation but i looked back when you told me^^
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Attention to all current passengers!

The train is now speeding up! It will arrive to its final destinaltion at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...2014+14.00+MSK

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Attention to current regulars! We are now increasing the speed of train even further! How's that for a thrill?

Your train will arrive to hell at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...4+08.00+AM+MSK

36. ISO #236

Meh, Ill probably be asleep when the train collides at this rate.

Jump!

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Attention to current regulars! We are now increasing the speed of train even further! How's that for a thrill?

Your train will arrive to hell at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...4+08.00+AM+MSK
    I will now format my jump correctly.

Jump Off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Warning!

The train is now running even faster and faster! It should arrive to final destination at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...4+12.00+AM+MSK

I hope that you have already prayed to your maker....

41. ISO #241

Jump off!

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

If I haven't done so already. (Formatting issues)

Jump off!

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

People who didn't yell chicken doodle doo are threw back on trains. Goodluck crush ing hommie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

49. ISO #249

The final test has been ended!

Damus Graves, Fatalis, and Slaol were eliminated from the Tower of God for not jumping off in time.

AppleyNO, and 42shadow42 receive 100 Test points eqch. Apache receives 150 Test Points for being the last person to jump. Welcome to 3F, everyone!
    Now please be on standby, as I will eventually give you a warm greeting on 3F and explain the rules of the next test.
    Last edited by Fragos; March 13th, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

50. ISO #250