IDs of the cheaters:
1-S2-1-325584 (kong)
1-S2-1-2145118 (ENOZ)
1-S2-1-1111656 (Demo)
1-S2-1-1849634 (brockbolen)

Normally this is too much of a hassle to report but based on the amount of people possibly involved and the blatant cheating (or at the very least griefing) I made an account just to report this game. You will have to watch the replay to make your own assessment on which parties were involved but I will give a brief explanation of what I think was going on.

The game started out very regularly, no particularly suspicious activity aside from some trolling (perhaps griefing). Nothing too unordinary for a public game anyhow. However, towards the end, with only one mafia and the SK left. They miraculously started killing separate, important targets. Which isn't that unusual in of itself, but then a town sheriff began calling out false leads every single day. Getting fellow town members lynched and there was no framer involved during this segment of the game.

As I started to suspect foul play, I brought up my thoughts in the dead chat. One or two people agreed that it was indeed pretty suspicious and then out of the blue -- someone admitted to being on ventrilo with two other players. Both of the fellow players he called out happened to be mafia too. I'm not going to bother with quotes because the conversation went on for a bit. In the long run, what seemed like a town win (or at least strong possibility) the SK won having said maybe all of two sentences all game. The sheriff and combined efforts of these cheaters more or less handed it to him on a silver platter as far as I am concerned.

The IDs listed are all people I suspect of either cheating / game-throwing through a third party device such as ventrilo or skype. Or they are just really bad griefers. I believe there was probably two parties of people that were working together for different reasons but I cant be sure. Either way, I was very upset about this game and hope action is taken against them or at the very least investigated upon.