Sheriff cant detect Arsonist... but he can!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Sheriff detects Arsonist when he isn't supposed to.

Well, this happened two times to me but I didnt have time until now. This bug is that a sheriff investigates an Arsonist, and in the options he can't detect them but he DETECTS THEM. So...

Here is a replay: -Mafia- (3).SC2Replay

-This bug was already posted, Im sorry I didn't see it
    Last edited by Gyrlander; February 16th, 2014 at 09:39 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Sheriff is able to detect arson, even though the option is off

Bug.SC2ReplayJust played a game with a gay, 15, and I thought he was throwing it hard. He checked another guy and said arson, BUT sheriff cannot detect arson. Yet he was arson. This made us think he was a skyper and me and another person reported this guy (so sorry ignore that report as well) Needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Last edited by Space Milk; February 16th, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Sheriff cant detect Arsonist... but he can!

I am going to make a decent sized list to verify quite a few bugs. As of right now:

Verify Mason Leader shows up as a possible role up top if mason is spawned in game
    Verify Witch Doctor shows up as a possible role up top if witch doc is excluded but doc becomes WD is on
    Verify Cult shows up as a possible role up top if a witch doc is in possible

Witch doctor can't see the "x votes to convert x" message in the chat, not sure if this is intentional or not so I'm reporting it as a bug.

Verify Suicide Hotline condition is 1/2+ players suicide with 10+ players spawning in game (Not required to win)
    Verify Kidnapper can kill as a godfather the night after kidnapping and executing a target
    Verify if an afk cult can be sent to conversion (After heart attack)
    Verify if a cult that has left game can be sent for conversion
    Verify executioner visits self (Viewed by detective or agent)

You are probably right though. That replay is from 4 months ago. When I have things unfucked a bit more any feedback on prior bugs would be greatly appreciated. My entire time on this site I have not paid very much attention to this forum.

10. ISO #10