M-FM XXII Hunger Games Gamethread - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Alright, we're trying to investigate the cause of the breaking weapon. Rue did you target Cato or Marvel last night? This will clear up whether there was bussing or misdirection.

Striker, why won't you reveal who else visited 'Marvel'?

Until then, my pressure will be going to Rue, as it's our current best bet. I certainly know I didn't break anyone's weapon, the only other current lead is Rue. Therefore Rue is 100% scum until Striker reveals another identity visiting Marvel.

-vote Rue

3. ISO #553

Hmmm, so Striker says he is an investigative role and that Twill had some interactions with Cato, Twill confirms it, but later Striker reveals his real feedback, telling he saw Twill visiting Marvel...Striker has quite an intuition! Twill would probably deny visiting Cato if this wasn't true, so I think Manipulator explanation makes sense?

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Alright, we're trying to investigate the cause of the breaking weapon. Rue did you target Cato or Marvel last night? This will clear up whether there was bussing or misdirection.

Striker, why won't you reveal who else visited 'Marvel'?

Until then, my pressure will be going to Rue, as it's our current best bet. I certainly know I didn't break anyone's weapon, the only other current lead is Rue. Therefore Rue is 100% scum until Striker reveals another identity visiting Marvel.

-vote Rue
    that's actually wrong, if you are really not the shatterer than rue is only 50% shatterer and 50% the other guy. also both are 50% redirector. i want rue to claim now, are you redirector?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer View Post
    Valid Point. So I realize I look scummy, who else appears scummy to you Jedi Boy.
    man there are so many scummy ppl who dont contribute shit in this game, i can't really tell which of them is actual scum. this includes, if i dont forget someone, these ppl (not in order)
    Gaia
    glimmer
    thresh
    cain
    gale (this guy almost didn't post at all and admits to active lurking)
    katniss
    bonnie
    clove
    foxface (posts a lot but few content)
    marvel

those ppl, if you're town pls contribute a bit more so we can narrow down the list to actual scums. (for example state your opinion on the lookout case)

also i'm still uncertain about the madge/primrose case and the twill/rue/unknown case. the latter is probably our best bet for now.
    also i wonder why you're so keen on pointing out your scummyness

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Hmmm, so Striker says he is an investigative role and that Twill had some interactions with Cato, Twill confirms it, but later Striker reveals his real feedback, telling he saw Twill visiting Marvel...Striker has quite an intuition! Twill would probably deny visiting Cato if this wasn't true, so I think Manipulator explanation makes sense?
    good catch, the question is how did striker know that twill actually visited cato, that's really strange. could that mean striker is lying to us? or did he just write this sentence randomly. because he didn't explicitly say that twill visited cato.
    but you're indeed right, if twill hadn't visited cato, she would have just ignored that sentence as random. if it was more explicit she would have denied it.
    still that doesn't tell us if twill is the shatterer.
    i think our best bet for now is to
    -unvote

and wait for rue

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

So I re-read the Lookout Case. I don't trust Twill. At post 446 Striker reported 3 people visited Marvel and yet when he says she visited Cato, she admitted it. I think he set up a trap for her since she was buddying with Cato. I dunno, just seems odd to me. Why didn't she say something along the lines of "I thought you were watching Marvel?" I am going to put my vote on her.

-vote Twill

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    paper clip + catpiss = conectd

virgin boy + flower = conectd

u try 2 take preshure of flower so u conect 2 her
    Reason I am suspecting this is because I think Rue is scum. If she flips mafia then I believe her to be connected to Catniss. Not trying to defend Primrose, but atleast Primrose is way more active than Rue and Katniss.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

ok u no try to defend flower u do defend flower

mah misteak
    Whatever. Most of the stuff you say is spam and getting a real conversation with you is a pain.

I just hope tomorrow we can get more pressure on Clove who is doing literally nothing and nobody except twill is trying to pressure her.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Mr. Teemo, could you share your last bit of intel so we can proceed with lynching? Rue is a bit scummy, sure, but I wonder what are our other alternatives!
    Teemo dislikes revealing exact weapons. Teemo would prefer not to reveal last name as it is impossible to be shatterer at this point.

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

rue actually hasn't said anything about it, he might aswell be the redirector. i don't trust rue (but nor twill) so for now i'm adding a pressure vote on rue
    -vote Rue
    and wanna hear what she has to say about it.

also it is very essential to get striker's 3rd result, because we still don't know if the redirector theory is even true. so if one of them is redirector or if 3rd person actually targeted cato too, the redirector theory is confirmed aswell as striker as lookout

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Man, you guys will believe anything. First Striker claims that Twill visited Marvel. Then Twill somehow thinks he said she visited Cato and confirms it. Then you guys assume that someone must be a bus driver because Striker is "confirmed" lookout. You guys actually created evidence to support an unconfirmed claim. Mindblowing.

I hate to ruin your fun, but I didn't visit anyone last night. I am incapable of visitation. But even if I could visit people, I assure you, I would not have picked Marvel.

And with that, I will do this:

-vote Striker

Striker is lying about being a lookout.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Ok, I'm pretty sure nobody would lie about being Lookout, simply because LO can be both Town and Maf! Lying about your role is useless here! And if he was going to lie about his role he wouldn't tell he has 3 different results because it would be way too hard to fake!

-vote Rue

If Redirector targeted Rue now would be a very good time to step up!

37. ISO #587

Rue- you actually arent on my scum list. The reason im voting you is because if I am to believe the lookout claim then you are the only option presented thus far. I highly doubt striker would sacrifice himself for a 1-1 trade.

I would have preferred to have pressured Clove, but we're out of time and I'll be running into the woods early today so my vote must remain on you even if Striker brings up another name.

Again- I have been nothing but forward and communicative. You dont need to vote me to pressure information. Someone needs to lead or we wont get anywhere. If there is an investigative role that wants to speak up- please do so early tomorrow.

38. ISO #588

Teemo confesses this was an elaborate gambit. Teemo will explain.

Teemo gets lookout role, but n1 results are not very useful, Teemo decides to pretend to be elsewhere and see if he can get any leads!

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Teemo has learned the feedback he needed, but people missed an important part of the request. MARVEL had 3 visitors last night.
    Teemo decides to pretend he camped out at marvel. A lot of people ignore him entirely. Teemo notes the following responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Elaborate. Because what it sounds like you're saying is "I have a list of three names, at least one of which is scum" and yet... you have shown us no such list.
    Teemo thinks this post is overly defensive for someone who has not even been accussed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    so i'm here now. you haven't posted much it seems but some stuff i wanna comment on

Teemo has learned the feedback he needed, but people missed an important part of the request. MARVEL had 3 visitors last night.
    so at least one of them is mafia. pls share

anyway our best bet atm is probably the lookout feedback. and i still don't trust madge and primrose. imo madge should have been lynched yesterday but meh
    Teemo thinks this is an acceptable town response. Teemo ignores.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    @striker: you should reveal it before you get killed tonight. no lws
    Teemo thinks this is a forced response. Teemo has suspicions.

Teemo decides of the responses he would like to read into more deeply. He chooses Little Miss Rue.

Teemo is pleased to announce the first person he viewed in his wanderings last night. Teemo noticed a certain fascination between this player and Cato, so he wouldn't have been at all suprised to see them buddying up at night as well during the day. She certainly didn't investigate Primrose, or Clove her main foses of the day. Lets see what she has to say for herself. MISS TWILL.
    Teemo starts by attempting to get support. Teemo hopes Twill will realize he knows she visited cato and reply with some vague response like.

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Fair enough. I did visit Cato last night.
    Striker, you've proven yourself to be an investigative role, lookout or detective.
    Would you like more than confirmation, or would you like to know what I was doing?
    I think one confirmed role is enough for a day IMO.
    Teemo is confirmed lookout, but Twill adds too much info, Teemo rushes into the next phase before players have time to digest this info.

Allow me to introduce visitor number 2! Little Miss Rue! Not all surprised by the target of marvel based on the previous day. Little Miss Rue. Do you have anything to add?
    Teemo gets no response despite the fact Rue is around. Teemo prods a little.

Teemo is surprised by this development. Teemo awaits Little Miss Rue's response before revealing the third visitor.
    I will neither confirm nor deny Striker's claim.
    Teemo still wonders what benefit Little Miss expected from this response.

Man, you guys will believe anything. First Striker claims that Twill visited Marvel. Then Twill somehow thinks he said she visited Cato and confirms it. Then you guys assume that someone must be a bus driver because Striker is "confirmed" lookout. You guys actually created evidence to support an unconfirmed claim. Mindblowing.

I hate to ruin your fun, but I didn't visit anyone last night. I am incapable of visitation. But even if I could visit people, I assure you, I would not have picked Marvel.

And with that, I will do this:

-vote Striker

Striker is lying about being a lookout.
    Note the time gap.

At this time Teemo has formulated an idea on Little Miss, Teemo awaits Little Miss defense.

39. ISO #589

Ok, I'm pretty sure nobody would lie about being Lookout, simply because LO can be both Town and Maf! Lying about your role is useless here! And if he was going to lie about his role he wouldn't tell he has 3 different results because it would be way too hard to fake!

-vote Rue

If Redirector targeted Rue now would be a very good time to step up!
    redirector would have had to target marvel, and choose me as his second target. But if that happened, then Twill would not have appeared on Striker's "list" because she visited Cato, not me. You're creating evidence to fit your assumptions. It's supposed to work the other way around.

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Me: "You have a list of 3 people, one of which is scum. Show us."
    Striker: "Too defensive. Scummy" [lolwut. not defensive at all]

BWBL: "so at least one of the lookout results is mafia. pls share"
    Striker: "this is a town post. ignored."

lol.
    Teemo awaits the reasoning for keeping the information that teemo was lying hidden for so long?

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

paper clip y u no autodeni wen teemo says u visit marvl
    I wanted to see what he'd do. I obviously knew he was up to something. If he was town, maybe it would be better for me to keep quiet and let him do his thing. If he's scum, maybe he and his allies will slip up and reveal more of themselves to us. I figured either way it was better to wait. But after he started pushing a lynch on me, I figured it was just a stupid scum ploy to get a mislynch/confirm himself as town, so it's better to cut it off now.