20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

M-FM Hunger Games

An M-FM for 20 Players

There are fifteen (15) vanilla townies, and five (5) mafia. Everyone is vanilla - the only roles come from the weapons.

1. Axe (Vanilla)
    2. Baton (Vanilla)
    3. Blowgun (JoaT roleblock, lookout, knock off)
    4. Bow and Arrow (Roleblock)
    5. Brick (Bulletproof)
    6. Dagger (Daykill)
    7. Electrocution (Ascetic)
    8. Fire (Suicide Bomb)
    9. Guns (Miller)
    10. Knife (Weapon switcher)
    11. Land Mines (Veteran)
    12. Mace (Remover)
    13. Net (Jail)
    14. Pod (Inventor)
    15. Rocks (Neighbor)
    16. Sickle (Detective)
    17. Slingshot (Neighbor)
    18. Snare (Journalist)
    19. Spear (Double vote)
    20. Sword (Vanilla)
    21. Throwing Axe (Investigator)
    22. Throwing Knives (Vanilla)
    23. Trident (Vanilla)
    24. Water Cannon (Sheriff)
    25. Whip (Doctor)

6 vanillas (5 vanillas + miller)

26th weapon is a Flag that appears when two townies are lynched in a a row; makes wielder confirmed town (Innocent Child)

--

You picked up an Axe. It seems like a sturdy weapon that may prove important when you come into clashes with other Tributes.

You are Vanilla, and thus have no special abilities.

--

You picked up a Baton. It seems light and solid, which will serve you well while you try to survive.

--

You picked up a Blowgun. A normal dart and a dart labeled "Trackerjacker poison" along with a lens are tied to the blowgun. This may come handy in disarming other Tributes or temporarily stopping them in their tracks, and the lens may be useful in watching the other tributes.

You are a Jack of all Trades, and you have a one-shot watch (You may target a player each Night and learn who targeted that player that Night.), a one-shot roleblock (You may target a player each Night and roleblock them, preventing them from using their abilities.), and a one-shot weapon remove (You may target a player each Night and knock off their weapon, returning it to the Cornucopia.)

--

You picked up a Bow and Arrow. You have some experience with using such a weapon, though the arrows are not very sharp. However, you may be able to stun another tribute for a short period of time with those blunt arrows.

You are a Roleblocker, and you may target a player each Night and roleblock them, preventing them from using their abilities.

--

You picked up a Brick. It may not come in much use in a fight, though you think you may be able to use it as a stand-in shield.

You are a One-Shot Bulletproof, and you have an auto-vest (The first kill that targets you will fail)
    --

You picked up a Dagger. As you have great experience with throwing knives, you believe you may be able to drop someone should you have a good line-of-sight, though it may be difficult to recover afterwards.

You are a Daykiller, and you can kill a player during the Day by PMing me a target. You have one shot of this. This will immediately reveal their role, and when this happens the vote count will be reset and you will have an additional 24 hours to vote.

--

You picked up a Taser. It may come into handy in warding off any unwanted attention during the night, though it may not come into much handy if you are outnumbered.

You are an Ascetic, and you cannot be targeted by non-killing abilities.

--

You picked up a small explosive labeled "Greek Fire." You have heard this substance is incredibly volatile, and you are not sure if you will be able to escape if you use it, but you can be sure no one else will be able to either!

You are a Suicide Bomber, and you may target a player each Night and kill them and yourself. This will also break the explosive, and no one else may use it.

--

You picked up a pair of Guns! The only problem is, you were unable to find any ammo. What’s more dangerous is that everyone knows that you have them, and they will come after you with their inferior weapons with no mercy. Uh oh..

You are a Miller, and you investigate as mafia or the closest result in all investigations.

--

You picked up a Knife. It's quite small, so you don't think you can do much damage with them, but it may allow you to catch someone by surprise. Perhaps you can steal someone else's item if you are careful enough…

You are a Weapon Switcher, and you may exchange this weapon each Night with a player to trade weapons.

--

You picked up a pair of Land Mines. If you set these up at night, you may be able to kill anyone who tries to disturb you while you sleep.

You are a Veteran, and you may go on alert and kill anyone that targets you that Night. You may go on alert two times. This will also make you die if anyone attacks you, however.

--

You picked up a Mace. It's quite large and unwieldy, though you think a targeted swing may allow you to knock off someone else's weapon if you can get close enough.

You are a Remover, and you may target a player each Night and knock off their weapon, returning it to the Cornucopia.

--

You picked up a Net. If you are careful you may be able to snag someone up in the trees for the night.

You are a Jailor, and you can target a player each Night and jail them, roleblocking and protecting them from all Nightkills made that Night.

--

You picked up a Pod. There are a couple of weapons inside, but you’re hesitant to open them because they might kill you. You might be able to give them to other people though...

You are a Inventor, and you have a one-shot veteran (The player who you give it out to may activate it the next night to kill anyone who targets him or her), a one-shot motivate (The player who you give it out to can consume the motivate and use his or her night action twice), and a one-shot investigate (That player may target a player and learn what their weapon does) to give out. (You can’t give yourself the abilities)

--

You picked up some rocks. They may be quite useful when thrown, but they’re most useful when paired with…

You are a Neighbor, and you share a chat with whoever has the Slingshot. You may talk in here both Day and Night.

--

You picked up a Sickle. You think you may be able to use this to move faster in the forest, which may be useful if you want to tail someone.

You are a Detective, and you can target a player each Night and learn who they targeted that Night.

--

You picked up a Slingshot. This may be very useful in attacking another Tribute, though you quickly realize you won’t be able to hit anyone without the…

You are a Neighbor, and you share a chat with whoever has the Rocks. You may talk in here both Day and Night.

--

You picked up a Snare. It seems fairly weak, so you don't think you can trap anyone for long, but they may be trapped for a decent amount of time. As it is composed of many large sticks, you wonder if anyone will try to use them to make marks in the ground around it while trying to free themselves.

You are a Journalist, and you may target a player each Day. At Night they may write an article that will be displayed publicly the next Day.

--

You picked up a Spear. It is quite long, meaning you can keep other tributes twice as far away when fighting. That practically doubles your chances of success!

You are a Double Voter, and you have two public votes.

--

You picked up a Sword. It's too bad you've never seen one before, since they were outlawed decades ago. Still, there's no harm in trying.

--

You picked up a Throwing Axe. While you don't think you are accurate enough to score any serious wounds with it, you may be able to frighten someone into revealing their weapon and how they use it to defend themselves.

You are a Investigator, and you may target a player each Night and learn what their weapon does.

--

You picked up some Throwing Knives. Usually a fine weapon to have on hand, but the ones you have are blunt. You might be able to bruise someone with these, but killing someone is out of the question.

--

You picked up a Trident. You have no idea how to use this effectively in combat since you've never even heard of one of these three-pronged weapons before (it's labeled), but you figure you can just swing the pointy end at people if necessary.

You picked up a Water Cannon. You may not be able to do any harm with this, but you can try dousing other tributes' equipment or clothing. Who knows, there may be something hidden underneath.

You are a Sheriff, and you may target a player each Night and learn their alignment.

--

You picked up a Whip. It's too bad you have no idea how to use one. But hey, it seems it's dipped in some type of substance that smells like the morphine the doctor used on you when you broke your leg as a kid.

You are a Doctor, and you may protect a player from a Nightkill each Night. Protected players aren't notified of their being healed, and doctors aren't notified that their doctor protection is successful.

--

You are a Innocent Child, and you will be modconfirmed as town when you pick up this weapon if you’re town. If you’re mafia, this does nothing.

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Flickerman
    You have picked up the Flag. The insignia is furled, so you take a peek. It's the image of a fiery Mockingjay! You can use this to rally the Tributes that seek vengeance against the Capitol. But woe to you, for by revealing this flag you will also attract the wrath of the Capitol!

Your role is the Innocent Child. You will be publicly revealed as town. If a mafioso gets this role then this role does nothing.
    Delivered!!

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

"Primrose needs to go.

Tonight, Cato/Orpz should check her and claim his role along with a Mafia result on her, while revealing Nautilus' water cannon was the sheriff item, so we can mislynch her. We shouldn't have too much trouble getting the rest of the town to follow.
    After the next day, we could work around saying she was driven or redirected by mafia or similar stuff."

That would be awesome since Prim was a Miller. Maaan, Cato would be like 100000% Townie at this point!

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    I was going to suicide bomb on foxface if anyone was wondering. I don't know why gale thought i would bomb him, lol. I think i made it pretty clear that foxface was a scum on the day i got lynched.
    Sorry Bonnie, I thought you were going to kill me.

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post
    Too bad we forgot about our scum buddies^^
    Not entirely, the thing is if our three has three different scum lists, then we guaranteed will lose.

I have Cato and Katniss.

Gale has Glimmer and probably you.

You have Me and Katniss.

So the game was between our three knuckle head, whoever make the wrong move first will cause a town lose.

44. ISO #2494

Yeah, Cato did a great job blending-in. I was going to check Katniss, lynch her, maybe pass as VT and check Glimmer. It would be you or Cato and I didn't trust my "Draft Theory" that much. Although I'd probably reconsidered it.

Well, this game told me what I already know - I completely suck at reading people, but at least I'm decent in action analysis.

From the neighbour chat:

"More like "Greetings ex-doctor!"

Sad. I somehow have a feeling that this chat won't ever be opened again. Q_Q"

Don't worry Twill, I've opened it!

45. ISO #2495

I was hoping you take the removing weapon, and then force Cato to motivate you.

If you happens to be killed or not motivated, that will harden my belief on Cato as scum.

I literally fished up 3 scums when I vote Striker.

It turns out BBL Rue and Cato are all scums. lol.

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post
    Mafia would have won anyway I think^^

You were just way too scummy man!
    I choose to hammer irreversible lynch, because I hope less paranoid is involved.

People vote and take back vote, or people excuse themselves out of the board.

My votes count two, so if I hammered, I hoped to absorb major damage.

Especially knowing that Mafia will leave me alive, I decide to press and tunnel them hard.

Don't you agree that this strategy at least made myself political invincible?

During my political career, I was never voted despite everyone thinks I'm such a giant scum on the surface level.

I even planned to suicide if it was 4 players left, so that town can have better chance lynching the last target.

However, Cato claimed I'm town from no where, and I had to think a way to make it end up to my favor.

Sorry, my "mafia team FTW post" after Marvel scared you a little bit.

I did because I thought the backfire chance is really low.

50. ISO #2500