Striker: "Too defensive. Scummy" [lolwut. not defensive at all]

BWBL: "so at least one of the lookout results is mafia. pls share"
    Striker: "this is a town post. ignored."

lol.
    this is hilarious^^

-unvote
    as there's nothing left which indicates rue is scum
    there are still some open questions:
    what was the point of this whole gambit? it seems all it did, was to reveal that striker is lookout (or lying scum), twill is some TPR and rue is a vanilla. good job here, good job.
    why did striker think rue is scum without knowing anything? the reaction thing is pretty much made of bullshit imo, i don't think rue reacted strange, it's quite normal for a townie to want to know feedback that can give us the shatterer. the only strange thing is why rue said nothing, i agree, but that was after striker already accused her.

so maybe we should focus on a lurker now

7. ISO #607

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    this is hilarious^^

-unvote
    as there's nothing left which indicates rue is scum
    there are still some open questions:
    what was the point of this whole gambit? it seems all it did, was to reveal that striker is lookout (or lying scum), twill is some TPR and rue is a vanilla. good job here, good job.
    why did striker think rue is scum without knowing anything? the reaction thing is pretty much made of bullshit imo, i don't think rue reacted strange, it's quite normal for a townie to want to know feedback that can give us the shatterer. the only strange thing is why rue said nothing, i agree, but that was after striker already accused her.

so maybe we should focus on a lurker now
    Teemo thinks tone is everything! Teemo was attempting to trap Rue into a confession, but Rue is either not the shatterer, or Rue called Teemo's bluff.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

So... Striker made up this whole fake claim, revealed a PR for no reason, and then backed off completely and tried to shift the focus to someone else... and no one finds that the least bit scummy?! I'm keeping my vote on Striker until someone gives me a good reason to put it elsewhere. I'm also heading out for now.

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Rue now looks better than you Striker, awesome job!

So I guess we have nothing now? So how about...

-vote Clove

This guy appears only to vote someone, I really want to know his reasoning for that!
    i would be more concerned with the people that don't vote. Katniss for example.
    -vote Katniss

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

so i've looked again into that glimmer case. she didn't contribute anything. once she casted a vote on twill, but that's pretty much all. then she points out how fucking scummy she is but still contributes nothing. she claims she can be confirmed, but noone can be confirmed in this save (possible attempt to make us believe she is confirmable town). when i pointed it out, she again agrees she is scummy and then just asks: "who else is scummy". lol what, deflect moar?
    -vote Glimmer

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    good morning

So...I wasn't bussed.

I encourage everyone to look at Glimmer. Gaia brings up a fair point against her and if you look at her posts, the lack of quality and quantity means she's definitely worth pressing.
    wurm tryin to steel mah case on glimer

dont give credit 2 steelrs

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    wurm tryin to steel mah case on glimer

dont give credit 2 steelrs
    r u sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Glimmer decided to post before anybody could.
    Glimmer decided to tell everyone good luck and have fun.
    Glimmer is trying to be nice and hope to gain support for the future.
    Glimmer is scum in my eyes.
    literally post #7

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

So our case against Glimmer is that she's done nothing but post filler?

Fair enough. I know I have no room to say it as a lurker myself, but we do all need to contribute more

I'm not sure it's grounds for a lynch on Glimmer yet, but we don't exactly have any better targets unless something exciting happens in the next 29 hours.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

I think Clove behaves more scummy, but sure, let's add some votes!

-vote Glimmer

Someone was right (Uncle Jedi I think?) - when we can we should avoid soft lynching and try to go hard! For the sake of vote analysis and such!
    yes i said that but my argument was that mafia could pull a soft lynch on their own if we dont lynch ourselves. someone else said vote analysis and i agree it's another good point.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

I've re-read Glimmer and it sure looks like she is very self-conscious and over-careful!

I guess I'll take the Dagger and Pass the next pick to Peeta since he is here.
    Valid Point. So I realize I look scummy, who else appears scummy to you Jedi Boy.
    So I had a lot of work for the past 24 hours. Sorry for that amount of inactivity. I know it make me suspicious with my level of activity and not posting anything useful yet. I did post my lack of feedback. As for my role, It is confirmable, but I would rather wait until It is absolutely needed.
    You don't like my inactivity? Deal with it. I am still making my posts. I didn't have much to say first day because it was a weapon draft day. Now back off you shellfish before you end up dead.
    I've highlighted parts which sounds really forced, as if she wanted us to notice that she is contributing and all her actions are honest! She does it quite a lot! I don't think I need to highlight parts about being self-conscious, right?

Anyway, we are voting her, but there is no case against her, so I want to ask some questions!

1) "Now back off you shellfish before you end up dead." Glimmer, this sure sounds like a threat! Can you explain why did you say that?
    2) You said you look scummy, why didn't you try to prove somehow when you had time to post?
    3) Correct me if I'm wrong: I think you used some of the highlighted phrases consciously to make yourself appear more Townish! This by itself isn't scum indicator, because we all have to watch our words sometimes, but you used it quite a lot!

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

I've re-read Glimmer and it sure looks like she is very self-conscious and over-careful!

I've highlighted parts which sounds really forced, as if she wanted us to notice that she is contributing and all her actions are honest! She does it quite a lot! I don't think I need to highlight parts about being self-conscious, right?

Anyway, we are voting her, but there is no case against her, so I want to ask some questions!

1) "Now back off you shellfish before you end up dead." Glimmer, this sure sounds like a threat! Can you explain why did you say that?
    2) You said you look scummy, why didn't you try to prove somehow when you had time to post?
    3) Correct me if I'm wrong: I think you used some of the highlighted phrases consciously to make yourself appear more Townish! This by itself isn't scum indicator, because we all have to watch our words sometimes, but you used it quite a lot!
    good catch padawan learner ^^

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    that's actually wrong, if you are really not the shatterer than rue is only 50% shatterer and 50% the other guy. also both are 50% redirector. i want rue to claim now, are you redirector?

man there are so many scummy ppl who dont contribute shit in this game, i can't really tell which of them is actual scum. this includes, if i dont forget someone, these ppl (not in order)
    Gaia
    glimmer
    thresh
    cain
    gale (this guy almost didn't post at all and admits to active lurking)
    katniss
    bonnie
    clove
    foxface (posts a lot but few content)
    marvel

those ppl, if you're town pls contribute a bit more so we can narrow down the list to actual scums. (for example state your opinion on the lookout case)

also i'm still uncertain about the madge/primrose case and the twill/rue/unknown case. the latter is probably our best bet for now.
    also i wonder why you're so keen on pointing out your scummyness

good catch, the question is how did striker know that twill actually visited cato, that's really strange. could that mean striker is lying to us? or did he just write this sentence randomly. because he didn't explicitly say that twill visited cato.
    but you're indeed right, if twill hadn't visited cato, she would have just ignored that sentence as random. if it was more explicit she would have denied it.
    still that doesn't tell us if twill is the shatterer.
    i think our best bet for now is to
    -unvote

and wait for rue
    I don't understand why you think I'm scummy. Is my timezone not good enough for your timezone?

Teemo hung out at Cato's, Teemo saw Twill.
    Wait, he's been lying to us all along? lol, and he lied to us twice. I don't know about you, but Striker is scum until he gives us real feedback and his real role.

-vote Striker

35. ISO #635

1. The shellfish has been annoying me the entire game. And I have the power to kill him. Simple as that
    2. Because there are more important matters at hand, like the whole lookout deal
    3. the first one was from my inner monologue, the second one is basically asking for a quick summary since he has a town feel to me and I have had a difficult time sorting through the mess of useless posts and such. I am not good at scum-hunting especially since I am a bit rusty. The third was just a reminder. the fourth one was I guess not needed so glean from that what you will
    4. No threat, Just a fun fact from the book series

If I am going to be lynched at least tell me who is next on your scum list so I can Daykill them.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Back.

I don't think Glimmer is a good lynch candidate. Sure she hasn't said much so far, but I think there's way better targets out there to pressure and vote out, especially since, by her claim, she has the day shoot item and the Dagger could definitely fit into this category of weapon.

Also, not sure how I feel about your gambit, Teeto. It was interesting, to say the least, though it did waste quite a bit of time. I'd work on getting some real results as soon as possible so you can confirm yourself, because I don't think people are too happy about your gambit.

Aaaand, have we heard from Thresh yet?

38. ISO #638

Hey Glimmer- clove is literally unpressurable. I would day kill her imo. Not getting amy info out of her- maybe this pressure will achieve something.

Im actually not picking up scum vibes from Striker- I recognize this gambit style from a mile away.

I feel like Nautilus has subtly demonstrated he is town.

For now im putting her back on the burner
    -vote clove

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    I have questions to get you started:

1) Why have you made so many one word wonder posts?
    2) What are your reasoning behind the naked votes?
    3) Why have you not responded to any of the pressure votes?

I'm all for your stabbing unless you come up with a miraculous answer.
    Why not?
    The reasoning was supported by evidence already stated before.
    Because I haven't actually been pressured.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Glimmer, how many "charges" your Dagger has? If I had to choose I would like to stab Clove or Madge, but I'm really not sure!

Glimmer had some way of talking and uses many excuses, but she reacted to her approaching death quite well! She even offered to use her killing ability for us, that seems quite Townie for me! But it can also be desperate gambit...

Clove behaves really shady, but I think that's very obvious for everyone, including him! His #648 is quite calm as well, so I don't think it's likely he is some kind of obnoxious mobster!

I'm really confused about Madge, she is actively lurking! Once every day she makes one little post accusing someone and then disappears! I guess she had some reasons to attack me while I was defending her, but I'm not sure if this wasn't just a simple deflection!

Marvel only voted Striker (twice) and nobody else!

My most scummy supects so far are Madge, Glimmer, Marvel and Thres, but I probably should re-read more active players!
    I like Gaia, Nautilus, Uncle Jedi, Foxface and even Rue! Striker is probably Townie as well, but I don't like him anymore!