M-FM XXII Hunger Games Gamethread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel View Post
    If I do reveal what the Trident is, and if the Backup might be a Mafia, wouldn't that affect anything?
    No, it doesn't.

Backup
    You copy the first weapon shattered.
    Any backups are a copy of trident as of now. It's in town best interest to know what that backup is.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Katniss, in post #442 you said that mentioning your weapon's ability was not a good idea, care to explain why?
    What, because you think It's a good idea for me to just openly claim what my weapon's effect is for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    I agree that mafia might be the one who removed Primrose' weapon, let's say that they removed a strong role from a Town, that Town can pick up exactly the same weapon.
    This has already been discussed about, quite recently, even.

But those are some nice filler posts, I guess.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer View Post
    glhf everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Glimmer decided to post before anybody could.
    Glimmer decided to tell everyone good luck and have fun.
    Glimmer is trying to be nice and hope to gain support for the future.
    Glimmer is scum in my eyes.
    Gaia wishes to revote Glimmer.
    Gaia think Glimmer is scum.
    Glimmer need defense.
    -vote Glimmer

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Day 2 Ends in 48 hours. Feb 10th at 3AM GMT-0

Day 2 is a little long to help us get into a solid day/night cycle. From tomorrow onwards, normal days will begin with night end. This means voting will be effective and day will end 48 hours after it begins regardless of whether a weapon draft is still occurring. Should a player not draft an available weapon when required to by 24 hours into the day, a weapon will be randomed for them.

Can Mafia use weapon shattering ability without attacking anyone? Can any member of the Mafia use it? How many times per night Mafia can use it?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Once.

What is your policy for lurkers?
    Need to confirm with co-host, but I feel comfortable saying at bare minimum if a player does not post at all for two days it is likely they will be modkilled or replaced.
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; February 7th, 2014 at 08:04 PM.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Teemo disagrees with the votes on Marvel. Teemo feels that mafia would not kill a vanilla weapon. Teemo suggests we wait for the remaining players to check in before proceeding.

Teemo's list includes:
    I basically have nothing, sorry to disappoint.
    No... thing... get it? (I mean vagina)

I'm still going to try to pressure Clove, because that completely failed yesterday.

-vote Clove

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta View Post
    Well first thing I can note that isn't feedback related is that Clove is getting through they day without anyone saying anything about it.
    The same could have been said before you posted that, really. Welcome to Day 2!

On Clove's subject though, not sure what to think of him. Seems like your typical Day 1 troll, but eeeeh.

17. ISO #517

Teemo wanders around in search of:
    Glimmer
    Cato
    Thresh
    Teemo also thinks it's quite interesting that players have chosen to hide the fact they visited Marvel. Teemo will begin announcing the visitors shortly. Teemo wanted to give players the chance to confess for town points, but instead they leave it to reads alone.

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    The same could have been said before you posted that, really. Welcome to Day 2!

On Clove's subject though, not sure what to think of him. Seems like your typical Day 1 troll, but eeeeh.
    Yea, but she isn't saying anything today and she already voted. I wanna get pressure on her.
    -vote Clove

She should answer why she isn't really trying to help town or really saying anything.

19. ISO #519

Teemo is pleased to announce the first person he viewed in his wanderings last night. Teemo noticed a certain fascination between this player and Cato, so he wouldn't have been at all suprised to see them buddying up at night as well during the day. She certainly didn't investigate Primrose, or Clove her main foses of the day. Lets see what she has to say for herself. MISS TWILL.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Fair enough. I did visit Cato last night.
    Striker, you've proven yourself to be an investigative role, lookout or detective.
    Would you like more than confirmation, or would you like to know what I was doing?
    I think one confirmed role is enough for a day IMO.
    On the contrary, my feedback indicates you visited Marvel.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Rue said yesterday that she also has a sucky weapon! Apparently it lets you visit people!

So...Twill, Rue and someone else visited Marvel? It doesn't matter if they visited Cato first and then got bussed, one of them is Maf since Marvel's weapon got shattered! Investigative roles are last in OoO, that means they can see everything!

I'll wait for Teemo to reveal last person before I decide who to vote - we should definitely lynch one of them!

41. ISO #541

guys this doesn't make any sense. twill's and striker's statements are contradictory.
    now you come up with the explanation of the busdriver. but let's apply simple logic here:
    claimed actions: twill visits cato, striker visits marvel
    assumed bus driving: marvel and cato
    what actions would be then: twill visits marvel BUT striker visits cato!!

SO that means one of the two is lying! so there's no reason to assume there was a busdriver in play (if their was despite, none of the visitors is a shatterer).
    but i think twill is the one who shattered the weapon
    -vote Twill

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

I have been nothing but honest.

When a lookout claimed that I had a special relationship with Cato, and questioned me, I admitted that I did in fact visit Cato.

I went so far as to make the assumption that we had a confirmed lookout and bus driver, because it was revealed that I visited Marvel instead of Cato.

i received no feedback of being redirected, manipulated, or anything of the sort.

I went so far as to offer my role if requested, but that it would be best not to reveal my role.

If you wish to continue down this rabbit hole, I will have no choice but to comply.

My scum list very much remains with Clove and Primrose.

45. ISO #545

hm you're right redirector is actually possible if it directed from cato to marvel. then we don't know who was supposed to be shattered. but we know one of those who striker saw is shatterer, one redirector
    but this isn't exactly likely, i want to put some pressure on twill. and even if it is the case, twill might still be the one who shattered.
    we may be able to confirm the redirector theory if one of the 2 others striker saw visited cato too and not marvel

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer View Post
    So I had a lot of work for the past 24 hours. Sorry for that amount of inactivity. I know it make me suspicious with my level of activity and not posting anything useful yet. I did post my lack of feedback. As for my role, It is confirmable, but I would rather wait until It is absolutely needed.
    in this save confirming role =/= confirming town. every role might be mafia