1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Something's wrong here with Striker's feedback

I visited Gaia last night

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
    Then Fox is the remover, but he claims busdriver to attempt give me an assault.

From the journal, it is obvious some people are plotting against me.

I assume this is an organized plot, with at least two people

1. who was interviewed
    2. Foxface

Of course, anyone would say this is just a coincidence.

I'm buddy with Gale, Marvel for political reasons.

Cato was targeted? and bussed?

We will see.

Plus, I probably clicked a wrong page,

Cato does have a weapon: Water Cannon.

[vote]Cato/vote]

I'd like Cato's opinion on all stories.
    Journalist stories? Tbh I haven't formed an opinion on them/tried to figure out the writer, I just read them for the information

5. ISO #1205

I meant that a sheriff check on me is important, if the sheriff is not dumb then I'm cleared.

Otherwise the sheriff claim is a lie Or the sheriff is stupid to let a scum mayor run all soft lynches.

Then Fox is the remover, but he claims busdriver to attempt give me an assault.

From the journal, it is obvious some people are plotting against me.

I assume this is an organized plot, with at least two people

1. who was interviewed
    2. Foxface

Of course, anyone would say this is just a coincidence.

I'm buddy with Gale, Marvel for political reasons.

Cato was targeted? and bussed?

We will see.

Plus, I probably clicked a wrong page,

Cato does have a weapon: Water Cannon.

[vote]Cato/vote]

I'd like Cato's opinion on all stories.
    lol most ppl here think you're scummy and you say the article is made from scum because he foses you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    @BBL Supposing for a moment that I believe you, why would FoxFace bus his ally when scum have been successful in avoiding getting lynched so far?
    lol what did i wrote you have to 'believe'. all i did was summarize my previous posts. go read them yourself, if you don't believe my summary
    to your question, maybe because foxface was a lost sheep? he fucked up yesterday pulling the bonnie lynch, right when the day started he was fosed by the interview and many people caught up on it, then he claimed unrealistic actions...
    ofc striker can also just be a town (with his head full of crap)

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Something's wrong here with Striker's feedback

I visited Gaia last night

Journalist stories? Tbh I haven't formed an opinion on them/tried to figure out the writer, I just read them for the information
    I told you Cato knows stuff.

However, I want more.

Anything else interesting?

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

God damn it! Why do so many fucking people have to lie?

One of Striker/Cato is probably lying. One of Striker/FoxFace is lying.

However, I do find it odd that Cato doesn't vote Striker if he thinks Striker is wrong. Same with BBL.
    you kidding? i did vote striker lol
    when foxface slipped i voted him. reason should be obvious

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    lol most ppl here think you're scummy and you say the article is made from scum because he foses you?
    Nope, I never said it is scummy. Where did I use the word scum?
    There you go. Are you part of the pack as well or not? What have I done wrong except I'm hella ambiguous? lol

whut? another unexpected twist? are you claiming you killed gaia?^^
    He means striker set Fox up.

11. ISO #1211

you kidding? i did vote striker lol
    when foxface slipped i voted him. reason should be obvious
    fox slip? from what I know from fox, his reaction is expected.

Remember his interview? Fox is a person who doesn't give a damn.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

I told you Cato knows stuff.

However, I want more.

Anything else interesting?
    Not really atm.

Why are you acting like I'm hiding something? I revealed what I knew the moment I woke up and finished reading stuff.

God damn it! Why do so many fucking people have to lie?

One of Striker/Cato is probably lying. One of Striker/FoxFace is lying.

However, I do find it odd that Cato doesn't vote Striker if he thinks Striker is wrong. Same with BBL.
    Because he's done stupid ass gambits like this before and I still think he's Town.

whut? another unexpected twist? are you claiming you killed gaia?^^
    Retarded?

15. ISO #1215

There you go. Are you part of the pack as well or not? What have I done wrong except I'm hella ambiguous? lol

He means striker set Fox up.
    you said the writer and foxface are a team, the only team apart from neighbour is scum.
    i'm not part of a "pack" i just dont think the remover is scum lol and you're very well scummy

fox slip? from what I know from fox, his reaction is expected.

Remember his interview? Fox is a person who doesn't give a damn.
    i mean his claimed actions. they dont make sense to me

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

No problem. I'll go out for a few hours. I'll be back later.
    since gale didnt get this either i'm gonna summarize it for you

-striker claims rue visited marvel whose weapon was shattered
    -rue waits a bit to see how marvel plays off this 'gambit', then sees striker tries to get a mislynch on rue and thus reveals that she cant visit
    -ppl keep accusing rue for stupid reasons so rue had to claim and said she was neighbour
    -cato confirms rue is neighbour, he knows because he also was neighbour before his weapon was shattered
    -remover saw that neighbour alone is now useless and removed his weapon to make a new pr

18. ISO #1218

@ Cato

I wasn't saying you were hiding but rather you were not necessarily comes out because all voting were pleasing you since days ago.

I sniffed under your window and know you have a good pie.

The problem for me is that i'm staving.

So I want more from you. ---- other people do not have much to tell right?

Allow my vote stays on you longer. It is just as fine. When did you reveal you can visit?

I think the bad boy with a leg is probably the frustrated journalist who interviewed a person who he thinks have some good night ability but the story outcome wasn't trusted by public.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post
    Gale is the most clueless guy around here.

Cato, I think it will be necessary for you to reveal why did you visit Gaia. But before you do that: Striker, I want you to CONFIRM your feedback. Is Foxface the only one you saw?
    this seems good. i second this. (especially the first line lol)

24. ISO #1224

@ Cato

I wasn't saying you were hiding but rather you were not necessarily comes out because all voting were pleasing you since days ago.

I sniffed under your window and know you have a good pie.

The problem for me is that i'm staving.

So I want more from you. ---- other people do not have much to tell right?

Allow my vote stays on you longer. It is just as fine. When did you reveal you can visit?

I think the bad boy with a leg is probably the frustrated journalist who interviewed a person who he thinks have some good night ability but the story outcome wasn't trusted by public.
    What do you mean all votes were pleasing me? I know I've definitely agreed/disagreed with some lynch choices. If you're looking for my reaction with the current train, I'm holding off on forming a solid stance on it since Striker's response is definitely critical

I don't have nearly as much to tell as you think btw. I revealed everything about my old weapon already and I only had one night action with my new one.

I think just now. I picked up a weapon yesterday, had no reason to admit it could visit

25. ISO #1225

Cato, I think it will be necessary for you to reveal why did you visit Gaia. But before you do that: Striker, I want you to CONFIRM your feedback. Is Foxface the only one you saw?
    why is it necessary?

also @every1 prim was town, but madge could be scum. I don't really feel it but it's still possible so dont dismiss it just cause prim was town

26. ISO #1226

What do you mean all votes were pleasing me? I know I've definitely agreed/disagreed with some lynch choices. If you're looking for my reaction with the current train, I'm holding off on forming a solid stance on it since Striker's response is definitely critical
    You were not pushing hard.

For example, Rue's one.

You just shows some attitude but not even trying to convincing people.

I'm not saying you are bad. I'm just fishing.

If you set your mind up not involving any issue too deep today. Then it is fine, it is not like I want to lynch you or some sort.

What do you think about redirector and busdriver? The interview point out a intervene. What do you think about the source?

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

inb4 Striker says "oh yeah, I saw Cato too but I didn't call him out since I know he's not scum because I'm also the sheriff and I checked with my sheriff powers while using my lookout ability on Gaia. Also I bussed Thresh and Madge, and roleblocked Katniss because I am every role in the game."

Striker isn't a lookout.

How many times do I have to say this? He is just randomly guessing names of people he doesn't like, and saying they visited people who had their weapons shattered or were killed. Has no one thought that maybe it's a bit odd that Striker managed to visit someone who was shattered or killed every single night? Especially Gaia, who was a completely out-of-the-blue target for mafia and wouldn't have been high profile enough for an actual lookout?

How are you still believing this shit?

29. ISO #1229

You were not pushing hard.

For example, Rue's one.

You just shows some attitude but not even trying to convincing people.

I'm not saying you are bad. I'm just fishing.

If you set your mind up not involving any issue too deep today. Then it is fine, it is not like I want to lynch you or some sort.

What do you think about redirector and busdriver? The interview point out a intervene. What do you think about the source?
    yeah i see what you mean. I try to take a stance but not too hard unless i have hard proof.

either of the sources are possible imo. someone pointed out d1 BD doesn't give feedback. maybe I'm not deep enough, but I can't read into the motives to determine which alignment's more likely to have hit the Remover

-vote Striker

idle votes ruin the economy
    Striker, did you or did you not only see Foxface?
    If you didn't, why didn't you reveal?

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

no, I visited Gaia, not Foxface
    My mistake. Still my mind doesn't change.

Striker has to be a Lookout, it would be stupid to claim a role that you are not in such setup. If he somehow is that stupid, which I doubt, he will fail hard eventually. I'm not going to risk possible PR for this. Let Redirector toy with him for a while.

37. ISO #1237

Oddly this issue can be settled. My point can be proven by the journal writer confirming that he received the feedback. "Your action was unsuccessful". By extension the Journalist can review the votes and realize the same thing. Cato was probably manipulated, because by the reaction of foxface she did in fact do the kill.

38. ISO #1238

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Oddly this issue can be settled. My point can be proven by the journal writer confirming that he received the feedback. "Your action was unsuccessful". By extension the Journalist can review the votes and realize the same thing. Cato was probably manipulated, because by the reaction of foxface she did in fact do the kill.
    what do you mean? Does redirection give feedback?

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Lets make the argument relevant, how many correct calls have Striker made?

If I were not missing too much,
    Cato was visited +1, Thresh was visited + 0, Gaia was visited + 0
    Twill + 1(tbh, it was a weird one), Foxface + 1, remover + 0

I demand striker reveal the possible remover.

Otherwise, his credibility will crumble.

I definitly want to support striker,

lynch Foxface who has counter on my bus driving feed back is in my interests.

However, it is even a better opportunity to make things more clear right now.

Otherwise some mafia redirector/busdriver can easily fool us all simply by don't say shit.

Btw, I think lookout can see busdriver, but lookout can not see redirector.

Nautilus, Town Vanilla (wielding Water Cannon), killed Night 2

What if Nautilus was the redirector who messed up with remover,

and then Cato picked up the redirector weapon (Water Cannon) and used it on Gaia(who is , by Rue, an"out-of-the-blue target")?

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

My mistake. Still my mind doesn't change.

Striker has to be a Lookout, it would be stupid to claim a role that you are not in such setup. If he somehow is that stupid, which I doubt, he will fail hard eventually. I'm not going to risk possible PR for this. Let Redirector toy with him for a while.
    He already has failed. Let's look at the evidence:

1. Striker has not been the first to claim a single thing that has been supported by anyone.

On day 2 he claimed Twill visited Marvel. She actually visited Cato. Then he claimed I visited Marvel, which was again proved to be incorrect, as I was incapable of visiting anyone. Then he retroactively claims to have seen Twill visit Cato, which doesn't count because Twill already fucking claimed that ie. I could say I'm the fucking lookout and say Twill visit Cato. It's public knowledge. No. gtfo

Then on day 3 he claims to have visited Thresh and he "trusts the remover". That's it. He doesn't give us a name because if he did, then they could (and probably would) deny his claim. Because he actually has no idea who the remover is and just said something vague so no one can disagree with it.

Day 4 (today) he says he saw foxface visit Gaia last night. Gaia denies this. Cato then claims he visited Gaia, which Striker claims not to have seen.

2. Striker always has been present at a house where something happened, even if it makes no sense.

Night one: Striker visits Cato (he claims). Why? Twill visited Cato (I'm guessing) because they had interacted during the day. But why would Striker visit him? Doesn't really make sense.

Night two: He visits Thresh, who conveniently has his weapon removed that night. Again, he managed to witness something happening. Yet he claims nothing.

Night three: Says he visited Gaia, who from any rational standpoint makes absolutely no sense as a lookout target. He posted like 3 times a day and sheep voted. I'm surprised mafia killed him.

3. Striker, the "confirmed lookout" who has not been targeted by scum at all?

He's never claimed a roleblock, never had his weapon shattered, and hasn't been attacked. What kind of mafia just leaves a confirmed town lookout alone? It makes no sense. If they have a roleblock, they might use that on him. If not, they still have a shatter to eliminate his lookout ability, and a kill so they can take him out of the game. Yet instead they shatter... Cato? Over a "confirmed" lookout? No way. And they kill Gaia, who seems to be completely useless instead of the "lookout". I'm not buying this.

43. ISO #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    He already has failed. Let's look at the evidence:

1. Striker has not been the first to claim a single thing that has been supported by anyone.

On day 2 he claimed Twill visited Marvel. She actually visited Cato. Then he claimed I visited Marvel, which was again proved to be incorrect, as I was incapable of visiting anyone. Then he retroactively claims to have seen Twill visit Cato, which doesn't count because Twill already fucking claimed that ie. I could say I'm the fucking lookout and say Twill visit Cato. It's public knowledge. No. gtfo

Then on day 3 he claims to have visited Thresh and he "trusts the remover". That's it. He doesn't give us a name because if he did, then they could (and probably would) deny his claim. Because he actually has no idea who the remover is and just said something vague so no one can disagree with it.

Day 4 (today) he says he saw foxface visit Gaia last night. Gaia denies this. Cato then claims he visited Gaia, which Striker claims not to have seen.

2. Striker always has been present at a house where something happened, even if it makes no sense.

Night one: Striker visits Cato (he claims). Why? Twill visited Cato (I'm guessing) because they had interacted during the day. But why would Striker visit him? Doesn't really make sense.

Night two: He visits Thresh, who conveniently has his weapon removed that night. Again, he managed to witness something happening. Yet he claims nothing.

Night three: Says he visited Gaia, who from any rational standpoint makes absolutely no sense as a lookout target. He posted like 3 times a day and sheep voted. I'm surprised mafia killed him.

3. Striker, the "confirmed lookout" who has not been targeted by scum at all?

He's never claimed a roleblock, never had his weapon shattered, and hasn't been attacked. What kind of mafia just leaves a confirmed town lookout alone? It makes no sense. If they have a roleblock, they might use that on him. If not, they still have a shatter to eliminate his lookout ability, and a kill so they can take him out of the game. Yet instead they shatter... Cato? Over a "confirmed" lookout? No way. And they kill Gaia, who seems to be completely useless instead of the "lookout". I'm not buying this.
    Okay, this has gotten out of hand. Yes, it's true I'm not a "Lookout", but my leads are legit. I am the JOAT, I wanted to pose as a lookout to get my weapon kill after I had used my charges, but obviously this is causing too many issues than it is worth.

The first night. I watched twill visit cato, I softed the claim as part of my gambit in the post right before hoping for a quick "Confirmed" response.

The second night I removed Thresh's weapon. I removed it because he wasn't using and I expected to lose my weapon that night. This action can be confirmed by the writer of the journal article.

The final night I followed foxface. This is why I had no idea cato visited. I can only hope the town remover will remove my now vanilla weapon.

44. ISO #1244

The first night. I watched twill visit cato, I softed the claim as part of my gambit in the post right before hoping for a quick "Confirmed" response.

Okay, we all swallowed that gambit.

The second night I removed Thresh's weapon. I removed it because he wasn't using and I expected to lose my weapon that night. This action can be confirmed by the writer of the journal article.

Okay, For me, I'm fine.

But:
    night 1 Katniss's Throwing Knives were removed and returned to the Cornucopia.
    night 3 Rue's slingshot was removed and returned to the Cornucopia.

Where did these come from?

The final night I followed foxface. This is why I had no idea cato visited. I can only hope the town remover will remove my now vanilla weapon.

Holes:
    1.You basically portraited Foxface as evil, if you pull this gambit Reason?
    2.You could have confirmed Cato's claim as part of the gambit, why not?

Response. Gambit is fine, but push a lynch after defendant made their defense?

I'm still interested in lynch Fox, so I would like you to make up the story.

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Okay, this has gotten out of hand. Yes, it's true I'm not a "Lookout", but my leads are legit. I am the JOAT, I wanted to pose as a lookout to get my weapon kill after I had used my charges, but obviously this is causing too many issues than it is worth.

And why should we believe you? Given that nothing you've said before has been true, why should we trust you now?

Removing thresh's weapon doesn't even make sense. It's two votes, so it's not like you could have prevented him from doing something at night. And all he had to do was pick it up again the next day. That was a complete waste of an action. If you even actually did that, which I doubt.

If you didn't trust foxface, why wouldn't you use a sheriff check on him like Cato said? Then you'd have instant confirmation of whether or not he is scum.

Nice try, but there are still some serious holes in your claim. My vote stays.

48. ISO #1248

Response. Gambit is fine, but push a lynch after defendant made their defense?

I'm still interested in lynch Fox, so I would like you to make up the story.

Okay, we all swallowed that gambit.

Okay, For me, I'm fine.

But:
    night 1 Katniss's Throwing Knives were removed and returned to the Cornucopia.
    night 3 Rue's slingshot was removed and returned to the Cornucopia.

Where did these come from?

The writer of the article. He can confirm he received the feedback his action was unsuccessful. Proving that the remover was done by another player and not the result of bussing as Foxface claims.

Holes:
    1.You basically portraited Foxface as evil, if you pull this gambit Reason?
    She is evil. I had no idea there was another visitor so I assumed, but her bussing claim contradicting with my actions of n2 conclusively prove she is lying.
    2.You could have confirmed Cato's claim as part of the gambit, why not?

I assumed he was testing me, because it's something I would have done. I expected him to retract his visit claim after my response. I was wrong which is why I'm forced to come clean about my role.
    Any further questions?

49. ISO #1249

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    And why should we believe you? Given that nothing you've said before has been true, why should we trust you now?

Removing thresh's weapon doesn't even make sense. It's two votes, so it's not like you could have prevented him from doing something at night. And all he had to do was pick it up again the next day. That was a complete waste of an action. If you even actually did that, which I doubt.

If you didn't trust foxface, why wouldn't you use a sheriff check on him like Cato said? Then you'd have instant confirmation of whether or not he is scum.

Nice try, but there are still some serious holes in your claim. My vote stays.
    The writer of the article can confirm my claims. And as I said I expected my weapon to be destroyed, but apparently a lot of people didn't believe my lookout claim, which is understandable I suppose.

50. ISO #1250

The writer of the article can confirm my claims. And as I said I expected my weapon to be destroyed, but apparently a lot of people didn't believe my lookout claim, which is understandable I suppose.
    The writer of the article can only confirm that they did not remove thresh's weapon themselves. They cannot confirm that you did it, nor can they confirm any of the other things you say.

Furthermore, I still do not believe a JoaT claim from you, because any JoaT with sense would use a sheriff check. It's one of the most powerful abilities in the game. You either confirm someone to lynch, or confirm an ally. And I do not believe that anyone with the power to do that would do something else instead. Especially something as useless as removing Thresh's weapon. Or following someone you don't trust instead of simply sheriff checking them. It doesn't make sense.