M-FM XXII Hunger Games Gamethread - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

hmm if glimmer uses the daykill to take out some scum, i'm willing to not lynch her, but till then i'd rather keep some pressure on her, to make sure she doesn't get away without even killing someone. she's at softlynch+1 that should be fine for now.
    the other votes are still pretty scattered, i suggest we agree on a good target to pressure

2. ISO #652

Thresh still hasn't shown up. I think that we should switch our focus from Glimmer. If she doesn't dayshoot for us, then we can simply lynch her the next day or whatever.

This is actually my first vote, I think his lurkyness warrants some pressure, we're not going anywhere with the current votes.

-vote Thresh

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I will go with my Sis!

-vote Thresh

Katniss, who would you stab? And you, Uncle Jedi?
    Thresh is a fine pressure target, but I don't think a daykill on him is the best option. Who knows, maybe he's just had a really busy end of week/week-end and he just wasn't able to show up (A bit like me; I've been way busy and didn't find much time to post so far; sorry!)

Honestly, I'm not even sure daykilling is a good idea at this point. We're still way early in the game, and Glimmer, if he is indeed the Daykiller, only has one charge. The chances of him successfully hitting a scum with this aren't all that high, and that's implying he isn't scum himself. If anything, we should make sure his weapon isn't shattered without consequences for the bad guys (A lookout on him or whatever).

So, to answer your question, I wouldn't shoot unless we had a confirmed scum.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

imo now that the ability is revealed, it's better to use the shot. there are plenty of scummy targets for sure.
    i don't want to lose the shot and having a lookout on him all the time seems like a waste of lookout which would scum allow to kill and shatter everyone else freely, they just won't shatter the daykill then.
    i agree thresh is a good target for the lynch/pressure, i support this train and when the time comes i will place my vote.
    best targets for daykill are probably striker, clove and gale. the last 2 are imo the ppl who contribute the least. and striker's gambit didn't help at all, i cant even see why he did this and so it's pretty scummy in my eyes.
    i would also include madge and thresh in my daykill list, but madge has autovest and thresh can be lynched.

the ppl i'm pretty sure are town atm: nautilus, twill, rue, primrose

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Flickerman View Post
    First Weapon Draft, cont

Currently Drafting:
    7. Foxface

Has Not Drafted:
    5. Zeno
    8. Striker

Cornucopia:
    1. Axe
    2. Baton
    3. Blowgun
    5. Brick
    10. Knife
    13. Net
    16. Sickle
    20. Sword
    21. Throwing Axe
    23. Trident

Marvel has picked up the Trident randomly.

Madge has picked up the Brick.

Foxface may select a weapon.

---

Striker will be replaced.

1. Abilities will not be reloaded.
    2. No, people aren't informed.
    3. No, death cause won't be revealed.
    4. I cannot answer this.
    5. I cannot answer this.
    6. Yes.
    7. Mafia may use the factional kill and shatter in place of their weapon abilities and vice versa.

No.
    No

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

“You’re not leaving me here alone,” I say. Because if he dies, I’ll never go home, not really. I’ll spend the rest of my life in this arena, trying to think my way out.”

Glimmer (5): The Boy with the Bad Leg, Nautilus, Gaia, Cato, Gale
    Thresh (2): Primrose, Katniss
    Striker (2): Rue, Marvel
    Primrose (1): Madge
    Gale (1): Striker
    Marvel (1): Bonnie
    Twill (1): Clove
    Clove (1): Twill
    Rue (1): Peeta

In the arena, Glimmer brandishes her Dagger and sets her sights on Clove. Glimmer runs up to her with the Dagger outstretched in her hand. Clove, believing herself to be safe with her weapon, is caught off guard immediately. In an attempt to deflect the blood-stained Dagger, Clove throws little capsules which ignite upon impact, but Glimmer dodges all of them quite sufficiently. Clove throws one more capsule of fire, which Glimmer immediately knocks down with her Dagger. The capsule ignites a steady torch, which would be enough to burn Glimmer had she not jumped over the ignition at the exact moment. Glimmer's Dagger quickly slashes the throat of the Career Tribute, leaving her body a mess of blood.

You all hear the cannon a few seconds later.

Clove is dead. Her body will be retrieved from the Arena.
    The Fire weapon has been returned to the Cornucopia.
    Vote count reset. With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to hammer.
    It's also 5 votes to soft lynch.

The Day has been extended by 24 hours. The Day will end at this time.

Thresh is the mayor with 2 votes.
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; February 10th, 2014 at 11:15 PM.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Gaia wonder why havent the host answered him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Flickerman
    Soft Lynching

Soft lynching is half of the "normal" lynch count - if 20 players are alive, it would be 11 players to lynch, and 6 votes on someone is enough to soft lynch them. If a target is at Soft Lynch when the deadline occurs, then the target dies. If multiple targets are at Soft Lynch, the target with the highest amount of votes dies. Ties result in NO LYNCH. Mylo/lylos have no soft lynching.
    /tenchar

38. ISO #688

I'm not feeling so confident in this lynch anymore...
    Glimmer did listen to the day chat instead of hitting whoever he felt like. Also, she hit a lurker who wasn't really FoSing her rather than a vocal Townie.

Gaia moaned once he see the vote get reseted.

Gaia vote Glimmer once again.

-vote Glimmer

Gaia think 1/2 of the players are a better targrt than Clove.

Gaia think this is a completely waste of a shot.
    And then there's Gaia hardcore tunneling. This seems like Mafia vs Town kind of tunnelling. You thought Clove wasn't a good target and knew his life was at risk but you didn't speak up?

I'm trying not to make that mistake. I don't really think Glimmer is a good target because of Gaia

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Finally someone notices that I exist in the game

Gaia catches my eye for being one of those lurker who's doing a very nice job at blending in
    Anyways (insert some filler) I'm just gonna sheep
    -vote Glimmer

Bye now
    And then there's this guy who goes on to call out Gaia, vote and then leave.
    This isn't even a good call out, it sounds like scum distancing each other

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Gaia moaned once he see the vote get reseted.

Gaia vote Glimmer once again.

-vote Glimmer

Gaia think 1/2 of the players are a better targrt than Clove.

Gaia think this is a completely waste of a shot.
    easy to say that with hindsight.
    cato is right, glimmer did exactly what a townie would do and listened to the people. clove was actually a pretty good target. just because of bad luck, it doesn't mean she is scum.

42. ISO #692

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    I'm not feeling so confident in this lynch anymore...
    Glimmer did listen to the day chat instead of hitting whoever he felt like. Also, she hit a lurker who wasn't really FoSing her rather than a vocal Townie.

And then there's Gaia hardcore tunneling. This seems like Mafia vs Town kind of tunnelling. You thought Clove wasn't a good target and knew his life was at risk but you didn't speak up?

I'm trying not to make that mistake. I don't really think Glimmer is a good target because of Gaia
    you make a good point. Gaia is also trying to protect marvel.
    -vote Marvel

43. ISO #693

Glimmer did listen to the town, but that by itself doesn't necessarily make him town. He could just be mafia that knew he would hit a townie. The reason I think he's town is that he claimed to be day killer in the first place AND used it the same day, instead of trying to dangle it in front of us as a reason not to lynch him.

Since I still don't see how his gambit benefitted town, and see at least a couple of ways it could have benefitted scum, I'll place my vote back on Striker.

-vote Striker

However I will gladly switch my vote if someone can either show me a better/scummier target or convince me of Striker's innocence.

44. ISO #694

Teemo thinks this marvel phenomena is ridiculous, Teemo expresses his opinions on the Marvel case.

1) Teemo believes mafia would not destroy vanilla weapons. Teemo believes they would take a chance at destroying a PR weapon and simply use the vanilla player for the kill and shattering.

2) Teemo disbelieves Marvel is lying about his weapon. Teemo understands the first weapon shattered has a backup and believes Marvel to understand that backup is most likely in town hands.

3) Teemo is reading Marvel as town.

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Glimmer did listen to the town, but that by itself doesn't necessarily make him town. He could just be mafia that knew he would hit a townie. The reason I think he's town is that he claimed to be day killer in the first place AND used it the same day, instead of trying to dangle it in front of us as a reason not to lynch him.

Since I still don't see how his gambit benefitted town, and see at least a couple of ways it could have benefitted scum, I'll place my vote back on Striker.

-vote Striker

However I will gladly switch my vote if someone can either show me a better/scummier target or convince me of Striker's innocence.
    Teemo is interested to know how Mafia benefits from his gambit, Teemo ran his gambit because of low risk high reward.

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    i would rather vote the mafia with a weapon but glimmer is fine too.
    -vote Glimmer
    What does this mean?
    Do you know who a Mafia player is and you are deliberately not telling and voting for that person and instead going for a sheep vote?
    Thats incredibly suspicious mate.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

Glimmer is a pretty obvious mafia now. and marvel is his buddy.
    -vote Marvel
    becouse marvel has a weapon.
    i would rather vote the mafia with a weapon but glimmer is fine too.
    -vote Glimmer
    Ooh ok.

Hey Glimmer why did you kill Clove?