User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: vote to kick new player?!?

Quote Originally Posted by arielb View Post
    really good "welcome to mafia".
    maybe instead of doing this, give them a good tutorial?
    It's not about the fact that they are new. It's about the fact that trolls that are banned will be playing on new starter accounts which have been given free access to all custom games now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Yes.

This was put into the game to stop starter accounts lead by banned trolls to ruin games. Its the same principal behind the -report command.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

7. ISO #7

This might damage our public image, which is already quite controversial.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    Unfortunately we see no other way to combat poisonous players who can just get a new free account to by-pass the ban list.
    While I understand there should be a way to combat poisonous players but if there are 2 new players who join a game and only 1 of them is malicious. When you vote -kick, it would also kick the person who is actually a first time player who hasn't done anything wrong (yet). I mean, you can always report the malicious player in-game if he does something wrong.

There is also the combination of a person who is on the -kick list, if that person shows himself in a game with along with a new player who has no connection to the the person on the kick. If you -kick the person on the list, you would also kick the new player cause there is no different command to kick the person on the list, separate from the new player.

Conclusion, make a different command to kick a certain player and not all players that can be kicked.

Also, what happened to the Nuclear option? It that not still in play?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by cattack View Post
    While I understand there should be a way to combat poisonous players but if there are 2 new players who join a game and only 1 of them is malicious. When you vote -kick, it would also kick the person who is actually a first time player who hasn't done anything wrong (yet). I mean, you can always report the malicious player in-game if he does something wrong.

There is also the combination of a person who is on the -kick list, if that person shows himself in a game with along with a new player who has no connection to the the person on the kick. If you -kick the person on the list, you would also kick the new player cause there is no different command to kick the person on the list, separate from the new player.

Conclusion, make a different command to kick a certain player and not all players that can be kicked.

Also, what happened to the Nuclear option? It that not still in play?
    If red and blue are both new players

You can type -vote blue

and it will only kick blue
    Spoiler : Accolades :

11. ISO #11

We need more Gandhi or bronies who use love and tolerance to combat and win.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by The_Animus View Post
    So people who used to be banned can now get a new free account and get around the game knowing who they are. So you add a kick option in game. Question is, how is anyone else supposed to know who they are?
    If a player is a serious offender, chances are they'll get reported fairly quickly if they are not kicked from people who can recognize their behavioral patterns. Chances are if a new player who's intentionally going out of their way to ruin games from right at the start will get popular in pub matches since, at least a few, become regulars for day-to-day matches. The alert goes away pretty quick if the player is a good fella. I believe at 1k points it goes away. 1k is pretty easy to get with all the achievement bonus points and all that.
    Signature done by opps_ur_dead

His skills are unrivaled.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by arielb View Post
    if a player will constantly add new accounts to ruin a mafia game, then excuse me, that's pathetic.
    this will hurt new players as people must say "we dont need noobs" and kick
    I haven't seen a single new player kicked as of yet. Almost everyone ignores the feature, or doesn't care enough to kick. This is here for the public to help prevent assholes from ruining the game. The chance of finding aforementioned asshole is a 1-in-a-100 chance, in my opinion.
    Signature done by opps_ur_dead

His skills are unrivaled.