S-FM 126: HP:The First Wizarding War - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM 126 HP:The First Wizarding War

Placid Platypus had had enough of the schemes of slytheren. As Damus had opened his mouth to tell yet another lie, Placid opened his to say Avada Kadevra

Graveyard:
    Damus_Graves(Antonin Dolohov) - permanently silenced
    Numbertwo(Albus Dumbledore) - hit with the killing curse
    Ika(Dementor) - driven away by the patronus charm
    Nepene(Quirinus Quirrell) - hit with the killing curse
    Powerofdeath(Alice Longbottom) - demented
    Orpz(Boggart) - obliterated
    Citus(Frank the Knight Bus Conductor) - frightened to death
    Azuriae(Voldemort) - killed by louiswill
    louiswill(Minerva McGonagall) - killed by Azuriae

The following wizards are alive:
    1.Pluvialis
    2.visheshk
    3.Placid Platypus
    4.kusco

-The Death Eaters-
    Random Slytherin

-Magical England-
    Severus Snape
    Random House
    Random House

The night ends when everyone sends me a night action
    Spoiler : Accolades :

4. ISO #554

Pluvialis was out looking people with dark mark when one found him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvialis
    As I've said, N1 visheshk Dark Mark, N2 Placid Platypus no mark, N3 nobody but got an innocent report anyway. N4 I'm targeting Placid Platypus again, I dunno, in case of polyjuice last time and cos I got nothin else to do!
    Graveyard:
    Pluvialis(Amelia Bones) - Hit with the deadification jinx
    Damus_Graves(Antonin Dolohov) - permanently silenced
    Numbertwo(Albus Dumbledore) - hit with the killing curse
    Ika(Dementor) - driven away by the patronus charm
    Nepene(Quirinus Quirrell) - hit with the killing curse
    Powerofdeath(Alice Longbottom) - demented
    Orpz(Boggart) - obliterated
    Citus(Frank the Knight Bus Conductor) - frightened to death
    Azuriae(Voldemort) - killed by louiswill
    louiswill(Minerva McGonagall) - killed by Azuriae

The following wizards are alive:
    1.visheshk
    2.Placid Platypus
    3.kusco

-The Death Eaters-
    Random Slytherin

-Magical England-
    Severus Snape
    Random House

2 votes to hammer.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

The last death eater had been cornered. Certain of his guilt, Kusco and Placid Platypus set upon him without even a warning. Two on one, visheshk was easily defeated.

visheshk was Bellatrix lestrange.

It was a bloody war but magical England prevailed above the pure-blood extremists that sought control of it.

I hope you new players enjoyed your first game of forum mafia. This was my first time hosting and I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Gyver; January 24th, 2014 at 02:30 PM.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560
    Pluvialis

How fitting that Bellatrix inherited the Dark Lord's legacy.

Thanks for hosting, Gyver, I was certainly having fun by the end!

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Placid Platypus View Post
    So can Gyver or someone explain to me what actually happened with Damus and Citrus and so on night one? It still doesn't make sense to me.
    That was actually a mistake on my part. Damus was the first to submit an action so I originally altered Citrus's action. Then Aze submitted an action to kill Citrus so I canceled Citrus's action. Then louis submitted an action that saved Citrus's life so I re-enabled citrus's action but forgot about Damus's alter.

I didn't realize I'd made the mistake until 5 hours into the day after Numbertwo had already claimed roleblocked so I let it play and informed Damus that I screwed up his night action.

14. ISO #564

wha....I thought I was the first one...damn those people are fast at submitting.

However, two death eaters targeting one person at night means its their fault majorly.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

-vote Pluvialis
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    out of curiosity. Who was ika trying to kill during night 2?
    n1 azurie, i thought he was a protective based off how he was posting day 1 on how he was so defensive about outing "protectives"

n2 was damus becasue of how bad he was playing and how obviscum he was.

tbh day 2 i seriously thought orpz was a death eater of some sort based off the interactions. it was later when i came back near end day that i saw he was more likly a bogart. It was there that i knew i lost, the next day i had like nothing going, damus was stupid to continusly call me scummy/scum.

It was very obvious that i already was and he only pushed his/my own demise further by doing so. it was obvious how scummy damus was with his so called "lookout" claim when before he said his claim would be an obviscum claim. The next day he comes out and claims detective. it would of nailed that to the wall on damus so hard if i was alive but it was very apparent to not only me, but pod, kusco, and #2 how obvious damus was.

I do admit this was one of my not as good plays/games but it is nowhere near as bad as damus was this game. Damus if you think i am a bad player, you really need to rethink that becaue compartivly right now, that is a bunch of bs.

-vote orpz

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    orpz wins again XD
    You pushed his lynch, and it is the most successful thing you did.

Of course you will vote him, just like vote yourself.

Orpz simply didn't do anything and won.

Orpz knows the best.

Orpz can be the MVD most valuable dead.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by Placid Platypus View Post
    Also louiswill for MVP. If he hadn't perfectly predicted who Voldemort would go for town never would have had a chance.
    In fact it was a lucky shot.

All I knew was citrus is a town, so I aimed at him.

I was going for POD btw...cuz I knew he faked that veteran claim to crack my plan.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 24th, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

37. ISO #587

tbh when i gave up if i could vote myself and make it count i would of. but it doesnt register self voting
    no you didn't, in fact AzuVD was your biggest problem, he is immu to death.

I took out him and you were the biggest winner from night 1.

You could have used Platypus and Pluvias's arguements as topic shield, but you didn't do anything.

You were fished only because Kusco and many others know you too much, and you gave up too fast.

It was okay though, you made the show pretty well.

I especially enjoy the Orpz lynch and the Damus yelling.

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    no you didn't, in fact AzuVD was your biggest problem, he is immu to death.

I took out him and you were the biggest winner from night 1.

You could have used Platypus and Pluvias's arguements as topic shield, but you didn't do anything.

You were fished only because Kusco and many others know you too much, and you gave up too fast.

It was okay though, you made the show pretty well.

I especially enjoy the Orpz lynch and the Damus yelling.
    Well when you have

A] failed night actions
    B] Leading a lynch on neutral when you thought you had something
    C] obvious scum and ppl dont listen and turn on you

its kinda hard to do so. Also i figured damus would of just kept running his mouth that im scummy or stupid shit to make my ideas/plans moot. If damus actauly maybe backed me up instead of going "your bad" defense or tryied to shift it sooner, then maybe. But damus kept pushing it and pushing it to cause his own demise. damus only fuled it further by keep beinging the focus back to me, me deflecting/ignoring damus "your bad" would only look worse on me. He should of been trying to go at someone else and not keep putting me in spotlight. So I decided to go with it and let him deal with his own downfall of his bad play.

he acted like he could of done it on his own, so i decided to let him put it to the test. and look where it ended up. he got too cocky and decide to push his luck, and i decide to punish him for it. If he maybe did a soft defense or tried to shift attention away, then maybe. But he got cocky and wanted to push it, so i said "ok test your luck"

39. ISO #589

You pushed his lynch, and it is the most successful thing you did.

Of course you will vote him, just like vote yourself.

Orpz simply didn't do anything and won.

Orpz knows the best.

Orpz can be the MVD most valuable dead.
    Citrus gave me the win

bussed me so no one suspected Jester and tunneled me
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

40. ISO #590

Well when you have

A] failed night actions
    B] Leading a lynch on neutral when you thought you had something
    C] obvious scum and ppl dont listen and turn on you

its kinda hard to do so. Also i figured damus would of just kept running his mouth that im scummy or stupid shit to make my ideas/plans moot. If damus actauly maybe backed me up instead of going "your bad" defense or tryied to shift it sooner, then maybe. But damus kept pushing it and pushing it to cause his own demise. damus only fuled it further by keep beinging the focus back to me, me deflecting/ignoring damus "your bad" would only look worse on me. He should of been trying to go at someone else and not keep putting me in spotlight. So I decided to go with it and let him deal with his own downfall of his bad play.

he acted like he could of done it on his own, so i decided to let him put it to the test. and look where it ended up. he got too cocky and decide to push his luck, and i decide to punish him for it. If he maybe did a soft defense or tried to shift attention away, then maybe. But he got cocky and wanted to push it, so i said "ok test your luck"
    That's why I blame damus but I don't blame you. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Citrus gave me the win

bussed me so no one suspected Jester and tunneled me
    Poor Citrus.

41. ISO #591

What do you guys think of those 3 new players?

42. ISO #592

Completely incorrect again Ika. Good Job.
    I didn't play well, yes.
    I was scum, yes.
    PoD and Ika were right I was scum, yes.
    They were right for the wrong reasons.
    On Day Two I was scum for delaying and hyper focus.
    When you get found out as scum in two posts on day one you need to relearn the game. (ika)
    Ika is literally bad for giving up for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyver
    You may access night chat here

https://sc2mafiafww.forumotion.com/f1...nant-assembles

username: Cornelius Fudge
    password: bluesky1
    Control Citrus -> Ika
    JSYK what my N1 action was.

43. ISO #593

Echo:When you get found out as scum in two posts on day one you need to relearn the game.

And people throwing accusations everywhere.

Everyone is wrong logical wise.

However, human brain isn't designed to be good at logic anyway...

so people would just all-in....eventually street smart peep still get relevantly right result.

It's both a good and bad news to genius people...

Just like there is a noobtube in some battle games..

Hay damus, what did you think about the new players?
    Last edited by louiswill; January 24th, 2014 at 07:57 PM.

44. ISO #594

I'm not saying I played well. I did play badly. I didn't "get cocky" I didn't "try to do anything by myself."
    I hyper focused on Ika. I read the game as if you hyper focused you weren't gonna be read as scum.
    I wanted to lynch Ika to get a Town Credibility gain. Mafia needed the extra kill and I believed that if I could get him killed fast enough the newer players and Kusco/NumberTwo would back off me a bit more. During this time my teammate was lurking and already found out to be mafia/snape. I wen for the Neutral Killer in the hopes of achieveing what I said earlier. Clearly it was a bad decision but it is one I still went for regardless.
    Sure I could have gone for someone else like Pluv. But he had a read on Vie and could have countered with lynching Vie to see if he is telling the truth.
    I had already tried to exploit the bond between me and Placid so I couldn't go for him.
    I was planning on controlling vie to kill Kusco so I didn't want to risk going after Kusco. (I didn't do that because by the time Ika died we had already lost hard.)

Now I don't know wtf happened N1 but that screwed over my claim, which yes I did mess up a bit. To all my knowledge I fully believed that Citrus targeted Ika as per my own instructions for him to do so.
    Additionally this game fell right in between my own work schedule and that also distracted me. Over half my posts were made from my phone, ehich significantly dampens my reading of the game.

45. ISO #595

What do you guys think of those 3 new players?
    Pluvialis - i didnt get to see too much, but your n1 action was spot on. really i feel like if you had that n1 you should of came out and said it and then we go from there. although your delay of keeping it was a good idea. it was also a nice play to take no actions and then find out you were wtiched. i hope to see more from you

Placid Platypus - you did rather good, there were a few noobish things i noticed but were good noobish question (why ask in pm was one) the reason for that would be is some questions can look very scummy. i am surprised how you kinda pinned orpz as bogart but still shrugged it off.

visheshk - if this was first time scum, i cant blame you for the lurk, its hard to do scum for the first time. i think after a few games you will have more confidence in it

Nepene - did rather well calling me out but the one thing that struck me off would of been "hes ghost" trying to defnd a true neutral like that can be scummy due to how they can switch at any moment, i knew what you were going at, but to me, you kinda beat around the bush for a little too long.

in b4 one or more of these are smerfs

46. ISO #596

Echo:When you get found out as scum in two posts on day one you need to relearn the game.

And people throwing accusations everywhere.

Everyone is wrong logical wise.

However, human brain isn't designed to be good at logic anyway...

so people would just all-in....eventually street smart peep still get relevantly right result.

It both a good and bad news to genius people...

Just like there is a noobtube in some battle games..

Hay damus, what did you think about the new players?
    Vie was heavy lurking which is bad.
    Placid overthought the game a little bit.
    Pulvi played very well.

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Completely incorrect again Ika. Good Job.
    I didn't play well, yes.
    I was scum, yes.
    PoD and Ika were right I was scum, yes.
    They were right for the wrong reasons.
    On Day Two I was scum for delaying and hyper focus.
    When you get found out as scum in two posts on day one you need to relearn the game. (ika)
    Ika is literally bad for giving up for no reason.

JSYK what my N1 action was.
    I already stated my reason, i am not the bad player. if you find it in the first 2 post then good for you. Newer players probally would of not seen it. I have learned the game enough to know where i need to improve. It is not an incetive to relearn it. You think im bad becasue you think you are good compartivly. Yet you admit you did bad this game. Maybe you should look back and take a diffrent approach. You are just thinking too highly of yourself when you compare.

I already stated my reasoning for giving up. If you think its shit thats your view. However they way you played it out was being cocky and using same old tacitcs of aiming at me. I have no intentions of "relearning" what i already know. I work as well yet i make time for my game. You jsut like to use the logic of "player is bad" but maybe you should take into account how i might of acted. You dont seem to comprhend the human spect of it and did not plan for my giving up. Maybe if you had more understanding then you could of planned accordingly.

maybe when you can use some real logic instead of "player is bad" then maybe it would be better. But using that kind of logic only says to me is "im a cocky player who can do it himself"

48. ISO #598

Above are very valuable opinions to new players from two skilled and experienced players.

Give round applaud to their performance and hell to all smurfs.
    /applaud

I think they did well,---btw your two opinions on the new players are somewhat agree to each other...is that the signal of your wisdom levels too?

49. ISO #599

Above are very valuable opinions to new players from two skilled and experienced players.

Give round applaud to their performance and hell to all smurfs.
    /applaud

I think they did well,---btw your two opinions on the new players are somewhat agree to each other...is that the signal of your wisdom levels too?
    how i see it, no player is perfect. with every game you learn.

I learned from my mistakes and try to improve from there. I like to give some feedback to players to help them.

am i a god teir player? by no means
    am i a bad player? i would say not
    i would say i have my stenght and weaknesses for each and i try to learn them and improve on it with each game. picking up what other players use as well.

but when players make post like "player X is bad" it says to me at least "im cocky"
    in fm 20 clem had a post where it was somethign like "my scummyness will keep me alive" i took it as "wanna bet" and killed her for it.

there are times where i see it as WIFOM and will ignore it, but i will attempt to punish players who try like that

i am a player that if another player wants to be cocky in that manner i will punish them to that exetnt if i can. players who think they are bad should instead say "this was bad becasue of X,Y,Z" and offer suggestions post game. I understand if you do it during game as character but it can come back to bite you becasue you are dealing with a human element.

did i give up to early? maybe i did.
    was it wrong? not really, i like to punish people who think like that even if it is playstlye/not being serious becasue it shows to me "cocky player" and if they are going to play like that i want thtem to back it up.
    hate me for it if you like but that is the player i am. arrogant players who act like that to me i will try to set-up to cause a downfall on them if i can

50. ISO #600

I already stated my reason, i am not the bad player. if you find it in the first 2 post then good for you. Newer players probally would of not seen it. I have learned the game enough to know where i need to improve. It is not an incetive to relearn it. You think im bad becasue you think you are good compartivly. Yet you admit you did bad this game. Maybe you should look back and take a diffrent approach. You are just thinking too highly of yourself when you compare.

I already stated my reasoning for giving up. If you think its shit thats your view. However they way you played it out was being cocky and using same old tacitcs of aiming at me. I have no intentions of "relearning" what i already know. I work as well yet i make time for my game. You jsut like to use the logic of "player is bad" but maybe you should take into account how i might of acted. You dont seem to comprhend the human spect of it and did not plan for my giving up. Maybe if you had more understanding then you could of planned accordingly.

maybe when you can use some real logic instead of "player is bad" then maybe it would be better. But using that kind of logic only says to me is "im a cocky player who can do it himself"
    Maybe when you play the fucking game,
    I'll stop calling you bad.
    "Guise I cant (dont) want to win anymore. Kill me plox"
    K ika. K.