my drs visit
Register

User Tag List

Thread: my drs visit

1. ISO #1

my drs visit

you know what fuck medicare because these fucking drs only want the money for the visit but treat you like your fucking sh*t cause of your insurance
    and don't wanna take care of you well guess what the drs office just screwed themselves the way they treated trying to put me on medication yet saying he doesn't have the "shooting gun" to my problems. so when i see this new dr tomorrow who says it very much sounds like im suffering from severe fibro, im so fu*king sueing this guy and no i don't want money id on't think he should be a fu*king dr treating patients like they are coming in for fu*king drugs or treating them like they aren't worth his time....we got drs milking the system and not doing their jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ISO #2

Re: my drs visit

who the fu*k prescribes medication but doesn't even have a diagnosis and wtf are you hooking me up to a heart machine when my whole right side is the problem not the left!

im freaking 23 years old i eat healthy for the most part i don't smoke or do drugs so like wtf is this dr acting like having pain throughout my whole right side to where it keeps me up at night is normal? oh how about the fact that i can't even feel the whole right side of my body right now!

3. ISO #3

i can say that all this talk of doctors charging through the roof, im going to say its because they need to break even, its not to make money. equipment costs money. you want the best care? you need the best stuff to diagnose whats wrong with you. america has the highest standard of care anywhere. if you want to go someplace cheaper thats fine, just know that the quality of care quickly falls off. doctors arent making hundreds of thousands of dollars. surgeons might. but not doctors.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Okay so i made another dr appointment but to a different office. im recording my whole dr visit and uploading it on facebook and youtube. I want everyone in the world to see how the drs at *censored* and associates treat their patients who have medicare. Why should tax payers pay for the disabled if the drs don't want to work on them? They are merely collecting office visit money and trying to put me on heartburn pills when i came into the office for widespread pain.......mostly in my joints i suffer from numbness and insomnia and EXTREME pain. YOU WANNA BE A DR? Do your job or go home.

6. ISO #6

I want some affordable umbrella things for emergency and I will go practice my QiGong.

Viva Health
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #7

i think its more of trial and error thing. like you present symptoms they give you meds if it works great, if not more diagnostics are needed! Like for instance, i presented symptoms of stomach ulcers, my doctors gave me some meds and they worked! It saved me from having to get an endoscopy. Its just what doctors do! Unless its dire you won't be treated the same. Like a pregnant woman is treated with a lot more importance than a regular woman to doctors because things are so much more risky! Also, so many people go into doctors presenting symptoms to specifically get meds, so can you really blame them! I've been treated that way with doctors when getting benzos. Don't take it personally.

i<3cryptonic

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

lol sounds like my recent DR. Visit, only they said "do you want a perscription to Tyenol?? I was like..........TYENOL??? Why would I need a perscription for that.....

On a serious note, I don't want to take a perscription for pain forever. I want them to find out what is causing the pain! It's like : you have a...say dirty couch... cover it up with a blanket when guests come over cause you dont want to get the stains out w/e well... the couch might not get worse, covering up can be worse for health and the problem won't go away by covering it up.....