Jester caused heart attacking
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Jester caused heart attacking

Jester visiting causing target enter next heart attacking phrase immediately(but not death).
    (speedy up the possible heart attacking)

The ability doesn't cause death directly, but accelerate the heart beating.
    Healthy n' OK--(4 minutes)>heart fluttering
    ->(6minutes)->K.O

\\\\\\ is the phrase that jester can affect.
    /////////// is the phrase remain the same.

The most important: Jester is the most interested in voting among all roles. It should be able to fish out fake afkers causing a rally.

"Brb 10 minutes, taking a dump."
    Jester visit
    "WTF i'm dead in 6 minutes?!"
    Jester : Yea baby, skip the vote, but you can't skip death! LYNCH ME NEXT TIME BEFORE YOUR DUMP REMEMBER !

Pro: Jester players now have the motivation to patrol and sweep afkers for us, free men power.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentios View Post
    Yeah but still if jester is not a fixed role no jester use annoy , it reveals to town that there is a jester and unless gf see it and act like jester it is very bad for jester esp if there is a jailor.

I vote up this actualy with two minor and two different setting.

Option one- Make it a hidden passive to not confuse noobs, make it a small buff.

Option two- Make it a secondary win condition for jester like exe(like a fail exe turns into jester), make it a big buff being afk for 24 hours kills you(before or after the annoy not sure which one makes sense) . Also to make jester not an easy role ,he needs to survive if he do the secondary objective.

This will also will make people pay more attention to a game they join. Many of players including me sometimes just joining a mafia game and cleaning their room at the same time or alt-tabing while playing.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 15th, 2014 at 01:57 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Jester caused heart attacking

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Jester is ment to be neutral and non-killing, doing that easily makes it an sk who can bypass immunities
    If you don't mind reread, please. I just re edited for easier reading.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 15th, 2014 at 12:09 AM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Everyone has killing potential because everyone can vote or verbally manipulate other killing roles to kill their target.

The core of jester playing will not change as you thought,

especially afk kill is dogable by click any button.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 15th, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Everyone has killing potential because everyone can vote or verbally manipulate other killing roles to kill their target.

The core of jester playing will not change as you thought,

especially afk kill is dogable by click any button.
    No you are, a jester is only ment to annoy or be tracked to kill, that's why it existed. By doing so you are changing the core of it. My vote is no on this

7. ISO #7

show me how do you kill and how does it affect your jester play then?

An easy example will do, otherwise you should rethink.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 15th, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    He means the reason the jester can visit is so that the detective or lookout can catch them "red-handed" visiting the person who died that night, thereby 'proving' that the jester is the kill role who took them out. Or at least cast significant suspicion on them.
    Yeah but still if jester is not a fixed role no jester use annoy , it reveals to town that there is a jester and unless gf see it and act like jester it is very bad for jester esp if there is a jailor.

I vote up this actualy with two minor and two different setting.

Option one- Make it a hidden passive to not confuse noobs, make it a small buff.

Option two- Make it a secondary win condition for jester like exe(like a fail exe turns into jester), make it a big buff being afk for 24 hours kills you(before or after the annoy not sure which one makes sense) . Also to make jester not an easy role ,he needs to survive if he do the secondary objective.

This will also will make people pay more attention to a game they join. Many of players including me sometimes just joining a mafia game and cleaning their room at the same time or alt-tabing while playing.