User Tag List

1. ISO #1

EJL: 1-S2-1-5028684 Branden 1-S2-1-1238022

Account Name: EJL
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5028684
    In-Game Name: Serge the Short

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing AND Instigating Leave-Train

Your Account Name: Snubblez
    Summary: Before the game started, he wanted host privileges, upon knowing the game was starting, he instigated a leave train (although he didn't leave and participated for the remainder of the game).

The game throwing occurs when I (doctor) healed him at night 2 (9.2. Following that night, I PM'ed him that I was the one who healed him that night, 13 claimed sheriff earlier and 4 PM'ed himself as survivor (which clearly outs himself as the guilty one as the last any random is a killing role).

I told 2 not to game throw while I was on trial, I also told him the game could be won if sheriff could check me the following night so that town would already have a secured win. However he proceeded in asking the town to lynch me with no known fact.

Upon being lynched, he proceeds to say that he was AFK and forgot and left the game, this clearly shows a game that could have been won, was lost due to this player.

evidence #1.jpgEvidence #2.jpgevidence #3.jpgEvidence #4.jpgEvidence #5.jpg

Game Thrower 2.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Kaine; January 12th, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Corrected Title

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: EJL: 1-S2-1-5028684

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Account: [PoLC] EJL 1-S2-1-5028684 -- CORRECT

Players Added to Report
    Branden 1-S2-1-1238022 -- CORRECT
    Helped to cause a leave train by saying "leave train" after one player had left the game.

Respective Hotkeys
    Ctrl+3

Review
    PLAYER: EJL Causes leave train by saying "CHOO CHOO" after one player leaves.
    D1: Receives role of CRIER in position #2; Tells everyone he's crier and says to PM him roles
    N1: Writes that they should lynch #12, this is based on no received information
    D2: #13 claims sheriff, said #12 was SK; Lynched #12 (SK)
    N2: N/A - Attacked and healed
    D3: Has town vote up #14; the problem with this is that he knew someone saved him, and #14 was the only person claiming DOCTOR out of the four remaining players; #14 (Doctor) lynched

Summary: I'm putting up EJL for leave train, but he did NOT intentionally game throw. If you watch the replay, you'll notice that before voting guilty, he says "WAIT WAIT WAIT," because he wasn't sure. Then he said go ahead. #14, after a guilty vote, tells him he was attacked and healed (he didn't mention that he saved his life previous to this moment), then EJL opens his chat log and double checks it, then realizes his error. He went afk during the night and didn't bother to check and see what happened. It was a really stupid move on his part, and I would be ticked if someone did that to me, but he did not intentionally game-throw.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses
    EJL: Leave Train x1
    Branden: Leave Train x1

Previous Offenses
    N/A

Recommended Action
    EJL: Watchlist x2 [PoLC] is another clan I've seen reported numerous times lately for skyping and griefing. They've been causing trouble. I'd like to recommend we bypass the On-Hold First Offense rule concerning anyone linked to their group.
    Branden: On-Hold [First Offense]

Addition Notes
    Thank you for your report. It helps us to keep the community cleaned up.

4. ISO #4