{KickVote List} Gamethrowers and grievers: Tychus, Coyote, Dudicus,
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Gamethrowers and grievers: Tychus, Coyote, Dudicus,

Account Name: Tychus
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-993616
    In-Game Name: 1- LIETENANT IS GAY
    Summary: Variety of people game throwing because of the name I chose, and admitting it in game.
    Jailed and executed me n1 for being a donor and said he would every night and every game he sees me in. Continued to talk shit to me even while dead "stfu donor nigger kill yourself" "Im going to kill you every single fucking game ever" "tell them i called you a nigger"-when I mentioned reporting.
    File:
    Troll report.SC2Replay

Account Name:Coyote
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1131788
    In-Game Name: Otello Cage
    Summary:
    Otello Cage- As a confirmed mason, I told him (the vigi) to shoot someone we suspected as being triad or we will lynch him for not proving he is vigi, so he shoots me the next night saying he doesn't take shit from anyone.
    File:
    gamethrowing coyote.SC2Replay
    Account Name: Dudicus
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2220041
    In-Game Name: ,
    Summary: Marshall, messaged him leads as soon as he revealed, lynched me and the other Hodor because he didn't like Hodors, regardless of everything we messaged him, and immediately left game after the lynches.
    File: gamethrowing marshall.SC2Replay

My account name: Hodor
    Last edited by kyle1234513; January 8th, 2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: rearanged the replays to match the individual reports.

2. ISO #2

Re: Gamethrowers and grievers: Tychus, Coyote, Dudicus,

This is the review of the “gamethrowing marshall" replay
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Dudicus Correct. 1-S2-1-2220041

Respective Hotkeys
    Dudicus - 6

After the Review

night 1 he writes a last will “D1 - role given, D2 - Troll, D3 - dead"

day 2 the marshall reveals and then says “TIME TO TROLL” he then lynches 2 players based on their names which contain HODOR. saying over and over how much he hates HODOR. once these players are lynched he immediately quits the game.

Players Added to Report
    None

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, in favor of the triads, he trolled hard and abused his power to lynch 2 townies.

Previous Offenses
    Dudicus - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2220041 - kickvote x2 for gamethrowing

Player Offenses
    Dudicus - Griefing

Recommended Action
    Dudicus - kickvote x4
    Last edited by kyle1234513; January 8th, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

3. ISO #3

this is the review of the "gamethrowing coyote" replay
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Coyote Correct. 1-S2-1-1131788

Respective Hotkeys
    Coyote - ctrl +6
    MurDerClaN - E

After the Review

Coyote gets vigilante, day 3 he reveals that he is vigilante. he gets several pm’s asking him who to shoot.

night 3 he shoots 11 the confirmed mason over any of the other suspect players.

day 4 he says he was glad to see him dead and that he didnt want to take orders from anyone.

night 4 he shoots player 8. 8 was a forger. Coyote also dies this night.

day 5 the town wins.

Players Added to Report
    MurDerClaN - 1-S2-1-2135546

Yes in favor of the town. as a reminder gamethrowing is playing to lose the game. since the vigilante then goes and shoots a scum role its contradictive of gamethrowing. and since town still won i dont see this as gamethrowing.

however MurDerClaN’s suicide on the final night caused the triad to lose a guaranteed win for the triad. triad would have won the 1v1 tie but because of his suicide he gave town the win. but seeing as how he did tell the only other triad member he was doing it, and then the forger said “go ahead i dont care” “do it”, this isnt gamethrowing on his part.

Previous Offenses
    MurDerClaN - None
    Coyote - None

Player Offenses
    Coyote - None
    MurDerClaN - None

Recommended Action
    Coyote - Ignore
    MurDerClaN - Ignore
    Last edited by kyle1234513; January 8th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

4. ISO #4

this is the review of the "troll report" replay
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Tychus Correct. 1-S2-1-993616

Respective Hotkeys
    Tychus - 8

After the Review
    day 1 he gets jailor, he decides to jail 4(Hodor) night 1.

night 1 Tychus asks for his role. hodor says he is a jailor. this is always suspicious, jailor jailing another jailor. once hodor said he was jailor Tychus decided to execute him. after another 10 seconds he starts to insult him. calling him a faggot donor with caps lock on.

the reason this isnt griefing is because of 3 things, the first is the timing, he had already decided to execute at 20seconds. and then said those things with less than 5seconds remaining.
    second is because this is only a one time thing, if there were more incidents of him targeting you on night 1 we would be more inclined to catch him on griefing.
    third is because executing a jailor claim is somewhat justified, its a high risk high reward, could catch an interrogator or maybe kill of a jailor. in this case it happened to be a jailor.

tychus ss.jpg

Players Added to Report
    None

Too early to tell. his actions took place night one. but triad won the game.

Previous Offenses
    Tychus - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=993616 - point ban

Player Offenses
    Tychus - Trolling

Recommended Action
    Tychus - Ignore
    Last edited by kyle1234513; January 8th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

5. ISO #5