Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: Fragsby's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!

In Fire Red, my first Nuzlocke, my Wartortle, Paladin, also died young - to lvl 29 Dugtrio in Diglett's Cave. So basically saying in few words - shit happens, and you have to live with it. So now you too, should understand the pure terror that is Pokemon Nuzlocke.

What are you so flustered for anyway? You have played Mafia so many times, and people just die there left and right. But when the same thing happens to a Pokemon, you can't bat an eye anymore? It's as if you don't care when people die around but deeply weep when your "pet" dies. People are so twisted sometimes.

Also, I'm not sure if I should do that, but Citrus send me a PM yesterday:

Hey there!

I have some bad news and some good news.

Bad news - you've been drawn by Lottery as Tribute for Hunger Games XXI.

But the good news is that the revolution is underfoot, and you stand a fighting chance at surviving AND turning the tables on the Capital!

That is, if you're not an undercover agent from the Capital seeking to undercut the Revolution before it can even begin.

Vote Hunger Games for M-FM XXI and test your luck against other Tributes from around the country. The future fate of Panem may very well rest in your hands.

*We will be offering guaranteed spots to anyone who votes for Hunger Games, barring blatant gamethrows/cheating in major FM games or anything of that nature.

tl;dr: Vote Hunger Games for M-FM
    Is it fair to call it diving vengeance? I had no intentions of letting Citrus die, but if you look at my team composition after Morty, then you should see that I could not switch into anything else except for Clementine and Apache. So yeah, for now I'll call that death as a divine vengeance. And a divine guidance that also allowed Apache to score a revenge kill.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    In Fire Red, my first Nuzlocke, my Wartortle, Paladin, also died young - to lvl 29 Dugtrio in Diglett's Cave. So basically saying in few words - shit happens, and you have to live with it. So now you too, should understand the pure terror that is Pokemon Nuzlocke.
    Except now I can't. *tear*

Yeah I did Nuzlocke once, it's fun but heartbreaking when someone gets 1-shot when you least expect it

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Noooooooo. Fragos- y u take me out of your party?!

Oh, and Citrus- Sorry you died, bro. That blows. I miss you already, dude.

Name your Crobat after me plox.
    I am probs gonna breed a pokemon specifically for it as my starter and release the starter I get.

12. ISO #62

Noooooooo. Fragos- y u take me out of your party?!
    Hmm, wasn't it you who once said "don't let me die"? Or you wanted to say "I want to fight" like Citrus did?

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

[SPOILER=My Adventure Journal]
    • I returned back to Day-Care and they told me that Apache and Elixir were holding an Egg! However, I decided to keep the Egg in hands of Day-Care Man. I withdrew Apache in my party to replace Gerik and taught him the expensive TM Thunder.
    • Now I can use Surf to reach other areas. I chose a pool of water near the Day-Care and surfed around until I runned into three female Ace Trainers.
    • The first two girls challenged me to a double battle. They used only Water-type Pokemon and I defeated then with combination of Citrus and Ika.
    • The third girl had a weak Shellder and a whooping lvl 28 Cloyster! Before Citrus could react, that Cloyster fired an Aurora Beam, killing Citrus in one hit! I send out Apache for delivering revenge! Apache one-shotted Cloyster with Thunder, who only tried to Protect itself. But what's done is already done... now I had to give out my final fareweel to Citrus, a brave Bayleef, who only wanted to fight more and more...
      Spoiler : Farewell Citrus :

Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

15. ISO #65

Hmm, wasn't it you who once said "don't let me die"? Or you wanted to say "I want to fight" like Citrus did?
    Well, I'd rather not die. But I still want to fight! Especially since I'm 3 levels away from evolving into a graveler. Look at how much ass I kicked against falkner. Now just imagine what I could do as a graveler. Or perhaps one day, a golem. Though I'm not sure what the nuzlocke rule on trading is, so maybe I'd have to remain a graveler.

Quote Originally Posted by Creedkingsx View Post
    I am probs gonna breed a pokemon specifically for it as my starter and release the starter I get.
    You can do that? I thought you had to use what you could get in the run for it to be considered nuzlocke.

16. ISO #66

There are never too many Pokemon in the world, and my next update just proves that! As usual, read journal first, then team roster afterwards. Some of you might enjoy this update!

Spoiler : My Adventure Journal :

• I surfed over the seas on my Orpzola battling various swimmers and wild Pokemon. On what you might call Route 41 I encountered a wild female Tentacool, caught and named her Fatalis.
    • I arrived in Cianwood City and acquired nessesary medicine there - a SecretPotion!
    • During my training in the seas, NoctiZ stumbled on a strong lvl 25 Tentacruel. While battling the big squid, NoctiZ was hit by a critical Bubblebeam and feel down with a swoop! Another Pokemon lost...
    • I deciced to replace deceased NoctiZ with TwentyTwo on a temprorary basis and spent a little time training it.
    • North of Cianwood City, I encountered Sucuine. It quickly fled, but Eusine appeared afterwards and challenged me to a battle! I chose to record my battle video, and... Watch the rest for yourself! Featuted Pokemon: Clementine, Bunny.
      Spoiler : Vs Eusine :
    • I trained Apache extensively until she evolved into Ampharos!
    • While skimming the seas, I decided to deliver the SecretPotion to Jasmine, and she cured her Ampharos with it. Shortly after that, Baoba called me and said the the Safari Zone is ready! How convenient, I could always catch even more Pokemon for reserve team.
    • The road to Safari Zone was not easy - I had two tought double battles - one against Electabuzz and Magmar, and another against Cloyster and Onix, with Ika in the front! Thanks to my quick wits, I managed to defeat then by switching into approiate counters.
    • On Route 48 just before the Safari Zone I caught a wild Gloom and named him AppleyNO.
    • I entered the Safari Zone and checked various areas. I encountered Clefairy in one patch of grass, but she fled away. In another area I encountered a wild Gastly. The Safari Ball caught her and I named her DkRevenant.
    • On my way back to Cianwood City I climbed down the cliff and threw in my Good Rod. To my surpise the fishing rod hooked a wild Chinchou! I named him DarksLight, as shortened from "TheDarkestLight".
    • Finally, inside the Cliff Cave, I stubled into a wild Kingler! I quickly caught him with Heavy Ball and gave him a proper nickname - Admiral!

Spoiler : My Pokemon Team :
    Clementine - lvl 28 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw.
    Ika - lvl 27 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Plybeam, Sleep Powder, Whirlwind.
    Bunny - lvl 26 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Double Kick. Held item - Shell Bell. Ability - Rivalry.
    Apache - lvl 30 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Moves: Headbutt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    Orpzola - lvl 26 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance. Moves: Surf, Rock Blast, Recover, Strength. Ability - Natural Cure.

As you have noticed, the sixth Pokemon slot is free for now. What will be your suggestion on my sixth Pokemon?

Reserved Pokemon in the box:

MintBerry - lvl 3 Pidgey (female). Mild nature. Likes to relax.

Rocshi - lvl 4 Ratatta(male). Bashful nature. Somewhat vain.
    Tonex - lvl 1 Togepi (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered.
    Deantwo - lvl 6 Paras (male). Jolly nature. Likes to relax.
    TwentyTwo - lvl 23 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits .
    Poriomania - lvl 19 Beedrill (female). Relaxed nature. Somewhat vain.

Kusco - lvl 15+ Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.
    Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Gerik - lvl 22 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits.
    Elixir - lvl 18+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Chane - lvl 17 Hoothoot (female). Hasty nature. Somewhat vain. Ability - Keen Eye.
    Fatalis - lvl 22 Tentacool (female). Bold nature. Likes to thrash about. Abilty - Clear Body
    AppleyNO - lvl 24 Gloom (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered.

DkRevenant - lvl 15 Gastly (female). Hardy nature. Likes to relax.

DarksLight - lvl 20 Chinchou (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb

Admiral - lvl 22 Kingler (male). Lonely nature. Proud of its power.

Rest in Peace:

Citrus - lvl 23 Bayleef (male). Adamant nature. Once liked to fight...
    NoctiZ - lvl 26 Golbat (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant until the end...

In my next update, I will most likely have to fight against the fifth Gym Leader, Chuck. I would glagly accept your thoughts on my team's current arrangement and maybe even put it into consideration. After all, I made this Nuzlocke specifically for you, aren't I, hmm?
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:43 PM.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

You can do that? I thought you had to use what you could get in the run for it to be considered nuzlocke.
    I mean, I'll stick to most traditional rules, I just don't want to use any of the starters cause the only worth my time is froakie and that's only with his special ability. Which is impossible to get off the bat. xD

19. ISO #69

I mean, I'll stick to most traditional rules, I just don't want to use any of the starters cause the only worth my time is froakie and that's only with his special ability. Which is impossible to get off the bat. xD
    All or nothing, bro. If you cheat, it isn't nuzlocke.

In my next update, I will most likely have to fight against the fifth Gym Leader, Chuck. I would glagly accept your thoughts on my team's current arrangement and maybe even put it into consideration.
    PUT ME IN, COACH!

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    playing pokemon x/y is basically like cheating
    Never do Squirtle -> Blastoise, it'll reape everything in it's path mercilessly.
    I'm amused how it gives you everything free. Fliers, swimmers, secondary starter, quint starter, random normal, fairy, forced legendary, etc...

Edit: I actually speedrun the game and it's the best choice with Blastoise if you give it the correct moves, the only issues it'll have is lightning types but there's early items that'll help against it. Exp Share = No grinding, backup strats, which also essentially ruin the whole Nuzlocke challenge in grinding.
    Last edited by RLVG; January 15th, 2014 at 02:34 PM.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Never do Squirtle -> Blastoise, it'll reape everything in it's path mercilessly.
    I'm amused how it gives you everything free. Fliers, swimmers, secondary starter, quint starter, random normal, fairy, forced legendary, etc...

Edit: I actually speedrun the game and it's the best choice with Blastoise if you give it the correct moves, the only issues it'll have is lightning types but there's early items that'll help against it. Exp Share = No grinding, backup strats, which also essentially ruin the whole Nuzlocke challenge in grinding.
    I know... You get to the first gym and have a pokemon of every element already lol

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

All or nothing, bro. If you cheat, it isn't nuzlocke.
    Nuzlocke says nothing about your starter.

PUT ME IN, COACH!
    Bad idea because Brawley is a fighting Gym.
    You are rock.
    Fighting fucks rocks.

Suggestions for Brawley: Fearow because flying. Nidoqueen will do work. Ghastly is immune to fighting, just evolving would be a good idea. Ampharos is fine. Butterfree is 4x resistance.
    Last edited by creedkingsx; January 15th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

26. ISO #76

Nuzlocke says nothing about your starter.

Bad idea because Brawley is a fighting Gym.
    You are rock.
    Fighting fucks rocks.

Suggestions for Brawley: Fearow because flying. Nidoqueen will do work. Ghastly is immune to fighting, just evolving would be a good idea. Ampharos is fine. Butterfree is 4x resistance.
    But breeding one would require you to trade it to your nuzlocke file, and according to this, you're not supposed to trade, except perhaps to evolve pokemon who require it.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Especially since I'm 3 levels away from evolving into a graveler.
    Now just imagine what I could do as a graveler.
    Or perhaps one day, a golem.
    PUT ME IN, COACH!
    Look at the death flags.

29. ISO #79

Hmm, Gerik and Creed, maybe you should move you own discussion somewhere else next time?

As for Creed's suggestions I'll probably accept then, but you spelled the wrong name of Gym Leader. This is not Hoenn, it's Johto.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Time for the results of my training to be pulled off! We are going to challenge Gym Leader Chuck! Can I make through Cianwood Cym unharmed or I'll have to make some sacrifices? Only open my team roster after you have watched this video! Featured Pokemon: TwentyTwo, Ika, AppleyNO, Apache.

Clementine - lvl 28 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw.
    Ika - lvl 29 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Plybeam, Sleep Powder, Silver Wind.
    Bunny - lvl 27 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Double Kick. Ability - Rivalry.
    Apache - lvl 31 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Moves: Focus Blast, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    AppleyNO - lvl 27 Gloom (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    TwentyTwo - lvl 28 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Aerial Ace, Pursuit, Leer, Mirror Move

Kusco - lvl 25 Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.

Gerik - lvl 22+ Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hi
    ts. Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Elixir - lvl 25+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Chane - lvl 17 Hoothoot (female). Hasty nature. Somewhat vain. Ability - Keen Eye.
    Orpzola - lvl 26 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance. Ability - Natural Cure.
    Fatalis - lvl 22 Tentacool (female). Bold nature. Likes to thrash about. Abilty - Clear Body

DarksLight - lvl 20 Chinchou (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb

Rest in Peace:

Sigh, I never really liked that guy... Real Chuck Norris is much better than him anyway... Well, in my next update, I'll quickly follow to the fight against the next Gym Leader, Jasmine!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

What's up, everyone? I'm going to challenge Jasmine, and this is the time for another one of my Pokemon to take the spotlight! Maybe I'm taking a big risk, challenging her right after Chuck, but... at least I have some confidence this time, and I believe in my Pokemon... Featured Pokemon: Bunny.

Spoiler : Vs Jasmine :

Ika - lvl 29 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Plybeam, Sleep Powder, Silver Wind.
    Bunny - lvl 29 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Double Kick. Ability - Rivalry.
    Apache - lvl 31 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Moves: Focus Blast, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    AppleyNO - lvl 27 Gloom (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    TwentyTwo - lvl 28 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Aerial Ace, Pursuit, Fly, Mirror Move

Gerik - lvl 22+ Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hi
    ts. Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Elixir - lvl 25+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Orpzola - lvl 26 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance. Ability - Natural Cure.

Rest in Peace:

Last time I've had only minor update, but on this weekend, journal updates will be major next time! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    I'm thinking of doing my own Nuzlocke! Fragos, how do you make the videos and post them?
    I'm using my built-in Desmume recorder.

42. ISO #92

Our adventure continues as we catch even more Pokemon on our way as we are facing many different trials and obstacles!

• I spent a little time training AppleyNO whice scouting Mt. Mortar for various items
    • On Route 43 (just before the Lake of Rage) I caught a wild Girafarig and named her 42shadow42
    • Inside the lake of Rage I sent out AppleyNO to face off against the famed red Gyarados. Afterr pulling it to sleep I eventually caught him with a Heavy Ball. Kurt's Pokeballs are so awesome! I nicknamed my shiny Gyarados after Ganondorf!
    • In nothern part of Lake of Rage I picked up the Choice Specs!
    • Now Ganondorf is in my team in place of Orpzola. I scouted various caves and other areas for items using Surf while battling wild Pokemon and hidden trainers.
    • In the hidden patch of grass inside Ruins of Alph I encountered a wild Natu, but it teleported away before I could put it to sleep.
    • I traded the Red Scale from my Gyarados to Mr. Pokemon, who gave me an Exp. Share in return.
    • I returted to Pokeathlon Dome and participated in the vaious event all over again. Eventually I accumulated enough Athlete Points to purchase a Leaf Stone, which was then used to evolve AppleyNO into Vileplume!
    • I met Lance inside the Rocket Hideout and together we eventually managed to defeat Team Rocket without any serious trouble. Like really, there were pushover compared to my team as they are now! We finished it off with a double battle featuring red Ganondorf and Lance's Dragonite.
    • While dealing with Electrodes to disable the generator, I caught one of then and named it powerdeath.
    • Finally, I entered inside Mahogany Gym to challenge Pryce. Here is another gym battle video, which you should watch befoe opening the team roster. Featured Pokemon: Clementine, Ganondorf, Apache.

Spoiler : Vs Pryce :

Clementine - lvl 33 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw.
    Ika - lvl 31 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Tailwind, Psybeam, Sleep Powder, Silver Wind.
    Bunny - lvl 31 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Double Kick. Ability - Rivalry.
    Apache - lvl 32 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Moves: Focus Blast, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    AppleyNO - lvl 30 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 33 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Moves: Surf, Bite, Ice Fang, Strength.

Gerik - lvl 25 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hi
    ts.
    Elixir - lvl 26+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

DarksLight - lvl 20+ Chinchou (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb. Currently inside the Day-Care.

TwentyTwo - lvl 28 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits.
    42shadow42 - lvl 15 Girafarig (female). Mild nature. Somewhat vain.
    powerdeath - lvl 23 Electorde (gemderless). Rash nature. Mischievous.

Rest in Peace:

In the next update, we are going to liberate the Goldenrod Radio Tower from Team Rocket! Assuming everyone can make it safely through...
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Time to liberate the Radio Tower! I'm getting myself tired from those Team Rocket tunes in my Pokegear, so we'll busting in! Well, because we failed to sneak in the first place...

• I taught Whirlpool to Fatalis and Flash to powerdeath and took then with me for a while - to explore Whirl Islands. Picked up a few items and caught a female Horsea there. I gave her nickname - Hyprsniper.
    • Now it's time to infilatrate the Radio Tower. Stupid Rockets thought I am a new recruit so they gave me a Team Rocket uniform. But just as I tried to sneak in, Silver appears and blew my cover out! I have no choice but to clim the tower using brute force of my Pokemon!
    • Executive Petrel dared to disguise himself as thr Radio Director! He then challenged my to a battle with 5 Koffing and one Weezing. The catch? They all know Selfdestrust!
    • After defeating Petrel, I used the Basement Key to go deeper in Goldenrod Underground. Before I could proceed further, Silver appeared again and challenged me to another battle!
    • Eventually I managed to rescue to Director and use the next key to get to the top of Radio Tower. But before that I want to the store and suprisingly received interesing gift from the delivery man - the covetous Choice Scarf!
    • The last three Team Rocket Executives - Proton, Arianna and Archer - are not going to allow me to end it in an easy way! The video below will tell you the rest of the story! Featured Pokemon: Clementine, Bunny, Ika, Apache, Ganondorf.
      Spoiler : Vs Team Rocket :
    • Finally I managed to defeat all three of then and the radio can now work again! The Director gave me a Rainbow Wing as a reward. The long battle with Team Rocket finally came to an end..
    • I returned to the Day Care and noticed that Elixir has grown up very well. So I decided to put him in my party and how start to think in what he should evolve to...

Clementine - lvl 35 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw.
    Bunny - lvl 34 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Fire Blast.
    Apache - lvl 36 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Ability - Static. Moves: Focus Blast, Discharge, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    AppleyNO - lvl 34 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Ability - Chlorophyll. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 35 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Surf, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Strength.
    Elixir - lvl 31 Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Adaptability. Moves: Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite

Gerik - lvl 25 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hi
    ts.
    Chane - lvl 17 Hoothoot (female). Hasty nature. Somewhat vain.
    Orpzola - lvl 26 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance.
    Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Fatalis - lvl 22 Tentacool (female). Bold nature. Likes to thrash about.

DarksLight - lvl 20+ Chinchou (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Currently inside the Day-Care.

TwentyTwo - lvl 28 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits.
    42shadow42 - lvl 15 Girafarig (female). Mild nature. Somewhat vain.
    powerdeath - lvl 23 Electorde (gemderless). Rash nature. Mischievous.

Hyprsniper - lvl 19 Horsea (female). Calm nature. Likes to thrash about.

Rest in Peace:

Ika - lvl 34 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Was he always that stubborn?..

So, just as I said before, I'm totally considering using Elixir (my Eevee) in the future. That's why he was in the Day-Care all time, right? I already gave myself a thought about its evolution, but what do you think about it? Post your own thoughts. Until then, I'll see you in the next update, guys!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:48 PM.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

You might want to consider swapping some pokemon around, Fragos. Just looking at your current team, you've got a bit of redundancy. Two normal types and two poison types. Granted, Eevee can evolve into a different type, so that's not a big deal if you evolve it, but the two poison types might be a bit much, especially since poison is a pretty weak type in all the games before the current gen where it's at least somewhat useful for countering Fairy types.

50. ISO #100