S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1831
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    pesonally i would liek to hear tonex caroll to blazer and blazer doesnt take anyone. becasue if blazer does chose someone it will have us runnin anohter circle. blazer can win loverless and i can still try to find someone. the only problem is that i feel like its hiding among citizen and with plausable miller existance.....
    Well, we don't know who the Miller is, but I'd like to see that 3/4th chance of being Town.

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    About Blazer - wants to win, but if we'll lynch regardless then Blazer would have to pick the Faction to grief for to have a fractional chance of winning.
    Best option from that, would be the Mafia since Blazer believes there's 2 mafia. Lynch Blazer = 1 Maf left = That one guy delaying the game trying to win.
    If Blazer does pick Town and we'll lynch, then... It'll be 2v2 without a lucky doctor heal or some shit, too high stakes - so leaning towards Mafia anyway.

See my logic here? Lynch neutrals first.
    he could just never chose as well

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

he claimed cit thinking he was a galla but is confirmed not to be.

sigh, looking it over i have figured that we lynching apple is bet corse of action. this will force them to kill cirtus if hes doc

-vote appleno

im not going to check cirtus becasue if he dies it will waste my night action. if hes a alive it comes down to my feedback

pesonally i would liek to hear tonex caroll to blazer and blazer doesnt take anyone. becasue if blazer does chose someone it will have us runnin anohter circle. blazer can win loverless and i can still try to find someone. the only problem is that i feel like its hiding among citizen and with plausable miller existance.....
    I don't see why I should Carol to Blazer, cuz as RLVG said, he may join Mafia. The reasoning to kill Appley is plausible, but does not take into account that there still may be 3 Mafia left, 1 original and 2 that got Yakuzaed.

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    I don't see why I should Carol to Blazer, cuz as RLVG said, he may join Mafia. The reasoning to kill Appley is plausible, but does not take into account that there still may be 3 Mafia left, 1 original and 2 that got Yakuzaed.
    well anyone else who gets carroled could be masifo and persofies a fake list that excludes themself.

this is how i see it

lynch apple
    citus (if is indeed doc) heals me
    mafia will be foreced to take a shot at cirtus then

now theres 2 ways this can go, you carol at blazer and he takes no one and still has shot at winning with either faction
    or
    i take no action tonight and you caroll at me and risk blazer lovering

right now its a WIFOM game of the night actions unless....

if oracle takes no action and dies, will it still show the last person it vistied?

ie:last night visits sheriff, next night no action and dies/lymched, sheriff still shows?

if this is yes we can carol kusco

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

pwersonally i would like the carol, this way we can pinpoint it if citus is indeed a doc

me checing will only yeild a town or not

tonex will at least garenteed something.

tonex would you carol to me?
    I'm all for Caroling to someone town, but don't think I should Carol to you, in case Citrus flips Mafioso and shoots you, as then we'd lose both your Sheriff investigation and my Caroling. I'm willing to Carol to Kusco if he still reveals role.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    So he died while dead?
    It's a technicality so everyone knows that the player in question is a rulebreaker. Ofc that only does something when the player has done it several times lol.

I'm back from school but tired as shit and on my phone. Whatever Citrus wants of me will come later. I promise it will be disappointing though. Man, even now I feel like I could go on a rant about creating role lists and having assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    He broke a rule while he was dead.
    No cheating, skyping or gamethrowing
    You must post at least 5 times during 48 hours day.

... It'd be troll to modkill everyone that didn't post even if they were lynched.
    I assume he skyped? I hope it didn't affect the game at all.

16. ISO #1416

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    About Blazer - wants to win, but if we'll lynch regardless then Blazer would have to pick the Faction to grief for to have a fractional chance of winning.
    Best option from that, would be the Mafia since Blazer believes there's 2 mafia. Lynch Blazer = 1 Maf left = That one guy delaying the game trying to win.
    If Blazer does pick Town and we'll lynch, then... It'll be 2v2 without a lucky doctor heal or some shit, too high stakes - so leaning towards Mafia anyway.

See my logic here? Lynch neutrals first.
    Isn't that what I said, except for lynching Blazer?

Why the sudden change, Ika? First you say:
    im only gonna go with kusco or rlvg, pick.
    Then you're all for lynching Appley, which was my fucking plan. That you tried to shoot down.

What are you playing at?

17. ISO #1417

Role list:

Tailor (Frog)
    Mafia switched with Old Maid (ThinkLiveLife) <- How did the assumption come about that he has to have been a Yakuza? Totally forgot why.
    Unknown Mafia (Brendan)
    Caroler (Tonex)
    Caroler (louiswill)
    Sheriff (ika)
    Doctor (Citrus)
    Oracle (Kusco)
    Citizen (RLVG)
    Citizen (NoctiZ)

Extreme Survivor (AppleyNO)
    Lover (Blazer)
    Hidden Neutral (Banshis?)

That should be the role list, I guess. Who knows what Brendan actually is or what kind of Hidden Neutral Banshis or whoever may be. Names are just how I would think they fit.
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

Finally found the night feedback. Yeah, it does say he yakuzaed someone. Though I wondered why that popped up, like why we are supposed to know that. lol
    ah fuck.

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

dunno if i consider that the biggest slip ever made or just me misinterperting it
    Nigga, how's dat a slip? Forgot how PoD announced the feedback? Yeah, me too. That's why I looked for the feedback from the night. That's what it's called, baka.
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #1424

RLVG be hating on me.
    I don't see how lynching me benefits town. Town must get a mafioso tonight. There's at least 2 if not 3 mafia alive.
    How can you believe there's any less RLVG? There was a Yak last night, and the night before = 2 (if not more) mafia alive.

If you believe me to have loved mafia already, I would've claimed who I loved. This would tell the mafioso(s) that I was on their team. They can check tonight to see who their partners in crime are and if I listed that name as my lover = i sided with mafia.

Logic dictates that I have no Lover. Lynching me would only allow mafia to live longer and kill more town.

In regards to lynching Appls: bad idea. With at least 2 mafia alive (if not 3) its either 4 v 3 v 2 or 5 v 2 v 2. Take night kills into account and the town will drop in majority to either 3 v 3 v 2 (Not to mention the lynch of today) or 4 v 2 v 2.

If you focus on killing neutrals first, that means you would waste 2 lynches on us while mafia will obtain majority OR tie in numbers (mafia win by default). You could throw in the chance of a doctor save, but it's highly unlikely since the mafia will likely kill the doctor first. (If Citrus is still doctor)

Bottom Line: For town to have a chance at winning, you have to lynch a mafioso today. Anyone trying to push a lynch otherwise is screaming "I'm scum". I also don't favor with those who try to kill me >.>

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    RLVG be hating on me.
    I don't see how lynching me benefits town. Town must get a mafioso tonight. There's at least 2 if not 3 mafia alive.
    How can you believe there's any less RLVG? There was a Yak last night, and the night before = 2 (if not more) mafia alive.

If you believe me to have loved mafia already, I would've claimed who I loved. This would tell the mafioso(s) that I was on their team. They can check tonight to see who their partners in crime are and if I listed that name as my lover = i sided with mafia.

Logic dictates that I have no Lover. Lynching me would only allow mafia to live longer and kill more town.

In regards to lynching Appls: bad idea. With at least 2 mafia alive (if not 3) its either 4 v 3 v 2 or 5 v 2 v 2. Take night kills into account and the town will drop in majority to either 3 v 3 v 2 (Not to mention the lynch of today) or 4 v 2 v 2.

If you focus on killing neutrals first, that means you would waste 2 lynches on us while mafia will obtain majority OR tie in numbers (mafia win by default). You could throw in the chance of a doctor save, but it's highly unlikely since the mafia will likely kill the doctor first. (If Citrus is still doctor)

Bottom Line: For town to have a chance at winning, you have to lynch a mafioso today. Anyone trying to push a lynch otherwise is screaming "I'm scum". I also don't favor with those who try to kill me >.>
    you are missing the possiblity that there could just be one. also lynch you is probally an even better idea due to you having no lover, as of right now you are just an amesiac whos wating to take a side. if anything taking you out would yeild the most.

-vote blazer

i say we get rid of blazer and let mafia deal with apple. if we leave apple and cirtus is doc, this will give us about 2 nights becasue they will have to kinda get reid of both for anything.

lover cant be converted so i think i will go with blazer at it

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

The possibility of one mafia is so astronomically low I don't know why you would even consider it.

There was a yak last night and the night before. Do some math Ika. 1 + 1 = 2.

Taking me out won't yield anything. It just gives the mafia another night to kill a towny. I am not in love with anyone and no one has any connections to me. My death just reduces a potential ally. (Granted I could pick mafia instead)

I bet mafia won't kill Appl until they kill more townies, because the power of the lynch is the biggest threat to them. Appls is probably at the bottom of the hit list.

I also don't understand why you are so inclined as to believe I'm such a sure fire threat to town. I have participated in this discussion and brought different theories to attention. If anything I'm giving town the chance to win this by lynching mafioso tonight. If a towny get's lynched we will just have to see how it goes from there.

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

I suppose it's better to lynch Blaze and let Mafia take care of Apple, but it would remove Blazer from winning.
    The Mafia could also ignore Apple and snipe us down until 1 member remaining, since there's no Werewolf and Zombie and then take down Appley.

My vote stays on Apple because of that.

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Ika, choose someone to lynch. Stop flip flopping. Why are you cleared from being a yak target?
    tbh, im not, i am just trying to figure out a plan to get the final mafia members. its my playstlye to flip and flop. right now we have so many variables flying around that im trying to find a way to get a set plan in motion, my role card has yet to change so i know im still town.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Holy crap what are you guys doing.

The best chance of catching a mafioso is to lynch rlvg or Kusco.

Everyone trying to vote apple is scummy as fuck. I would explain the logic but I'm on my phone. Easy way: we don't lynch mafia today, we lose majority. Mafia are guaranteed 2+ players. Apple won't win today if we lynch mafia, and lynching a neutral only helps mafia.

There's the possibility tonex was yakuza ed, in which case blazer can pick him tonight and they'll lie together tmrw. No situation is perfect.

Tonex should carol someone that claims citizen. At day start he should post a code with their name. That player then outs the list they received or no feedback, then tonex cracks the code.

I'm healing who I think will be hit tonight thanks, stop directing me.

I think rlvg is the optimal lynch today, and at the least highly suggest the lynch trains revolve around those 2

38. ISO #1438

I guess we should start planning our night actions then.

I propose that we have at least 2 people be put up for caroling. Restricting to one person is a bad idea considering it could be a mafia. With having 2 people you are able to prevent night actions of 2 people and we can check to make sure Tonex wasn't yakk'd.

I nominate myself as one of the receivers. This will keep me from taking any action. This keeps me from picking Mafia as a lover and from killing anyone (should you believe I am a mafioso). If you think there is only 1 mafioso and there is a kill, logically i should be clear from being a mafioso. If you think there are two mafioso, I would still be unable to take an action and might be completely restricted should you all lynch a mafioso today. At the very least I encourage Tonex to NOT pick 1 single target in discussion today. I would consider others besides Ika and Citrus to be caroled too. If they remain as town, their night actions are most needed now.

I would also encourage Citrus to consider healing Tonex tonight. Be it by WIFOM or otherwise, Tonex and Ika need protection if they are town. Ika has WIFOM protection and possibly legitimate protection. I would like to offer that to Tonex as well. Since we are getting down to the bottom line, a Sheriff clear could be within the 3 names given by Tonex. Chances of catching mafia increase.

I would encourage Ika to check one of the following: Noctiz, Kusco, RLVG. Each are good targets for Yakk and will go hand in hand with the Caroling. Should Kusco be lynched today, Noctiz and RLVG are next. I wouldn't recommend checking Citrus (Like Ika said) because if he's legitimate town, he's likely to be killed tonight as the doctor = waste of action.

Kusco, if you're orc I think Citrus or Ika are good targets so we can confirm whether or not they really are still town.

Appls Masturbates.

I Masturbates.

RLVG Masturbates.

Banshis...gives head.

Tonex does the singing.

Noctiz Masturbates.

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Holy crap what are you guys doing.

The best chance of catching a mafioso is to lynch rlvg or Kusco.

Everyone trying to vote apple is scummy as fuck. I would explain the logic but I'm on my phone. Easy way: we don't lynch mafia today, we lose majority. Mafia are guaranteed 2+ players. Apple won't win today if we lynch mafia, and lynching a neutral only helps mafia.

There's the possibility tonex was yakuza ed, in which case blazer can pick him tonight and they'll lie together tmrw. No situation is perfect.

Tonex should carol someone that claims citizen. At day start he should post a code with their name. That player then outs the list they received or no feedback, then tonex cracks the code.

I'm healing who I think will be hit tonight thanks, stop directing me. <- Posted before I directed (lul) I did my job to give him WIFOM protection at least.

I think rlvg is the optimal lynch today, and at the least highly suggest the lynch trains revolve around those 2
    I like the rest of your post though +1

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

If you lynch anyone I insist that you lynch me. I can verify Citrus' role. Can RLVG do that when he dies?
    Is that a rhetorical question?

But yeah, I'd like confirmation.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #1442

If you lynch anyone I insist that you lynch me. I can verify Citrus' role. Can RLVG do that when he dies?
    Right now I think RLVG is the most likely mafioso, because he's pushing the hardest for an Apple lynch (and succeeding in doing so), which definitely helps the mafia more than the town. 2 reasons:

MAFIA DOES NOT KNOW MAFIA. The optimal lynch as a mafioso is to lynch a delcared neutral and avoid accidental crossfire. We need to use the advantage of the mafiosos not knowing each other while we have it.

MAFIA HAS TO ELIMINATE EXTREME SURVIVOR. Put the burden on them, the Extreme Survivor will survive by keeping the factions even and thus will side with town in the event town does not have majority.

These are why I think anyone pushing for an Apple lynch is mafia.

Ika, you should lynch who you think is most likely mafia between Kusco and RLVG, but I strongly reommend RLVG.

Kusco, it makes the most sense to lynch RLVG today when the best candidates for lynch are between you and RLVG. And if you really think you are the optimal lynch today, you would unvote Apple.

Blazer, I ask you to put your vote on RLVG but the choice is to you.

It could just as well be Kusco, but I 100% believe a RLVG/Kusco lynch is better than any lynch outside that pair.

If Tonex is town, there is a very strong chance mafia will attack him since he is confirmable. Ika has much use, but is not confirmable. So suck on that WIFOM mafiosos .

I'm worried about the idea of Tonex confirming to carol Blazer because: Blazer may take Tonex as a Lover tonight, and can then vouch either way for the carol (and Tonex would know via feedback to play along). That's why I prefer the code idea since it prevents them from being able to collaborate as they receive their night chat the following night.

I'm slightly worried I'm tunneling a bit, but I strongly believe RLVG is a mafioso. At the least, I don't think TLL would have yakuza'ed someone standing out. I can see Brendan doing that though, and either way there are a number of (mafia?) players detracting right now trying to push a mislynch/neutral lynch.

43. ISO #1443

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Is that a rhetorical question?

But yeah, I'd like confirmation.
    That's a similar waste anyways to the one involving Ika checking me tonight. If anyone you shouldn't have the doctor revealed since he's a guaranteed night target, while at least with someone else the doctor can heal the clear (and if the clear dies the "doctor" gets lynched). Though this applies when there's the space for that extra night, we may not have that right now

44. ISO #1444

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    That's a similar waste anyways to the one involving Ika checking me tonight. If anyone you shouldn't have the doctor revealed since he's a guaranteed night target, while at least with someone else the doctor can heal the clear (and if the clear dies the "doctor" gets lynched). Though this applies when there's the space for that extra night, we may not have that right now
    Hmm yes, that's true.
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #1445

13 (7 town, 3 neutral, 3 mafia)

old maid dead
    yakuza dead
    yakuza dead
    tailor dead

3 mafia, 2 neutral, 6 town

Let's say Kusco is lynched as Oracle. Then I am cleared as doctor and shot tonight. That leaves:

3 mafia, 2 neutral, 4 town

Even if I'm mafioso, 2 town die leaving 3 mafia 2 neutral 4 town. Blazer sides with mafia to avoid being shot (and lynch is permanently blocked).
    = GG mafia wins

There's no point in lynching for Oracle reveal.

If we lynch Kusco today it should be specifically because we think he is mafioso, not at all because we want to show his target's role.

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Okay.

Night 1 I targeted Citrus. I thought (correctly) that he was hiding something.

Night 2 I targeted Tonex. If I died I wanted to verify that there were two carolers in the setup. I didn't want an unnecessary lynch. If he was mafia, then you could have lynched his ass.

Night 3 I targeted Citrus (again). There simply can't be 3 sheriffs in the setup. If I died and showed the veracity (or lack thereof) and a lynch could be started on either Appley or Ika.

Plus I don't think lynching me would reveal Citrus' role. The role is worded "killed" which is similar to the bomb's rolecard. I think that I would need to be killed at night to reveal my target.

Would lynching an oracle reveal the target of the previous night?

Just to make sure. Not that I'd like a lynch on me.
    Yes.

this post....

somethigns not right....

does the name include people who are alive before caroling? or would it be after yakuzing?

im also noting its "at least one" of them is mafia
    Alive before caroling.

well anyone else who gets carroled could be masifo and persofies a fake list that excludes themself.

this is how i see it

lynch apple
    citus (if is indeed doc) heals me
    mafia will be foreced to take a shot at cirtus then

now theres 2 ways this can go, you carol at blazer and he takes no one and still has shot at winning with either faction
    or
    i take no action tonight and you caroll at me and risk blazer lovering

right now its a WIFOM game of the night actions unless....

if oracle takes no action and dies, will it still show the last person it vistied?

ie:last night visits sheriff, next night no action and dies/lymched, sheriff still shows?

if this is yes we can carol kusco
    No, the oracle will reveal nothing.

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

Nigga you gotta stop flip flopping. Kusco is right. Make up your mind. You can't just go all paranoid this late in the game. New doubts don't outweigh longer standing ones.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #1450

Ok I have some stuff in regards to your fear of caroling to me:

First Point: I wouldn't love someone right now because it would be a huge gamble. With the mafia and town so close with each other, I need to be very careful when choosing my lover and alignment. It would be bad mojo for me to pick someone at night.

Second Point: Should I end up choosing Tonex there are 2 options.

Option A: He Carols to me.
    -If he Carols to me, he is not Yakk'd and I have just chosen a town Lover. That's a benefit to town. I also have 3 names to give to you all.

Option B: He doesn't Carols to me.
    -I can give my result first so that I can't lie and go back on my word. That way if I ended up choosing him and he's mafia, I can't lie to cover up for his Caroling.
    That person can then confirm that he is indeed Caroler (in hopes hes not mafia) OR he can let us know that Tonex didn't carol at all and we can lynch him as mafia.

Either way, it's a bad idea for me to choose him in the first place. Especially since if I pick him and he's mafia this plan would lead to my demise.