6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Re: Day VIII: Requiem

The stance of Cole's Conduits has always been to avoid handing the town a free win by collaborating. We are glad that the mafia teams were able to work together for the last two nights, and we believe we can end with a draw. We will call Sifa's bluff: ignite. If he is telling the truth and we lynch Sandruu after, then it will be 1v1v1v1. I will kill the final remaining town member at night, and Teferi will be forced to either do the same, attack Sifa (YOLO) or do nothing because Sifa wins 1v1s. Inthe 1v1v1 we lynch Sifa and get a draw.

13. ISO #63

Of course, there is an alternative: lynch the arsonist before he gets back:

-vote FM Sifa Grent

Game becomes a 3v2v2. 2 scum deaths equals town win AND 1 town, 1 scum death results in equalizing lynch tomorrow (2tv1v1), both scum kill town at night making it (2v2v1t) where remaining town decides the victor.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sifa Grent View Post
    Hmm, I'm still here, if you haven't noticed!

Don't even try to count on it. I'll use my trusted, hmm, fail-safe method - I will ignote everyone before I make my leave. You have roughy 2-3 hours to make up with your decisions before I, hmm, "push the button".
    The problem is I want you to: if you told the truth, then your burn secures a mafia victory.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sifa Grent View Post
    Hmm, there will be no reasoning with someone who already tricked us over. Teferi will NOT vote me because that will mean his team's automatic defeat.
    Do tell: show how. I put up my logic, now you do yours.

Ral, the mafia cannot lynch Sifa on their own but we can block a lynch, which is actually better.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

every single sanario from this point forward and every other factionsvictory my own team cannot win considering that the arsonist is going to be working this is much ashe can to ensure that he is here when he needs to ignite. Mighty Mite to afk members the entire game and we have absolutely zero nighttim immunity unlike the other two scum factions. there's only one way for us to sneak out a win again he's too powerful opponents and that's why throw ing.

I feel like the only way that I can absolutely sure that a scum is going to win this game is by forcing the day ignite.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

now you have to understand that I want my team to be pushed as far as it can go to victory but I cannot make that kind of judgement knowing that if I try and push my team that far town has a very good likelihood to sneak out of victory.

that means my teammate in I choose who is going to win because we are already out of the race that we were never in to begin with

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by FM Teferi View Post
    now you have to understand that I want my team to be pushed as far as it can go to victory but I cannot make that kind of judgement knowing that if I try and push my team that far town has a very good likelihood to sneak out of victory.

that means my teammate in I choose who is going to win because we are already out of the race that we were never in to begin with
    You are not out of the race unless Sifa deliberately lynches you after the ignite (which would be out of spite and even gamethrowing on some level). After the ignite, a Sandruu lynch or a no lynch results in Vermaak-Cole draw.

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tessebik View Post
    You are not out of the race unless Sifa deliberately lynches you after the ignite (which would be out of spite and even gamethrowing on some level). After the ignite, a Sandruu lynch or a no lynch results in Vermaak-Cole draw.
    how can I believe that you would throw away a solo victory like that

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Hmm... I was surpised myself. Is Slaol trying to mess with us? I have no idea what to do...
    -unvote

I guess I'll call a temporary truce. Figure out what'll happen next, hmm? Kiora will probably not jail me again because I'm the only one who can kill Sandruu. Or will she, hmm?.. I'll bet myself on the fact that what will be her next target. So, hmm, don't expect a lynch today, and prepare for a night of horrors tomorrow...

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100