Day VII: Revenge at 6 am - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Day VII: Revenge at 6 am

whatever let's just give up town can't win anyway
    we can only decide which scum wins. i'd let neutral killer win

we can't even lynch today, the only votes are mas, meshu, me and maybe sandruu
    because elspeth is afk anyway

i srsly blame the hosts for this, they obviously don't want town to win. xenegos and teferi should have been modkilled and elspeth should be replaced/modkilled

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ral Zarek View Post
    whatever let's just give up town can't win anyway
    we can only decide which scum wins. i'd let neutral killer win

we can't even lynch today, the only votes are mas, meshu, me and maybe sandruu
    because elspeth is afk anyway

i srsly blame the hosts for this, they obviously don't want town to win. xenegos and teferi should have been modkilled and elspeth should be replaced/modkilled

America never surrenders!

-vote FM Tessebik

Orange will still vote with us to eliminate Green maf who is currently more powerful than them.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ral Zarek View Post
    why meshuvel

also what i wonder how could karn find 2 greens if he is no sheriff
    Because both the disguiser and kidnapper talked earlier and teferi had to be replaced in.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by FM Meshuvel View Post
    America never surrenders!

-vote FM Tessebik

Orange will still vote with us to eliminate Green maf who is currently more powerful than them.

Because both the disguiser and kidnapper talked earlier and teferi had to be replaced in.
    srsly you want to kill the mafia citizen? he can't even kill so that totally removes 1 KPN asap
    america surrendered in vietnam

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Hmm, I'm back. I admit that I am indeed not a citizen. In fact, I am actually a Militia PR to begin with. I'll let Ashiok and the other, hmm, scum to make a wild guess about what I really am.

Without a doubt, this also means that Karn is probably, mmm, not the sheriff, so I am willing to vote him if you want to.

Hmm, Meshuvel, you're the one in charge right now. Do you want me to reveal my role today, hmm?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Hmm... Green is stronger because they have 3 people, one of then is night immune, and we don't know yet who is, hmm, the third person (Nix).

To be honest I actually do not want to listen to Ashiok at all. You remember my hammer vote, hmm? I did that in attempt to prevent scums from coordinating their night actions. Too bad that the person we lynched was, hmm, a Jester.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Elspeth claims to have suicided which means she wont be talking in day chat for the rest of the game. She might also be scum that realized that elixir won't mod kill her for refusing to participate in day chat.

Even if we lynch Cole today orange will still have to kill a green maf tonight if they want a shot at winning. By lynching tessebik we'd force them to identify and kill an unknown green mad for us.

They know which of the unknowns are orange maf but we don't. Right now town needs to focus on green maf who might have 4 living members at the moment. We cant trust anyone who claims to be orange to avoid lynching them.

To reiterate, with elspeth mia and potentially some other unknown town, green is too powerful to try and eliminate orange.

27. ISO #77

yea next fm all scums will just say nothing at all and see how townies who write lynch each other
    will definitely be a nice game lol

karn is gone too now or what

anyway it makes absolutely no sense to remove a green citizen
    we have to remove 1 KPN as fast as possible and citizen cant kill for all we know

also we have to focus on the weaker faction, not the stronger and thx to bg orange is weaker
    orange will have to kill nix then tonight if they don't want to be eradicated

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

There are maybe 3 active town left who can't lynch anyone without the help of one of the mad factions. If we go the route of trying to destroy orange they stand no chance of winning and they know it. Similarly, green knows we'll dedicate our Lynch to them tomorrow so best case scenario, only green kills a town tonight. Given that we are choosing to eradicate orange over green they'd probably just use their final kill to end town out of spite.

30. ISO #80

why would orange attack green or vice versa if it's 2vs2
    that makes no sense
    if we lynch orange now they don't have lost just yet. they can kill green nix to restore balance. sure green has one more member still but we don't need to lynch this one to get rid of the KPN. so both have one member that can kill
    in this scenario i promise to go for ashiok tomorrow

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

whatever let's lynch ashiok then he is confirmed scum
    and if we get rid of cole, vermaak can kidnap nix (tessebik imo) to prevent green killing them, otherwise green has the option to take out orange tonight and i promise i will try to get the last orange lynched and not the last green that can kill. then the faction we decide not to kill has won the game. that's it

-vote FM Ashiok

50. ISO #100