{KickVote List} Fluffybuns: 1-S2-1-2098365, Kron: 1-S2-1-3740811, Hellrain: 1-S2-1-882451, Aim: 1-S2-1-1868653
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Fluffybuns: 1-S2-1-2098365, Kron: 1-S2-1-3740811, Hellrain: 1-S2-1-882451, Aim: 1-S2-1-1868653

Account Name: Fluffybuns
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2098365
    In-Game Name: Call me daddy - Player 15

Account Name: Kron
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3740811
    In-Game Name: My Dick Dont Work - Player 10

Account Name: Hellrain
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-882451
    In-Game Name: GloryHole Theme Park - Player 8

Account Name: Aim
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1868653
    In-Game Name: MICROWAVES - Player 6

Crimes Committed: Skyping x4

Your Account Name: Ensley

Summary:

This is open and shut. Enjoy this replay.

Player 15 rolls Silencer, Player 10 rolls Doctor, Player 8 rolls Dragon Head, Player 6 rolls Bodyguard

Day 1: Player 10 claims he is skyping with some random player. He is lying, but funny he mentions skyping, as he himself is skyping with 15.

Night 1: Player 10 immediately heals 15.

Day 2: Nothing of note.

Night 2: Player 15 is hit my MM, but is saved by his skyping partner, Player 10. Also, Player 6 guards his skyping player, Player 8, the DH.

Day 3: Player 15 gets put on the stand. Claims invest, says Player 10 is doc who healed him.

Night 3: Aaaaaaaaaaand checkmate.
    Player 15 types into Mafia chat: "lolololol, hahaha, yeah, my dick wont work is my friend, dont kill him, he heals me"
    Player 8 responds: "same for 6, ;)"

Day 4: Nothing of note.

Night 4: Player 15, being the noob skyper that he is, did not understand Player 8 the previous night.
    Player 15 says, "kill microwaves, he is most likely town"
    Player 8 responds, "he's my buddy, bg"

Day 6: Player 15 is finally lynched. As soon as he gets into the graveyard, he says, "my dick wont work is doctor i'm skyping with him."

Night 6: Despite everything, town still technically has a chance. However, Player 6, the BG, covers his skyping partner, the DH, again, leaving the Mayor to be killed be Player 8.

After the game, all 4 of these players raged the lag chat after I said they would be reported, and they claimed to have multiple accounts and hacking software.

In conclusion: Player 15 was skyping with Player 10, and Player 8 was skyping with Player 6, separately. This completely ruined the game.

-Mafia- Fluffybuns - Skyping.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Kaine; January 3rd, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Fluffybuns: 1-S2-1-2098365, Kron: 1-S2-1-3740811, Hellrain: 1-S2-1-882451, Aim: 1-S2-1-1868653

Here is another game with Fluffybuns and Kron, once again making their skyping very obvious.

Fluffybuns (Player 3) rolls Deceiver, Kron (Player 14) rolls sheriff.

Night 1: Kron gets converted to the Cult.

Day 3: Kron calls out Player 9 as Triad (false). Kron gets voted up, and once he is on trial he says that Player 3 is INNO (he never invested Player 3, his skyping partner, and Player 3 is Triad,) and that he meant to say Player 8 is actually Triad, not 9. 8 is in fact the DH, and Kron would have no way of knowing that. His skyping partner, Player 3, obviously told him. Kron get's INNO'd, and the town lynches the DH.

The town now thinks Player 14 must be sheriff, when in fact he has been Cult since Day 2.

-Mafia- Fluffybuns and Kron 2.SC2Replay

5. ISO #5

Re: Fluffybuns: 1-S2-1-2098365, Kron: 1-S2-1-3740811, Hellrain: 1-S2-1-882451, Aim: 1-S2-1-1868653

These should each have formal reports for every reply, but I'll go ahead and process it anyway.

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Account: Fluffybuns 1-S2-1-2098365 -- CORRECT
    Account: Kron 1-S2-1-3740811 -- CORRECT
    Account: Hellrain 1-S2-1-882451 -- CORRECT
    Account: Aim 1-S2-1-1868653 -- CORRECT

Respective Hotkeys
    A lot.

Review
    GAME 1 The overview by the reporter is exactly correct. These guys were sometimes voting in unison. Day 3, for example, Doc (10) claims to have saved Fluffybuns from death in order to save Fluffybuns from lynch, but Fluffybuns was never attacked. Town and mafia obviously working together in Skype. Night 3, mafia members admit to each other that they're both skyping with another town member.

GAME 2 Hellrain and Aim specifically, and at game setup, Aim says he uses Vent. Night 1, Aim (BG) writes will that he will be protecting #5 all game. #5 is Hellrain (Sheriff). No coincidence here.

GAME 3 Hellrain and Aim, and Aim again admits to using Vent. Aim gets DH, and Hellrain gets BG. On night 1, Hellrain protects Aim. This is obviously a pattern, not a coincidence. On Night 3, DH dies from another BG, so Hellrain protects the other mafia members for the remainder of the game.

GAME 4 Fluffybuns and Kron; they were assisting each other in convincing the town that Kron was a sheriff, even though he was cult.

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Was the Game Result altered?
    Some yes, some no.

Player Offenses
    Skyping & Griefing

Previous Offenses
    N/A

Recommended Action
    These were all first offenders, but since we have multiple incidents spanning multiple days, I'm recommending to ignore first offense rule. I also recommended skipping kickvote straight to ban due to the fact that in the first replay, all four players communicated and worked together.
    Fluffybuns: Ban x1 [Total Reports: 2]
    Kron: Ban x1 [Total Reports: 2]
    Aim: Ban x2 [Total Reports: 3]
    Hellrain: Ban x2 [Total Reports: 3]

Addition Notes
    Thank you for your report. It helps keep the community cleaned up. Just make sure you make a full documented report for each replay next time.
    Last edited by Kaine; January 3rd, 2014 at 11:29 PM.

6. ISO #6

Player Name: Fluffybuns
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-2098365
    Punishment: 2x Watchlisted

Player Name: Kron
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-3740811

Player Name: Hellrain
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-882451

Player Name: Aim
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-1868653

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Rofl at you taking the time to file all this bullshit just to get a little revenge. I paid $60 + $40 for Starcraft 2 and I have the right to play it to it's fullest extent and I also have the right to do that with my friends if I so please.
    If you disagree, bring it up with Blizzard. https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...table-use.html

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbag View Post
    Rofl at you taking the time to file all this bullshit just to get a little revenge. I paid $60 + $40 for Starcraft 2 and I have the right to play it to it's fullest extent and I also have the right to do that with my friends if I so please.
    If you disagree, bring it up with Blizzard. https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...table-use.html
    I take it you're unrepentant?
    Spoiler : Accolades :

13. ISO #13

I have no reason to repent. None of you have any authority to lock me out of this game. Read the first rule of the ToS on the Blizzard website, if you put a ban on my bank files I have just as much right to edit my local files on my computer and remove it.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbag View Post
    I have no reason to repent. None of you have any authority to lock me out of this game. Read the first rule of the ToS on the Blizzard website, if you put a ban on my bank files I have just as much right to edit my local files on my computer and remove it.
    We have banned many rule breakers in the past and blizzard has not complained. Bans are not set in your bank file but in the game itself. If you get banned you will not be able to undo it. I suggest you consider this before you continue this bad behavior.

15. ISO #15

Can you explain how reasoning with you based off of and clearly linking to official Blizzard terms of service is bad behavior? I have no doubt you have banned users in the past what I'm arguing is that you know very well that you have no authority to do so. You don't retain property of this game and it doesn't run on any servers besides those paid for by Blizzard. Whatever set of rules you have constructed are subservient.

Let's be honest though, limiting access isn't even the first rule you're breaking "7.A) Donors shall not be provided with any in-game special advantages, such as private access to a Custom Game, special levels, graphical markers, special text, abilities, units, etc. All users are to be able to play the same Custom Game;"

What I'm suggesting is that you take your current situation for granted. It's one thing to ban hackers and flamers it's another to ban perfectly non-malicious users who play with their friends and it's even more questionable to ban someone for not showing enough respect on a completely 3rd party forum board.

16. ISO #16

The bad behavior to which I was referring was the skyping in the original reports which you defended as your right to do.

Precedence renders your argument invalid. Many users before you have complained to blizzard after being punished. Some make posts on their public forums which get locked as the blizzard admins have already sided with us on this issue.

17. ISO #17

Can you give me a link or otherwise some sort of proof where a Blizzard admin has set the precedence that you can unconditionally limit access to your specific custom game and also grant in-game rewards in return for monetary donations?
    Last edited by Aimbag; January 9th, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

18. ISO #18

Consult Google or file a report on us to blizzard, it doesn't really matter. Blizzard allows us to keep poisonous players out of our community and donors no longer get rewards so your complaints will fall on deaf ears.

As the point of the watch list is to alert a user that they are breaking the rules and you have expressed your intent to continue I am recommending an escalation to at least Kick-vote x4

19. ISO #19

You can keep waving around your fabricated authority, but a not-guilty plea will never imply intent to continue.

The burden of proof is on you, not me to demonstrate your legitimacy and you haven't referenced anything tangible.

Either way, nothing is going to get done here except your persistent threatening so I'm going to check out for now.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

HAHAHAHA, AIM, wow man, you sure have a different tone here than you did in-game when you said you were a hacker and dared me to make a report.

Do you guys see what I am talking about with these trolls? How the hell are they just Watch-listed? He just told you that he will Skype with his friend all he wants because he bought the game and can do whatever he wants.

THESE PLAYERS SKYPE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME. They help each other, regardless of who is town/maf/neutral. They break the game.

Do I need to make separate reports for each incident in order to get something done? I tried to save everybody some time, seeing as how the Keepers are backed up as it is.

22. ISO #22

Hello, so I'm normally not one for hopping on forums to post much, so apologies if I mess up a reply to the thread...

Anyways, this is mostly directed @ Ensley.
    Ensley, I just wanted to let you know that if I hosted a popular SC2 custom game and had to hear/deal with someone who was so obsessive about wanting to see people who did something wrong in the game get punished so severely for something that was reported multiple times by the SAME person.... I'd probably punish you too, along with the cheater/gamethrower/griefer (honestly, whatever category you wanna put it).

You have no proof that we skype in and I quote "EVERY SINGLE GAME" nor do you have proof that we ALWAYS help each other. You want the honest truth? Yes we have done said things like helping each other, but it's so rare that about 75% if not more of the time we're really just screwing over one another while having a laugh at it all.

Personally, I don't believe you're trying to save everybody "some time" when to me, it sounds as if you're a pouty little kid who hasn't gotten their way yet. You really just want to keep pressing matters on the mods (or keepers I guess with this forum) so that you can continually hold a grip on their attention so that they can do what YOU want.

I'll keep the full rundown short, but Aim and I recently got back into this game after a half a year to a full year of not even touching SC2. We don't play much, and we've only really hopped on mafia during the early mornings in our timezone. The multiple reports you have are games that we've been tossed back in with you to where you were being obnoxious with constantly calling us "the skypers" or something along those lines.

The point is, you kept pushing that like you're pushing this now on the forums. Do I deny what I did with Aim? Not at all, in fact I'm more surprised with the fact that out of all the games of mafia we played in total, you were the first to ever be so diligent in seeing us punished when all-in-all it could've been MUCH worse. Why do I say MUCH worse? Because I've seen people who were...well...MUCH worse.

It's a game that's 90% full of trolls, and I have grown so accustomed to it that I blow it off to the side when I meet people like that. I don't go out of my way to report it, because there will always be another situation like it. It happens in practically every game you play. I ignore it. I adapt and get used to it.

But that's just my 2 cents on this whole matter, I only looked up this forum site after I saw I was on the [watch list] and had maybe a game or two that ended up with everyone leaving off the bat or harassing me for being a cheater. So i'll leave you with your "white knight" duty, I simply wanted to make it aware to some that there's always two sides to every story (or coin, if you have it).

Whoops a little quick edit here: Aim and I didn't even know about fluffybuns and kron was it? Either way we didn't know those two people who were in your first report, Honestly that game was so long ago that I can't even remember every little detail that was said, but apparently they were helping us in the end of the game? I didn't know... I was too busy talking on ventrilo to Aim about how irritating Ensley was...while losing my life savings in points on roulette lol. Yes I'm serious about that too, Aim was still alive after I died I believe so I just went straight to roulette and kept rooting for him if I went down.

Oh and... I don't think I ever mentioned having multiple accounts or hacking software... Could have been Aim mentioning hacking software, I don't know.
    Last edited by Hellrain962; January 10th, 2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Forgot that there was an issue I needed to bring up with the first report that I felt needed some justification in some areas

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley1121 View Post
    HAHAHAHA, AIM, wow man, you sure have a different tone here than you did in-game when you said you were a hacker and dared me to make a report.
    To clarify, I'm glad u went through with the report and wasted your time watching replays meticulously I'm also glad you wasted the mod's time with your personal vendetta. I never claimed I was a hacker all I said is I could just edit my bank files if I wanted. I don't even play this game much on NA server anyway so I could give a shit or two less about what happens the whole reason I'm even posting here is out of principle - something an UPSTANDING GENTLEMAN like you who plays videogames REALLY WELL when all of society is BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Last edited by Lysergic; January 10th, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Don't attack other members

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

It seems you guys are very passionate about this issue. The appeal made by Hellrain(Ensley insults aside)has convinced me to make a second review on this. Currently in appeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

26. ISO #26

I just found this thread, and since I processed the initial report, I thought I ought to say something. (I hope that's okay; I don't want to override any mod thread closings.)

To Ensley1121: I personally thought they deserved at least 1-2 week bans each, because I spent 2 hours analyzing all those replays and they were obviously griefing and cheating with Skype, and I sat back afterwards and wondered how many other games they did this that didn't get reported. I don't give much grace to people like that, however, the decision is not mine to make. That's just my recommendation. The mods here have the power to issue punishments, they've been doing it for a long time, and we should just respect the fact that they volunteer their time to run this community at all, and accept what punishments they dish out. Again, I agree with you that I think they needed at least a kickvote level, but it's not our decision to make, so if these guys continue their cheating, they'll get an increase in punishment for sure, but until then, we'll just have to let it go.

To Aimbag: I'm sorry you got caught buddy. It was only 2 weeks punishment, watchlist means you are still able to play as normal with only a notice at the beginning of games, and you should be thankful it wasn't more because I saw those replays and anyone can see your violations clear as day. Harping on Ensley isn't gonna' help you. You can't on the one say that you don't care what happens, and then turn around and say here you're here on principle. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here making posts, so suck it up, accept your slap-on-the-wrist watchlist punishment, and move on before you make it worse.

To Hellrain: Just like I told your friend, I watched all of those replays thoroughly, and you guys were very obviously using skype to manipulate the game.
    Attempting to act innocent in your posts is only going to make this worse. If you don't like the way this game is run, there are many other games out there for you to play, but I understand the reason you guys are here is because you like playing this game. However, if you like playing it, then play it, but if you like cheating, go somewhere else. There are other players out there besides you and your friend, and they want to have fun playing the game too, so they shouldn't have to suffer through your cheating just because you want a few laughs.

To ALL: I don't know where the hacking software stuff came into play, but all I did was point out that these guys were skype cheating and griefing based on the replays submitted, and if what I said in the report is not believable, then I would highly recommend other keepers or mods check them out to verify the work I did processing the report. As I said, I spent 2 hours processing these replays, so I take it as a point of insult if some new guy walks in here and claims my summation of them is not true, and that's why I would like someone else to analyze them to verify my work.

27. ISO #27

REPLAY ONE

Hotkeys

Fluffybuns - 8
    Kron - ctrl + 1
    Hellrain - ctrl + 6
    Aim - ctrl + 5

After the Review

Pre-Game
    Fluffybuns and Kron are next to each other on the hotkeys. Hellrain and Aim are next to each other on the hotkeys.
    Fluffybuns - call me daddy, Silencer
    Kron - My Dick Don't Work, Doctor
    Hellrain - GloryHole Theme Park, Dragon Head
    Aim - MICROWAVES, Bodyguard

Day One - Nothing.

Night One
    Fluffybuns - Silence 1.
    Kron - Nothing.
    Hellrain - Kill 14.
    Aim - Nothing.

Day Two - Nothing.

Night Two
    Fluffybuns - Silence 9.
    Kron - Heals Fluffybuns.
    Hellrain - Kills 4.
    Aim - Guards Hellrain.

Day Three - Fluffy is voted up to trial and claims investigator and that Kron is a Doctor. Kron immediatly says that he saved Fluffy.

Night Three
    Fluffybuns - He says Kron is his friend in the replay.
    Kron - Heals Fluffy
    Hellrain - Says that Aim is his friend in the replay. Kills 7.
    Aim - Guards Hellrain.

Enough.

I'm going to assume the rest of the replays go along like this. Kaine's reports stands. Fluffy cheated with Kron and Hellrain cheated with Aim. Although Hellrain already admitted it in his appeal.

Fred, there are 3 replays against Hellrain and Aim. 2 Against Fluffy and Kron.

I recommend the following
    Fluffybuns - 2x Watch List
    Kron - 2x Watch List
    Hellrain - 1x Kick Vote List
    Aim - 1x Kick Vote List
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

28. ISO #28