Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Worst Game-Throw I Have Ever Seen

Account Name: arf
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2039839
    In-Game Name: Niggercunts Player 8

Summary:

This is the ABSOLUTE worst Game-Throw you or I will ever see. Ever.

I was Blackmailer, Player 1 was GF, and Player 8 (the Game-Thrower) was an Agent.

Mafia had a Flawless Victory basically wrapped up. We played an awesome, fair match (with the exception of Player 14 purposefully lagging us, as you will see) and dominated the Town. The remaining 5 players were the 3 Mafia members and 2 Cultists.

N6: I mention how this was going to be my first Blackmailer victory, as every other time I have been BM the GF gets killed and I become Mafioso.

D7: All that is left is our 3 Mafia members and 2 Cult. Both Player 1 and Player 8 put me on the stand (these are the other 2 Mafia members). I figure they are joking, and sure enough they INNO me. But then Player 8 puts Player 1, our GF, on the stand. The 2 Cult obviously "Guilty" him, and sure enough, so does Player 8, our Agent.

So he purposefully ruined my achievement, which in itself would merit a Griefing report. But it gets much worse.

N7 I become Mafioso. I am obviously irritated, but I go ahead and kill one of the Cultists.

D8: Player 8 and the other Cultist vote me up. Player 8 then quits, allowing the Cultist to convict me by himself.

The entire game was destroyed by this ONE player. The Mafia had a Flawless Victory in the bag, and this one game-thrower single-handedly gave the game to the Cultists.

This mod is becoming unplayable. I am posting this here as well because I know the report will go untouched for a month. I'm disappointed to see how much the oversight has declined since I last played.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The Worst Game-Throw I Have Ever Seen

Inb4 relocation

He is referring to this game Arf.SC2Replay.

Also, while you are at it

Account Name: Trendy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1009793
    In-game name: Niggerchu (#14)

Griefing with lagging on purpose. After getting lynched day 4 he says he is going to stay and lag out. Which he actually did from time to time, smalls lags that added up and eventually resetting it back to 59sec

4. ISO #4

If this is a report then, move the thread.

If you think this deserve some spot light, then I guess.

It is not a big deal anyway, gamethrowing during trash time.

It is like a soccer game with 3:0 and twenty minutes left.

So one side decide to kick some own goals and fans throw beer cans.

You could just vote up player 8 and lynch him, then kill a cultist at night.
    but you probably didn't see that coming until the end of game.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 21st, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    If this is a report then, move the thread.

If you think this deserve some spot light, then I guess.

It is not a big deal anyway, gamethrowing during trash time.

It is like a soccer game with 3:0 and twenty minutes left.

So one side decide to kick some own goals and fans throw beer cans.

You could just vote up player 8 and lynch him, then kill a cultist at night.
    but you probably didn't see that coming until the end of game.
    Yes, I filed the appropriate report with a replay included. I posted this here as well because I know the report will be buried for a month a least.

Also, there was no way to save the game once he decided to GT. There were 3 maf and 2 cult left. As I said, he voted with the cult to put up our GF, and voted with them to lynch. That night I killed 1 cult, but then the next day he again voted with the remaining cultist to put me up. He then quit while I was on trial, allowing the cultist to single-handedly lynch me.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley1121 View Post
    Yes, I filed the appropriate report with a replay included. I posted this here as well because I know the report will be buried for a month a least.

Also, there was no way to save the game once he decided to GT. There were 3 maf and 2 cult left. As I said, he voted with the cult to put up our GF, and voted with them to lynch. That night I killed 1 cult, but then the next day he again voted with the remaining cultist to put me up. He then quit while I was on trial, allowing the cultist to single-handedly lynch me.
    Like I said, you should vote him up with cultists before he do that to you.

If you think he is dangerous,

even for a teammate,

you get rid of him as long as you don't need him anymore.

You are mafia, man.

for 2 mafia vs 2 cultist

You kill the game thrower together with cultist,

then kill a cultist

then you win tie.

It is not like you never had the chance to save the team.

You just didn't see it coming, did you?
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

10. ISO #10

Like I said, you should vote him up with cultists before he do that to you.

If you think he is dangerous,

even for a teammate,

you get rid of him as long as you don't need him anymore.

You are mafia, man.

for 2 mafia vs 2 cultist

You kill the game thrower together with cultist,

then kill a cultist

then you win tie.

It is not like you never had the chance to save the team.

You just didn't see it coming, did you?
    The guy was playing a completely normal game up until the point he decided to game-throw, and there was no stopping him at that point. Are you suggesting in a game where I have 3 mafia left and only 2 non-killing opponents that I am supposed to somehow miraculously learn that in the near future my totally normal teammate is going to game-throw so I should preemptively game-throw myself by killing him off?

Your point is ludicrous.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

The guy was playing a completely normal game up until the point he decided to game-throw, and there was no stopping him at that point. Are you suggesting in a game where I have 3 mafia left and only 2 non-killing opponents that I am supposed to somehow miraculously learn that in the near future my totally normal teammate is going to game-throw so I should preemptively game-throw myself by killing him off?

Your point is ludicrous.
    No, I meant the last day.

There were 2 mafia left. You voted the last cultist, while your teammate voted you with the cultist.

If game results are not changed, gamethrows will be ignored.

The future? I didn't see what was going to happen in the future before it happened? No, no I did not.
    "It" means the betraying.

I guess your night mafia chat must have been boring that no one get to know each others much.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 21st, 2013 at 10:32 PM.

13. ISO #13

I can't shoot mafia members at night. So yeah when it was just me and him left after he got our GF lynched there was nothing I could do. I killed a cultist that night but then he voted with the cultist again on the last day to lynch me.

Dude, you obviously haven't watched the replay so I don't know why you keep talking about this. You obviously don't know what was going on. We were talking all game, and like I said he was playing it totally normally until he just completely switched to game-throw mode.

14. ISO #14

I can't shoot mafia members at night. So yeah when it was just me and him left after he got our GF lynched there was nothing I could do. I killed a cultist that night but then he voted with the cultist again on the last day to lynch me.

Dude, you obviously haven't watched the replay so I don't know why you keep talking about this. You obviously don't know what was going on. We were talking all game, and like I said he was playing it totally normally until he just completely switched to game-throw mode.
    Louis is a troll. He tends to speak as if you are of inferior intelligence when he doesn't have all the variables of the situation.

Just pretend he doesn't exist, and the world will be all right.
    Last edited by zingo1zang; December 21st, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: those fails tho

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

obviously, you are betrayed and you didn't vote together with cultist.

If it was you who voted with cultist, then the result will be much better.

17. ISO #17

obviously, you are betrayed and you didn't vote together with cultist.

If it was you who voted with cultist, then the result will be much better.
    Then it could be seen as him betraying, which is also an offense. There was no aforementioned talk about how the other mafiamate would vote him up, so he was not prepared to betray his mafiamate in the first place.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by zingo1zang View Post
    Then it could be seen as him betraying, which is also an offense. There was no aforementioned talk about how the other mafiamate would vote him up, so he was not prepared to betray his mafiamate in the first place.
    As I said, if result doesn't change, game throw is ignorable.

Thats why all report analysis has a section called if the result of game is altered.

I also said, he might not choose to do so just because he can report in a clearer statement, which is meh.

He thinks he has nothing to do and watch himself die.

Well, he never tried that hard anyway.

20. ISO #20

Thats why all report analysis has a section called if the result of game is altered.
    The result did change. If his mafiamate did not vote Ensley up, the mafia would have won rather than cult. I really hope you're trolling right now.

Just because he had a "chance" to save his team, especially a minuscule "chance" like this, doesn't simply give the gamethrower a lead, because if the gamethrower didn't GAMETHROW, then the mafia would win. As Ensley said before, your point is ludicrous.
    Last edited by zingo1zang; December 22nd, 2013 at 01:04 AM.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by zingo1zang View Post
    The result did change. If his mafiamate did not vote Ensley up, the mafia would have won rather than cult. I really hope you're trolling right now.
    If you did read, I was saying if it was him who voted his teammate,

he will still win as mafia(he will kill cultist at night),

so the result is not changed.

I'm not trolling. I'm saying he could try this method next time, if not for reporting.

We all know the reports are stacking up,

so some altered methods should be tried.

Mods are not always there to save our asses. We might as well save our own, time to time.

Town needs vigilantes when lynches are not enough, heh?
    Last edited by louiswill; December 22nd, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

22. ISO #22

I also said, he might not choose to do so just because he can report in a clearer statement, which is meh.

He thinks he has nothing to do and watch himself die.

Well, he never tried that hard anyway.
    If you did read, I was saying if it was him who voted his teammate,

he will still win as mafia(he will kill cultist at night),

so the result is not changed.

I'm not trolling. I'm saying he could try this method next time, if not for reporting.

We all know the reports are stacking up,

so some altered methods should be tried.

Mods are not always there to save our asses. We might as well save our own, time to time.

Town needs vigilantes when lynches are not enough, heh?
    Going back on your word so fast? :3

If his mafia mate voted against Ensley first, then the cult will also follow the mafia mate who voted Ensley because it is faster than waiting for Ensley to counter vote. Also, trust me , if you thought you had a sound win, you will not be voting your teammate first simply to help mods with their backlog, because that will just get the community to dislike you.

Let the moderators do their job, to moderate.
    Last edited by zingo1zang; December 22nd, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

The guy is saying I should have just randomly gotten the Game-Thrower lynched pre-gamethrow, like I knew he would suddenly flip.

He might not be a troll. He might just be a little slow.
    Nope.

I said in my first reply "but you probably didn't see that coming until the end of game. "

You just didn't see betraying. I knew that.

So I never blame you for not pulling that method out.

I just say that you can try my suggestion out next time.

This is not a paid game, mods here are not like professional all-time judges there.

You meet more trolls than mods can handle.

So it should always be an option to plot against trolls.

For this case, if he happened to lynch his game thrower teammate first, then he would not have to report at all.

A sound win to me is trash time.

I leave game time to time when there are 3 full house mafia against 2 left over towns. Sort of wasting time, even if they were two veterans.

Lobby needs long time, anyway.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 22nd, 2013 at 01:33 AM.

25. ISO #25

The guy is saying I should have just randomly gotten the Game-Thrower lynched pre-gamethrow, like I knew he would suddenly flip.

He might not be a troll. He might just be a little slow.
    Read what I just said :P

He meant, if you lynch your mafia mate every game this happens as a security measure, it won't matter because you still win.

But then again, this advices probably won't help you, because Mafia has a wide range of potential outcomes, and you never know if this will happen again.
    (oops thought i posted this, looks like i typed it and closed chrome without posting hahA)

26. ISO #26

Ok so his suggestion is every time I end up with 3 mafia and 2 town left, I should pick out one of my fellow mafia mates at random to lynch with the town just in case he might decide to turn on us lol? That is asinine haha. But thanks for the suggestion, buddy. I'm concerned you might be 12. Nothing wrong with that, though!

27. ISO #27

Ok so his suggestion is every time I end up with 3 mafia and 2 town left, I should pick out one of my fellow mafia mates at random to lynch with the town just in case he might decide to turn on us lol? That is asinine haha. But thanks for the suggestion, buddy. I'm concerned you might be 12. Nothing wrong with that, though!
    His suggestion wasn't portrayed that well (broken english) but that's pretty much what he was trying to say.

28. ISO #28

Not every time, not should.

You were on stand once, your gf was lynched.

It was a good possibility that your teammate was betraying you, or trolling you at least.

When things like that happens, your defensive mind should start to plot.

Why everyone wants some absolute rules to mess everything else up?

I think teachers all taught kids not to be extremists these days.

Any methods overused will be as old as over told jokes.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 22nd, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

29. ISO #29

Not every time, not should.

You were on stand once, your gf was lynched.

It was a good possibility that your teammate was betraying you, or trolling you at least.

When things like that happens, your defensive mind should start to plot.

Why everyone wants some absolute rules to mess everything else up?

I think teachers all taught kids not to be extremists these days.

Any methods overused will be as old as over told jokes.
    .........Right.........

Obviously once 8 got the GF lynched, I knew he was game-throwing........... obviously.......... At that point, there was nothing else I could do. Read the mafia chat that night. I was pissed. All I could do at that point was let it happen once it was 2v2. I killed a cultist, and the next day he voted with the other cultist again, like I knew he would.

30. ISO #30

.........Right.........

Obviously once 8 got the GF lynched, I knew he was game-throwing........... obviously.......... At that point, there was nothing else I could do. Read the mafia chat that night. I was pissed. All I could do at that point was let it happen once it was 2v2. I killed a cultist, and the next day he voted with the other cultist again, like I knew he would.
    Not obvious at all.

It is just a possibility.

He might decide to throw you for seeing your anger.

Evil trolls always do that: negative feedback.

It isn't a good idea to show your rage toward teammate.

What's more important is what to do next time if it happens again.

Mod will probably put this report on hold, but you will meet more trolls like that.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 22nd, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

The rage came after he game-threw. You are backwards.
    I'm sorry. I read wrong.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Took ya long enough!!! LOL
    yea, 3 minutes. long enough.

35. ISO #35

What Louiswill does not seem to get is. Even if he would gang up with the cultist instead to get his gamethrowing partner out of the game? What makes you think the cultist would even help him with that? The gamethrower was helping the cultist win and the cultist clearly did not mind to win such a cheap victory. Even if he did try out your option like you mentioned, you really think the cultist would have helped mafia win that way? Hell no. So your 'other option' is not a viable one

I'ts a reasonable suggestion but it just would not work.

Also, if the cultist did help mafia win then he would have been gamethrowing cause he should have tried to win for his team. His goal changed the moment he became a cultist.

I know it's a bit harsh but I would have done the same if I was a cult. It wouldn't have been a fair and deserved win but I would have taken it as well because it still my goal to win for the other cultists.
    Last edited by cattack; December 22nd, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by cattack View Post
    What Louiswill does not seem to get is. Even if he would gang up with the cultist instead to get his gamethrowing partner out of the game? What makes you think the cultist would even help him with that? The gamethrower was helping the cultist win and the cultist clearly did not mind to win such a cheap victory. Even if he did try out your option like you mentioned, you really think the cultist would have helped mafia win that way? Hell no. So your 'other option' is not a viable one

I'ts a reasonable suggestion but it just would not work.

Also, if the cultist did help mafia win then he would have been gamethrowing cause he should have tried to win for his team. His goal changed the moment he became a cultist.

I know it's a bit harsh but I would have done the same if I was a cult. It wouldn't have been a fair and deserved win but I would have taken it as well because it still my goal to win for the other cultists.
    There is no faction in the game can win by acting 'alone' in most of setup.

There are many different type of personalities and unsettled elements.

Very oftenly, town need sk to kill a mafia, or a survivor vote together with them.

Samething for mafia, or cultist, they need some retarded town members or sometimes game thrower to help them.

It is very stupid to assume that your opponent will not vote with you.

In fact, in this case, the cultist voted together with a mafia to make mafia lose.

The chance was equal unless the last cultist already know the gamethrowing mafia.

From discussion, no one knows the gamethrowing was coming.

So there was never a cultist helped mafia to win their civil war, because cultist wouldn't know which side to take.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 22nd, 2013 at 11:44 PM.