Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Worst Game-Throw I Have Ever Seen

Account Name: arf
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2039839
    In-Game Name: Niggercunts Player 8

Summary:

This is the ABSOLUTE worst Game-Throw you or I will ever see. Ever.

I was Blackmailer, Player 1 was GF, and Player 8 (the Game-Thrower) was an Agent.

Mafia had a Flawless Victory basically wrapped up. We played an awesome, fair match (with the exception of Player 14 purposefully lagging us, as you will see) and dominated the Town. The remaining 5 players were the 3 Mafia members and 2 Cultists.

N6: I mention how this was going to be my first Blackmailer victory, as every other time I have been BM the GF gets killed and I become Mafioso.

D7: All that is left is our 3 Mafia members and 2 Cult. Both Player 1 and Player 8 put me on the stand (these are the other 2 Mafia members). I figure they are joking, and sure enough they INNO me. But then Player 8 puts Player 1, our GF, on the stand. The 2 Cult obviously "Guilty" him, and sure enough, so does Player 8, our Agent.

So he purposefully ruined my achievement, which in itself would merit a Griefing report. But it gets much worse.

N7 I become Mafioso. I am obviously irritated, but I go ahead and kill one of the Cultists.

D8: Player 8 and the other Cultist vote me up. Player 8 then quits, allowing the Cultist to convict me by himself.

The entire game was destroyed by this ONE player. The Mafia had a Flawless Victory in the bag, and this one game-thrower single-handedly gave the game to the Cultists.

This mod is becoming unplayable. I am posting this here as well because I know the report will go untouched for a month. I'm disappointed to see how much the oversight has declined since I last played.

2. ISO #2

Re: The Worst Game-Throw I Have Ever Seen

Kill gamethrower before he kills you, unless you want to wait everything happens and then report him inarguable.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley1121 View Post
    I already got a PM from a mod about the double post. It won't be happening again, I didn't realize it was frowned upon. But I appreciate your quest for justice!
    If you're being serious, I was being sarcastic. Most people portray sarcasm by simply typing like a person with a low IQ, or by reddit terms, /s

If you're kidding, well, shit.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

This mod is becoming unplayable. I am posting this here as well because I know the report will go untouched for a month. I'm disappointed to see how much the oversight has declined since I last played.
    I'm 23 and a college graduate. I have a full time job that pays my bills. I work around 60 hours a week.

I do not get paid for helping out on staff. That's why I've been gone for months. Keepers are also unpaid, and get even less recognition for their time doing reports.

Staff cannot be in every game all the time, nor do we constantly have time to refresh the site waiting for new reports to come in so we can gleefully spend a half hour reviewing them.

I get that it's annoying to deal with game throwers, but bitching about how staff aren't responding fast enough is a bit of a slap in the face when we do this for free so that you can enjoy the game more, no?

EDIT:

They deleted CJ while I was gone, and now I have nowhere to move this post, so I'm leaving it in Gen Disc for Damus, Glip, and Appley. Dx

10. ISO #10

We are almost to December!

This thread EDIT: may be merged with the Mafia Discussion thread.
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 23rd, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I'm 23 and a college graduate. I have a full time job that pays my bills. I work around 60 hours a week.

I do not get paid for helping out on staff. That's why I've been gone for months. Keepers are also unpaid, and get even less recognition for their time doing reports.

Staff cannot be in every game all the time, nor do we constantly have time to refresh the site waiting for new reports to come in so we can gleefully spend a half hour reviewing them.

I get that it's annoying to deal with game throwers, but bitching about how staff aren't responding fast enough is a bit of a slap in the face when we do this for free so that you can enjoy the game more, no?

EDIT:

They deleted CJ while I was gone, and now I have nowhere to move this post, so I'm leaving it in Gen Disc for Damus, Glip, and Appley. Dx
    I realize what i dick I sounded like, and I apologize. I meant no disrespect. You guys do good work here in your spare time, and I really do appreciate it. I was very frustrated when I made this thread!

13. ISO #13

I realize what i dick I sounded like, and I apologize. I meant no disrespect. You guys do good work here in your spare time, and I really do appreciate it. I was very frustrated when I made this thread!
    Don't worry about it. Just don't let one game ruin you're mafia experience and have some faith in this community to purge the game of such players.

By the way- the win counts for whatever you started as. So if you won as cult but started as mafia you should have received a mafia win. (Correct me if something changed)

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15