Day V: The Beast Strikes Back - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: Day V: The Beast Strikes Back

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ugin View Post
    Ugin looks, starts to think and then nods. I think I know what you are getting at. However the vote will stay for now, unless if he confirms what I think you are saying. We will not be getting anywhere.
    You dropped the third person for a bit. The illusion is ruined. Talk normally now, please.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sifa Grent View Post
    Hmm, I beg you pardon? Didn't Karn said that he checked me back on night 3? Maybe you should check out post #187 of day 4, hmm?
    You could still be Cole or a framer, but you are at least cleared of being a janitor, assuming Karn is really a sheriff. Which I am begining to doubt, given his lack of feedback claim from last night.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ravi Sengir View Post
    You could still be Cole or a framer, but you are at least cleared of being a janitor, assuming Karn is really a sheriff. Which I am begining to doubt, given his lack of feedback claim from last night.
    I'm waiting on his feedback. He said he has yet to get it. By now he would of gotten it.

7. ISO #257

Hmm, how I can be Cole when I was also roleblocked by Tibalt back on Night 3? If you have any futher questions aout my alignement, you should, hmm, check out first wherether Karn is really a second sheriff or not. Which I also begin to doubt, hmm.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

You haven't refuted anything. Your whole argument is "but it can't be!" and "people might not have told us things!"
    There's no point in arguing with you. You get something in your head and fixate on it, unwilling to consider other possibilities. I'm done with this.

Tezzeret, I think it's time. We could use a marshall.
    Ah, I see this now. I took his earlier clamoring for the mayor to reveal as evidence that he wasn't Bertrand, which is why I said earlier I believed he was not town.

Now I see it was him breadcrumbing that he was. It's certainly the only town claim I would accept from him.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by FM Domri Rade View Post
    Tezzeret claim your role. I know that you are hinting at mayor but you haven't outright said it or done anything other than say "Let the mayor stay hidden if he thinks I'm scum" that proves absolutely nothing.
    could just leave me alone and hope a scum kills me. That would be a good cit thing to do right? I'M TRYING OKAY?

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tezzeret View Post
    could just leave me alone and hope a scum kills me. That would be a good cit thing to do right? I'M TRYING OKAY?
    Well its not helpful to waste time like this all to claim citizen. Either your mayor as you have been heavily hinting, a citizen as you claim, another trp or scum. If you seriously are a cit, explain why you wasted our time with this.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Hmm, didn't I told you, like, several days ago, that Tezzeret is, like, someone fishy? Hmm?

I'm going to leave for now, but before that... hmm...

-vote FM Tezzeret

I'm, hmm, really starting to dislike this guy. First he repeated someone's words that I am amnesiac, then called me a bus driver, then... hmm... he called me a janitor purely based on something from Tibalt's last will, basically repeating someone else again with no real contributions on his own. Just lynch him already, hmm?

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Coroner here.

I just claimed witch so I had a credible excuse to then claim cit. Only got 2 autopsies which is kind of silly so I figured I just needed to live long enough to perform those. Don't have much time for this game given it started two weeks late/closer to Christmas then originally planned.

FM Venser: Lookout, no LW, last target was Xenagos
    FM Nissa: I'm awaiting my feedback PM from last night because nobody sent me one....

When somebody messages me last night's feedback I'll post that too.

That maths sum I posted yesterday 36 + 5 = 38 i think it was, is my n3 feedback. The 36th role in the role cards section is the coroner, plus the fifth player in the graveyard = the 38th role in the role card list which is Lookout.

PS: I haven't had time to read any of this thread yet.

23. ISO #273

Are you ever going to actually contribute, or should I just continue to assume you're scum?
    I'm a "Citizen". I am quite limited as I don't have any feedback and all I can do is to sheep or argue if I find a flaw to someone's logic.

I'll change my vote though, this guy is beyond stupid.

-vote FM Tezzeret

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by FM Masrath View Post
    Because there's good reason to believe your feedback was false.

I'd suggest we drop the Tezzeret focus for now.

Who else do you believe to be... "of the dark?"
    town points +10 but he already answered that. he said nicol

and thanks for ruining it Domri

DOES THIS TOWN NEED A MAYOR OR A MARSHALL. CUZ I SURE AS HELL AM JOSEPH BERTRAND

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by FM Elspeth Tirel View Post
    Coroner here.

I just claimed witch so I had a credible excuse to then claim cit. Only got 2 autopsies which is kind of silly so I figured I just needed to live long enough to perform those. Don't have much time for this game given it started two weeks late/closer to Christmas then originally planned.

FM Nissa: I'm awaiting my feedback PM from last night because nobody sent me one....

That maths sum I posted yesterday 36 + 5 = 38 i think it was, is my n3 feedback. The 36th role in the role cards section is the coroner, plus the fifth player in the graveyard = the 38th role in the role card list which is Lookout.

What about Tamiyo?

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Coroner here.

I actually believe this claim

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

Ok you're scum. Got it, thanks.
    1. I claimed Citizen.
    2. I encouraged the plan of revealing a Citizen, being the one, for the Priest to recruit.

Is that not enough to prove me town? If this is to get a reaction, I won't ever respond to you.
    Tell me why exactly, in detail, I am a confirmed scum, you scum?

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I only can perform 2 autopsies. I skipped Tamiyo as he seemed relatively low yield, and saved him for a n3 autopsy instead.
    Wait you can only perform 2, total?! I thought it was 2 per night! In retrospect, that does seem rather OP. Damn vague wording in the role card. Huh. So unless we have another Coroner, no info on Tamiyo. Great.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

pms went out to all 4 accounts. i have revealed as marshall

and domri. thanks for falling for the bait.

I was jailed n2.
    I will tell you right now: Nicol and Ravi are dead wrong about Koth. I know what Masrath and Chandra claimed. The n1 jailed target gave a code to give out investigation results to the jailor. I have been given that information and you were checked. I knew that you had to be either Joseph Bertrand or a willbender. I was attacked last night but the jailor's cell protected me and I now have information to use. The jailor identified himself as Koth and apologized profusely but I think that it was one of the most pro-town mistakes possible.

Their insistence that Koth is the disguiser is so incredibly disgustingly stupid.

47. ISO #297

town points +10 but he already answered that. he said nicol

and thanks for ruining it Domri

DOES THIS TOWN NEED A MAYOR OR A MARSHALL. CUZ I SURE AS HELL AM JOSEPH BERTRAND
    Thats what I thought. Anyway, it would of saved us time if you just did that from the get-go.

-unvote

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300