1. ISO #101

Re: Day V: The Beast Strikes Back

Quote Originally Posted by FM Baltrice View Post
    Why do you think this?
    His refusal to give his lead hints that he doesnt have one period
    What do you think of Sandruu?
    Not saying what I think of people until Im ready to vote them period
    Who is scum to you?
    Koth dash until he proves to me that he is the real jailor by knowing Maraths role period
    Xenagos for lurking
    Question mark for question mark reasons

What faction are you in?
    You be the judge but dont tell anyone period

2. ISO #102

As I stated yesterday, my first post of the day is my last will from the night before. This is why it didn't include a vote from the get go. I forgot to add the vote after copying and pasting from my sent pms.

As for why you pushed for a lynch on vraska, are you trying to argue that it is unlikely for mafia to bus a teammate after a sheriff reveals them?

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nicol Bolas View Post
    Koth was the perfect disguise victim comma with the kidnapper around he can still make it look as if he was the one talking to people in the jail chats comma he hardly ever posts and lurks his derriere off and he is almost a confirmed town that wouldnt be checked period
    Claim your role. You mention that you find Koth to be dark because of some role information. Enlighten us.

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
    Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
    Nix [MacGrath]
    Citizen [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
    Conduit [Vermaak 88]
    Conduit [Vermaak 88]
    Conduit [Vermaak 88]

The Prime Beast
    Random Killing Conduit + possible recruits
    Random Conduit[COLOR=#00ff00]
    [COLOR=#00ff2a]
    Just noticed why its soo hard to get scum lynched now comma unless some cleaned roles were scum about half the town is now scum period

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by FM Domri Rade View Post
    Claim your role. You mention that you find Koth to be dark because of some role information. Enlighten us.
    You are new around here comma I dont claim roles comma I let the graveyard do the speaking comma until then you will know just as much as the scum do period

I will however use my role to get me reads and I will use those reads to influence the town without revealing my own role period

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

You are new around here comma I dont claim roles comma I let the graveyard do the speaking comma until then you will know just as much as the scum do period

I will however use my role to get me reads and I will use those reads to influence the town without revealing my own role period
    I do not care if I am new. You are hindering the light. That is what I care about.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Town has to believe you for you to influence it.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Because it will warn whoever is kidnapped tonight that they are not talking to the jailor period
    Why do you focus on the person who can prove the role instead of those who have not claimed anything, lurked, or done dark things?

Do you think Nissa and company is that dim?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Considering the lack of death notes and that scum haven't coordinated their attacks yet comma yes period
    How do you know that the dark factions have not coordinated attacks? There are cleaned bodies. I don't know if there are dark roles in the graveyard. How do you know this?

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Do I have to spell it out for you question mark Scum could easily coordinate an attack on confirmed town to bypass healing by posting a deathnote to let the other team know who to target when period

Example colon Death note from orange could say hey green team lets kill the confirmed townie sheriff tonight period

Thus you being alive and the lack of deathnotes of such shows that they are not coordinated dot dot dot not to mention the multiple failed kills period

30. ISO #130

Do I have to spell it out for you question mark Scum could easily coordinate an attack on confirmed town to bypass healing by posting a deathnote to let the other team know who to target when period

Example colon Death note from orange could say hey green team lets kill the confirmed townie sheriff tonight period

Thus you being alive and the lack of deathnotes of such shows that they are not coordinated dot dot dot not to mention the multiple failed kills period
    For whatever reason Cole's conduits saw fit to shroud my action via Vraska. The Vermaak have had bigger problems with suspicion of their own. I do not count my life as an indicator that the forces of darkness do not coordinate.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sarkhan Vol View Post
    I'd like to ask about
    Ugin,
    Koth,
    Karn and
    Parcher. Are they to be trusted?
    Ugin has not given me a reason to trust him nor has he given me a reason not to comma 99 percent of his posts are very neutral toned and do not really influence the current discussion period

Koth is a perfect disguiser target and I will continue to say so unless he proves otherwise period

Karn could be a sheriff but he could also be a consig or even someone who noticed something in day chat that the rest missed so I won put all my trust into him just yet period

Parcher has been a real pain in my side but has none the less done more than other people comma trusting him is up to you

37. ISO #137

The forces of darkness thought to kill me last night. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Doctor. This solidifies my read on Nicol being one of Cole's conduits. He asserts that I was jailed last night, which would have negated an attack from them. He is being dim in regards to Koth, who I think is an incredibly stupid disguiser target. Praise the Sun Cole decided to waste his attack!

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sorin Markov View Post
    Still no feedback, but very much alive.

Yo Nicol, why won't you stop with the bullshit? You're like a kid with a toy. The lack of real punctuation annoys me. Good riddance if you get lynched.
    Your first post on day 3 sums up what I think of you comma except for day 4 where we had an obvious lynch target from a claimed sheriff comma go back to your shadows scum period

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sorin Markov View Post
    Still no feedback, but very much alive.

Yo Nicol, why won't you stop with the bullshit? You're like a kid with a toy. The lack of real punctuation annoys me. Good riddance if you get lynched.
    Ummmm... are you expecting feedback? I assume this is a slip of a PR

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150