I know the mods have lives, BUT
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I know the mods have lives, BUT

The amount of gamethrowing going on is insane. I haven't played in a while so maybe I have forgotten how bad it was, but it is to the point where I can hardly get through 3 games without running into it. I make reports, and they go weeks without responses. I don't know. Hell I'll volunteer to be a mod myself if you guys need help. It's ruining the experience.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: I know the mods have lives, BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley1121 View Post
    The amount of gamethrowing going on is insane. I haven't played in a while so maybe I have forgotten how bad it was, but it is to the point where I can hardly get through 3 games without running into it. I make reports, and they go weeks without responses. I don't know. Hell I'll volunteer to be a mod myself if you guys need help. It's ruining the experience.

IMO, it seems like you're a 'good' candidate from this post, but

1. You're new to this forums, and I've never seen you ingame. That's a bad sign.
    2. You're new to this forums.
    3. You're new to this forums, and nobody knows you (?)
    4. You have 12 posts. Now, I know you've only been a member for five months, but you should have way more posts than that (if you're looking to be a mod, atleast.) Also, I know post count doesn't necessarily label you as someone who doesn't contribute, but more so post count gives you respect (someone with 10,000 posts will be better respected than someone with 12 posts unless the person with 10,000 posts is Necroplant or Archangel or Ash.) Now I know 10,000 to 12 is a pretty shitty example, but you should get the jist of it.

This was meant to be constructive criticism, I am extremely sorrowful if you construe it to be a personal attack.

To conclude, best of luck!
    Last edited by zingo1zang; December 18th, 2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: how to english, wonders me

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by zingo1zang View Post

IMO, it seems like you're a 'good' candidate from this post, but

1. You're new to this forums, and I've never seen you ingame. That's a bad sign.
    2. You're new to this forums.
    3. You're new to this forums, and nobody knows you (?)
    4. You have 12 posts. Now, I know you've only been a member for five months, but you should have way more posts than that (if you're looking to be a mod, atleast.) Also, I know post count doesn't necessarily label you as someone who doesn't contribute, but more so post count gives you respect (someone with 10,000 posts will be better respected than someone with 12 posts unless the person with 10,000 posts is Necroplant or Archangel or Ash.) Now I know 10,000 to 12 is a pretty shitty example, but you should get the jist of it.

This was meant to be constructive criticism, I am extremely sorrowful if you construe it to be a personal attack.

To conclude, best of luck!
    No offense taken whatsoever.

I'm a recent grad, in between school and career, so I'm just now getting a lot more time to get on here. I've played the sc2mafia mod for almost 2 years, though. Just haven't been around the forums.

9. ISO #9

No offense taken whatsoever.

I'm a recent grad, in between school and career, so I'm just now getting a lot more time to get on here. I've played the sc2mafia mod for almost 2 years, though. Just haven't been around the forums.
    the fourms are kinda meh, excpt the fms that we do, i suggest signing up for when when you get the chance. they can be rather entertaining and challenging. there is one going on right now. you should look into it.

as for the not being active, its not a huge deal (or i would think so). keepers do reports on their free time, so its actually appriciated to have someone who has intrest. i will say that it does take a lot out of you after a while but is fun at times

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

The mods have lives? Who told you these lies?

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    im guessing the mods have a lot of backlog to deal ith right now. i used to be mod so i know the process.

if your report isnt getting done it is probally becasue of a big backlog or reports that are currently there.
    you were never a mod you were a keeper